Debbie M.
Mukwonago, WI
08/13/2018
Terrible customer service
My son had a transmission replaced here. With a 3 year warranty. From day 1 it leaked. Took it back to allow them to make it right. Got it back still leaked. Ken says I don't know what to tell you. This is what your response is ! I am now dealing with the warranty firm on my own.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 08/13/2018

Hello Debbie, I am sorry to hear that you are not getting good customer service at the shop you are going to. I am reaching out to see if you would be able to remove this review as we have never seen your vehicle at our shop. We are located in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Hopfully things get resolved at the other shop.

Angie Annunziata

Manager
763-425-8575

MARTHA L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Toyota Echo
07/16/2018
Helped in a time of need
Maple Grove Auto service was awesome! I needed my car towed and they provided me with speedy service to get me back on the road without any problems. Quick, efficient, and do a splendid job! Great customer service! Would definitely go back to them with my car needs if I lived in the area.

Stacy, MN
Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018
Good service love the loaner cars
They do good work

TOM S.
07/10/2018
Honest, Knowledgeable and Great Service
Have used Maple Grove Auto for a number of years and have never had a problem. Repairs are done right the first time and on time. They stand behind their work. They take the time to explain the repairs needed. Very friendly service.

Minneapolis, MN
Jeep Liberty
07/05/2018
Good Quality Work
Repairs were done quickly and everything works great. Brake job actually was slightly more expensive than dealer quote but CV joint replacement was cheaper though.

Ford Edge
06/28/2018
Beat in town!
I love this place for every car repair! They are professiinal, quick, and responsibly priced. They always go above and beyond when servicing my vehicle.

FM
FRED M.
Chrysler 300
06/21/2018
Great service, great staff
I brought in my car for maintenance, and they had a courtesy vehicle available for me to get where I needed to go to. I only drove 7 miles, and the tank was full when I left, so I didn't think I could fill it back up with a minimum requirement of 2 gallons at the gas station. I told them that, and they said, just add a little more next time.
The maintenance was done earlier than scheduled on top of that.

Champlin, MN
06/21/2018
Had problems with vehicle overheating. Dropped car off over the weekend and had it home by Monday afternoon. Great service at a reasonable price. Has become my repair shop of choice.

PC
PETE C.
Cadillac Escalade
06/12/2018
Helped out when I was in a bind
Stopped in with an emergency on a Friday evening. They took my vehicle in right away and helped take care of my problem. I was out the door in less than a half hr.
These guys have been so helpful to me and my family. I can't say enough. Thank you once again!!!

BARRY S.
INFINITI I30
06/09/2018
Outstanding Service
The staff is very pleasant to work with. They understand your cars problem up front and call you along the way with updates and solutions to fix any issues. Everything is cost effective and done in a timely manner. Since I live close by an added benefit is they will take me home while my car is in for repair and pick me up when it is ready to go.

KW
KYLIE W.
Rogers, MN
06/08/2018
Outstanding service
It is very difficult to find a repair shop that you can trust, but look no further! These people are very helpful, friendly and professional. So happy to find them!

JY
JULIAN Y.
Dodge Spirit
06/03/2018
Easy to work with.
Great at following up. Very good at providing options on older vehicles.

TL
TERRY L.
05/25/2018
Oil Change
Always a great experience, we have been using Maple Grove Auto for over 35 years.

TOM S.
05/22/2018
This company stands behind it’s work
They repaired my brake system just over a year ago. When the rotors warped a second time, they replace them with even better rotors and only charged for the difference in parts! I won’t go anywhere else!

TOM M.
GMC Savana Cutaway
05/18/2018
The Best
Maple Grove Auto is the best auto repair service in the Twin Cities. Fair pricing, honest & courteous personnel. If you need auto repair, give them a try, you won’t regret it!

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/18/2018
tire repair
brought in my flat tire on short notice and came back short while later for reinstall. repaired tire, put spare and jack away and all for under $20. very accomodating

KO
KELLY O.
Minneapolis, MN
05/17/2018
Love!
I’ve going to Maple Grove Auto for years now. This is the BEST place to go if you want things done right and in a timely fashion! The staff there is absolutely amazing! Big shout of to Angie and Matt!! They constantly help me when I need to ask questions.
Thank you for the continued amazing service!

JOE W.
05/09/2018
Oil Change
Only in for an oil change and tire rotation, but the service was great. Kyle was very helpful with info on new tires as existing tires will need to be replaced before winter. No pressure to buy right now.

Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2018
2013 Hyundai Tuscon Service Work
Was able to get the car in for service in 1 day. The radio display was working and all buttons registered the changes but no volume out of the speakers. Turns out they had to reset the radio (small little reset button on the face of the radio - reset with a paperclip) and then the radio worked again. Maple Grove Auto was very helpful in explaining this and charged very little to get it working ($22). Been bringing vehicles here for years and have always been satisfied!

JONI S.
04/29/2018
A Customer for Life
Maple Grove Auto demonstrates professionalism at every level. Options are layed out without prejudice and I've never felt steered in any direction unless I've asked for it.