01/10/2021
Honest service at a fair price.
I brought in a used car for the Maple Grove Automotive team to inspect. They did a through job in a timely manner and ultimately I didn’t buy the car.

SE
Sue E.
11/30/2020
Been going there for 3 years; pretty good service.
Usually I would put excellent but this time; on the receipt it says VACUUM FLOORS AND CLEAN EXTERIOR WINDOWS. That wasn't done. The front panel under the engine; I had to point out that it was loose. it was fixed immediately. I wonder if they check the window washer fluid - nothing was said on the receipt. I'll check it myself.

Scott M.
Subaru Baja
08/26/2020
I highly recommend Maple Grove Auto Service.
The entire team at Maple Grove Auto Service is courteous and their service is prompt.

RN
Renee N.
07/12/2020
Customer Service
Good Customer Service

AT
Alice T.
10/20/2019
It was a good experience except for one thing.
Alice said that john inspected her car. She does not like John as a mechanic. Please reassure her that he is a good technician at your repair shop. Thank you. Alice Timm

06/06/2019
Great
I appreciated the time they took to help me understand what was going on with my car. They gave me a print out and gave me time to think about it. I never felt rushed or pressured.

01/24/2019
I've been going to Maple Grove Auto Service for years, along with the rest of the family. They're always very flexible, and they stick to their estimates, which is amazing. One thing I love (and that I believe should be standard in the industry) is that even if you bring your car in for a specific problem, they will call you, let you know how severe the issue is, how much it will cost, and then they let you decide whether to continue or if you want to wait until you can afford it.

The ONE issue I did have was a contact issue. It took a few tries to get my contact information under my name instead of my mother's name (she was the person getting notifications that I was waiting for). I had to walk through creating a brand new 'profile' for my car so that my mother would stop getting texts and emails about my repairs, but they were understanding about the whole thing and apologized for the mix-up.

That is literally the only reason they don't have five stars.

Stacy, MN
Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018
Good service love the loaner cars
They do good work

Jeep Liberty
07/05/2018
Good Quality Work
Repairs were done quickly and everything works great. Brake job actually was slightly more expensive than dealer quote but CV joint replacement was cheaper though.

DO
DARRELL O.
05/27/2017
Effective customer service, location, good price.
I brought my truck in for an oil change with my own oil and filter and it was a easy job at a very good price.

PR
PATTY R.
04/10/2017
Good Service
The service people are all very friendly and helpful. The person who helped me when I came in took time to answer my questions and explain things to me. The car was ready on time and everything looked good. The business is very clean and neat.

LETETIA M.
Rogers, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2017
Pricing
Although my car needs a few things done to it, I found this place to be expensive. I was able to go somewhere else for cheaper. The people that work there are very nice and informative.

LINDA B.
01/13/2017
Work done on Jan 11 & 12
Kept informed on work that needed to be done. There were several things. My only complaint is that when the work was done on day 2, I was not contacted. I finally called to see what was happening and was told all work was complete.

JERRY H.
10/02/2016
Just Fine
Work was done professionally and feedback was excellent.

MIKE M.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2016
1998 Expedition
Would you please update your computer records for this vehicle:
Current address:
18940 97th pl n
Maple Grove, Mn 55311

License # should be 629PZN
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 09/29/2016

Thank you Mike for the information. We have updated your file to reflect the correct information.

Angie Annunziata