Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EA
ERIC A.
Buick Regal
01/11/2019
Kevin at Sipe's has always worked diligently to get my vehicle in quickly.
I have been using Sipe's for my vehicles for twenty plus years and I have never been disappointed. Kevin and his team are excellent at diagnosing the issue and trying to lower the costs as much as they can. I cannot say enough positive things about Sipe's and their service team. Pete has been especially helpful by picking me up from home to pick up my vehicles.

GL
GARY L.
Ramsey, MN
Chevrolet Traverse
01/09/2019
Staff was fantastic and very friendly. I will definitely be back.
The amount of work that my car required was performed very quickly and the wait was minor. I would definetly recommend this shop to my friends.

VS
VIRGINIA S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/04/2019
Responsiveness to requests, no matter what it might be.
Responsiveness to requests, no matter what it might be. It is so nice to be remembered when I call or come in. Service is always prompt and I feel like a very valued customer.

BD
BILL D.
12/19/2018
Excellent service, friendly employees
Very nice place to have service done. Very reasonably priced. You can bring your own synthetic oil for an oil change at a very reasonable price!

GK
GARY K.
Buick Enclave
12/18/2018
Service on Buick fast and fair price
Very good place to have your car serviced

Jean K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Jean said she was satisfied with the service.

Carrie M.
Brooklyn Center, MN
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said when she walked into this business the guys were so nice to her. They were willing to replace her battery, and the guys there also offered her a ride home. She made 2 more new friends, then they called her when her vehicle was done and it turns out her battery was fine. The issue was a wire, and the business could have up sold her but they didn't. It was fantastic experience, she will be going back to them.

GD
GARY D.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/08/2018
Have a Nephew working there like to give him work
Like to give local businesses business when I have to get it done local.Like the atmosphere at Sipe Bros, INC. The people are very friendly and get work done when I want it very little wait times.

LL
Lauren L.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she followed Carl, from another facility. He is the best technician ever. He gets the great work done in a timely manner and is efficient.

JOE D.
12/01/2018
The place I go to.
This is where I always bring my cars. Honest, convenient, friendly, fast service.

GMC Canyon
11/28/2018
Flexible
Your strength is flexibility. Cost is about 2x higher. Typically timely with repairs, this time there was no communication for the first week.

ANNE S.
11/23/2018
Great!
I went in for an oil change & new wiper blades and forgot I had a coupon that included roatating the tires & a fluid check, they had no problem honoring it and taking the time to do it all too. They are always so nice and accommodating, offer free coffee, pop, water etc.
A friend recommended sipes to me and now my daughter and I both go there.

LEANN B.
Robbinsdale, MN
GMC Terrain
11/21/2018
Thank you!
Kevin saved me by making sure I got a dead battery replaced right before close on a Friday evening. I would have been without a car all weekend if he hadn’t agreed to help me out at the last minute. Thank you guys!

PO
PATRICE O.
Dodge Caravan
11/17/2018
Routine Mainetance check; Winterization
The people a Sipes are so friendly and very professional! I felt like they took a personal interest in my vehicle and gave it their best attention. Also, they were very thorough and patient in explaining the procedures they performed and any issues or pending future issues they observed. I would definitely recommend. (Customer for close to 30 years.)

LC
Levi C.
Honda Civic Si
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Levi said he always has a great experience at this business. He has a long standing relationship with them for years. He has taken many vehicles to them over time. He knows they will tell him what is wrong and not make him do unnecessary maintenance work. He really trusts them.

AH
ANNE H.
11/12/2018
Gret Service. Pete is a wonderful business owner. Treats his customers with RESPECT. THANK YOU
Excellent Service.

JOHN G.
11/10/2018
done right the first time
the work was done on the same day. at good price.

John A.
Brooklyn Center, MN
Mazda Protege
11/09/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

BILL S.
Outing, MN
11/08/2018
Quick service
Called Kevin on my way to town to see if I could get a early Oil appt. I always call ahead but I didn’t know until morning. Kevin said 8:30 and he has always been great. Bill

JJ
Jay J.
Kia Rio
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Jay said the business is very professional. They fixed the vehicle, but he had to go back because two spark plugs continued to foul out and the wires, too, had to be replaced.