SR
SCOTT R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018
Friendly, attentive ,caring service.
I dropped off my new car to Tony at Master Tech for a Maryland Inspection and asked him to be especially careful with it . I explained my situation as I had been looking for this car for a period of time. He understood and took special care to see that it was not harmed in anyway. I am appreciative of his efforts and his understanding of my concerns. This was my first encounter with them and I was so impressed by his attentiveness to my issues that we agreed to scheduling additional service on my other vehicles.

MERIS C.
Rockville, MD
11/06/2018
Excellent and honest car services.
Tony, the owner, is always honest. He never tries to sell you a service unless it is needed. His pricing is reasonable and usually saves you money compared to taking it to the dealer. I have been a customer for many years. I take my cars to MasterTech from the time I purchase a new car until I buy a new one. I always know that my car is safe and reliable to drive. I have referred many friends and family to MasterTech and all of them tell me many times how grateful they are to the service there and for the money they have saved. I drive a little farther to use MasterTech for my service needs for my car but it is worth the trip.

DANIEL S.
11/06/2018
Great shop!
You can tell when you’re dealing with experts. Things go smoothly and deadlines are met. Good for Tony and his crew!

RD
RICHARD D.
Bethesda, MD
Volkswagen Passat
11/01/2018
Great overall
Excellent service and customer care!

KW
KINSLEY W.
Ford Expedition
11/01/2018
Wash & vacuum included? Yes please!
Tony was upfront with me about what needed to be done and did the work in a timely manner. They finished on schedule even with added work at the end. And they washed and vacuumed my truck so she shines!
My only comment would be that I wish they had let me know they were going to remove my daughter’s car seat, because I would’ve liked to have removed it myself.
Other than that everything was amazing! They did a ton of work in just a couple days and at a fair price! Thanks Tony!

Steve H.
Derwood, MD
GMC Envoy
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said the business handled her vehicle and they were able to fix the problem very quickly.

MAVIS C.
10/19/2018
Awesome Service..Great experience
I had a great experience with service at Master Tech. Very professional staff, and professional work on my vehicle. After my first experience I decided this would be the only place I will to take my vehicle when i have any concerns.

JAMAL A.
10/10/2018
Service survey
Experienced and very friendly staff.

AO
ANN O.
10/05/2018
Always a great job well done at Master Tech.
Tony Navarro and his team always do a good job on our cars. This helps us feel safe as we drive in the difficult WASH. DC area.

KI
Kaitlyn I.
Rosedale, MD
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kaitlyn said they were fast and gave her good service.

ROBIN H.
09/28/2018
Happy Me!
I was scare over the engine light being on-and Tony's easy going, smiling face and calming attitude-put me at ease. And felt good about leaving my car in Tony's care. Got a call letting me know what the problem was that it was fixed and he noticed the headlight going out and fixed it and changed my oil and this time the sticker is facing me. The solution was easy and the payment was easy to handle.

FP

CLIFF S.
Columbia, MD
09/26/2018
Tony, service, honesty
Tony is very knowledgeable. He diagnosed problems and only repairs what needs to be repaired.
Very customer friendly very honest.

Rob W.
Germantown, MD
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Rob said the mechanic does good service and repaired his vehicle.

JE
JAMES E.
Germantown, MD
09/23/2018
Tony is the man
I had a check engine light that gave a code for a bad O2 sensor. Tony & his crew installed a new one, replaced a broken sway bar and had me back on the road in a few hours.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 09/24/2018

Ford Econoline Wagon
09/22/2018
Repairs were not properly done. Having a lot of trouble.
Brake problems were not properly diagnosed. Don't know if master cylinder, which was replaced, was bad or not since abs now tests bad. Front wheels are not properly balanced and I was advised that's it! Front end rebuilt and steering has dead zone and over steers, is dangerous. I was advised that's it! That's 3 out of 3. I question if the work I over paid for was actually done. I plan to have Ford check it out and let me know. A waste of time and money.
Tony N. from Master-Tech responded on 09/24/2018

I'm sorry you feel this way but when you brought your vehicle to the shop it had no brakes since the right rear brakes were grinding so bad and for so long that the right rear brake caliper hyper extended the piston in a way that the piston came off the caliper and there was no brake pressure to even test the hydraulic circuit and all the ball joints were so bad that the front wheels had over an inch of play. we repair the vehicle replacing the parts that were bad to correct the problem first noted. once the vehicle was fixed we also noted that the brake pedal was still going to the floor. this is when we recommended replacing the brake master cylinder.  The brake pedal at this time was holding properly.  the van was returned to the shop with again a brake pedal that will go to the floor and at this time the vehicle was diagnosed with a bad ABS hydraulic unit fault and the customer declined the replacement of such part. As for the steering problem, all the alignment angles were where withing specifications and the replacement of ball joints had no influence on the way this vehicle drives. when the vehicle was returned and inspected we found that one of the rear tires was at 20 lbs of pressure causing an undesirable handling which was corrected upon setting the tire pressure. the tire was inspected for a possible leak but none was found. In this case until the customer does fix the ABS hydraulic control unit the brake problem will persist.

AO
Ann O.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom. He said the service was very good and the employee did a good job, but he was a little busy and delayed.

Dwayne C.
Clarksburg, MD
Porsche 911
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said service was done in a timely manner and everything was done properly.

NC
Nidia C.
Mc Lean, VA
FIAT 500L
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Nidia said she likes how they explained everything along with the pricing, the service was done in a short period of time and the manager Tony tested her vehicle.

BL
Bety L.
Silver Spring, MD
Honda Ridgeline
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Bety said he's always the best when it comes to finding out what is wrong with the vehicle. They take care as quickly as possible. He doesn't take too long. He tries to give her an appointment as soon as possible.