Dan C.
Scion xD
05/22/2020
I wouldn't go anywhere else
I heard about this shop through a friend. I went there once, and its all I've needed since. My whole family goes there now, both my parents and sisters. The mechanics will walk you through the problem, even when you have next to know knowledge. They are straight with you about pricing, and reasoning behind their decisions; and they bring you into the problem solving, in order to help you make the best decision. They won't settle for cheap parts or a quick sell. They really look out for you.

TOMMY S.
Honda Civic Si
05/20/2020
Always there when I need them
I had my power steering pump replaced a month or so ago while out of town. It began leaking about a week ago and made it very hard to steer. I called Kevin, who indicated he was booked but would be happy to take a look.
They isolated and diagnosed the problem, got the parts needed, and completed the work in just over 2 hours, despite having a full workload. I was thrilled!

BP
Bruce P.
05/19/2020
Repair done right!
MTA has always done me right. I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and have never been disappointed with their work. They do all the repair and maintenance on my vehicles. I confidently recommend them to my friends. The business is run with integrity and the mechanics are top notch.

DOUG D.
Indialantic, FL
Nissan Rogue
05/10/2020
Kevin and his team continue to be hugely responsive in a time of uncertain business.
Master Team continues to provide excellent service and response every time I have needed them. Their goal is to be excellent in their service and to satisfy every customer. They are my go-to guys!

VG
VICTOR G.
Nissan Frontier
05/03/2020
Have used Master Team Automotive for all my auto and business vehicle repairs for many years and have always received them to behonest, trustworthy and professional. Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else.

GE
GREG E.
04/30/2020
The service at Masterteam is unmatched! Kevin and the the crew are very professional and fast! Always a great experience!!

MARK B.
04/23/2020
Great service!!
A mechanic you can trust is a rare thing at times. Happy to know Kevin will be honest about what is needed.

04/23/2020
Wonderful !
We have been going to Master Team Automotive for many years. They are phenomenal, trustworthy, friendly, honest and I could go on and on.
We wouldn’t go anywhere else for our auto needs!!!

Rusty M.
04/17/2020
They are some of the most trustworthy mechanics I have ever found.
Kevin and his wife are honest, thorough and very helpful. They always help us save money by giving us the best and most honest service. We would recommend them to anyone.

ANGIE B.
Grant Vlkria, FL
04/17/2020
Highly recommend Master Team!
Master Team Automotive has become our trusted business for automotive repair and maintenance. We find them to be honest, fair, and friendly. Highly recommend them!

RUTH S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/15/2020
Kindness & great service.
Mr.Kevin, & all his employees does such a wonderful job they are so efficient reasonable priced.

OH
OKSANA H.
Toyota Avalon
04/04/2020
Selfless service!!!!
I only came to get the oil changed in my car and get 2 new tires. On the way home, I turned on the radio and I didn’t even recognize the button for the radio. Few months ago, mine broke, so I used something else to turn on the volume. MTA (Master Auto Mobile) put a cap
On it without being asked. Thank you!!! It’s the little things that make big thing for me :$ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

DAVE L.
04/03/2020
Struts
Fair price and honest service

DT
DAVE T.
03/25/2020
Knowledgeable staff
Always top notch, friendly, & honest. Been a satisfied customer for 10 years! Thanks 😊

AA
ANDRE A.
Acura Integra
03/24/2020
Great work and in a timely manor.
I am always impressed with Master Team Automotive, as they are professionals dedicated to a superior work product at a very fair price. Whenever possible, I bring my cars to them because they are great people who love their jobs and are trustworthy in every respect. Therefore I give them my highest recommendation.