FS
FRANCES S.
01/15/2019
Explanations that I understood
The AC was working. I stopped a couple of times and it came back on. I'll see how it is the 1st hot day. I liked the way both of you explained things to me.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Frances!

We value every chance we get to educate our customers about their vehicles. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

EW
ERIC W.
01/15/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been doing business with Master Team Automotive for many years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Their service is excellent, their prices are fair, and they’d rather have a long term relationship with their customers than make a quick buck.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you, Eric!

We are incredibly grateful to have you and your family as customers and friends.

ROLANDO B.
10/27/2018
135 mile service
I took my 2002 RAV4 for my 135,000 mile oil change. They have excellent service.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for your review, Rolando. We look forward to taking care of you again in the future.

DF
DANA F.
10/25/2018
Truly honest mechanics that know what they're doing.
You and your car will be best treated here!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Dana! It's always a pleasure taking care of you and your family.

NK
NELLIE K.
Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018
A Great Team of Technicians at Master Team Automotive!
If your car needs a 50,000 service (i.e. timing belt etc.) OR ANY service done to your car, take it to Kevin and his great team of techs! They service your car right! Give yourself piece of mind in knowing that your getting Excellent work done at a good price!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Nellie. It's a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle!

CE
CHRIS E.
10/19/2018
Excellent work. Great people.
I was told about MTA from coworkers. I’m glad they did. You don’t come across a business/people like this very often.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

We're very glad Mike told you about us too! Thanks for your business. We look forward to taking care of your Jeep in the future.

Richard W.
Toyota Celica
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has used this business for 15 years. This visit was longer than usual and the staff kept finding things wrong each day.

CD
CLAY D.
West Melbourne, FL
10/09/2018
Clay D.
Master Team always correctly diagnoses the problem and works until it is resolved.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for your review Clay. We do strive to get the diagnosis correct the first time, but will always work until issue is resolved. Thank you for your 8+ years of patronage.

RT
Richard T.
Cadillac Escalade
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is excellent and the business is ASE certified.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for your review and recommendation, Richard. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you again next time.

Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2018
recent experience with Master Team Automotive.
The owner/operators and the mechanic team are very engaging, easy to deal with and offer sane advice and opinions. The added bonus this past exchange was a free ride to work. I couldn't be happier with these guys.

VG
VICTOR G.
Nissan Frontier
09/30/2018
Excellent service!!
I had an emergency with a work truck and Kevin and his team got right to it and got the truck back on the road the same day.

DONNA S.
West Melbourne, FL
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2018
THE BEST
I depend on Kevin and he keeps my VERY OLD TOYOTA running like a new one. Makes me feel safe.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Donna! It's our pleasure to serve you and keep your Avalon running well.

Billy H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Billy said that he has used the place before, Kevin is honest and fair and he will be back.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for your business and your kind words, Billy. We look forward to taking care of your CR-V in the future.

SF
Steve F.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Steve said Kevin is always willing to work with him. He stated that the staff are always pleasant to work with and willing to listen to their customers.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Steve. It's always a pleasure to serve you.

BD
Barbra D.
Buick LaCrosse
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Barbra said this business's employees did a good job on her vehicle. They were very kind, courteous and polite.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

We appreciate your kind words, Barbara. Thank you for your business!