Minneapolis, MN
Jeep Compass
10/20/2019
Always a great experience
My wife took her car in for a full service safety inspection and she was very satisfied with it.

MJ
MIKE J.
10/19/2019
Just downright honest service
I always feel that when I bring any of my vehicles in, Maple Grove Auto will service my vehicle correctly AND will be honest in what needs to be done.
Have been working with them for many years and I Always respect their recommendations and trust them.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/15/2019
New tires
Great advice on buying tires. The new ones are much quieter than the OEM tires.

Watertown, MN
Hyundai Accent
10/10/2019
They always do a great job. Very knowledgeable.

TL
TERRY L.
10/05/2019
As always, Maple Grove auto is the only place where we have our vehicles serviced. We have been customers for over 30 years and will continue to be.

LN
Linda N.
Champlin, MN
10/02/2019
Outstanding!
For nearly 15 years now Maple Grove Auto has been providing superior, reliable, service to my car!. Thank you.

DONNA D.
09/29/2019
Professional and friendly
They're always professional and very friendly at Maple Grove Auto. And they do the service in the amount of time they say they will. I'm always impressed with this place every time I take my car for repairs or oil change.

AL
ANN L.
09/26/2019
Trusted Car Care
I just went in to have my tires rotated. Fast, friendly service. Totally trust these guys!

09/25/2019
Oil/filter change and Tire rotation
Great service. Work was satisfactorily completed in about a 1/2 hour including replacing a lite builb.

Karen B.
Buick Enclave
09/21/2019
The trust I have with your company
I am an eighty year old female who enjoys driving her Buick Enclave. It is nearing 100,000 miles. I .appreciate an auto service that does a total and honest
evaluation . That is what MAPLE GROVE AUTO SERVICE means to me honest, fair and so important competent.

TY
TOM Y.
Lincoln Navigator
09/20/2019
The people
Great people and great service! Just being there and talking with the people at the desk is a pleasure. I can easily understand why the rest of his self successful.

TV
TOM V.
Ford Edge
09/17/2019
good people
Dough and his crew are always great!!!!!

SR
SCOTT R.
GMC Terrain
09/12/2019
GMC Terraine Service
Prompt service and a detailed explanation of what was done and optional things that could be done in the future.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/12/2019
Engine light on
Checked the computer code on the spot- no appointment.

JJ
JASON J.
Nissan Armada
09/11/2019
Top notch staff and new online inspection results!
I was surprised and pleased to receive a text message containing a link to an online review (with pictures!) of my vehicle inspection results. It is nice to see Maple Grove Auto stay at the cutting edge of communications technology while providing the same great quality service as they always have. Way to maintain that personal touch that you just don't get anywhere else!

Thank you !!!
Jason

Minneapolis, MN
Nissan Rogue
09/06/2019
Knowledgeable, trustworthy, helpful
We have been customers of Maple Grove Auto for many years and will continue to be.

BK
BARRY K.
GMC Acadia
09/05/2019
Super Company
Great service, honest, ethical and Fair

NB
NANCE B.
Lexus GS 430
09/01/2019
Availability & friendly & quit service.
Driving back from Duluth, MN, our car started to loose oil. We called ahead to have M/G Auto to take a look at the car the next day. They said that they were open until 8:00 that day & were take a quit look at it as soon as we got back in town. We got there about 7:00 PM. They put the car up on the rack & discovered there was a pin hole in the fuel filler. They replaced the filler, filled up the oil with our oil & charged us only for the new oil filler. We were on our way in a 1/2 hour. Thank goodness that the leak was something serious!

LARRY S.
Chevrolet SSR
08/28/2019
Overheating Problem
My Chevy SSR had an overheating problem that was fixed and on a test run downtown and back it ran just great. I dropped off the SSR on a Thursday and was told it would be Monday or Tuesday before they could look at it which was fine by me.
They called on Friday and explained what was wrong and ordered the part and the repair was done on Monday. Ahead of schedule.

Elk River, MN
Pontiac Grand Am
08/25/2019
Honest
Honest and friendly, plus they vacuum your car!