KAREN B.
Ramsey, MN
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
10/27/2017
Great service as always and never feel that I am persuaded into fixing something right away unless necessary

MARGE P.
Ford Edge
10/26/2017
Personal Customer Service
Was very pleased with the service. You checked out everything and let me know a couple issues that I should take to the dealer. I really appreciate this feedback. Thank you.

WD
WENDY D.
Saint Cloud, MN
10/23/2017
Overall Rating
4 3/4 The workmanship was great it just took longer than expected.

DI
DAVID I.
Toyota Tundra
10/17/2017
Wicked Awesome service
Best mechanic shop in Minnesota. These guys and gal know there stuff. If it’s broke they fix it. If you need it installed they can do it. Most importantly they don’t even rake you over the coals.

RE
Rodney E.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said he would recommend this business for service.

GS
GARTH S.
Ford Expedition
10/10/2017
Trustworthy, customer first service
Mike, Brad, Todd, and the crew are great to work with. I make the 20 mile trek to East Main Tire because Mike and Brad earned my trust many years ago. Unlike many dealership service centers, these guys work hard to earn and keep your trust. Mike and Brad built their business around customer satisfaction. It's a simple concept, treat your customers well and they will keep coming back. There are many shops between my home and East Main Tire, but only one that I fully trust to service my vehicles. Good service is hard to find. Great service is easy to find at East Main Tire!

Mathew H.
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Mathew said the people there are really invested in the business and he got the best service ever.

Roy H.
Ramsey, MN
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Roy said the service is always outstanding.

BV
Brittney V.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Brittney said she likes the staff. However, she has to keep paying for extra parts they break. She does not appreciate that.

BA
Beverly A.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Beverly said she would recommend this business to her friends.

janice h.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2017
Quick reliable service
I trust the technicians will take good care of my car

SF
SHANNON F.
Chevrolet HHR
09/29/2017
My go to mechanics!
I've always felt comfortable with the advice and work done at East Main Tire & Auto. They are all friendly, knowledgeable and honest when I need help with my vehicles.

AJ
Andrew J.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said he was happy with the service.

JIM B.
Ford Transit Connect
09/27/2017
Fast Professional service.
"I can always count on East main Tire & Auto to take care of us quickly. I own Liberty Comfort Systems here in Anoka and if I have a truck go down it can cost me thousands of dollars in business if I cant get that truck back on the road quickly." Hats off to Brad, Mike, Todd and the rest of the crew for taking care of us!

JUDY B.
Saint Francis, MN
Toyota Avalon
09/24/2017
Thanks again
Everything was done on time

LV
LAURA V.
09/22/2017
Always the Best!
Thank you for the excellent service on our Equinox. We moved to Florida and plan our trips to Minnesota to include an auto visit at
East Main Tire. We have complete confidence knowing our car is correctly serviced. Thank YOU! Sincerely Dan and Liz

RV
Roxanne V.
Dodge Avenger
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Roxanne said this business was very nice and they explained what they did.

LG
LAURIE G.
09/21/2017
Vehicle service
Amazing service! These guys are great! I would recommend everyone to East Main!!!!

Jorge P.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Jorge said the service was really helpful and they answered his questions in a manner that he can understand the technical aspect of it.

KJ
Kim J.
Andover, MN
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Kim said the business provides okay service. His main concern is that he asked them to leave his vehicle unlocked with the key under the mat but they did not, so he had to wait for someone to drive him home to get his spare key.