RAUL S.
Nissan Murano
07/15/2019
Customer Service & On-time
Goodyear is right on time with my Vehicles. Customer Service is always impecable. Price for Repairs is always reasonable.

Mitsubishi Outlander
07/10/2019
Good service.
Nothing glitzy. Just friendly, cooperative, speedy service at a good price. I just got a synthetic blend oil change and tire rotation, and i was very satisfied. No hassles or upgrading or pressure to do more than what I wanted.

AT
ALAIN T.
Santa Monica, CA
Honda Accord Sedan
07/10/2019
Great service and faster than i thought!
I thought it would take a while but not only did they do a great job but i also got my car back fast!
I would recommend this place to anyone looking

PM
PETER m.
Culver City, CA
Jeep Cherokee
07/09/2019
Good efficient and good prices.
Hassle free and friendly. Recommend them.

SG
SAGE G.
Honda Insight
07/05/2019
Great Tires!
Helpful staff who know what they are doing, do it well and quick turnaround time.

Subaru Legacy
07/02/2019
Fast,easy,baffordable.
Easy, fast, affordable service. I was told a nail was found in my tire and it was removed, but i was not told until I arrived to pick up my vehicle that there would be an additional charge. In the future, I feel a call to describe the findings, before fixing would be appropriate. I would have liked to see the nail and where it was on my tire for awareness sake.
Otherwise. Nice folks, great service. Seemed to me they serviced a plethora of vehicles, even a Tesla!
Thanks for getting me in there fast and easy guys!

JACK K.
Jeep Commander
07/02/2019
Quick, friendly, honest service!
Rick and his team at Marina tire and auto squeezed my Jeep in on very short notice and quickly diagnosed the issue with my starter. They called me to give me my options and fixed it within hours! They’re all very friendly and helpful and always do their best to try to give you the best price for their stellar repair services. I’ve also had my water pumped replaced here and had the exact same type of excellent service.

06/30/2019
Quick Service, Good Pricing
Went in for unexpected tire replacement last minute and was helped immediately upon arrival. Decided to have additional service done the next morning for break replacement and employees welcomed me upon return, immediately jumping on the repairs without needing to be reminded of the service I was looking for. Very friendly and straightforward.

VM
Marina Tire has excellent service

JOHN M.
06/29/2019
Excellent as always
Marina tire always does great work, and I have full confidence taking my car there. The service is quick, professional, and reasonably priced. Thank you!

ROBERT B.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/28/2019
Solid Service
They took me in without appointment and did good and fast service !

AK
ARTHUR K.
Ford Thunderbird
06/21/2019
Good as usual
I have a 2003 TBIRD so it needs work often. Rick and the guys at Marina Tire do a good job.

SHEREEN H.
06/20/2019
Fast Affordable Straight Shooting Service
I showed up with an issue, they took me right away, finished quickly, and I got back my car very happy camper. I would totally come back here.

KK
KEVIN K.
Venice, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
06/20/2019
Great service yet again!
I’ve used Marina Tire several times for things as minor as flat tire repair and oils changes, to things a bit more involved like new tires, new radiator, new brakes, etc.

Their work is solid, their prices are usually reasonable, and they get repairs done quickly. That great combo has me coming back whenever there’s a service needed on my Hummer or my EuroVan.

Thanks, Marina Tire!

LO
LINDA O.
Oldsmobile Alero
06/19/2019
Very good
Welcoming, attended to my needs and knowledgeably

JANETTE R.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/18/2019
Fast, friendly, honest service!
So grateful they fixed my tire, and did an alignment that was very needed in only 30 minutes. They also provided honest advice about the wear of my tires and when to rotate them without trying to sell me something I didn’t need yet! Much appreciated and very kind, friendly staff. Thank You!

LD
LEO D.
Jaguar XK
06/17/2019
Prompt and personal
While waiting for AAA to come to replace a damaged tire with the spare, called Marina Tire. Rick order them and had them installed the next day. Good value and great service!!!

IO
ISABEL O.
Jeep Liberty
06/15/2019
Breaks, Oil Change & Tires Rotation
Friendly and professional owner. Service is great! They will be my regular mechanics.
I've already recommended this place to a friend.

06/11/2019
good Service.
Fast service, doesn’t try to sell you more service than you need. Good customer service , always from Rick

ROBERT B.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/01/2019
Fast and Courteous
They took me in without appointment and before I knew it the oil change was done! Could not ask for more. Very well mannered.