PC
PJ C.
08/14/2019
Honesty
I have been going here for my auto repair needs for years and have recommended this shop to numerous people. Kevin as his lead mechanic Jeff are two of the most honest guys. They will advise you what needs to be a priority repair and why as well as what can wait. Who does that?!? This repair shop has my loyalty!

MATTHEW H.
08/14/2019
Quality Repairs at a Fair Price
Kevin has provided fantastic service, fair pricing, and a deep knowledge base that has kept me coming back. He's up front, tells you what the job will need, and will not price gouge you when your in a tough spot. He replaced my catalytic converters, fixed what caused them to fail, and got my dead car living again. Couldn't be happier.

JOHN R.
08/09/2019
Appreciate the honest work
Thanks for taking care of us like family.

DF
DANA F.
08/06/2019
Fast Service
Always there when need a great mechanic fast

Toyota Tundra
08/02/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and honest
5 stars. I don't mind doing some mechanical work on my old Toyota, but sometimes I need knowledgeable, reliable, trustworthy mechanics. Kevin, Jeff and the boys at Master Team are the finest I've found. Thank you guys... I can't leave out Jeniene, she is wonderful and always helpful.

JOE M.
Rockledge, FL
08/02/2019
Friendly service and knowledge able
Great

Darrell M.
08/01/2019
Visits
We have been taking our cars for years to MTA.They are always friendly, honest, and trustworthy. That goes a long way in our book! We will always take our cars for service to MTA.

LC
Linda C.
07/23/2019
Expertise, honest, reasonable, good people!
I can count on Kevin & his team for quality, expert work and honest evaluations. Car repairs are expensive, but Master Team does not "milk" a repair or overcharge. They have been a huge blessing to me in some tough times!

DE
DANIEL E.
07/21/2019
Reliable , knowleg
I can always rely on master team to diagnose and repair the issue on my visit. Their professionalism is highly appreciated.

SUE W.
Indian Harbour Beach, FL
Mercury Mountaineer
07/20/2019
Great work and trustworthy
I love working with Kevin and Jeniene. I can trust the work is done with excellence and experience. They take care of our whole family.

Nissan Rogue
07/19/2019
Affordable, Reliable, and trustworthy
Master Team Automotive is the only mechanic I will go to in Brevard County. They will fix your car like brand new, the correct way and get your car back to the customer quickly. You will never be dissatisfied with master team automotive. Best mechanics in Brevard hands down!

JANICE F.
07/19/2019
Great repair service
Friendly staff and Honest service on my vehicle. Recommend you visit their shop to see for yourself.

JONATHAN S.
Honda Element
07/13/2019
They did again!
Excellent service. Quick turnaround. The most knowledgeable and capable mechanics in our area!

Saturn Relay
07/10/2019
Donna Stutmann
Kevin you and the team are great i will tell my friends to go to you thank you again have a great day remember god loves you no matter where you are amen

RA
Ruth A.
Mazda MPV
06/24/2019
Friendly special people. Work done correctly n honestly
I know when I come there I will be treated With loving respect n care the work will be done effectively n carefully

GB
Gabe B.
Chevrolet S-10
06/23/2019
Awesome place!
Reliable, very competitive price, knowledgeable staff, friendly, honest, fun yet professional service. Wish I had more to say but Awesome is all I got left. These guys do a great job. First visit was over 10 years ago.

NK
NELLIE K.
Hyundai Accent
06/20/2019
Very competent mechanics at Master Team Automotive
As always, Kevin and his techs are top notch mechanics. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for good, honest mechanics.

LH
Linda H.
Rockledge, FL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the vehicle is doing great. The gentleman she spoke with at the business was nice, pleasant and professional. She does recommend them to others.

AV
ARLEEN V.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/13/2019
Good work.
Nice job. Friendly service.

GR
GWEN R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2019
Honesty & Care
I'm very pleased to know this establishment, Kevin is hard working and honest. Honesty goes a long way these days. My A.C. is cold as ice😊