JE
JAMES E.
07/14/2018
Rusted solid Tailpipe replaced
Tony is great! Thanks for helping us out again

AC
AARON C.
07/11/2018
Service was great and efficient!

SE
SHADI E.
Bethesda, MD
07/04/2018
Fantastic as always
You can always count on Tony and his mechanics to take care of you like family

PM
PETER M.
Laytonsville, MD
06/29/2018
Change oil/fix sliding side doors
Tony always does a good job!

AZ
Abdul Z.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Abdul said the job they did was good.

EP
Elden P.
06/12/2018
Superior service
This is such a great shop. The customer service is A+. This shop offers quality work with great rates. I will definitely come here for all of my future car needs.

TT
TOM T.
Subaru Legacy
06/08/2018
Great Service.....Again and again.
Once again Tony and his team were able to take care of diagnosing multiple issues, getting all parts and completing the job in less than 24 hours. Honest, fair and trustworthy, what more can we ask for these days! Thanks Tony.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you Tom for trusting us with your vehicles and for also refering us and trusting us with your fammily's cars.

ME
MARTIN E.
06/05/2018
European cars
Tony has more than 30 years in the business and I can say without a doubt that he is one of the best in the area especially with my bmw he always is on point in fixing my car, thanks Master Tech.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Martin for your positive review, we apriciate you and the oportunity you give us to service your vehicle

SHARON M.
Damascus, MD
06/02/2018
Top Notch
I always receive excellent service and personal attention at MasterTech. Every time I call, he answers the phone himself so I'm always connected "straight to the top" and I feel like I'm talking to a trusted friend about my service/repair needs (and if you sit in his waiting area long enough, you'll notice that he seems to know all of his other customers, too!) Tony's prices are fair and he is very honest. I much prefer going to his shop than a big dealership for all of my auto service needs.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you Sharon for your kind words. It's a pleasure servicing your car and most of all customers like you make this job so much rewarding

ANA B.
06/01/2018
Excellent as usual!
No doubt about you can trust this shop. Tony and his staff always providing fantastic and honest service. Highly recommended!

Ana, thank you so much

Meris C.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Meris said the staff did a great job, the service was excellent, and they had very fair pricing. She said staff member, Alejandro, did a wonderful job, and that staff member, Tony, is ever courteous, and always helpful.

Andrea B.
Maryland
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business provided her with good service.

SG
SCOTT G.
Derwood, MD
05/25/2018
Honest repairs and pricing
Tony tells it like it is. He is thorough and looking over the car but only does what’s needed. Tony does a great job of checking in, letting us know the costs. He also points out additional things that need to be done in the next few visits, so we are at surprised by repairs that are coming (e.g. Breaks are good for now, but will need to keep an eye on them and possibly change them in the next few visits.)

HC
Henrique C.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Henrique said that the facility always does good work.

Mary D.
Montgomery Village, MD
05/16/2018
trustworthy
Tony and his staff always do a good job of taking care of our cars. Tell us what is needed right away and what we will need to do the next time.

AO
Ann O.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Ann said he always does a decent job, the prices are good, and he does good work.

PP
PETER P.
Montgomery Village, MD
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/11/2018
Great!!!
Tony and his technicians are worth their weight in gold, and the only ones I trust with my family vehicles. I highly recommend them!

TT
TOM T.
Honda S2000
04/30/2018
Quality Service Never Goes Out of Style
As always Tony and his team provided quality service and a quick turn around. I see no reason to take my cars anywhere else!

TJ
Theresa J.
Jeep Liberty
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said the service was great at the business. The staff kept her informed, and they also had good customer service.

ER
EDWARD R.
Oldsmobile Alero
08/22/2017
New Battery
Leaving the store my engine did not start. Since I have benefited from the efficiency of Tony and his staff I called them. Tony answered the phone. I explained my problem and Tony said he will come to help me about 8 miles away. He drove to my location and was able to start my car after about 15 minutes but believed he needed to drive the car to his shop. He examined the battery and found it needed to be replaced as it was 4 years old. Since then the car has not given me any problem.