LK
LACRISHA K.
Acura TSX
12/06/2019
Great Service and Information
Professional, painless, and II got a great quality brake job for a good price. I'm not well educated on cars but they answered any questions I had about suggestions and that need done in the future. Their inspection summary is accessible and explained in a way that anyone can understand. This will be my go to place for big fixes and overall maintenance.

BRANDT B.
Olympia, WA
12/04/2019
Used car inspection
Very thorough and careful. Great customer service! Saved me thousands by them telling me to avoid a vehicle that I was going to buy. Thanks!

Scion xA
11/23/2019
First time customer
Recently came in, was recommended here and they were amazing! Very knowledgeable and helpful and pointed out very important thing a while telling me what could wait a bit. Definitely coming back.

TW
TRAVIS W.
Volvo XC90
11/20/2019
Travis W.
I am very pleased with the recent service on my vehicle. The work was done quick, the pricing was fair and the staff I were very nice. I would go back again in the future

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
11/17/2019
Quick, Efficient, and Non-Pushy
I was able to bring in my car the same day as I called for an appointment. The oil change was quick and easy, and I was left with a comprehensive check of my vehicle. Having both a printed and web version is convenient and allows me to see urgent vs. non-urgent issues, explanations of these issues, and even photo evidence of where an issue lies. It is nice to be able to look over things myself rather than have a salesman pushing something being done that isn't needed. I am able to make these decisions. Thank you for the speedy and excellent service!

TH
TIM H.
Jeep Liberty
10/27/2019
Great job
Always available when needed for a appointment and always do a great job

CG
CHRISTINE G.
Fairview, OR
Dodge Caravan
10/20/2019
Great service beginning with manager to mechanics who do outstanding work
Best place to go from diagnostics to service done extremely well.

TIM M.
10/11/2019
Fast and easy
I've been to MasterTech Automotive three times now for three different problems each time it was fixed quick and easy. And they stand behind the work and you get free roadside assistance.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/09/2019
Excellent service.
As usual, excellent service.

KH
KYLE H.
Mitsubishi Galant
09/28/2019
Patient and understanding.
I had a uncommon problem and I was helped like it was the usual. They were very respectful and patient. Very friendly people and their follow up time might be yhe best I have ever seen.

CG
CHRISTINE G.
Fairview, OR
Dodge Caravan
09/19/2019
Competent staff from manager to mechanics.
Master Tech here in Gresham is a wonderful place for car repair..competent, caring, comprehensive, and at a very reasonable cost.
Everything explained before repair...done right!
Glad we go here.

CE
CHRISTINE E.
09/19/2019
Close location and great service
Dropped my truck off Sunday night and was called first thing Monday, they informed me the cost before starting the work and had it fixed by the end of day Monday. Very fast and efficient work done.

09/12/2019
Very knowledgeable and profession crew
The techs went out of their way to earn our business

TED M.
Mazda B4000
09/12/2019
Good service, friendly people
We have been pleased with your work, and love the clean floors..

AH
ANETTE H.
08/27/2019
my truck is still running the same as still wants to cut off the locks are popping on and off! Now I'm out $725 and my truck doesn't even work! What are you going to do about it?
I have no comment.....

Chris M.
Vancouver, WA
08/22/2019
Completion of work done
I took my truck in for diag. on a 99 Dodge diesel truck for possible fuel injector pump not working properly. It was found that the pump had was failing and needed to be replaced. the shop did get injector pump replaced and returned to me. After getting truck back i found that there was diesel fuel all over the top of the motor along with the firewall, hood and wiring all around the back of the motor. I told the service writer that there was a fuel smell inside of the truck that was so bad it was causing me to have headaches, this is unacceptable. This was brought to their attention the second day after receiving the truck and they said the fuel system was checked for leaks and there was not any but it was residual from repair and they would clean the area again. I took truck back again 2 days later and they cleaned the fuel from the area mentioned and they said again there was no issue. I asked the service writer for an itemized receipt of the job done and i was told that they can not do that. Service writer gave me a new receipt with two parts on it, that receipt matched my original receipt. I do not believe that a job like that can be done with 2 parts,. I took truck out of town and found that fuel was still leaking on top of the motor so truck went to a different shop and it was found that there were fuel leaks from the fuel injector lines from the 3rd injector back to the 5th injector line. I ended up have another shop fix the fuel leak and clean under the hood and have had truck back for 1 week and have not had any leaks found at this time.
Very disappointed in the response I got from the shop about the fuel leak and having to go to another shop to get repaired.

LUKE B.
Clackamas, OR
08/10/2019
Great customer service. They performed a thorough prepurchase inspection and the mechanic came to answer all of my questions.

JEFF L.
Volkswagen Passat
08/10/2019
Saved on a broken down Friday midafternoonn
Darren & Dylan were both most accommodating and understood our situation to save us and our grandkids vacation late on a Friday and went the extra mile for us and won over new customers. They were both very possible and gave clear explanations of all work pre and post performed 👍🥇

EM
ELLIOT M.
Chevrolet
08/09/2019
EXCELLENT
Pleasant personnel , excellent vehicle inspection detail provided , no surprising additional charges , ride home provided after vehicle drop off at no charge. Will use again for future service.

BW
BOB W.
07/28/2019
Got the job done quickly
Appreciate the quick and accurate service.