Ronald B. on 02/18/2018
"As good as usual"
This is a 15 year old Volvo. It's favorite home (after ours) is Marple Automotive, where it only goes for maintenance and inspection.
Being alone at home that day they even brought me back in the morning and picked me up after hours.
Their work and kindness is really above any garage I have experienced so far.
This is a garage you must choose!
Ron Boyer
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 07:10 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/19/2018

Hi Ron! We are like a spa for your vehicle. It likes to come in for some attention and TLC. We appreciate you. You always know how to make us all smile and laugh. Thank you!

Sheri R. on 02/17/2018
"Great Job As Usual!"
The team at Marple Automotive are always courteous and professional! They are great mechanics that take pride in their work & shop. They provide VALUE-Quality work at a Fair price!
Thanks for keeping my family and vehicles SAFE!
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 07:43 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/17/2018

Hi Sheri! Thank you for the review! We want all of our customer's to be safe and have confidence in their vehicles. Have a fabulous weekend!!!

Elizabeth P. on 02/17/2018
"The best "
Great guys !!!
Honest and fast service !!!!
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 05:56 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you Elizabeth, We appreciate you!!

Michael P. on 02/15/2018
"Reliable service, convenient scheduling"
I was able to make an appointment via email to have my car's timing belt changed, which I really appreciated. The guys are friendly and helpful, and my car was ready when promised. No complaints!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:32 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Hi Mike!. Thank you for giving us a review. We appreciate you! We are happy that your experience front start to finish was easy, smooth and convenient.

Nancy W. on 02/14/2018
"Inspection and more"
My car was in for inspection and a once over for fluids, filters, tires, etc. Amazing service as usual.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 05:27 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Good morning Nancy, With amazing customers like you it is easy to provide the amazing service. Thank you!!

Michele P. on 02/10/2018
"Oil change"
This was my second visit. Excellent and timely service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 03:45 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/10/2018

Good morning Michele. Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. Thank you for the opportunity of your second visit. Have a great weekend!

Christine D. on 02/09/2018
"Great Service as always !!!!!!!"
Weds morning my windshield wipers broke. certainly needed them in the rain , ice and sleet that morning. Called Marple Automotive , they told me to come right in and they would take care of it!!!!
They replaced wipers , didn't have to wait long. They always help me out with any repair or car service.
Highly recommend them !!!!!!!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 08:34 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/09/2018

Hi Chris! Thank you for taking time to provide a review! We appreciate you. Glad we could help out to ensure that you were driving around safely!

Michael R. on 02/07/2018
"Honest"
Marple automotive is filled with good, honest people who take customer service seriously. I’ve lived all over southeast PA and they’re the best I have ever experienced. Every visit I have whether it’s scheduled or surprise is the best experience I’ve had with a car mechanic shop. They one up themselves every time.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 07:15 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you very much for takinig time to provide us with a review. We appreciate you. Thanks for putting the pressure on us to be better everytime!!  lol

Domincik T. on 02/07/2018
"Great service"
Getting an appointment is never a problem, after work is completed all that was done is reviewed with you before leaving,
Great Job
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 03:33 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you Dom. We appreciate you!

John S. on 01/30/2018
"Very Clean and Friendly"
Great Mechanics
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 06:10 PM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/31/2018

Thank you John. We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review!

Michael R. on 01/29/2018
"Takes care of what needs to be done. Nothing more, nothing less."
Trust is important when having work done on your car. Marple Auto fills that requirement . The staff and mechanics are reliable and professional.
Vehicle: Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 03:04 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mike!

Renee P. on 01/24/2018
"Awesome service!"
As always, excellent service!!! Thank you Marple Auto!!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 06:09 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you Renee!!

Charlene Ann D. on 01/23/2018
"Friendly, personal attention"
Bill and Luke are grat. They are always flexible on making appointments and considerate when waiting for your vehicle in terms of time constraints. They even drove me home. I don'tknow of any place that does that. My rating is a "10".
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 06:26 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/23/2018

Good morning Charlene, Thank you for your review. We take pride in providing the best service we can. You are greatly appreciated!

Lucinda S. on 01/21/2018
"Great Job"
Nice,friendly,knowledgeable,clean,explain what and why of the car.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 03:16 PM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/23/2018

Good Morning Cindy. Thank you for taking time to provide us with a review. We appreciate you!

Charles Z. on 01/20/2018
"Convenient and trustworthy"
I have used this shop regularly for years as have a number of my friends. Marple Auto has always been professional, and courteous. They now allow you to schedule online as well as provide you maintenance reminders. I have never felt overcharged or pressured into having unnecessary work done. I am comfortable bringing my car to this shop for any related needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 09:35 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking time to provide us with a review. We are very happy to know that you are completey satisfied. We appreciate you!

Eileen P. on 01/18/2018
"Some things just never change"
I called Marple Automotive after hitting the world's biggest pothole. I had no idea why my steering wheel was wiggly, but I called right away, fearing the worst. John asked me to bring it right in. Eventhough he was already booked for the day, he took my car. He looked at it, saw that the rim had been bent, and fixed it. And that was it---that shop, once again, gave me the kind of service that went out of style decades ago. They have the mechanical skills, and the people skills, that make this my repair shop for life.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 03:28 PM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you Eileen. We may be technologically advanced with all of our computers and training but, we are still old fashioned. We are a service shop. Making sure that our customers are safe on the road is the most important thing! Thank you for choosing Marple Automotive!

Paul M. on 01/18/2018
"Excellent service"
As usual, quality service provided by a great team!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:57 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you Paul!

Felicia L. on 01/14/2018
"Superb service and on a Saturday morning——-fixed a flat tire."
I called at 8:00AM and by 10:30AM there was a new tire on my Beetle.How lucky can I be to have John and Billy who always come to rescue me. And on a SATURDAY morning. That is above and beyond ordinary service. THANKYOU for helping me out. Felicia
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 07:08 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Felica!!  We know that things happen unexpectedly, We are happy that you are okay and that you were able to make it home safe and sound to watch the Eagles game.

Wanda C. on 01/14/2018
"Super Service!"
The Best!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:02 AM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Wanda. It was great talking with you!

Peggy M. on 01/13/2018
"It was like coming back home again!"
I had been going to this shop for many years while it was owned by Bill Mayo, but there was an interlude when I bought a new car and started going to the dealership, just about the time that Bill sold the shop to John Benigni. I decided to return as there was no connection to the dealership really and I missed the friendly professionalism of this great shop. John has kept up the same class operation and added a comfortable waiting area with coffee and wifi and magazines. All my questions were answered clearly with personal attention, and I felt very assured when I left that my car is driving safely. I remembered how nice it is to go to this friendly shop where everyone knows cars and knows how to treat customers, and I am glad to be back!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 09:55 PM
John B. at Marple Automotive responded on 01/15/2018

Hi Peggy. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. It is great to know that your expectations were met. We try very hard to make your experience here each and every time a good one.