Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc

Van Nuys, CA
Volvo V70
02/06/2015
Intermittent Problem Solved
Mark and hid guys (Thank you Nelson) identified the problem and fixed it fast! Always a great experience.

PW
Paul and Ida W.
Reseda, CA
Volvo V40
01/30/2015
THE BEST!!!
I can highly recommend Mark's Independent Volvo for quality automobile and customer service. Don't Wait, Don't Hesitate - See Mark Today!

VW
VINCENT W.
Chatsworth, CA
Volvo S40
01/19/2015
Unprecedented service.
Mark's Independent Volvo Service is simply the BEST. Knowledgeable, expedient and polite. The most joyful part is that Mark's is right here in Chatsworth, Ca. Thank you Mark for operating in our community: you are simply the best.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 01/20/2015

Thank you for your kind words Vincent

TJ
Thomas and Ellen J.
Northridge, CA
01/15/2015
Great service...
Very professional and totally trust them with my car...
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 01/19/2015

EC
Estelle C.
Reseda, CA
Volvo S80
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Estelle said the business is good at what they do. They are wonderful people.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 01/21/2015

GW
Gary W.
Sylmar, CA
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Katherine. She said they are the best and she would not go anywhere else for service.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 01/19/2015

Bella B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Volvo C70
01/06/2015
Trust is a big thing to me. You can trust Mark's.
Super polite, very responsible, nice clean invirinment. Pleasure working with;))
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 01/07/2015

Bella , Thank you for your kind words

AG
Andy G.
Panorama City, CA
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Andy said the business provided excellent service and the quality was good.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you Andy for your kind words. Mark

Rick M.
CA
Volvo 240
12/18/2014
Volvo 240 Transmission Work
Once again I received excellent service in keeping my 25 year 240 running in top shape. Mark and his crew did a thorough job in repairing and servicing my automatic transmission. I've been going to Mark for over 20 years and have always been happy with his work.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/19/2014

Rick ,Thank you for kind words

CK
Casey K.
Oxnard, CA
Lexus GS 300
12/13/2014 Category: Service
Casey said she likes and trusts Mark.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/24/2014

ME
Michael E.
Lexus RX 450h
12/08/2014 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very good.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/18/2014

EK
Ernest K.
Volvo S60
12/06/2014
Expert Technicians & Personal Service
It's nice to know there's a neighborhood service shop where you can find expert technicians and that elusive personal touch. I don't let just anyone work on my Volvo. Mark's is trusted because they've earned it, one quality visit at a time.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/09/2014

Thank you Ernest for yor kinds words. Mark

RF
Roger F.
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Roger said they do excellent work. They have great customer service and nice people.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/11/2014

Drew S.
Lexus ES 350
12/04/2014 Category: Service
Drew said she has never had a problem with his business and they always take good care of her vehicle.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/11/2014

SO
Sam O.
Volvo 240
12/03/2014
110K Servicing
In the Musical The Wiz, the evil witch sings "Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News."

Well, I got some: Brake pads on rear brakes, replace water bottle, repair right axle, and, least of all, replace rear wiper.

The work took all day, and I was driven home by Mark's Volvo as well as driven back to pick up my car.

I've got a lot of mileage on the Volvo, so I have to expect this. It's their job to diagnose, and that's just reality.

So, yes, I am very pleased with the service.

Sam,
“Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. The Hingefreel people of Arkintoofle Minor did try to build spaceships that were powered by bad news but they didn't work particularly well and were so extremely unwelcome whenever they arrived anywhere that there wasn't really any point in being there.”
? Douglas Adams

We are sorry we had to be the bringer of bad news, but the silver lining is that your V40 is now good to go for any driving you want to do.

YN
Yvonne N.
Volvo S40
12/03/2014
Great friendly service.
I went into Mark's because my 2007 s40 was giving me alerts (Immobilizer and Alarm) and Mark and his crew were able to quickly determine that my battery was faulty. Within an hour my car had a brand new battery and had been given a courtesy inspection to make sure there were no other issues. I am glad I found Mark's as I now know where to go for service and maintenance.
Mark G. from Mark's Independent Volvo Service Inc responded on 12/04/2014

Thank you Yvonne    We always try to accomdate our customers, as you are the most important part of our business. Without customers we don't have a business.
Thanks again for the kind words, and we will see you next time your car needs service

TY
Tim Y.
11/26/2014
always extremely accomodating
Very nice doing business with Mark and his team.

Hi Tim,
we always try to accomdate our customers, as you are the most important part of our business.  Without customers we don't have a business.

MF
Mike F.
Simi Valley, CA
11/26/2014
Great shop
Mark did a great job with my car. I will definitely bring my car to him in the future.

Hi Mike,
We are pleased that you are hapy with the work we did on your XC.  We look forward to working with you in the future on your vehicle needs.

Beth S.
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Beth said that Mark is honest, hard working, friendly and has competent staff.

Thank you Beth for the kind words Mark

Mike S.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
Mike said the business did a good job and was quick. He said he likes their work and trusts them.

Hi Mike,
It really makes us feel good when a first time customer recognizes how we try to be the best shop in town.
Thank you again for the kind words.