10/20/2018
Happy with experience
Took my vehicle in to have a wheel bearing changes and paid the extra money to have my entire vehicle looked over bumper to bumper. Was very happy with the service and not having the need to upsell. The tech was very honest about things that are very minor issues that we're better left alone such as the manifold gasket. The use of the courtesy car was also appreciated.

Chevrolet Suburban
10/14/2018
Always there to help!
A tire on my vehicle had randomly deflated recently. I stopped into MG Auto on a Friday afternoon - around 4 - and asked if they could check the air in my tires before I headed out of town. Because I had bought the tires there, they lifted my vehicle, found the problem, fixed it, and was on my way under 40 minutes. On a Friday! Fabulous service with reasonable prices.

GMC Acadia
10/13/2018
Great service, great work
Clean and comfortable waiting area, fast oil change, great service

DENISE C.
10/13/2018
Great, friendly service! Knowledgeable and always make sure I understand what needs to be done and why.

ROBERT G.
10/09/2018
wheel bearing
completed on time and less than dealer

JERRY L.
10/08/2018
Top Shelf Service
Oil change and tire rotation. They found a leak in one of the tires and fixed it. Rides better. Thanks. JL

RN
RICH N.
Lincoln MKZ
09/24/2018
Unexpected problem developed
Excellent customer service as always especially since we did not have an appointment but MG Auto found a way to fix my wife’s car.

RP
RENEE P.
09/20/2018
Honesty and technical ability
As a retired master mechanic,
and an auto shop owner at one point, I can recognize the business plan of a quality run auto repair business.
Thank you for your earnest customer service and true professionalism !

DEB G.
Brooklyn Center, MN
09/20/2018
Have complete trust in their work.
Have been coming here for many years and always have been beyond satisfied with services done. Everyone is friendly and professional and love having access to a courtesy car ; game changer. HIGHLY recommend!!

RL
RICK L.
Mazda CX-9
09/13/2018
Trustworthiness.
Very reasonably priced. Work completed in n time. Kept in the loop on progress of repairs.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/13/2018
On Time
On time per appointment great service and friendly staff

CG
CHERYL G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/12/2018
You guys are always 100%
I can always count on you. I love your accessibility, and NO PRESSURE salesmanship. You have never failed to solve whatever issue there is with my car, and you always go the extra mile. Thank you.

SL
SUE L.
Suzuki SX4
Always great service. 😊
MG Auto is the best and always meet our expectations. Five star

Friendly, knowledgeable service
I had a great experience. They were friendly, knowledgeable and I got my car back in a day!

LONNIE S.
09/08/2018
Always fast, reliable and courteous service. Great group of people
Customer for many years and always top-notch customer service. Great communication throughout the process.

TH
TOM H.
09/06/2018
OC
Always friendly and helpful. Did the leg work for me on a transmission issue. Have used these guys almost since they started. Always happy and pleased with their service.

LARRY S.
08/24/2018
Wheel Bearing Repair
I had wheel bearings and brakes replaced and it was an excellent experience with Maple Grove Auto. They gave me a fair estimate of the work needed, kept me informed of the progress of the job and gave me an estimate of other work that needs to be scheduled. And the bill was what was expected.
I was in auto parts and service for almost 40 years and I can tell you, this isn't the case with alot of shops. I will be back for the other issues.

08/23/2018
The staff and employees are great!!!!
We drive a 2002 and 2004 cars and and have Maple Grove Auto service them from day one and will continue to work with Maple Grove Auto in the future.

They are great and are highly recommend.

STEVE M.
08/22/2018
Helpful, pocket friendly, pleasant service.
Met or exceeded my expectations. They were very accommodating!

LC