AT
Alice T.
10/20/2019
It was a good experience except for one thing.
Alice said that john inspected her car. She does not like John as a mechanic. Please reassure her that he is a good technician at your repair shop. Thank you. Alice Timm

Osseo, MN
06/06/2019
Great
I appreciated the time they took to help me understand what was going on with my car. They gave me a print out and gave me time to think about it. I never felt rushed or pressured.

01/24/2019
I've been going to Maple Grove Auto Service for years, along with the rest of the family. They're always very flexible, and they stick to their estimates, which is amazing. One thing I love (and that I believe should be standard in the industry) is that even if you bring your car in for a specific problem, they will call you, let you know how severe the issue is, how much it will cost, and then they let you decide whether to continue or if you want to wait until you can afford it.

The ONE issue I did have was a contact issue. It took a few tries to get my contact information under my name instead of my mother's name (she was the person getting notifications that I was waiting for). I had to walk through creating a brand new 'profile' for my car so that my mother would stop getting texts and emails about my repairs, but they were understanding about the whole thing and apologized for the mix-up.

That is literally the only reason they don't have five stars.

Stacy, MN
Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2018
Good service love the loaner cars
They do good work

Jeep Liberty
07/05/2018
Good Quality Work
Repairs were done quickly and everything works great. Brake job actually was slightly more expensive than dealer quote but CV joint replacement was cheaper though.

DO
DARRELL O.
05/27/2017
Effective customer service, location, good price.
I brought my truck in for an oil change with my own oil and filter and it was a easy job at a very good price.

PR
PATTY R.
04/10/2017
Good Service
The service people are all very friendly and helpful. The person who helped me when I came in took time to answer my questions and explain things to me. The car was ready on time and everything looked good. The business is very clean and neat.

LETETIA M.
Rogers, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2017
Pricing
Although my car needs a few things done to it, I found this place to be expensive. I was able to go somewhere else for cheaper. The people that work there are very nice and informative.

LINDA B.
01/13/2017
Work done on Jan 11 & 12
Kept informed on work that needed to be done. There were several things. My only complaint is that when the work was done on day 2, I was not contacted. I finally called to see what was happening and was told all work was complete.

JERRY H.
10/02/2016
Just Fine
Work was done professionally and feedback was excellent.

MIKE M.
Ford Expedition
09/29/2016
1998 Expedition
Would you please update your computer records for this vehicle:
Current address:
18940 97th pl n
Maple Grove, Mn 55311

License # should be 629PZN
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 09/29/2016

Thank you Mike for the information. We have updated your file to reflect the correct information.

EK
EMILY K.
09/15/2016
Fast, friendly service
My car battery died and I asked my insurance company to tow it to Maple Grove Auto. Even though the towing service offered to look at it, I trust the friendly and honest staff to take care of my car, and that's what they did. They were able to look at it right away and were able to service it by the end of the day. They clearly explained to me each step of the process. We were able to pay for the service over the phone so my father could pick up my car for me and I could have it for work the next day. I really appreciate the work Maple Grove Auto does and I highly recommend them!

WG
WALTER G.
Toyota Avalon
09/15/2016
A little exrtra
i appreciate the cleaning!!!

TD
TODD D.
07/23/2016
Quick and easy and convenient. Knowledgable and good value.
Speedy service. Good value.

LH
Long H.
Infiniti FX35
02/14/2016 Category: Service
Long said this business did a good job on his vehicle.

SD
STEVE D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/03/2016
Car repair
I believe they are honest and and good. I felt the price was a little high but I come from a small town where the rates maybe lower.

They found another problem and quoted me a price. I went on a trip and the diagnosis and price was the same.

KATHY B.
01/21/2016
My car is still making a clunky noise in one of the front wheels. That was supposed to be fixed on my last visit.
Hate having to pay so much for problem supposed to be fixed but still hearing clunky noise
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 01/22/2016

Hello Kathy, I just read your review and was wondering if you would be able to bring your vehicle back in and go on a test drive with one of our technicians to see if we can pinpoint the clunk noise you are hearing. Originally when you brought your vehicle in it was for the heater blowing cold air. We did fix this issue and after doing a test drive we noticed the steering was loose. At this point we brought the vehicle back in and checked over the suspension and found some safety concerns with the ball joints and tie rod ends so we fixed this as well. We did not know you were hearing a clunk noise and would like a chance to make things right for you. Give us a call or feels free to stop in during the week before 4pm so we can go on a test drive.

DENISE L.
Andover, MN
Kia Soul
01/20/2016
The tried and True
Your service department is great. I didn't have a appointment but yet you were able to look at my car, get me a loaner and fixed it the next day. I really appreciated the customer service you provide. The only reason I didn't rate you 5 stars is because I have a back brake light that is out. Not sure you if checked my lights but in case it was missed or when out after not sure.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 01/20/2016

Hello Denise, I read your review and thank you for the kind words. The lights are always checked during the oil change so whether it burnt out between then and now or if we just missed it I’m not sure either way we would be more then happy to replace the bulb at no charge. Though I am sorry for the inconvience of making you come back. If you would like us to do it either call ahead and let us know your coming or just stop in sometime. Thank you again for the nice review.

KRISTA B.
Saturn Ion 3
01/19/2016
Mixed feelings
I appreciated their feedback when I brought my car in for repairs, they stuck to their estimates and actually came out lower. I was quoted 3 hours for repair,it took 6 but it was still same day (only because my appt was first thing in the morning most likely) and now my car has gone into "limp mode" multiple times,and almost didn't start in yesterday's cold weather which is very unusual for my car. I'm not sure if I should be grateful they fixed my requested repairs, or angry that they screwed something up causing the nearly daily limp mode.
Angie A., Manager from Maple Grove Auto Service responded on 01/20/2016

Hello Krista, I just read your review this morning and Im glad we were able to solve the issue that you brought the vehicle in for however its troubling to hear that the vehicle is now going into limp mode. Is there a time you could bring it back in so that we could check it over? If its related to anything we did we would take care of the issue at no charge. Give us a call if you would like to bring it back in our number is 763-425-8575.

JEFF M.
01/14/2016
Friendly service, reasonable pricing and honest information about my vehicle.
Very friendly service with fair pricing and honest information.