Latest Review about 1 month ago

LC
Lynn C.
06/13/2018
The employees.
The guys are very polite, and helpful. They always greet you with a smile.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/29/2018
Super service and outstanding customer interaction.
Provides great service, excellent customer service, and reasonable prices.

DIANNE C.
GMC Terrain
04/25/2018
Great Work
I have been very pleased by the quality of service I've received at Master Tech. I trust them to check my vehicle and give me a fair estimate on any work that needs to be done.

JAY L.
04/19/2018
Darren & Anthony
Darren and Anthony w were great! Although they were not able to fix my Jeep they explained all that they did and did a very extensive list of things to consider. Very professional and i would highly recommend and use them in the future.

JIM M.

DON G.
Damascus, OR
GMC Safari
04/13/2018
great service, friendly staff and technicians, very good work. competitive prices.
I needed a quick repair but had no shop I used. I checked on line and found master tech had good reviews and was close. they took in my van and quickly repaired it and when I went to pay it was less then what they quoted me. so now I take it to them all the time. detailed analysis and timely service. Darren is always polite and professional. I now take all my automobiles to them with the same service and they surprise me with a good job done and usually under their estimate price.

AC
ANNE C.
Nissan Versa
04/13/2018
Trustworthy
I appreciate the work, the AAA endorsement and the employees who treated me so well.

SJ
SHERRI J.
Buick Century
04/08/2018
Good customer service
They were able to get my car in the day it needed service and stayed late to finish it that same day.

ROBIN M.
04/04/2018
Great job on pre-purchase inspection
They were great. Fast. Clear and really helped us decide whether the truck we were looking at was worth buying.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/29/2018
Relationship with customers.
Excellent customer service:-)

ROBERT G.
Kennewick, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/28/2018
Very happy with the job they did and would use them every time I needed work done on car the service tec was very upfront and honest not to mention the price was fair thanx again

PM
PHIL M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/22/2018
OWNER
WORK DONE ON MY MAZDA IS FANTASTIC.

TOM B.
Troutdale, OR
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2018
Reliable service and great follow-up
The team at Master Tech are helpful, reliable and take time to discuss car repair needs in detail. I've gone back to them over and over with both of my vehicles. This time they found and repaired a seemingly obscure problem that made my Jeep hard to start.

I knocked off one point only because they charged to inspect the balance of my tires - I have free lifetime balancing where I bought them.

PM
PHIL M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/02/2018
CLOSE BY
MECHANIC DID A GOOD JOB AND MADE GOOD RECOMMENDATION AND TIPS. i WOULD PROBABLY MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITH YOU.

CA
CY A.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/25/2018
They are trustworthy and reliable
After moving I was worried about finding a new auto shop I could trust. Several of my neighbors recommended maser-tech so I gave them a try and am so glad I did. They have done both small and big repairs and I couldn’t be happier. The staff is friendly and the jobs were done in a timely manner. I highly recommend them.

JESKA D.
Saturn Relay
02/16/2018
Customer
The staff is good at explaining what needs to be done, getting you where you need to be, and email follow up.
They have all been polite, and professional for the last two years they have worked on my cars.

MIKE C.
02/11/2018
Dodge caravan
Darren and company gives great service when trying to accommodate our schedule. The vehicles have always worked great after the services were provided.

AP
They get it done right.

Joseph P.
02/06/2018
Great service at Mastertech Auto
Darren and the team did a nice job on my recent car repair. When the old part was found to be defective and no longer manufactured new or after market, they went over and above and located the same part elsewhere. Very pleased with the service and recommend to new customers.

CK
Caitlin k.
Colton, OR
02/01/2018
Talented Mechanics
Excellent work and great value from a top team. Honesty, integrity and excellence in service makes this the best place to go in Gresham or Portland area. I fully recommend Master Tech Automotive for service on any vehicle.