SD
Plymouth, MN
GMC Envoy XL
07/01/2014
Excellent customer service!
Angie called me and we resolved the problem. I appreciate their dedication to serving their customers!

07/01/2014
Disappointed
I brought my car in for a recharge to my air-conditioner which I paid $200 for. I was informed that there was a leaky hose that would eventually need to be replaced, but that the recharge should last 2-3 months. First time I drove it after picking it up...nothing. (Didn't they test it out before calling me to pick it up?) So I brought it back in, and was told that the recharge had made the leak worse, and that I would either need to spend $400 for a patch kit or $1400 to replace the hose. When I expressed frustration about the $$ I'd already spent, I was basically told that these things sometimes happen. In the past when I've taken my car here I've always been satisfied, but this time I walked away feeling ripped off. As for whether I'd recommend them to a friend, I'll answer yes but I would warn that friend to be aware.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 07/02/2014

Thank you for your review Susan. I had a chance to talk things over with the owners and we are very sorry for your frustration. We always appreciate your business and we don’t like that you left unhappy with your last visit. The situation was unfortunate. When we test drove the vehicle the AC was working but by the time it was picked up the freon had all leaked out. AC systems can be tricky. Sometimes the charge can last a few months or even years other times it leaks out within a day. Our tech should have caught such a big leak and we apologize. We would like to credit you back the $211.49 for the evac and recharge and for the diagnostic you paid when you came back a week later. I will give you a call later today and we can discuss how you would like the credit. Sorry again for the frustartion but thank you for still recommending us.

Angie Annunziata
Manager
763-425-8575

Sherrie C.
Lincoln MKX
11/10/2019
They go above and beyond just a typical “car repair”
Just moved into the area and were looking for a dependable, honest car service place. We have found our place! Loved their communication throughout the whole process and the fact that they sent pictures of the items that needed repair - keeps them honest. Costs were very fair. They seem to go beyond what is expected - thank you!

JOE W.
10/31/2019
Slow Leak
Made appointment same day to check slow leak in tire. Brought vehicle to shop, tire was checked and repaired immediately. Great service.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/27/2019
I trust them.
I had a symptom that my 5.5 year old battery was going bad. They tested mine and agreed it was a good time to replace it. We discussed which brand to put in and then they replaced it. Pretty straight forward when you trust the people your working with.

Subaru Legacy
I love this place
I always take my cars here. They're super friendly and trustworthy. Whatever the issue is with my vehicle, I've always been able to get an appointment right away and my car is usually done on the same day.

MIKE W.
Brooklyn Center, MN
10/23/2019
The people are MGAS greatest asset...
I have not used another local garage for over 30 years... When I met Mark And Conrad, I knew I had found a trusted friend to care for my, and my families cars.
They have changed and cars have changed , but the service and personal attention is still top of mind at MGAS.

Donna M.
Maple Grove Auto
Best place in Maple Grove to have your car repairs. Great service, good prices. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.

AT
Alice T.
Minneapolis, MN
10/20/2019
It was a good experience except for one thing.
Alice said that john inspected her car. She does not like John as a mechanic. Please reassure her that he is a good technician at your repair shop. Thank you. Alice Timm

Minneapolis, MN
Jeep Compass
10/20/2019
Always a great experience
My wife took her car in for a full service safety inspection and she was very satisfied with it.

MJ
MIKE J.
10/19/2019
Just downright honest service
I always feel that when I bring any of my vehicles in, Maple Grove Auto will service my vehicle correctly AND will be honest in what needs to be done.
Have been working with them for many years and I Always respect their recommendations and trust them.

ROBERT G.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/15/2019
New tires
Great advice on buying tires. The new ones are much quieter than the OEM tires.

Watertown, MN
Hyundai Accent
10/10/2019
They always do a great job. Very knowledgeable.

TL
TERRY L.
10/05/2019
As always, Maple Grove auto is the only place where we have our vehicles serviced. We have been customers for over 30 years and will continue to be.

LN
Linda N.
Champlin, MN
10/02/2019
Outstanding!
For nearly 15 years now Maple Grove Auto has been providing superior, reliable, service to my car!. Thank you.

DONNA D.
09/29/2019
Professional and friendly
They're always professional and very friendly at Maple Grove Auto. And they do the service in the amount of time they say they will. I'm always impressed with this place every time I take my car for repairs or oil change.

AL
ANN L.
09/26/2019
Trusted Car Care
I just went in to have my tires rotated. Fast, friendly service. Totally trust these guys!

09/25/2019
Oil/filter change and Tire rotation
Great service. Work was satisfactorily completed in about a 1/2 hour including replacing a lite builb.

Karen B.
Buick Enclave
09/21/2019
The trust I have with your company
I am an eighty year old female who enjoys driving her Buick Enclave. It is nearing 100,000 miles. I .appreciate an auto service that does a total and honest
evaluation . That is what MAPLE GROVE AUTO SERVICE means to me honest, fair and so important competent.

TY
TOM Y.
Lincoln Navigator
09/20/2019
The people
Great people and great service! Just being there and talking with the people at the desk is a pleasure. I can easily understand why the rest of his self successful.

TV
TOM V.
Ford Edge
09/17/2019
good people
Dough and his crew are always great!!!!!