Santa Monica, CA
02/20/2019
Oil change etc...
Great service as usual...

Lexus SC 430
02/19/2019
Great service and people!
The team know everything about our cars and provide great, prompt, and well-priced service.

DA
DIANNE A.
Culver City, CA
Toyota Venza
02/16/2019
Always great service
This is my go to spot for anything I need for my Venza. Rick is awesome and always so helpful, it’s important as a woman, I feel I can trust what I am getting done or if there are any suggestions on work I may need. I never doubt Rick, he always does a great job and gets me back on the road in no time. Highly recommended this shop.

RZ
REBECCA Z.
Acura MDX
02/15/2019
Love Marina Tire!
Great work, reasonable prices, trustworthy guys. A winning combination!

AH
ANNE H.
02/12/2019
Excellant, fast and friendly service
Been going here for years! They always tell you their recommendations before servicing your vehicle. Affordable prices and friendly service!!

Honda Element
02/09/2019
Marina Tire, Honest,great service
Been a customer here for many years. They are always honest and very knowledgable as well. When it was time to buy a new car they advised me to and even helped me select which car to buy telling me it would have more affordable maintainance than the other car i was looking at.

02/07/2019
Good Work
Excellent work, done on time.

MARSHA M.
02/01/2019
Service done
Always a pleasure to go there. Been going there for years for all kinds of services on my cars. Feel comfortable lm waving my car there to be worked on.

02/01/2019
Quick and simple
Came in for a new tire, and got a new tire the same day. No hassle, fair price, good customer service. Would definitely recommend!

ROBIN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/31/2019
Fast and Complete
I needed an alignment, front tires and brakes completed within 2 1/2 hours due to a busy road schedule and before the rain began. Mission accomplished! Thank you!

RAUL S.
Nissan Murano
01/29/2019
Awesome Customer Service (Rick)
Been going to Marina Tire sine the 80's....My employer Teledyne Micro sent all our company vehicles for Servicing. Service and Pricing have been Great. I recommend you visit them for your cars Tires , Service and Recommendations.

JOANNE G.
Volvo S60
01/26/2019
Oil change and regular maintenance
This is a wonderful company. The owner and staff are caring professional people. I’ve been bringing my cars and trucks here for several years and will continue to come and tell others to also have their vehicles worked on at this shop.

MARIO M.
01/26/2019
Service is great and friendly
Service is great and friendly
I have had my car serviced here for years with no problems and recommend them highly

BG
BEN G.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/25/2019
Reliable, honest, fair pricing!
If you’re on the Westside and need reliable auto service you should absolutely take your vehicle to Marina Tire. I have been taking my vehicles there for almost 2 decades...my kids take there vehicles there too.
The key person to see is ‘Rick’ - he will always explain the results of their diagnosis and provide you with honest choices to take repair action; always emphasizing safety!
We all have choices and I have never need disappointed in their professional service so I will always go their for any auto repair needs.

Juan G.
Venice, CA
Kia Soul
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Juan said that the place was great, he was very happy with his visit, they were quick, and accommodating.

MITZI S.
01/24/2019
Good service, fast service if you come in early.

CD
CHRIS D.
01/23/2019
Great service. Quality and honest work.
I’ve been a few times now. The service is great and work is done correctly. They get busy so show up early!

Mario B.
Ford Fiesta
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Mario said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

KJ
Kyler J.
Venice, CA
Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kyler said the service was good.

JOHN M.
Ford Edge
01/11/2019
My go to mechanics
I have been using the services of Marina Tire for more than 12 years now and while the results have not been perfect, they have been consistently right on over the decade with a fair price for good work. Rick, the manager, is a good man and has been honest with me over the years. I just recently needed to replace all my tires and looked at Costco and Pep Boys and both of these companies were trying to up sell me beyond my budget...I got the best deal with Marina Tire. I am happy with my purchase. I get my alignments, my routine services and my brakes done at Marina Tire...thankfully I haven't needed major repair work. I recommend Rick and Marina Tire whole heartedly...a fair deal on good work. The only problem I had with Marina Tire was a break sensor that was broken during a brake job and I couldn't get it resolved at Marina Tire after asking a couple of times and had to get it done at another shop, which involved replacing the whole wheel hub, so maybe they thought I could live with it rather than spend the money? Anyway, they still get 5 stars from me.