Latest Review about 1 month ago

TIM H.
Fairview, OR
01/19/2019
They knew old trucks
Helped revive an old truck so it passed DEQ

Honda Civic Cpe
01/18/2019
Excellent customer service for me and my automobile. Very clean facilities. They know what they are doing and are honest. Thank you.

01/17/2019

Troutdale, OR
Dodge Durango
01/13/2019
Great Service!
Have no complaints - - Very polite, accommodating schedule, transportation if needed, repair/service performed within timeline stated. By all observations, repairs appear to be of the highest quality. Will definitely return for future services/repairs. Oh, and the Keurig coffee in the waiting area is great!

KW
KARA W.
01/10/2019
Great Place!
Quality work at an affordable price.

THABET M.
12/05/2018
changed oil
The place so great always the people over there very nice people and good care for my car

MARTHENN S.
Pontiac Montana
11/30/2018
Fabulous Team!!
The initial reason why I started going to MTAA, we just drove cross country and we needed the oil changed in our vehicles. MTAA was a block away.. Since then, we have taken our vehicles to Darren for the changes of the oil and other minor/or not so minor repairs.
Darren and his staff are friendly. If there is a need for a repair, Anthony explains the problem so I understand the whys and the what fors.
I would highly recommend MTAA to all my friends that need good and honest car repairs.

PF
PHILLIP F.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/29/2018
Excellent work and customer service.
As usual, Anthony did an excellent job. Also, customer service is really great here.

STEVEN B.
11/26/2018
A very good job. Ran into a small parts problem delay but all in all the job was done correctly and to satisfaction.

CA
CY A.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/26/2018
Trustworthy
I have an older car so end up in the shop every two or three months for repairs. It’s always taken care of quickly and they don’t try to sell me anything I don’t need. They also let me know about things that I’m going to have to deal with in the future so I can be prepared. As a single woman I feel totally comfortable taking my car here and knowing I’m not going to get ripped off.

Jeep Cherokee
10/06/2018
Great service,good communication
This guys know what they are talking about, when it comes to fixing your vehicle good customer service very reliable...

MONICA R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/03/2018
Fast, courteous.
I was able to get an appointment quickly, they were within the quote they gave me (very reasonable) and text me a check list of the inspection they completed on my car. Never felt pressured to have work completed provided me a list of maintenance that would need to be completed as well as a quote. I am a first timer with Master Tech, but I am pretty sure I found my go to mechanics.

RICK G.
Fairview, OR
Lincoln Blackwood
09/12/2018
Fast, friendly, affordable
I was highly impressed with how accommodating, professional and friendly the crew was. I enemy in with a sparse budget and very small amount of time I could be without my truck. They got me patched up quickly and let me know what the problem was and promised to get me part pricing and info to complete the issue in the near future. The rates were affordable and I look forward to going back to complete the job after payday.

09/05/2018
Good follow through,courteous,friendly, and stay on schedule

JN
JARED N.
08/28/2018
Overpriced work hours
Charged 700 dollars for an intake gasket install. Rip off.also told parts I already recently replaced were bad to drum up more biusness.

08/24/2018
Very happy with my experience.

GG
GERALD G.
Vancouver, WA
Land Rover LR3
08/21/2018
Mechanic knowledge
they were very professional from the beginning and I'm very happy to say that all my issues were taken care of and explain to me by the mechanic himself it's rare that you get to talk to the mechanic only the front desk absolutely impressed I will be a return customer

DV
DAMION V.
Jeep Comanche
08/08/2018
Trustful. Good communication.
They fixed my vehicle as they promised plus gave me a full diagnostic on my vehicle. Very happy with their job.

KK
KYLE K.
Dodge Neon
07/19/2018
great friendly staff
Staff is always friendly, organized and detailed when it comes to dealing with your car issues. Great company!