Business Solutions

Martin's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GH
Greg H.
06/27/2022
Spoke with Raquel. She said they are always responsive, and they do a really good job with just overall good customer service.

06/25/2022
Great
Fast, worked around my schedule, car was ready and waiting. Friendly service

DJ
DOUG J.
06/21/2022
Inexperience and lack of knowledge
Took them 5 days to diagnose my truck issues and over $600.00 just to tell me what the guy at the parts store said was the problem. Either they just wanted...

PC
Paul C.
06/05/2022
Easy to do business and economical
I visited the shop for years. Son took over. It changed and could not trust them. I visited martins for a reality check.good decision. I switched to...

ZB
ZACH B.
05/28/2022
They are air conditioning experts!
They helped me fix my air conditioning system.