FC
Francis C.
Ram 1500
06/24/2018
Came in for an oil change, you guys were great. There was one oversight though. My oil life sensor was not reset. Later that day I had a warning on my dash that I needed to change my oil. Not a big deal I reset it my self. I’ll be back to see you guys again.

TC
Thomas C.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
06/21/2018
Truck Repair
Awesome service every time and a great team of associates make this the best place to bring your vehicle for repairs, etc. Thank You!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/22/2018

Hi Tom. Thank you!!! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review. Providing our customers with the best possible service is one of our top priorities. We are lucky to have you as a customer!

Lori Anne B.
Ford Crown Victoria
06/19/2018
Crown Vic
My 2002 Buick century is serviced at Marple and I have been absolutely satisfied with the service and the the fact that John and his terrific Team keep me safe on the road. So, it was only natural to have my son's 1st ride 2002 Crown Victoria serviced as well at Marple Auto!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/20/2018

Hi Lori. Thank you for the review. Thank you for the cookies! We appreciate you!

Anonymous avatar
Dodge Durango
06/10/2018
They are very accommodating.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Kia Sorento
Always fantastic service.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/06/2018

Hi Rick.

Thank you for the review. Customers like you make it easy to provide fantastic service. We appreicate you! Enjoy your trip!

Cynthia S.
Woodlyn, PA
06/02/2018
Appreciation for your service
Appreciate the staff for their kindness and ability to.communicate any repairs.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for taking to to provide us with a review. We appreciate you. Thank you for being a loyal patron.

Jay M.
Concordville, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/02/2018
Good Tune
C’mon, c’mon let’s sing it together....life is a highway-I want ride it all night long- life is a highway- just stop at Marple auto on the way
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you Jay. It was great talking with you while the truck was being serviced. We appreciate you!

John G.
05/28/2018
Marple Automotive- Awesome Service Everytime
We've been bringing our cars here for many years. They provide excellent service and keep our cars in good running condition. The quality and follow through of their service is the best around.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Hi John, Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We appreciate you!

KC
Karen C.
05/24/2018
Always professional and always thorough.
Would recommend anyone to take their vehicle here anytime!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Karen. Thank you for taking time to provide uis with a review. We appreciate you!

NW
Nancy W.
Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018
Always honest friendly service
In the last couple weeks I stopped in twice with no appointment. Once for new wipers and once to have the air pressure in my tires checked. Never too much trouble to help me out. This past week it was new tires. Always work to accommodate my schedule. They are honest, friendly, but most important, they are good at what they do. Won’t go anywhere else,
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Nancy. We understand things happen and suddenly as well. We try very hard to be as accommodating as possible. Plus we enjoy seeing you and your bright smile!

Jason D.
Malvern, PA
05/23/2018
great service
Awesome group of people always great service
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you Jason. It is always a pleasure working with you!

John W.
Drexel Hill, PA
05/21/2018
1999 Dodge Minivan
Made the appointment via email, they kept me in the loop with text, found some other minor problems while there (tail light burnt out, wiper blades) and they have Saturday hours. I am a repeat customer with no problems.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/21/2018

Hi John, Thank you for the review. We are glad that we were able to keep you safely on the road with this very important vehicle for you and your family. Thank you!

EJ
Edward J.
Newtown Square, PA
05/20/2018
I have been using Marple automotive for many years...and so my truck which is used for business broke down and needed some repair....Like usual John gets all over it and like magic i am back on the road in record time....Its such a big relief when your in business and you know you have someone who can get things done and works with your schedule....Always a happy experience...Thanks guys...ej
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/21/2018

Hi Ed. Thank you for choosing Marple Auto. We are always happy to help out any way we can!

John B.
Glen Mills, PA
05/20/2018
Always there for you ...
Great local business that is worthy of your support. From their first class waiting room, their friendly team members with top notch service, the Marple Automotive team is always there for you and willing to go that extra step to insure your satisfaction. On this service call - it was just a simple oil change, but John and his team also took the time to pop out a driver side door dent - because they had the talent and the tools to do so. I had lamented that my home remedy of warm water and a plunger had failed - and when I brought the Mazda in - they popped it right out. Good people, offering great service.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/21/2018

Hi John. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you taking time to post one. The smile on your wifes face when we told her we were able to get most of dent out was priceless! Seeing her happy is what makes us feel great. Thank you so very much!

DT
Deborah T.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
05/15/2018
Smooth and Easy ....
Another great experience with my service and inspection appointment!
The Customer Service @ Marple Auto is the best!
It really sets them apart from the others!!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you Deb!!! We appreciate you taking time to provide us with our 500th review!!! You are a pleasure to work with. Thank you!!

ME
Mark E.
Chevrolet Venture
05/09/2018
Knowledgeable
Thankfully anytime my car is at Marple Automotive I never feel in the dark. They always call explain exactly what’s wrong and what needs to be done. The staff are all very knowledgeable and friendly!
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/09/2018

Thank you so very much for taking time to provide us with a review. We appreciate you!

Dawn W.
Downingtown, PA
05/06/2018
Fantastic repair and service!
We have been coming to Marple for many years , and there is no where else we would take our cars to be serviced or repaired.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Hi Dawn! Thank you for the review. We appreicate you coming from a long distance for your automobile service needs. You are a pleasure to work with.

BJ
Brian J.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/03/2018
Always a great experience
I have been going to marple automotive for a few years now and I never have a complaint. Service is top notch and they are great at making sure the details are taken care of.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 05/03/2018

Thank you Brian!

Dana C.
Acura RSX
04/30/2018
very professional &great servive & work
would highly recommend Marple Automotive.... they do extremely great work & do not charge you an arm & a leg. Very nice staff
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for providing us with a reveiw Dana. We appreicate you and you taking the time to write one.

Mark M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/29/2018
On time
They do what they say and on time.
John B. from Marple Automotive responded on 04/30/2018