LUKE B.
Clackamas, OR
08/10/2019
Great customer service. They performed a thorough prepurchase inspection and the mechanic came to answer all of my questions.

JEFF L.
Volkswagen Passat
08/10/2019
Saved on a broken down Friday midafternoonn
Darren & Dylan were both most accommodating and understood our situation to save us and our grandkids vacation late on a Friday and went the extra mile for us and won over new customers. They were both very possible and gave clear explanations of all work pre and post performed 👍🥇

EM
ELLIOT M.
Chevrolet
08/09/2019
EXCELLENT
Pleasant personnel , excellent vehicle inspection detail provided , no surprising additional charges , ride home provided after vehicle drop off at no charge. Will use again for future service.

BW
BOB W.
07/28/2019
Got the job done quickly
Appreciate the quick and accurate service.

ANTHONY S.
Chevrolet Caprice
07/27/2019
The service and how they treat customers. very professional.
Very professional! Amazing service

FM
FORREST M.
Troutdale, OR
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/13/2019
Friendly staff and great service!
Everyone was very friendly and professional. They completed the repairs on my vehicle in a timely manner, and provided excellent communication throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend Master Tech Automotive to anyone needing vehicle repairs. Thanks again!

TG
TED G.
Happy Valley, OR
07/12/2019
Oil Change
This is my second time here. Very good customer service and I like the fact that they provide an overall inspection for free. I will keep bringing my car here. Giving them 4 stars not for any reason other than it was a simple oil change.

HD
HOLLY D.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
07/10/2019
Great shop
Great shop amazing customer service. Definitely the only place we will be taking are work vehicle.

BRIDGET H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/25/2019
Above & Beyond
I took my car in for an AC service and oil change. Darren kept me informed the whole time. The catalog of parts stated my car needed a part and when they got it was the wrong one. Darren called me and asked if they could keep my car over the weekend and finish up on Monday. I explained that I needed my car to go to Seattle in the morning and he said they would try really hard to get the correct part but I may not have any AC. This was at 4:00pm on a Friday and they close at 5:00pm. At about 4:50 I received a call stating that they got the part and will stay late to finish up my car.

I had read great reviews about this place and I experienced exceptional service. I have found my new mechanic!

06/20/2019
Expensive for your avg car
I have a used car that and while the shop seems to be doing good work, will only provide estimates for performance parts and services. No good economy options.

DAWN S.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2019
A/C repair
They are quick and efficient. I appreciate the diagnostic report with estimates they provide when complete. Thanks guys

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/12/2019
Great customer service.
Always greeted by friendly staff. Work was done quickly, and I was out before I thought I would be.

FG
FREDDIE G.
Cadillac Escalade
05/30/2019
Got the job done
Quick, detailed, even dropped me off and picked me up to get it

MN
MIKE N.
Toyota Tundra
05/23/2019
Extremely well organized and timely. Great use of info tech.
I was amazed at the quality of this experience. Sharp office folks and mechanics. Great use of technology to organize and present inspection findings. Easy to make appointment when I needed one and very fast work. Superb customer service. And the truck is running great...

ST
SERGE T.
INFINITI QX4
05/02/2019
Oil Change!
I went to this place for oil change and they did very nice job! They did 46 points check and when i got there they told me whats needs to be done to my vehicle and had estimate ready if i would want to fix those urgent problems later. Even before they called me they send me text with update on my car and send me list of items that need service and pictures of those items next to it! Easy and professional way to show u whats the issue even if ur not in cars! Thanks!

RT
ROBERT T.
04/25/2019
I appreciated the follow up on what my vehicle problem was. I liked the digital insepection that is text to you, gives you a detailed health status of your vehicle. I would recommend to friends and family to Masters Tech Automotive!

TIM M.
04/15/2019
Very satisfied
I've been to Master Tech Automotive twice now for two different reasons and satisfied both times this is a good place to take your car.

RANDALL S.
04/10/2019
I finally found the shop that I can trust to service my vehicles
I had a couple of bad run ins with a franchised auto repair shop here in Gresham. And while on my way to work at 5am all went dark in my truck. My first thought was "where do I get this fixed" given what's happened before. "Googled "auto repair and MT Auto came up with 4.5 or 5 stars. Asked the tow driver about these guys, He said "these guys must be good, I tow a lot of vehicles to them". Given the price of the alternator and belt I felt I was treated fairly. Plus, I got my truck back the same day early in the afternoon. Saving me a couple of days car rental! This is my new home for auto repairs!

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/05/2019
Excellent service and great people.
Master Tech has excellent staff and does great work.

DAVID S.
Fairview, OR
Buick Regal
04/05/2019
They do great work and alway explains what is going on
They always get the work done quickly