RICK G.
Lincoln Blackwood
09/12/2018
Fast, friendly, affordable
I was highly impressed with how accommodating, professional and friendly the crew was. I enemy in with a sparse budget and very small amount of time I could be without my truck. They got me patched up quickly and let me know what the problem was and promised to get me part pricing and info to complete the issue in the near future. The rates were affordable and I look forward to going back to complete the job after payday.

JIM M.
09/05/2018
Good follow through,courteous,friendly, and stay on schedule

JN
JARED N.
08/28/2018
Overpriced work hours
Charged 700 dollars for an intake gasket install. Rip off.also told parts I already recently replaced were bad to drum up more biusness.

08/24/2018
Very happy with my experience.

GG
GERALD G.
Vancouver, WA
Land Rover LR3
08/21/2018
Mechanic knowledge
they were very professional from the beginning and I'm very happy to say that all my issues were taken care of and explain to me by the mechanic himself it's rare that you get to talk to the mechanic only the front desk absolutely impressed I will be a return customer

DV
DAMION V.
Jeep Comanche
08/08/2018
Trustful. Good communication.
They fixed my vehicle as they promised plus gave me a full diagnostic on my vehicle. Very happy with their job.

KK
KYLE K.
Dodge Neon
07/19/2018
great friendly staff
Staff is always friendly, organized and detailed when it comes to dealing with your car issues. Great company!

RP
RACHEL P.
07/19/2018
We are new customers and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We didn't have an appointment, but they got our car fixed and ready for pick-up by the next morning! They even fixed a problem we had with our windshield wiper and didn't charge us! We will definitely be bringing our cars back here from now on.

LC
Lynn C.
06/13/2018
The employees.
The guys are very polite, and helpful. They always greet you with a smile.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/29/2018
Super service and outstanding customer interaction.
Provides great service, excellent customer service, and reasonable prices.

DIANNE C.
GMC Terrain
04/25/2018
Great Work
I have been very pleased by the quality of service I've received at Master Tech. I trust them to check my vehicle and give me a fair estimate on any work that needs to be done.

JAY L.
04/19/2018
Darren & Anthony
Darren and Anthony w were great! Although they were not able to fix my Jeep they explained all that they did and did a very extensive list of things to consider. Very professional and i would highly recommend and use them in the future.

JIM M.

DON G.
Damascus, OR
GMC Safari
04/13/2018
great service, friendly staff and technicians, very good work. competitive prices.
I needed a quick repair but had no shop I used. I checked on line and found master tech had good reviews and was close. they took in my van and quickly repaired it and when I went to pay it was less then what they quoted me. so now I take it to them all the time. detailed analysis and timely service. Darren is always polite and professional. I now take all my automobiles to them with the same service and they surprise me with a good job done and usually under their estimate price.

AC
ANNE C.
Nissan Versa
04/13/2018
Trustworthy
I appreciate the work, the AAA endorsement and the employees who treated me so well.

SJ
SHERRI J.
Buick Century
04/08/2018
Good customer service
They were able to get my car in the day it needed service and stayed late to finish it that same day.

ROBIN M.
04/04/2018
Great job on pre-purchase inspection
They were great. Fast. Clear and really helped us decide whether the truck we were looking at was worth buying.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/29/2018
Relationship with customers.
Excellent customer service:-)

ROBERT G.
Kennewick, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/28/2018
Very happy with the job they did and would use them every time I needed work done on car the service tec was very upfront and honest not to mention the price was fair thanx again

PM
PHIL M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/22/2018
OWNER
WORK DONE ON MY MAZDA IS FANTASTIC.