Business Solutions

Master-Tech

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MO
MARY O.
09/26/2022
Excellent, Honest Service
As usual the service was thorough and complete. We’ve been taking our cars to Master Tech for years and have always been completely satisfied with the...

TANYA B.
09/26/2022
Awesome job 👏
These guys are totally awesome this is my second time of needing service asap and they came through excellent service 👏 I highly recommend them 👍 you won't...

KR
KATHY R.
09/23/2022
timely as promised and true to estimate
My entire experience was pleasant and satisfying. I was told what to expect and there were no surprises. I'll be back.

FL
FRED L.
09/23/2022
Tony always saves the day!
Thank goodness for real honest and loyal customer centric minded businesses like master-tech. I always recommend them to anyone that needs service to their...

MICHAEL M.
09/20/2022
Quick, Efficient, Professional Service
I called Tony to have the brake fluid flushed (due at least every 36,000 miles), and have the brakes checked. He scheduled the work the same day and got it...