TL
TERRY L.
05/25/2018
Oil Change
Always a great experience, we have been using Maple Grove Auto for over 35 years.

TOM S.
05/22/2018
This company stands behind it’s work
They repaired my brake system just over a year ago. When the rotors warped a second time, they replace them with even better rotors and only charged for the difference in parts! I won’t go anywhere else!

TOM M.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/18/2018
The Best
Maple Grove Auto is the best auto repair service in the Twin Cities. Fair pricing, honest & courteous personnel. If you need auto repair, give them a try, you won’t regret it!

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/18/2018
tire repair
brought in my flat tire on short notice and came back short while later for reinstall. repaired tire, put spare and jack away and all for under $20. very accomodating

KO
KELLY O.
Minneapolis, MN
05/17/2018
Love!
I’ve going to Maple Grove Auto for years now. This is the BEST place to go if you want things done right and in a timely fashion! The staff there is absolutely amazing! Big shout of to Angie and Matt!! They constantly help me when I need to ask questions.
Thank you for the continued amazing service!

JOE W.
05/09/2018
Oil Change
Only in for an oil change and tire rotation, but the service was great. Kyle was very helpful with info on new tires as existing tires will need to be replaced before winter. No pressure to buy right now.

Anonymous avatar
Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2018
2013 Hyundai Tuscon Service Work
Was able to get the car in for service in 1 day. The radio display was working and all buttons registered the changes but no volume out of the speakers. Turns out they had to reset the radio (small little reset button on the face of the radio - reset with a paperclip) and then the radio worked again. Maple Grove Auto was very helpful in explaining this and charged very little to get it working ($22). Been bringing vehicles here for years and have always been satisfied!

JONI S.
04/29/2018
A Customer for Life
Maple Grove Auto demonstrates professionalism at every level. Options are layed out without prejudice and I've never felt steered in any direction unless I've asked for it.

KR
KYLE R.
04/26/2018
Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. They delivered great service with good communication.

MF
MARY F.
Ford Edge
04/26/2018
Professional, expedient and fair pricing...that's why I use Maple Grove Auto Service!

SL
SUE L.
Suzuki SX4
04/21/2018
Wonderful
Maple Grove Auto is the best. Great service small or large they're always there for the customer. Friendly and helpful ☺ Thanks !
Glenn and Sue L.

KATHY S.
04/20/2018
Always excellent service
Once again we were very happy with the service we received on our Sienna! After going over the final invoice, we were alerted to an open recall from Toyota, which was appreciated. I always like the email reminders for oil changes and possible maintenance issues we have previously discussed. We will be back!

JY
JULIAN Y.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/12/2018
Easy to schedule. Follow up is great.
In this case I dropped off my car over the weekend using the envelope and key for after hours use. I can count on them to follow up promptly and get the work done correctly.

LINDA B.
Elk River, MN
04/08/2018
Not an ordinary oil change
Thank you for scheduling me in even though you double booked the time. I expected to have to wait, but your efficient crew was able to start the job sooner than my scheduled time. In addition pulled a dent out in the bumper as a bonus!

JASON H.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercury Mountaineer
03/30/2018
Great service friendly staff. Highly recommend these guys

BETH H.
03/28/2018
They know me and my car.
Matt has great customer service.

PC
PETE C.
Cadillac Escalade
03/28/2018
Broken Gas Flap
My son went in to get the cover that opens to the gas cap fixed. Ended up unfix-able due to rust. (But as good as a service center can be) they Jerry rigged
the cover so he would not have problems with it. I can't thank the guys enough for all the good service they have provided me and my family.

KL
KEITH L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/18/2018
Great Service, great people
My engine light came on while driving home Thursday night. I took a chance and called MG Auto and described my vehicles issues. Much to my amazement, they were able to get my vehicle in the next morning. They even had a loaner for me to use to get to work that day. When they called to tell me what they found, they gave me clear details on the issue and what should be done to repair it. They also were patient with my questions and answered them completely. This was something I hadn't heard from the mechanics who had previously worked on my vehicle over the years.
I finally feel like I've found an Auto Service I can trust.

KJ
KAREN J.
Nissan Versa
03/15/2018
Customer service
customer service-Sam was great!

BP
BRETT P.
Hamel, MN
03/07/2018
Really Fast!
I brought my truck in for repair in the morning and it was done by 1pm which is always great when one depends on their truck so much.