CR
CHARLES R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/21/2020
great service at a good price
experienced Mercedes service, reliable, convinent and much cheaper than dealer

KW
Kimberly W.
01/12/2020
Christy is outstanding!!
Customer service is always a priority, and they work with my hectic schedule.
Trustworthy!
Explain the work they need to do in detail.

GS
GINA S.
01/08/2020
Wonderful
Great company. Customer is # 1 priority.

BR
BOB R.
01/03/2020
Tire & wheel repair
I recently had a near accident and had to leave the road to avoid it. In doing so my front tire exploded and the rim was bent.
I left my car with them and within a few days had my car back repaired.
As always ( repairs & maintenance) the work was perfect and the pricing extremely reasonable.
My thanks to this group of mechanics and Christy.

Bob Robinson

Mercedes-Benz ML550
01/01/2020
Courtesy
A shop that truly cares, and is knowledgeable…glad I found them…it’s a 3 hour trip (round trip), however worth it…

DJ
Darrell J.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said this business is good. They are good at what they do to his vehicle and good at what they do.

Danny W.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business seemed real good and knowledgeable in what they were doing.

JOHN C.
12/19/2019
High Quality work and advice at a Fair price!
I needed my headlights to be cleaned from years of oxidation. They came out looking better than NEW! I had a few other minor mechanical issues handled nicely. Thanks!

JUDY P.
Hickory, NC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/17/2019
Mercedes Service
Fast friendly check-in for a professional servicing on vehicle. Can feel comfortable driving my car long distances knowing it is under their watch care.

John H.
12/13/2019
I found a great BMW mechanic!
I'm new to the Lenoir / Hickory North Carolina area and had recently purchased a used 2011 BMW X5 for my wife and was looking for a qualified BMW mechanic to provide service locally so I would not have to take it to the dealership in Charlotte or Asheville for service. Having owned numerous BMW's in the past I know that servicing them on a routine basis by a qualified mechanic is extremely important to maintain the performance and longevity of the vehicle. As such, I reached out to Christy to find out more about this shop prior to making an appointment. Christy was very informative and let me know about the history of the shop and the background of each of the mechanics. I scheduled an appointment with them to have the oil changed along with a normal service of the vehicle and as the vehicle was new to me, I asked Christy to do a good "once over" of the vehicle to check it out and to investigate a clunking noise in the suspension that had started shortly after buying the vehicle. As it turns out, the vehicle needed new struts and other suspension parts as they were simply worn out. Christy kept me informed throughout the repair and sent me photos of the various parts that needed to be replaced. While the repair bill was a bit steep, I know it would have been MUCH higher at the dealership. The vehicle drove pretty good prior to the repair, but the wife tells me it drives like a brand new Beemer now and she's extremely happy which as the saying goes, happy wife, happy life! I found my BMW mechanic!

QC
Quindon C.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Quindon said the business was very friendly, they're trustworthy and they communicate. He said he would like to thank them for having a great service and that they're all around great people.

ET
ED T.
BMW M2
11/08/2019
Real Car People
They let me see the shop; they answered my questions

Family owned and operated.

Love the pride and passion for the BMW..
Christy M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We enjoyed having the opportunity to meet you and service the M2! We look forward to seeing you in the future for further repairs.

TC
TONY C.
10/28/2019
Compared to others conducts their business very well
Nice to know that there's a qualified shop around that knows what they're talkin about
Christy M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 10/29/2019

We appreciate the great feedback and are honored to be able to serve folks in the area that have german vehicles!

BILL M.
10/28/2019
Had a few little leaks on Mini. Todd fixed the leaks and Christy kept me informed about all repairs and cost. I was very surprised my car was fixed so quickly and not very expensive. Great service and excellent pricing. Thank yall
Christy M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 10/28/2019

Bill, it was a pleasure to fix the oil leakages on your Mini Cooper and we look forward to doing further maintenance on your vehicle in the future. We always strive to do our best and do it in a timely manner! Thank you!

WH
WILLIAM H.
BMW Z4
10/21/2019
No place better
This is a family run business and it shows. It is very reassuring to have a local BMW shop here in Hickory with certified BMW master technicians without having to pay the dealership prices and travel to Charlotte to get my vehicle worked on. They always go above and beyond your expectations and will not try and up sale your service just to make a dollar. They want you coming back for all your service needs, not just your current service.
Christy M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 10/23/2019

It is always a pleasure to work with you and service your 2015 BMW z4. We will always do our best to go above and beyond for all our customers needs and keep them safe out on the roads! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and servicing all your BMW needs! Thank you for the great feedback and have a blessed day!