JO
JOHN O.
Troutdale, OR
03/19/2020
Excellent service and friendly personnel!
I have had Master Tech service my vehicles for the few years. They do an excellent job and the Service Manager, Darren, is very helpful; explaining all needed work very clearly.

JOHN H.
GMC Suburban
03/04/2020
Friendly and professional
Their signage is always hilarious. They are up front honest and will fix any mistakes they make. They always off you a ride home when dropping off you vehicle. I will continue to go to Master Tech because of there professionalism and the quality of work. Not to mention I laugh at their sign every time I see it.

Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/29/2020
Review
Great work, highly recommend.

01/28/2020
Highly recommend
I recently came in for an oil change and inspection for my 2002 Toyota van. I appreciated knowing what services were critical and what could wait and never felt pressured as I do at other places. I have already recommended them to a friend.

TH
TIM H.
Jeep Liberty
01/20/2020
Fast and reliable and friendly
They fast and reliable

MARYANN S D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/05/2020
Darren--I do have a couple of things to present to you...
l. The oil light and the malfunction indicator light both come on--do not seem to stay on, so far...
2. I noticed on the 31st that your check for 35.23 was with my papers at home. A credit on my bill would be fantastic...
3. I'd like to deal with this on Tuesday, cuz Monday I have Tai Chi. We can use Don's pickup.
Mary Ann Dunn

NH
NOAH H.
12/24/2019
Truck service
I recently dropped my ford f250 off for a check engine light, your service is without a doubt the BEST I have ever had at a repair shop, you made the problem/not problem very clear and didnt try to sell me on anything and that is rare. Your link to the inspection of my vehicle was very impressive also! I actually enjoyed reading it. I WILL definitely recommend you to anyone that needs their vehicle fixed/service. Thank you!

LK
LACRISHA K.
Acura TSX
12/06/2019
Great Service and Information
Professional, painless, and II got a great quality brake job for a good price. I'm not well educated on cars but they answered any questions I had about suggestions and that need done in the future. Their inspection summary is accessible and explained in a way that anyone can understand. This will be my go to place for big fixes and overall maintenance.

BRANDT B.
Olympia, WA
12/04/2019
Used car inspection
Very thorough and careful. Great customer service! Saved me thousands by them telling me to avoid a vehicle that I was going to buy. Thanks!

Scion xA
11/23/2019
First time customer
Recently came in, was recommended here and they were amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful and pointed out very important thing a while telling me what could wait a bit. Definitely coming back.

TW
TRAVIS W.
Volvo XC90
11/20/2019
Travis W.
I am very pleased with the recent service on my vehicle. The work was done quick, the pricing was fair and the staff I were very nice. I would go back again in the future

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
11/17/2019
Quick, Efficient, and Non-Pushy
I was able to bring in my car the same day as I called for an appointment. The oil change was quick and easy, and I was left with a comprehensive check of my vehicle. Having both a printed and web version is convenient and allows me to see urgent vs. non-urgent issues, explanations of these issues, and even photo evidence of where an issue lies. It is nice to be able to look over things myself rather than have a salesman pushing something being done that isn't needed. I am able to make these decisions. Thank you for the speedy and excellent service!

TH
TIM H.
Jeep Liberty
10/27/2019
Great job
Always available when needed for a appointment and always do a great job

CG
CHRISTINE G.
Fairview, OR
Dodge Caravan
10/20/2019
Great service beginning with manager to mechanics who do outstanding work
Best place to go from diagnostics to service done extremely well.

TIM M.
10/11/2019
Fast and easy
I've been to MasterTech Automotive three times now for three different problems each time it was fixed quick and easy. And they stand behind the work and you get free roadside assistance.