Ford Crown Victoria
07/30/2018
Crown Victoria
As "Always" John B and his team made sure my son's Crown Victoria was repaired and running on the same day. Thanks Mike for keeping Nate safe!
Marple Auto is reasonable on pricing and we wouldn't take.our cars anywhere else!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Lori, We are glad we could help!

Robert B.
Drexel Hill, PA
07/27/2018
Tire Replacement
They noticed during a state inspection,that I should consider replacing the original tires on my SUV. I made an appointment to have the work done. They did the work at the price quoted in a very timely fashion. I trust them, 7 I will continue to use them!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you! We apprciate you providing us with a review.

PK
Patricia K.
Media, PA
07/22/2018
Great Customer Service
Marple Automotive is the best for customer service! Great to know you can rely on them for those unavoidable car-related necessities, and feel comfortable with their friendly mechanics and spotless customer area.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Hi Trish. Thank you for the review. We are happy that we were able to keep your appointment on Saturday. It was great chatting with you.

Buick Century
07/20/2018
Buick Century
We Extremely Satisfied with John B and his team at Marple Automotive. My Son is a new driver of almost a year and takes his Crown Vic to Marple and he wouldn't take it anywhere else. It s comforting to know our safety is in Excellent care at Marple Auto. Thanks Guys! See you again.....
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Lori! Once again you have made us smile. Thank you for the delicious cookies and watermelon!

BW
Bernard W.
07/17/2018
Yes, I drove 1000 miles for a brake job at Marple Automotive!
Once again, I drove north from Tampa to Marple Automotive in Broomall, PA for service on my 2003 Highlander. I say AGAIN, because this is NOT the first time I have made the 1000+ mile trip from Tampa for service. Why? ...well, I TRUST Marple Automotive--John and all the employees have earned my trust with years of phenomenal service. On my most recent trip, the experienced and professional mechanics at Marple Automotive did an excellent job. Thanks for taking care of me and my car.
P.S. I am secretly hoping that you are almost ready to relocate to the Sunshine State!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Hi Bernie, Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking time to provide us with an excellent review. It was so good to see you & catch up. We have missed you and the family!

John B.
Glen Mills, PA
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/16/2018
Dependable and trustworthy ....
John and the team at Marple Automotive are true professionals. Don't hesitate to trust their auto repair knowledge or service. Highly recommended.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Hi John. Thank you for the review. We appreciate you!!

GB
Gary B.
07/09/2018
Marple Automotive
Marple Automotive always finds a way to meet my needs. They are flexible with their scheduling, they always reach out to me before creating any expense to explain the work they're proposing to do, they ALWAYS make me feel like an important client, and the quality of their work is all very good.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Gary, We wanted to thank you for doing business with us. You are an impotant client because you are a valued member of the Marple Auto family! Thank you!

James H.
Newtown Square, PA
07/07/2018
Great Honest Automotive Shop
Marple Automotive is the most honest shop I have ever experienced. I recommend this automotive shop to all family and friends. Very impressed. The shop is the cleanest I have ever seen.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. We work happy to keep our customers happy!

James H.
Newtown Square, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/06/2018
Excellent customer service
Very pleased and impressesd with Marple Automotive, will be a live long customer. Thank you for everything and being so informative.ff

Respectively Yours

James H
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review. Thank you!

KT
Krzysztof T.
Nissan Maxima
07/01/2018
All problems fixed
Marple was able to found the source of problems that I reported such as noise and burning smell inside the cabin. Also brakes work like new after the fix. I'm happy to drive my car again.
Thanks guys!

Kris
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 07/02/2018

Hi Kris, Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. We appreciate you!

FC
Francis C.
Ram 1500
06/24/2018
Came in for an oil change, you guys were great. There was one oversight though. My oil life sensor was not reset. Later that day I had a warning on my dash that I needed to change my oil. Not a big deal I reset it my self. I’ll be back to see you guys again.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. With so many different oil reminder set ups out there sometime there is an oversight on resetting them. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for being understanding. We look forward to seeing you again.

TC
Thomas C.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
06/21/2018
Truck Repair
Awesome service every time and a great team of associates make this the best place to bring your vehicle for repairs, etc. Thank You!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/22/2018

Hi Tom. Thank you!!! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review. Providing our customers with the best possible service is one of our top priorities. We are lucky to have you as a customer!

Ford Crown Victoria
06/19/2018
Crown Vic
My 2002 Buick century is serviced at Marple and I have been absolutely satisfied with the service and the the fact that John and his terrific Team keep me safe on the road. So, it was only natural to have my son's 1st ride 2002 Crown Victoria serviced as well at Marple Auto!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Hi Lori. Thank you for the review. Thank you for the cookies! We appreciate you!

Dodge Durango
06/10/2018
They are very accommodating.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Kia Sorento
Always fantastic service.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/06/2018

Hi Rick.

Thank you for the review. Customers like you make it easy to provide fantastic service. We appreicate you! Enjoy your trip!

Cynthia S.
Woodlyn, PA
06/02/2018
Appreciation for your service
Appreciate the staff for their kindness and ability to.communicate any repairs.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for taking to to provide us with a review. We appreciate you. Thank you for being a loyal patron.

Jay M.
Concordville, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/02/2018
Good Tune
C’mon, c’mon let’s sing it together....life is a highway-I want ride it all night long- life is a highway- just stop at Marple auto on the way
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Jay. It was great talking with you while the truck was being serviced. We appreciate you!

John G.
05/28/2018
Marple Automotive- Awesome Service Everytime
We've been bringing our cars here for many years. They provide excellent service and keep our cars in good running condition. The quality and follow through of their service is the best around.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Hi John, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We appreciate you!

KC
Karen C.
05/24/2018
Always professional and always thorough.
Would recommend anyone to take their vehicle here anytime!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Karen. Thank you for taking time to provide uis with a review. We appreciate you!

NW
Nancy W.
Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018
Always honest friendly service
In the last couple weeks I stopped in twice with no appointment. Once for new wipers and once to have the air pressure in my tires checked. Never too much trouble to help me out. This past week it was new tires. Always work to accommodate my schedule. They are honest, friendly, but most important, they are good at what they do. Won’t go anywhere else,
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Nancy. We understand things happen and suddenly as well. We try very hard to be as accommodating as possible. Plus we enjoy seeing you and your bright smile!