Latest Review about 2 years ago

TONY V.
Saint Francis, MN
07/08/2016
Not so happy
I had a $21 coupon for my oil change and I was charged almost $30. When I asked them about it I got some sad excuse about extra charges. The last few times I've been in I feel like I have been over charged. Not sure if I will be back.

ROBIN C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/22/2015
2003 chevy trailblazer
i do not own this vehicle and therefore have not had it to your shop please update your computers

SD
STEHPINE D.
St. Francis, MN
Chevrolet Blazer
11/01/2014
Check out
I was very disappointed when i went to go check out. They told me at the time, when i went to check out, that they where unfortunately not excepting the Goodyear credit card. I was not prepared for this. Thankfully I had the funds in my checking account to pay for the service I had done. And to my disappointment, they did not anywhere, have it listed in the store that they where not taking there own credit card. I thought if a store decided on this choice, they should have had this posted on the entering door to the building and at the front counter, so that way guest where aware of this before they had gotten there vehicles fixed. If my purchase was more, then there was no way i would have had the funds to pay for the services.

MA
Miriam A.
Subaru Impreza
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nate. He said the work took longer than he thought it would.

GO
GARY O.
Ramsey, MN
08/02/2016
oil change took too long
had a 9.99 oil change coupon. it took too long. (75 min.)

ALAN M.
05/14/2016
Expensive
I thought that $39 was awfully high for a oil change with a free coupon or credit?

BJ
Bridget J.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/08/2016 Category: Service
Bridget said the communication could have been better at this business.

AH

Kristina B.
Zimmerman, MN
Nissan Maxima
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Kristina said this business was not clean. There were stains on the couches and there was no place for her to park. She would not recommend them over the reasons already mentioned.

ME
Matt E.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Matt said his vehicle was not staying on in the cold, so the business changed his fuel intake for $465. It worked for a little while but is now doing the same thing again. He went back and them and they found a new problem which will cost $900 to address. He will not be having this service done there unless absolutely necessary.

Dylan C.
Cedar, MN
Ford Crown Victoria
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Dylan said this business gave him a wrong diagnoses. This created a problem costing him more money.

JUDY B.
St. Francis, MN
Toyota Avalon
12/06/2014
Too long a wait this time...not the usual
Usually I get great service and on time performance. This time they said there was a glitch, and I needed to wait an hour longer than anticipated. Still, I will be going back the next time I need service.

CINDY W.
Andover, MN
08/25/2011
Oil change and tire rotation
Great customer service. Very polite and helpful. Oil change took too long. Since they didn't have the filter for my car it took an extra couple of hours. I made this appt. the week prior. They should have had oil filter on hand since this is my second time in for an oil change.
Mike & B. from East Main Tire & Auto responded on 09/02/2011
Your feedback is an important part of us being able to improve our customer service. We can appreciate your frustration. We will take this information and implement a new proceedure to avoid having our customers inconvienced in the furure. Thank you for your feedback.

WD
WENDY D.
Saint Cloud, MN
10/23/2017
Overall Rating
4 3/4 The workmanship was great it just took longer than expected.

RE
Rodney E.
Minneapolis, MN
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said he would recommend this business for service.