TE
TIM E.
01/19/2019
Oil change.
The people and service are awesome!

CF
CAMILLE F.
Brooklyn Center, MN
01/12/2019
Always great honest service.
I have been a customer for almost ten years now and they have always taken good care of me and my cars.

PC
PAULINE C.
01/05/2019
MAPLE GROVE AUTO HAS BEEN ' THE ' PLACE TO GO FOR YEARS.
Excellent communication once they got my car, fast service, honest evaluation and service priced fairly...

BONNIE H.
01/05/2019
oil change/filter
Quick and efficient; I need to get the tires rotated and balanced next.

MARK M.
Hopkins, MN
01/01/2019
They saved me an extra trip and possible emergency!
When I brought my car in to have my front brakes replaced, they also checked my rear brakes and found that they were in worse condition than the front ones. The dealer had mis-measured the rear brakes when they recommended replacing the front ones. I had both sets replaced at the same time so my car is safe to drive again especially during the winter!

PL
PAM L.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
12/30/2018
Awesome place to go!
I have been going to Maple Grove Auto for over 20 years. They are so customer focused that in an industry where it is hard to trust advice given, these folks are the real deal.

DAVE M.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/29/2018
Angie makes it great
Service here has been nothing but great. I send everyone here.

RICK M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/21/2018
friendly service and fair prices
Great service. They go right to the problem and come up with a fair price and stick to what broken without running up the bill with unnecessary repairs. would not trust my vehicles to anyone else.

LARRY S.
Chevrolet SSR
12/20/2018
Super Sport Roadster Repair
My Chevy SSR wouldn't start and the key wouldn't come out of the ignition. I called Maple Grove Auto and they told me they would have it towed in and look at it the next day.
It was towed in and they had it repaired in just a couple of hours. There was only 120,000 of these vehicles made, so it is fairly rare and I keep it in the garage during the winter to keep it in good condition. The service people took good care not to scratch or leave marks on my SSR. Great job.

PB
PAUL B.
12/14/2018
Above and Beyond Service
This is one of a few businesses that I recommend without hesitation when someone tells me they are looking for reliable, honest, detailed and knowledgeable mechanic services.

Chevrolet S-10
12/10/2018
Would like to thank Matt for his help with my last truck appt. Brakes were vibrating and thought for sure it was going to be an expensive trip when Matt checked and found the brakes were still under warranty so the repair was covered.

MIKE L.
12/09/2018
Thorough and timely service
Maple Grove Auto Service has consistently provided thorough and timely service. There have also been many opportunities to talk with the service technician directly, prior to continuing with a repair, to explain findings, anticipated expenses, and discuss options.

Thanks, guys, for your great service!

12/08/2018
New Tires
New tires put on which took about an hour, as promised. Car rolls smooth [tires balance] with very little road noise. Overall service was excellent.

SUSAN S.
Kia Sorento
12/07/2018
Oil change and engine cleaning
Doug and the rest of the staff is always willing to fully explain the goods and the bads of cars and their repair. They never do anything that is unnecessary.

JJ
JAN J.
12/06/2018
Technician
My technician was very thorough when explaining the issues and resolutions of my car.

Acura RDX
12/05/2018
Maple Grove Auto "gets" what customers want
Skilled and friendly team members, from Angie at the front desk all through the shop. They always try to accommodate my need, which is especially appreciated when something unexpected happens. I've been coming to Maple Grove Auto for about 30 years.

STEVE M.
12/03/2018
All Good
Have yet to have a bad experience here. Quick last minute service. Will definitely return.

Minneapolis, MN
12/02/2018
Everyone should go here!
I love this auto shop! Always helpful, honest and gets your car done as fast as possible so you can get back on the road safely. Thank you to Angie, Kyle and Matt. They know your face and welcome you with a smile!

CG
CHARNEY G.
Minneapolis, MN
11/28/2018
Always Trustworthy and Helpful
I drive way out of my way to come to Maple Grove Auto for service needs because I know they will always be straight forward with me, they will not try to up sell me or charge me more for things I don't need. I was having an issue with tire air pressure and I was able to make an appointment same day, they were done with my car in a very timely manner and it ended up being very inexpensive. Thank you thank you!

JANINE M.
11/23/2018
Personal touch
The belly pan on my Mazda was hanging down and I couldn’t really drive my car until it was fixed. I called and talked to Angie and she squeezed me in incredibly fast. Everyone was incredibly helpful - I really appreciate the personal approach the whole shop has to me as a customer.