Master Tech Automotive Automotive

TW
THOMAS W.
Ram 2500
04/24/2021
Great service and a detail evaluation of your vrhical sent text or emsil..
Very impressed with the vehical inspection report send text and email.. broke down by pass, no pass or possible concern..

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
04/11/2021
Accommodating and Quick
I was late for my appointment, but they were nice enough to accommodate me and still get my car in for its oil change on the same day. Much appreciated!

MONICA R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/05/2021
Excellent service.
Master Tech, Is trustworthy and dependable.

03/25/2021
Very detailed list of what needed to be taken care of. Also got the work done very fast.

JOE C.
Troutdale, OR
03/22/2021
Not real Happy
I used Master Tech a couple of years ago on my Air Conditioning and it was not fixed right, I had to pay to get it right with a new compressor in Coos Bay. On this trip I took 97 Ford Explorer
in for a coolant leak. It cost $68 to check it and would not go towards the repair. They found the leak and wanted $600+ to repair it. I was really surprised at the price because the Gresham Ford was Around $450.

KRISTINA B.
02/27/2021
Same day repair
I was having trouble with my ignition and trouble starting my SUV. I called and brought it down to have it checked. They provided me with a ride back home and back to the shop free of charge. Fixed in the same day. Honest and did a great job!

JOSHUA C.
Fairview, OR
Chrysler New Yorker
02/19/2021
Straightforward, pricy, unfortunately couldn't fix my car but I guess cant blame them
My 94 chrysler new yorker was a great daily driver until it started an electrical issue, suddenly the engine could start but then it would stall out and all the accessories kept flashing and restarting, I tried to replace the terminals and the alternator and check fuses but couldn't fix it so I brought it to Master Tech and after diagnosing it they told me that it's MOST LIKELY the body control module, which isn't available new and very hard to find used, it sucks cuz I used to have an LHS i didn't know i was gonna need a BCM... ANYWAY the mechanic said that if I wanted them to CONTINUE to diagnose my problem it would cost more momey becuz of more shop time, even tho$136 is way more than any other mechanic shop has charged me to diagnose an issue, average is $92 and if they couldn't pinpoimt the issue directly they didn't charge me $92 well not master tech they charged me full price and said it would cost more just to keep diagnosing, but since its hard to find the part anyway seems like they didn't think it was worth their time .... not sure how to feel about recommending them, they do provide detailed pictures and observations of the rest of the car so thats a plus

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
02/13/2021
Quick Diagnosis, Excellent Function with the Replaced Part
I was having an emergency with my drivers' side car door not closing properly. They arranged a rental car, diagnosed the problem quickly (faulty latching mechanism), and set out for the proper part. Even though I had to wait several days for the part (it was being shipped from Iowa), I was relieved Master Tech was able to find and order it, and the car was fully functional when it was returned to me. Thank you!!

FE

DARCY B.
Meridian, ID
01/27/2021
Treated me right
I was a stranded out-of-towner. Darren was great and comforting. They got the truck fixed and had me on my way. If I lived in the area, I would definitely use this shop again!

ET
ELIJAH T.
01/19/2021
I was told one price then swindled for additional money and the work was some shit my truck was still
Bullshit ass place fuck y'all

MARISSA S.
01/13/2021
Amazing service
They were so kind and answered all my questions, so patient. Great pricing.

Kia Spectra
01/01/2021
Very happy with the service
I had a squeely belt after having them all replaced two years ago at Master Tech. They determined it just needed tightening and had it completed for no charge within two hours of me dropping my car off. I felt well taken care of.

LONNIE B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/30/2020
Chevy truck
The staff at master tech are very professional. And do a great job. I’ve used their services for the last year for my truck.

BD
BARRY D.
12/09/2020
Prompt service, good attitude, info I can use
See review title