Business Solutions

Maple Grove Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NP
Nancy P.
06/29/2022
Ac repair
Brought car in for ac repair . Diagnosis was complete within a couple of hours and details explained to me . All repairs were complete within24 hours . Great...

06/28/2022
Oil change service
Very knowledgeable and professional. I got my oil change quickly and it was very affordable

06/24/2022
Skilled technicians and fast service
Brought vehicle in for oil change and full inspection. The service was fast and report was highly detailed.

PZ
Paul Z.
06/23/2022
Replace oil cooler lines
The work itself was well done and on time. Love the loner program although did not need it. Only thing is the interior has several greasy hand prints on...

Dave M.
06/23/2022
They have always been the best
I have used them for more years than I can remember. They have been the most honest people I have known always gave me an honest opinion when asked. All...