Judd S.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/13/2020
Simply the best
I always bring my vehicles to Maple Grove Auto Service with great confidence that the work will be done correctly, for a reasonable price, and in a timely manner. I have never left disappointed.

08/12/2020
They stand behind their work.

GH
Greg H.
GMC Acadia
08/09/2020
Fast Service
I scheduled an oil change for 7:30am at Maple Grove Auto. I arrived a bit early because I had a meeting to attend elsewhere at 8:00. I did not mention this when I dropped my car off, but they got my car in immediately and 15 minutes later I was on my way. I was only a few minutes late to my meeting. I have been a customer of Maple Grove Auto's for many years and continue to be very satisfied with the quality of their work and the level of customer service they provide. I truly feel they value me as a customer.

SP
Sue P.
Subaru Legacy
08/09/2020
Perfect
As always, the work is done quickly and all my questions answered in short order. Consistent reliability is why I've been a customer for many years. Thanks to them, I never have to think twice about where to go if my car needs a quick look or something more substantial done.

WJ
William J.
08/08/2020
Excellent work done.
Location and the mechanic that worked on my car.

DZ

Denise C.
Champlin, MN
08/02/2020
Always good service
I have been going to Maple Grove Auto for a number of years and always have received prompt, courteous, trustworthy, and knowledgeable information and service. I plan to keep coming here!

07/29/2020
Honesty
I have a feeling that I'm not being taken. Being older, female and not very knowledgeable about cars has it's drawbacks. I've recognized scams in the past after having service done elsewhere and have once again settled on Maple Grove Auto. I'm trying to baby my car to make it last as long (or longer) than I do and the techs make me aware of any potential problems so I can plan ahead for repairs.
The waiting room is always clean. I don't feel like I'll get dirty or greasy when I come back to claim my car.
The loaner car is definitely a draw.
Friendly staff.
Seriously, I can't think of any negative thing to say.

Angie M.
07/25/2020
Prices and people
I have had my brakes and rotors changed 3 times and i was charged so much more at the other auto body shops. I was so surprised when I was told the price at Maple Grove auto service. They work with you and let you know down the road what needs to be done. Most places would say you need this done now or your car will blow up! I am so happy as a woman that I have Maple Grove auto service because I know they will not take advantage of me.

LN
Linda N.
Champlin, MN
07/24/2020
Trustworthy and reliable
For over fifteen years, I’ve been bringing my car to Maple Grove Auto for service because I can count on them for good, reliable service.

Mike L.
Minneapolis, MN
07/24/2020
Work always done right, and at reasonable prices
We are celebrating 21 years of taking cars to Maple Grove Auto! And the reason we continue to go back: always proper service, never have to bring anything back, and the prices are honest and decent.

Kia Sorento
07/21/2020
Long time customer
Long time customer

CL
Cheryl L.
07/18/2020
amazing job as always
You can trust the repair shop with your vehicle. I have always had an honest opinion, a quote ahead of time and a loaner while my repairs are being done. RELIABLE!!!

Minneapolis, MN
Ford Edge
07/18/2020
Such good service
Everytime we use Maple Grove Auto the service is on time, expertly done, abd wejust would't go any other place.

NB
NANCE B.
Lexus GS 430
07/16/2020
Same day service.
Maple Grove Auto stated they would check my battery. After checking the battery was good they tested the connections and found a loose connection and went ahead and fixed it right away without having to return to the garage to have the car fixed.