JAMAL A.

AHMED M.
Potomac, MD
Chrysler Pacifica
11/08/2019
Tony is very professional and fixed my car timely

10/31/2019
Trustworthy and knowing repairs done correctly.
Caring, professional, quality repairs

KELLY S.
10/29/2019
Car advice
Excellent honest service as always.

DJ
DAVID J.
10/24/2019
Highly professional and very helpful
Tony and his staff know their cars, and also take the time to know the customers' needs and desires. I have never been more satisfied with automobile service than I am with coming to this shop. I recommend without reservation.

Potomac, MD
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Highly Recommended
Tony came recommended by a friend and they didn't dissapoint. Found time for me with short notice, gave me tips on how to manage some tasks on my own to save money, and did a great job.

JEN B.
Volvo 850
10/16/2019
Excellent service. It was nice to know what needed fixing on my car and was consulted first rather than just fixing it all without consulting me. Which I have experienced before at another mechanic. I also love that they don't treat me any different as a female. I will definitely come back and recommend to my friends and family.

ED
ED D.
10/16/2019
Battery registration and alarm resets
Tony is always very helpful and full of useful info. An added benefit to my new battery and the reset of the “seat restraint failure” alarm was that the alarm has not come back on. It was hopefully just a spurious alarm due to the degraded battery.

DICK S.
09/28/2019
5 stars
well done.....

Nissan cube
09/26/2019
Finally...an honest, knowledgeable mechanic!
I am so glad to have re-discovered Tony Navarro and his business, Master Tech. He is truly a master technician! He recently correctly diagnosed a problem that a local dealership, Criswell Nissan of Gaithersburg, misdisgnosed TWICE.
After a horrible mis-diagnosis experience with Criswell Nissan dealership service department (they mis-diagnosed a failing alternator TWICE and charged me for two unnecessary "repairs" that failed to solve the problem), I brought my car to Tony, who checked over Criswell's work and recommended a course of action to remedy the problem through Criswell.
Tony was right about the alternator, which Criswell finally fixed, but Criswell refused to refund me for their two erroneous diagnoses repairs.
Tony gave me the county contact information for resolution of such disputes, and never charged me for any of the time or lift use to check Criswell's work.
What is perhaps even more impressive was his willingness to take the time to show me and explain what was wrong with my vehicle (he never charged me for that time or diagnosis), and his honesty and integrity about recommending that I first try to work out a resolution with Criswell (even though that effort failed) before he took the job himself.
Needless to say, Tony Navarro is now the only mechanic who will be working on my cars. I referred my friend to him, and she is equally happy with his work.
One very happy customer....

DEISY C.
GMC Acadia
09/23/2019
very good service and speed to fix my car.

TT
TOM T.
09/23/2019
NO BLOWING SMOKE HERE
Once again Tony and his team took care of me, replacing the 21 year old exhaust system on my 1999 Toyota. In by 8:30AM , out by 1:00PM. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else!

JUANITA R.
09/22/2019
Professional, trustworthy, quality work
Honest, knowledgeable, friendly

TT
TOM T.
09/17/2019
When it Brakes, they Fix it!
Tony and his Team at Master-Tech never fail to provide the best automotive service around. I dropped my 2000 Accord Coupe at 8:30 AM for "no brakes". By 11:30 AM I got a call that it was ready for me to pick up. All fixed, reasonable cost and completed in record time. Who could ask for more? BRAVO!

MORTON W.
Scion xB
09/16/2019
Quickly figured out the problem and fixed it!
Called in to let them know how the car was malfunctioning and was told to bring it right in. They quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed what needed to be fixed. They could have easily convinced me that more needed to be done - but they did not do that. This is an honorable place to do business. I have full confidence in the work they do and have recommended Master-Tech to friends. They too have been wholeheartedly satisfied. Thanks Master-Tech!!

JAI S.
Nissan Armada
09/16/2019
I admire the professionalism of the team
They are very courteous..

DIEGO P.
09/14/2019
Reliable. Same-day. Quick. Friendly.
This place is amazing, I have been coming to master-tech for years now and through all the experiences I have been left impressed by their sheer talent, efficiency, and professionalism. Regardless of a car problem being a bother, Tony and his team help make the experience as painless as possible.

KA
KIMBERLY A.
Germantown, MD
09/13/2019
The Best
Just go here. I promise you that both you and your car will be treated with respect. The prices are better than fair and these are skilled and experienced mechanics. That is all.

DONATO M.
09/11/2019
Muy buen mecánico
Buen servicio, en este taller mecánico han conseguido las fallas del carro, donde otros mecánicos no han podido, excelente mecánico Tony muy profesional lo recomiendo 100 por ciento.

Douglas M.
Chevy Chase, MD
Chevrolet Corvette
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff did what they were supposed to do, faster than they said they were going to do it. He added that they did a great job.