JERRY H.
05/15/2016
Not Completly Satisfied
After service (replace fuel pump) I'm still not completely sure there is not a small fuel leak in the system. I will know more this week as for the first time since the service, I will be totally filling the tank. Just after the replacement a short hose was leaking which I tightened and seemed to fix this leak. I still seem to smell gas occasionally when exiting vehicle. Also when I picked up vehicle they couldn't find my keys. Service tech. had gone home and couldn't be reached, no one knew what he had done with my keys. Fortunately, I keep a back up key with the vehicle so I was able to get it home, but had to make a second special trip back the next day to retrieve my regular keys once they were found.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 05/16/2016

Hello Jerry, I read your review and would like to make things right here. Your fuel pump has a lifetime warranty on it. If you think there is a leak in the system we can definitely get it back in here and take a look. If there is a leak and it is related to anything we did it will be 100% covered. As far as the keys go I do apologize for that. That was unprofessional on our part and never should have happened. I will add a $20 credit to your account that you can be used towards any future repair here for the inconvenience of having to come back. Once again I do apologize and hope you will give us another shot. Please call or email us back if you want us to recheck that fuel system for you.

Thanks, Angie Annunziata

EH
ERIC H.
Pontiac Grand Am
06/24/2015
Not happy
Picked car up this afternoon. Noticed service engine soon light was still on. Shouldnt be if car is fixed. After almost $1300.00, tonight the car barely starts & will NOT stay running. Very unhappy right now & now original tech is gone on vacation.

We have been here before, but not for any major work. Mostly diagnostics. Didnt seem to have problems. This time, the tech charged us a couple times for the same part because he did not diagnose the problem properly, so he had to take the car apart again & replace the same part again because it wasnt anle to be reused.

I am beyond frustrated.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/25/2015

Hello Eric, Sorry to hear about the issue with your Grand Am. When it left here the light was off and the vehicle was running fine at the time. Something is clearly wrong however and we would like to get the car back in as soon as you can bring it. Its not a issue that the technician is on vacation as we have plenty of guys here and will take care of the issue immediately if you wanted to bring the car back in today. We would like to make this right so please get in contact with us or I can try calling you later today.

Shelley B.
Osseo, MN
06/22/2015
Uneasy with them
great hours and courteous service at the counter. However, I was charged a fairly high amount for front and rear brakes and 6 months later, found that the rear brake pads had either already worn through or were never replaced. Also, they were very quick to point out coming major expenses but never mentioned my service engine light (which has been on forever but they didn't know that) and small things like filling my wiper fluid were ignored..just kind of irked me after spending over $1000 on brakes. The other thing...seems odd to me that virtually all reviews are good yet everybody we know used them once or twice and didn't go back. I'm not saying they Are terrible, they just made me uncomfortable.
date of service below is a guess
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/22/2015

Hello Shelly, I just read your review and I'm sorry you were not happy with our service. I do see you were in a year ago back in June to have front and rear brakes done along with rotors. Unfortunately brakes can be expensive these days especially when you cannot machine the rotors and they have to be replaced. Our brakes have a lifetime warranty on the parts and a 18 months 18,000 mile warranty on the labor. So if you wanted to bring the vehicle back we would be able to take care of the issue your having. We always do the best we can to keep our customers happy and dislike when they are not satisfied with the work. Also we do not top fluids off or check anything over if the vehicle is in here for a specific issue such as brakes. If you were to come in and have a oil change done or ask for a courtesy inspection which is free we would then check over everything and top off all fluids or let you know of any other issues going on. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to get you back in here and make the situation right. We hold good reviews because we always try and put the customer first and have a very strong customer base of regular customers since we have been open in 1980's.

CLAUDIA C.
GMC Sierra
10/25/2014
a bit disappointed this time
You have always been great for us and we have grown to trust you explicitly.

Am disappointed that this last bit of work turned into a two day affair due to what seems to be carelessness. Happily I was able to discuss the issue further with you when I came in to pick up my truck and that discussion led you to look again and find the real problem.

BA
BRENT A.
Acura 3.2TL
06/05/2014
Headlight knowledge
I brought my car in to have a headlight changed and it was kind of a failure.I know that it is not a simple headlight but I was disappointed to find out that the fuse was blown and that is probably why the headlight didn't work in the first place. No one at the shop checked that I guess. the people were nice enough but the service seems a little bit lacking to me. I expect a shop to have more knowledge than me.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 06/05/2014

Hello Brent, I just read your review and I am sorry that we missed that. When you called I was hoping it would be a much simpler headlight instead of the High Intensity Discharge kind. Our technicians were all booked up that day and we normally just have our oil change staff on hand to replace headlights. Due to the fact they were special headlights it would have been more appropriate to have one of our technicians look at it. My goal was to get you out of there having you spend as little money as possible since cost was one of the main concerns. I should have recommended that we set up an appointment to have one of our ASE certified technicians look at it. That is where I went wrong. Most of our techs here have over 20 years of experience and do excellent work. Unfortunately one of them was not available to look at it that day. I apologize again and I hope you will reconsider us down the road.