JOANNE A.
Liverpool, NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Tony
You always do a great job Tony

MARK M.
Regular Maintenance
Regular Oil change. AJ did his excellent work as always. Matt was busy but always has time for the customers. Dave was busy as always. All in all....a very good experience to be sure. These guys KNOW their business and do it very very well.

LG
LEWIS G.
Fayetteville, NY
01/11/2019
Same Day Service- They Really Care!
I called in the morning to set an appointment to replace a headlight bulb. I expected to need to wait at least a few days. Tony insisted I bring it right in, which I did. I was out of there in less than half an hour. I really appreciated this as it gets dark pretty early in the winter. Thank you Tony, you truly care about your customers!

Jay S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business is very helpful. They told him exactly what was wrong with his vehicle and did not beat around the bush.

KW
KEITH W.
Fayetteville, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
01/07/2019
I have taken to recommending Masello's to anyone in need of service for their vehicles. I can not recommend his garage enough.

MO
MICHELLE O.
12/15/2018
Fantastic top rate service
I stopped at a drive thru and put my window down. It wouldn't go back up. And the worst week of course, when I had all this STUFF going on. I called up Masello's and Tony said he didn't know if he could get the car in that day as they were swamped, but bring it down so they could keep it safe inside. I did. They took a look at right away -- the motor for the window was TOAST. And worse, they had none in stock and he was going to have to order it. I was looking at a few days to get it back. He knew I was frantic and had a bunch of things that I NEEDED my car for. He called around to a bunch of dealers in the area and found someone who had the part. He had it fixed by 3pm that day. He went completely above and beyond what he had to do to get my car fixed so I could make it to my rehearsals. And THAT is why I take my car to Tony for these problems.

sally w.
12/14/2018
Great work. Reliable. Trustworthy.
Skilled, caring, knowledgeable, polite, decent and honest. I don’t dare go anywhere else!

HL
Hanna L.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said that the service was fast.

KD
Kathryn D.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Kathryn said the business got the service done quickly.

KG
KEITH G.
Nissan Sentra
12/04/2018
Great Service as Usual
We’ve been seeing Tony for almost 30 years, and his service is always excellent...and trustworthy.

TERRY M.
11/22/2018
Great Work, Honest Place
Have never had a bad experience at Masello's. They do good work, are honest about the car's diagnoses, and have very fair prices. It's clear that Tony and his crew know their stuff.

JAMES B.
11/21/2018
Long Time Customer
As usual, great service. Left my van overnight without them knowing & the next day, as busy as they were, they found the time to work on it.

ROBERT H.
La Fayette, NY
11/20/2018
Great resource
As usual, Tony ,AJ ,Matt and Dave doing a great job. A pleasure.

Janet A.
Toyota Prius Prime
11/20/2018
Snow Tires
We bought a new car this fall. We had bought new to me cars for twenty years but the dealership had so many incentives...Anyway would not go anywhere else for help with snow tires. Thank you Masello's Auto Service, my family drove through the first storm of winter with great confidence. Tony Masello is direct and honest and takes great care of his customers.

ANGELO M.
11/19/2018
NYS Inspection
My dad was a long time customer of Tony's up until he "passed" and was always very happy with the quality of service.
I recently moved back to Syracuse ,needed my car inspected.
Scheduled an appointment for a NYS inspection.Tony got me right in and out in about a half hour.
Folks,these guys are honest.They treat you right.

PN
Pete N.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said the business went above and beyond.

Abhilash S.
Volvo S40
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Abhilash said that he was pleasantly surprised by the honesty of the technicians and staff at the place, the work was excellent and they are the most trustworthy people he's ever seen.

BARBRA B.

CHUCK K.
Fabius, NY
11/05/2018
A satisfied customer
We always get good service and good advice at a reasonable price. We have taken our cars to Tony over many years. Charles K.

John D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/03/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place's service deserves accolades.