The Master's Touch Automotive

Beverly H. on 04/16/2018
"WILL NEVER RETURN TO THE DEALER"
After 4 or 5 years being jerked around at the Dealer, I will never go back! Misdiagnosis, work charged for but never done...ugh..... Tom, Nina and Tony have been super. Recommended to me by Albuquerque Tire (who I also think ROCK), I have never had a problem that they couldn't fix or address. They even sent Tony to give me a jump start when my car was stuck down the street a few blocks. Plus they work with my budget to get things that need to be done first and the minor things when I have the funds. I can not give them enough praise!!!
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 04:33 PM
Dusty L. on 03/28/2018
"Good Service"
Thomas and Nina are wonderful and won't take advantage of you. If you don't need something, he will tell you. He does not try to increase the charges. Great service!
Vehicle: Saturn Ion
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 06:56 AM
Iman A. on 03/28/2018
Iman said she took her vehicle for a inspection. The mechanic from the business was very rude to her and did not want to help her. He failed her and told her that she needed new tires. She said she took it to another facility and they told her tires were fine and that she still had ten thousand miles. She said the staff at this facility do not provide good customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Spark
Service Date: 03/12/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018
Katherine J. on 03/27/2018
Katherine said she recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018
alex c. on 03/24/2018
"Good Price with Quality Work"
Everyone there is super respectful. They didn't try to upcharge me and provided good service. I had a couple of problems with my car and they got done pretty quick.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 04:52 PM
mikel b. on 03/06/2018
"Good service "
Moved here from out of state with a high mileage Volvo. The shop does a nice job of letting you know what you need and when you need it.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 06:16 AM
Marcel B. on 03/03/2018
"Repeat Customer"
Master's Touch is my go to auto shop. Reliable and dependable in time of need. Thomas always works with other vehicles besides Volvo. I've brought my 4Runner and my Yukon XL to him for maintenance work.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/03/2018 06:16 AM
Alexander J. on 03/02/2018
Alexander said he appreciates the staff's attention to detail, and how they inform him as to what is necessary right away.
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018
Donna P. on 03/02/2018
Donna said the staff was really nice. They engaged with her while she was waiting and they helped her out.
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 02/28/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018
Renee L. on 02/22/2018
Renee said she has love and gratitude for this business. They did everything that needed to be done and went beyond to explain it to her.
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 02/22/2018
Joanna C. on 02/09/2018
"The Master's Touch staff are great at listening, checking, diagnosising at lowest cost and repairing."
The Team at Master's Touch are excellent for cost savings and repairs that are perfectly completed. I came with a new/used V60 Volvo Wagon and there was a shudder on downhills at speed in the braking system. Getting the tires balanced made no difference. Master Volvo mechanic Thomas Chung knew what it was, and in dismantling the front brakes he showed me the scored front brake rotors and degraded brake pads. With new tires and the wagon having 40,000 miles on it we decided to make the brakes fully right. My parts cost was reasonable and the labor time was very quick and efficient. Because I put long hard miles on my Volvo wagon I am so very very Grateful! I recommend the Master's Touch for excellent service and cost.
Joanna
Vehicle: Volvo V60
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 11:22 AM
Shawn S. on 02/08/2018
"Honest and knowledgeable "
I took my 78 Chevy pickup to these guys for a diagnostic. I'm okay with cars but I'm not an expert and this truck definitely has some issues. They took plenty of time to look it over and do a detailed diagnostic for me at a very reasonable price. After which they explained everything in detail and answered all my questions even though I thought some of them were stupid questions. These guys are really great they're very honest and I will definitely be bringing my business back to them. Thank you Thomas!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 09:51 PM
Paula P. on 02/03/2018
"the special attention"
I right away new that my car would be in good hands because Thomas, the owner i assume, was right out front taking care of each customer. when it was my turn to tell him why i was there he listened with interest. i can tell Thomas likes his work. that means he is good at it. i certainly want my car in good hands. the car was diagnosed in one day and other problems with the car were brought to my attention. Thomas went the extra mile and took steps to try and accept my credit card by adding it to his list of accepted cards. i feel good about The Masters Touch Automotive.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 07:54 PM
Becky P. on 01/27/2018
Becky said the employees did not repair her back blinker. She informed them it was not working. She stated she would have liked for them to have taken her word about the issue.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018
Donald H. on 01/20/2018
Donald said he was very satisfied with and grateful for his service.
Vehicle: Volvo 850
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018
gene j. on 01/18/2018
"Satisfied again "
Have always been totally satisfied. They have serviced my sons Ford Ranger , my VW Toureg and my granddaughters Ford Focus.
Fair price, good work !
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 12:27 PM
Courtney S. on 12/27/2017
Courtney said the employees were knowledgeable and very competent.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Romana L. on 12/26/2017
Romana said she appreciated the employee's great service. She stated she was happy with their politeness and honesty. Her vehicle only had a loose bolt and they didn't try to add on unnecessary work. They were able to get her vehicle in quickly.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017
Tatyana G. on 12/21/2017
Tatyana said she has always been pleased with the service she has received.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017
John L. on 12/20/2017
John said the business is great. They have great customer service. They are helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche