Latest Review 18 minutes ago

DAN D.
04/16/2021
It just doesn't get more convenient
There's nothing as reassuring as being able to just barely get my car to the mechanic knowing that I'll be driving it home that afternoon. As usual, I waited too long to get my car looked at when the warning lights started coming on and my car died multiple times on the way to Masterworks. I finally got it there with some helpful advice from Ken and that afternoon, I had a new alternator and was on my way home. It's definitely comforting knowing that when in a pinch, they're going to do their best to get me back on the road quickly.

TR
Thomas R.
Bedford, OH
04/12/2021
Clean! Always courteous and engaging!
Masterworks did an awesome job again!

SPENCER C.
04/12/2021
Always great service
Another terrific experience at Masterworks. Problem identified quickly, repaired, and back to me at a truly reasonable cost. No better place to take your vehicle.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/07/2021
Fast Efficient Quality Service
Solved all my problems fast and definitively.

REUVEN G.
Honda Accord Sedan
04/06/2021
pleasant and painless
Service was quick timely They did not try and sell us who knows what. Friendly even with covid conditions.

Robert S.
University Heights, OH
04/06/2021
Professional, Trustworthy, Honesty
Our Taurus had a valve cover gasket leak it was covered by previous work warranty. The replacement was done promptly. Ken and the owner are always transparent and clear what the recommended repairs are needed.All of our past experiences since moving to the area 2 yrs ago have been very positive.

DT
Darryle T.
04/04/2021
Thank you for great service!
I am very impressed with the repair and fast turnaround time of Masterworks! The repair shop replaced my transmission at a price that was 20% less than the car dealership. They also completed in two days, and provided me with a loaner while they were fixing my vehicle - something the dealership did not offer. I am also impressed with the online database they provide that allows me to view service history and schedule appointments. This was my first time visiting and using the shop, but they've earned a repeat customer. I will be going back as I need more work done.
BT
Boruch T. from Masterworks Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Darryle,

I am so glad that we were able to help you out. We have Nissan Transmisison repair and replacement down to a science and have found the best way to save our client a lot of money. We are excited to have you on board!

Boruch Taub, Owner

MIRIAM P.
Buick Regal
04/02/2021
Exceptional Experience
I have going to Master Automotive for repairs and routine maintenance from the time Boruch had only recently opened the business. Because of the attentive manner in which Boruch and his staff listen, I’m always feeling welcome and confident that the service on my car and my wife’s car will be excellent.
Yesterday I asked the staff to try to find a hearing aid that I accidentally dropped between the front seats. After several efforts, Boruch found it. That’s the kind of devotion to excellent service always displayed. I’d never go anywhere else.

Joyce B.
03/31/2021
Always gives their best efforts
As always,I was treated with courtesy and respect. My concerns were listened to and taken seriously. I also was not excessively up-sold on a bunch of unnecessary extra "work".

PH
Paul H.
03/27/2021
Fast. Thorough. Affordable
We take all our cars to Masterworks. So lucky to have found them. They are honest and professional.

CA
Charles A.
Nissan Murano
03/24/2021
My car
Excellent work and. Dry professional.

Karly B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/24/2021
Friendly, Fast, and Fair
Masterworks fit me in for an oil change at the last minute which I really appreciate. Each time I’ve gone there I’ve been treated kindly and feel like I can really trust them. I’m happy to finally have found my go-to mechanic.

Nissan Murano
Great personal service
Great service! Fast and friendly and accomodating to my scheduling needs.

DOVID G.
University Heights, OH
Honest quality service
I’ve been a Masterworks customer for close to 3 years now and I’m very happy with their service. They are professional, honest and have good quality and stand behind their work.

Keep up the great work Boruch and Ken!

Subaru Crosstrek
A+
Great customer service. Efficient.