MARISSA S.
01/13/2021
Amazing service
They were so kind and answered all my questions, so patient. Great pricing.

Kia Spectra
01/01/2021
Very happy with the service
I had a squeely belt after having them all replaced two years ago at Master Tech. They determined it just needed tightening and had it completed for no charge within two hours of me dropping my car off. I felt well taken care of.

LONNIE B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/30/2020
Chevy truck
The staff at master tech are very professional. And do a great job. I’ve used their services for the last year for my truck.

BD
BARRY D.
12/09/2020
Prompt service, good attitude, info I can use
See review title

PV
PETER V.
Troutdale, OR
12/04/2020
Decided to visit Master Tech as an alternative to Dealership for my BMW. Hoped for a solution to the problems my care was having. They came through with flying colors. Diagnosed perfectly. Kept in appropriate communication. Completed the service and repair with great work and very reasonable charges.
Would highly recommend.

MU
MIKE U.
11/26/2020
Good
These guys did a good job with my mazda3
Very curtius and thorough.
A little pricey but worth it 👍

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
11/25/2020
Found and Fixed Problem Efficiently
Thank you, Master Tech, for finding and fixing my car window problem quickly. The power window motor was replaced and installed efficiently, that overall area of the car left tidy and clean.

TH
TIM H.
Jeep Liberty
11/25/2020
Fast and efficient
Quick , and fast and easy to get a appt

MARIANNE P.
Fairview, OR
Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/23/2020
Very assessible and very helpful
Very helpful

VS
VALERIE S.
INFINITI J30
10/31/2020
Careful, Thorough Work
I had to have my car towed to them after an oil spill. They promptly fixed the drain plug issue responsible for the oil spill. Out of precaution, I asked them to fix another urgent issue they had identified previously--the leaking valve gasket. Though there were delays in shipment of the parts and I was mildly inconvenienced, MasterTech was great at arranging and covering a rental car as well as keeping me updated on the progress of my vehicle. Due to the age and make/model of my car, the technician had to labor over the car for quite some time to get the replacement valve gasket, plugs, and everything else involved arranged just right. He took the time to test out the car and check over his work before returning the car to me. It runs wonderfully. Thank you so much!

JIM M.
10/17/2020
Good and timely service

CHRISTINA M.
Vancouver, WA
Saturn Aura
10/09/2020
Long term customer
Always good service, honest people and open to talk about anything. Still coming here after three years!

Mercury Mountaineer
09/12/2020
Car runs ok. No problems thus far.
I was satisfied.

BR
BECCA R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/23/2020
Wasn’t willing to fix mistake
My first initial thought was this place is awesome, seemed like great customer service. My Chevy cobalt was leaking water into my car when the AC was on. I paid $180 for an oil change and for them to vacuum out a clog that was obstructing the AC. I drove it home and all seemed great but the next time I drove it I noticed my fan and AC only worked on the max setting, wouldn’t work at all on 1, 2 or 3. And it started leaking again. I took it back in and they told me it would be another $1400 to get it fixed. In the middle of a pandemic I don’t exactly have that kind of extra money laying around. They didn’t offer to even look at it again or give me any sort of refund. So now I’m driving a car I paid $180 to get fixed that was left in worse condition than when I took it in.

BC