TG
TIM G.
Nissan Armada
04/23/2019
On time, on budget.
They told me what I needed and when it would be ready. All was delivered as promised. Thank you.

TT
THERESE T.
04/19/2019
Rick cares about his customers and does a great job.
Rick showed me the air and AC filter and let me decide to replace or not. Great guy and explains everything.

RYNA S.
Camp Verde, AZ
Cadillac DeVille
04/19/2019
Outstanding performance in customer care and emergency repair, as well as fair pricing.
My companion and I damaged our car and needed an emergency repair. Rick, the manager, assessed our needs and what repairs were needed quickly, then arranged our transport to our lodging. He updated us by phone as to progress made, expected completion time, and what costs were going to be. The next morning he arranged our transport back to the shop for car pickup. The costs of repairs was very reasonable. Can't say enough good things about Rick, his mechanic, and the shop owner as well, who was our chauffer on the trips to and from our lodging. Many thanks and blessings to them all!

Nissan Rogue
04/17/2019
Quality of service
Great experience!

MARIANA B.
Van Nuys, CA
Nissan Sentra
04/16/2019
Good place, you need to try it.
I know this place more than 7 years, most of the time I went over there for oil change, but one time they fixed my flat tire, another time they changed my brakes, everybody is very friendly, the price is OK, I could recommend this place to everyone.

Hawthorne, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/14/2019
Dropped off my car and it was done within an hour .
convienant to my office customer service was great !! I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends,

BC
BRUCE C.
Scion xA
04/13/2019
Best Tire Shop in LA
I have been coming to this shop for years.
The service is the best. It does not even warrant consideration to go anywhere else.
The tires, products are comparable to other shops, but the service at Marina Tire is what sets them apart from any other shop.
Top of the line products. Top of the line service.

Volkswagen Jetta
04/12/2019
Great spot
I've been coming here for years for oil changes. Best prices in the area, always do a great job, and are super accommodating.

04/11/2019
Great neighborhood service
Didn't have an appointment but they were able to do an oil change in less than an hour and there was even a coupon!

DEBRA S.
Porsche Panamera
04/10/2019
Very kind, professional service and fair
I had a flat tire they ordered my new tire had it there same day. Aligned my car stayed in communication with me could not of been any nicer and accommodating! I am new in the area and will get all my service work done here.

JZ
JULIE Z.
Very helpful
They have always been fast, very reasonable in their pricing and knowledge. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent service, fair, fast
Customer service is amazing: they are clear, show that they're here to help, and are quick and fair. I always come here for tire help.

LYNNEANNE M.
Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2019
Each time I go to Good year, they treat me with utmost respect, as a woman this is really important. I don’t feel like they “dummy down” anything for me and tell it like it is.

04/05/2019
Never disappointed
Service and the quality on working on your car is great.

SG
SILVIA G.
04/04/2019
Consistently good service, friendly and affordable.
I’ve been taking my cars to Marina Tire for many years. I deeply appreciate the fact that Pini and Rick never try to oversell or pressure their customers to get business. People go there because they know they are getting great service, not only on tires, but on full-service mechanics. They are quick to diagnose and do the work right. Every time I go there I am greeted with a smile and they always remember my name!

VW
VANCE W.
03/30/2019
4 Wheel Alignment
After 20 years of driving my Toyota, it finally, drives like a Toyota should have from the start. Thanks for the detailed print out of why it drives so well. Thanks Again.

CHUCK S.
Venice, CA
Acura Integra
03/29/2019
Honest & reliable
A good friend recommended MARINA TIRE to fix my brakes which were down to about 15%. Rick provided the best service expectable, repairing them efficiently and at a reasonable cost. MARINA TIRES is now my first place, GO-TO shop.

AR
ALLEN R.
Venice, CA
03/27/2019
Allen R.
I’d had an oil change here previously and like this morning I just drove in without an appointment. They were able to take me right away and got me out quickly , professionally with some good humor thrown in. I’ll be back!

STACY M.
03/26/2019
They took care of my bmw A1service

AC
AL C.
03/24/2019
Good Job
Great customer service! Pini, Rick and the rest staff did a great job fixing our Ford Escape. Always great work and friendly.