Latest Review about 1 month ago

GW
GREG W.
11/02/2018
Dedicated mechanics identifying and solving mechanical problems
It became obvious to me after using Master Tech's services on several occasions that their people are passionate about getting the job done right and are very focused on the quality of their work. I have been very pleased with the results achieved on my BMWs and, consequently, I have a great deal of trust in Master Tech. I have always enjoyed driving a BMW and my plan is to continue to have mine serviced at Master Tech.
CHRISTY M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 11/02/2018

Greg, We appreciate the great review! We look forward to keeping your BMWs in the Ultmate Driving condition! Have a blessed day and we'll see you at your next service appotinment.

GD
GLENN D.
BMW Z4
10/22/2018
2013 BMW Z4
Well satisfied with Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC workers. I was told what they would do and what they advised in servicing my vehicle. These people were very knowledgeable in servicing my Z4 BMW.

PL
PATRICK L.
BMW M3
10/22/2018
What a Shop!!
I'd drive 2.5 hours from Raleigh for these guys to work on my BMW. The price would be worth it too. They know their stuff and answered every question I had. They also worked with me when the company I purchased the parts from had shipping problems. They were very patient and knew exactly when the parts came in that they were going to be ready to work on my car so I coul get back to Raleigh.

Thanks guys!!

Replaced Throttle Actuators Bank 1 and 2.

CL
CHUCK L.
10/19/2018
Awesome service!!
Great team of service techs and Christy was amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!
CHRISTY M. from Master Tech Auto Mechanics LLC responded on 10/19/2018

Chuck Thank you for bringing your 328i to us to handle your bulb replacement! I appreciate the kind words on your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to servcing your ultimate driving machine in the future.

Reggie W.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the staff at this business were very pleasant to work with.

BP
Barbara P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she has been going to this business for four years. They have always taken care of her and made sure the work was right. They did a great job and she was very happy.

Hickory, NC
BMW M5
06/25/2018
Attention to detail & knowlege
The team at Master Tech Auto are very professional. I had some complicated errors coming up on the cluster and Todd dug right in figuring out exactly what the issue was. MTA was fair priced and got the job done in a timely manner. Five stars for the MTA team! I recommend these guys to everyone.

DT
DAVID T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/24/2018
Very satisfied with service
I brought in my wife’s ML320 as the CHECK ENGINE light was lit and the car had stalled on her once before. Even though it was late in the afternoon, Floyd was able to replace the malfunctioning sensor before close of business. This saved me the hassle of leaving the car overnight and having to take an Uber home.

Lori B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Lori said the staff has done everything she has asked them to do.

AQ
Allen Q.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the technicians are very knowledgeable. They did a great job.

JUDY P.
Hickory, NC
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/09/2018
Recent visit to master tech
This is a great place for vehicle repair and maintenance. Folks are friendly, professional & concerned for individual needs. The work here can always be trusted and they keep prices reasonable on these costly cars.

Daniel S.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the facility was great. They tell him what options are best for his vehicle to make it a lot better.

BRENDA M.
Statesville, NC
04/12/2018
Service done right the first time.
Service is great! Done correctly. Great price.
Christy is amazing. She handles the phone, her customer service is second to none.
Todd has years of experience with BMW.

MIKE M.
04/07/2018
very detailed
Christy explains everything and gives a heads up what is needed and the cost of the repairs.

IL
IRIS L.
04/03/2018
I could not have asked for better service; customer and vehicle. They took the time to explain what they were seeing and made sure that I did not receive any unnecessary work. They answered all my questions. I will be a loyal customer.

BARRY B.
03/30/2018
Trustworthy & Trusted BMW Team! Christy Diagnoses & Todd & Team Fixes!
To start with, BMW owners need to understand that they own a seductive & addictive & highly-engineered temperamental machine which for a mechanic, requires a solid investment in BMW test electronics, & a reasonable amount of hands-on experience working on them.

And it does not hurt if the customer already has some experience as I have, with the BMW parts distribution system & the prices charged out there for BMW specific parts. And neglect of BMW repair & maintenance, & in my opinion, and from my experience, is "asking for trouble". So if you're not able to finance the maintenance cost, consider as I have, getting a 4Runner instead, & have done with it. But on the other hand, I can't remember when I've had more fun, than when I am behind the wheel of my son's BMW 325I stick. So decide accordingly, and don't blame the fun versus the cost problem, on the mechanic. "Just-sayin;"

So first of all, you need a BMW mechanic who has the test equipment needed to properly diagnose problems, AND solid experience fixing BMWs. Because BMW stuff does happen. And if you don't believe it, read the blogs! And I've torn my hair out, over some of the things, and I tend to be a Toyota/Honda type. And I grew up with John Deeres, & Snapper Riders, which are just about indestructible, so imagine how I've been reacting to the repair problems which habitually come up for BMW owners. "Just-sayin'".

And then you need a dealership or independent shop with the best of access to the right O.E.M. parts, and at the best prices available. And the office staff with solid experience accessing those parts, and at fair prices. And that's Christy's job, and she does it well. And I know it because I've shopped online & at dealerships myself for BMW parts.

And then you need EXPERIENCE WORKING ON BMWS. And if I were to dream of an ideal repair shop scenario, it would be a dealership trained & experienced mechanics staff charging independent mechanic prices. And since Todd & his colleagues have the most extensive training in the area, WITH a BMW dealership before they opened their own shop, Master Tech Auto has both of these, going for them.

And Christy & Todd's worst problem is the very thing which tells me that they're doing things right!

Master Tech reminds me of certain top-quality physicians offices where there tends to be a back-up as far as scheduling & appointments made, because a. they want to do it right the first time, and b. if they see something(s) else which really need doing, they want to let you know, so it's done BEFORE it becomes a problem, and c. then they are dependent upon when the best suppliers out there can get needed parts to them, and d. all of this takes time, time-to-do-it-RIGHT-the-FIRST-time. And then Todd & Christy have another problem. They are so good at what they do, that they are IN DEMAND, and there is always HIGH TRAFFIC coming in the door. And like a good doctor, they want to take care of everybody, AND do it right. And if I recall correctly, Todd's been doing BMW service through a/the local dealership for some 15 years, is it? "It shows".

So, and if you already know what to expect from a BMW, & have already dealt with the sort of BMW issues out there which you can educate yourself about, on the repair blogs, etc., you're in a position to understand & appreciate what Christy & Todd can do for you, & why what they do is so worthy of praise.

Thanks Todd!!! Thanks, Christy!!!

You both know how much I appreciate what you've done for us!

ST
SUE T.
03/23/2018
excellent
trustworthy, reliable, professional but friendly

CHUCK W.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/17/2018
Great service and really fair prices!
Folks get it done right the first time and prompt and very fair with their charges!
I highly recommend Mastertech

JERRY S.
03/06/2018
Very friendly and qualified.
I was very satisfied with Master Tech Auto Mechanics . They made me feel welcome and performed excellent service on my BMW.

Audrey S.
Lincolnton, NC
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Audrey said she was pleased with the employees and service.