Mercury Mountaineer
09/12/2020
Car runs ok. No problems thus far.
I was satisfied.

BR
BECCA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/23/2020
Wasn’t willing to fix mistake
My first initial thought was this place is awesome, seemed like great customer service. My Chevy cobalt was leaking water into my car when the AC was on. I paid $180 for an oil change and for them to vacuum out a clog that was obstructing the AC. I drove it home and all seemed great but the next time I drove it I noticed my fan and AC only worked on the max setting, wouldn’t work at all on 1, 2 or 3. And it started leaking again. I took it back in and they told me it would be another $1400 to get it fixed. In the middle of a pandemic I don’t exactly have that kind of extra money laying around. They didn’t offer to even look at it again or give me any sort of refund. So now I’m driving a car I paid $180 to get fixed that was left in worse condition than when I took it in.

BC
BONNIE C.
08/15/2020
service
every thing was great

JIM M.
08/12/2020
Great service and follow through

JAMES T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/07/2020
I wasn't going to leave a review but you asked so....
My experience can only be described as frustrating. I called to see what it what cost to repair my car (I had my check engine light pop on and Autozone had given me a printout of the fault code and what part needed to be replaced), I was met with a not so friendly person explaining that the info I had was just a "Fault code" and the company needed to do a thorough diagnosis to confirm the issue. Fair enough, I'm not a mechanic.

I come in to drop my car off for a few hours and am told that its going to be 135$ just for ya'll to diagnose my issue (On a side note, the front desk person I spoke to was not friendly. It was pretty clear in his tone and defensiveness when I questioned this diagnostic fee, that he didn't care what I had to say outside of explaining my car's symptoms.) I understand you guys probably have this fee in place to stop people from getting a diagnosis from you, then taking their vehicle somewhere else, leaving you screwed for the time/energy/resources put into diagnosing the issue in the first place, but the fact that this fee can't be waived or reduced if I decide to get the work done through you guys is a bit ridiculous. However, I went along with it anyways as my car had stalled in my driveway just a few days ago and I really needed the issue fixed. (I also told the front desk guy about my car stalling).

The guy at the front desk ordered me a Lyft, and I went about my day.

A few hours later I get a call from the front desk guy, explaining that my car was ready and they found no issues. The check engine light I was concerned about was apparently an old fault code and in his words "The part that the fault code was saying is bad had been tested and was showing no issues". (Really? That's strange, because my car literally stalled in my driveway a few days prior but okay.)

So, I spent 10$ on a Lyft back to the shop, paid my 135$ fee and walked back to my car. Its a good thing I was skeptical of their diagnosis because low and behold, my check engine light was back on.

I went back, informed them of this. The front desk guy grabbed a mechanic and they came out to check. The mechanic literally asked me "You just started your car up and it was on?" (Naw man, I know how to hack cars and purposefully trigger service engine lights just to mess with mechanic shops.)

So...I was told that they needed more time and I was sent on my way.

30 minutes or so later, I'm told that the part that I had originally called about replacing, was indeed bad and needed to be replaced. (surprise surprise). Front desk guy tells me the price, and I tell him to go for it.

Another hour or so goes by and my car is ready to go. When I get back to their shop, I complain about the fact that they charged me 135$ fee for an inspection that was useless and had to argue with the guy to get a 60$ discount. While I appreciate this, why did I have to argue the point? If I had not been paying attention, I would have driven off with a car that was not running properly and potentially breaking down somewhere.

Overall, the experience was just bad.

To sum up:

Pros:
Once the issue was figured out, the service was quick.
I got a discount for my troubles.
Shuttle service

Cons:
Front desk guy needs a vacation.
Customer service
Diagnostic Fee

CY
CASSANDRA Y.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2020
Close to my home and availability
It was nice to be able to get in the next day. Service was good and the car was finished the same day

JOSE T.
Fairview, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/29/2020
Great professional service.
Great customer service, never try to sale additional services I didn’t need,.

MV
MICHELLE V.
Chevrolet Sonic
07/16/2020
Best customer service
Great service, good work, done fast and reasonable prices.

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
07/04/2020
Efficient Work and Helpful Info!
Master Tech efficiently installed a replacement light on my older vehicle. Furthermore, they helped me navigate the finicky interior light system. For now, things are looking great! I appreciate it!

STEVEN H.
North Bonneville, WA
GMC Pickup
06/23/2020
Reliable
Master tech worked on my 1998 gmc, fixed the trany I would highly recommend for any auto repairs

Pontiac Vibe
06/12/2020
Consistent
Every time I bring my car to Master Tech, there's service is amazing. Darren is great at reaching to see if there's anything they can help me with, keeps me informed of the status of any work being done, the team always completes the work super quickly and I've never had to take my car back for the same issue. I appreciate that they will provide a list of recommendations and pricing but I never feel like they are pushing services or products that I don't need. The team is always willing to check out my car if something sounds off and will diagnose the problem for free.

TH
TIM H.
Jeep Liberty
06/10/2020
Appointment are always available and they do good work
They do very good work and in a timely matter

JIM M.
05/12/2020
Great service , very good warranty replacement on parts

LH
LEE H.
Ford ZX2
05/12/2020
Excellent shop
I highly recommend Master Tech Automotive in Gresham! They took care of my mercedes and also repaired my employees car. They say it runs better than it ever did. They gave us a quote before the work and there was no high pressure to do all the work. We Verdid what we could afford now and the rest a later date.

Very nice guys, easy to work with.

CO
CESAR O.
Suzuki SX4
05/11/2020
Fast & reliable
Second time coming here and I’m just as pleased as the first time they always help me out figuring out what’s best for my car. Super quick as well