SD
Plymouth, MN
GMC Envoy XL
07/01/2014
Excellent customer service!
Angie called me and we resolved the problem. I appreciate their dedication to serving their customers!

07/01/2014
Disappointed
I brought my car in for a recharge to my air-conditioner which I paid $200 for. I was informed that there was a leaky hose that would eventually need to be replaced, but that the recharge should last 2-3 months. First time I drove it after picking it up...nothing. (Didn't they test it out before calling me to pick it up?) So I brought it back in, and was told that the recharge had made the leak worse, and that I would either need to spend $400 for a patch kit or $1400 to replace the hose. When I expressed frustration about the $$ I'd already spent, I was basically told that these things sometimes happen. In the past when I've taken my car here I've always been satisfied, but this time I walked away feeling ripped off. As for whether I'd recommend them to a friend, I'll answer yes but I would warn that friend to be aware.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 07/02/2014

Thank you for your review Susan. I had a chance to talk things over with the owners and we are very sorry for your frustration. We always appreciate your business and we don’t like that you left unhappy with your last visit. The situation was unfortunate. When we test drove the vehicle the AC was working but by the time it was picked up the freon had all leaked out. AC systems can be tricky. Sometimes the charge can last a few months or even years other times it leaks out within a day. Our tech should have caught such a big leak and we apologize. We would like to credit you back the $211.49 for the evac and recharge and for the diagnostic you paid when you came back a week later. I will give you a call later today and we can discuss how you would like the credit. Sorry again for the frustartion but thank you for still recommending us.

Angie Annunziata
Manager
763-425-8575

03/29/2020
Transparent
I really appreciate the transparency of this company. They lay everything out. No tricks. They help you deal with the problem at hand and to prepare for the future. I love the text that is sent with the inspection. No surprises! I also appreciate the loaner car when I can’t get anyone to pick me up. Thanks Maple Grove Auto Service!!

Judy P.
03/20/2020
I always bring my car to Maple Grove Automotive because I get such great personal service. The team tells me what needs to be done next and I set an appointment that works best for me. They keep my car runny great.
I always bring my car to Maple Grove Automotive because I get personal service and the team takes good care of my car. They suggest what needs to be done but leave it to me to decide when it would be convenient to schedule an appointment. Sure works for me. Thanks!

GC
Gary C.
Ram 1500
03/20/2020
People are awesome
Everyone is amazing. Best auto shop in the twin cities by far! Customer for life.

MJ
Mike J.
03/19/2020
Once again wonderful service!
Just overall great service at a reasonable price (or better).
Love their honesty. Second to none in this business!!

MJ
Mike J.
03/13/2020
Most honest shop around....period.
MGA is the best and most honest automobile maintenance shop around.
They won’t recommend things to be replaced unless they absolutely need to.

HW
Henry W.
03/09/2020
Works on making are auto's to run are safe and in good running , I would recommend them very high
The staff at the company work very high to make sure your car is working or running good, I would recommend any person that needs help with their Auto, etc.

GB

Tim L.
Excelsior, MN
03/03/2020
Awesome service
Great service and communication. I trust what they say.

DE
Dan E.
02/29/2020
great value and personal caring advice
I had a 100,000 + mileage service due. I have always found them to be open, never condescending, honest up-front cost estimate, quality service/repair work. The total job was $1400. plus, spot on. I had alot of work done including but not limited to rear brakes, rear shocks (which made a big difference in the ride), all fluids changed including brake fluid, plus some other things I didn't even know about like some marker lights out. I don't remember how I came along them, but it was a blessing. They also help you get the best market price for parts you can live with.

RT
Robin T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/28/2020
Professional
This was my 3rd experience and it was professional each time.

KJ
Karen J.
Nissan Versa
02/26/2020
Why I keep coming back
Great customer service, honest, go the extra mile.. Put my new license plates on for free which was very appreciated!

LN
Linda N.
Champlin, MN
02/25/2020
Top Notch
For over twenty years we have been taking our cars for all of our service needs. Thanks, Maple Grove Auto for the fine, professional trusted service and advice you have given us over the years. You’re the best!

Jeff L.
Nissan Rogue
02/25/2020
Repair and Maintenance
Another thorough job and quick turn around. It's great doing business with them.

Dave M.
02/21/2020
It has alway been committed to high quality
Always have been pleased with the service and Angies smile when you walk in the door