Marina Tire & Auto Service

JOANNE G.
GMC Terrain
12/13/2019
Very nice, knowledgeable and professional. Great prices and I didn’t have to wait long.

MARTIN P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/10/2019
My go to place
My wife and I have been taking our cars to Marina Tire for years. Reasonable, fast, get it right the first time. Rick is the best

SG
SILVIA G.
12/06/2019
Pini, Rick and their staff are very reliable, knowledgeable and always offer great service. I’ve been going to Marina Tire for many years and have never been dissatisfied. They are also honest and have reasonable prices. Going there is a pleasure because I know I can trust them and they are very friendly. Thanks for your help gentlemen!

Kia Optima
12/06/2019
Amazing service
The team at Marina Tire & Auto is fantastic. I needed two tires replaced quickly and was in and out in less than 90 minutes.

PS
PETER S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/05/2019
Mercedes. Benz
Always friendly excellent speedy and affordable service by this local Marina tire dealer
Peter

12/04/2019
Fantastic family owned business!
Needed new tires. Great competitive price and half off alignment! In and out in under two hours. Highly recommend!

JORGE B.
11/30/2019
I've been going to this shop for about five years and all I can say is that it is outstanding! Service is excellent, cost is affordable, and the staff is very welcoming. Rick always goes above and beyond. I find them to be honest and reliable. This will be your new favorite shop!

RICK B.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/21/2019
or not . Place is dirty and they cheat
The Coupon was for $16.99. After the oil change i was charged $26.99. i was cheated and i won’t be back. The place was also very dirty.

MICHAL L.
Burbank, CA
11/19/2019
Great Auto Repair
I happened to find this garage on Google, after another auto repair shop quoted me a ridiculous price to change my front brakes. Not only did Marina Tire give me half the price, they did a great job and they did it fast. Good people and fair prices. Thank you, Marina Tire!

AR

JOSH K.
Marina Del Rey, CA
11/18/2019
Consistently Professional
These guys have great customer service. I always feel confident leaving my car in their hands.

11/12/2019
Very friendly and efficient service
Great, honest all around repair/ maintenance service-

BG
BEN G.
11/07/2019
Battery replacement - in and out in 15 mins!
I dropped in to Marina Tire because I was experiencing start up problems with my vehicle. Ricky checked the status of my battery and found that it the original battery was on its last legs after 5 years ?

Ricky has my battery replaced in a matter of minutes!

I’m always impressed with the overall service at Marina Tire!! ??????

SCOTT B.
Santa Monica, CA
Audi Q5
11/05/2019
New Shoes!!
Always fast easy service!

DK
David K.
Marina Del Rey, CA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff are wonderful, they drove him home and the service was excellent. He added that he was very happy with the service and he would not go anywhere else.