Joyce B.
05/29/2020
Meticulous work and so polite!
They made sure that everything was examined to be sure that I have a safe vehicle.
They were polite and explained everything.
Even paying for the work was made easy!

05/22/2020
We had to jump our battery because it had died. I called Masterworks, and, recognizing our emergency, they told us to bring the car in immediately. As soon as we arrived, they serviced our car: determined the battery had gone bad and needed replacement (which was done while we waited). This was especially helpful as we were leaving on a trip the following day. Masterworks has provided great service in a timely fashion on every occasion. Once again, our thanks to everyone at Masterworks Automotive.

SL
Shira L.
05/21/2020
Masterworks is amazing!
They do a great job with my car and are easy to communicate with.

MN
Maria N.
05/19/2020
Great service.
I picked up my cat from a veterinary clinic across the street from Masterworks. When I was about the leave, my car would not start. Although I didn't have a prior appointment, they jumped my car and checked the battery (which I didn't realize needed to be changed). They replaced the battery and I'm able to go back home.

JAY L.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Ford Transit Van
05/19/2020
Thorough, efficient, clear, quick
Masterworks always does a professional job at a reasonable price.
I just needed a checkup on my 2017 Ford Transit work van. They did a comprehensive inspection and texted me a link to the report with photos and explanations of the results. The only flaw was estimating the amount of time it would take. I was told, "at least a few hours". I waited for about a half-hour before getting a Lyft. I was almost home (Shaker) when they called and said it was ready, so the ride cost me a bit more to turn around and come back - Grrrrr. But otherwise, I'm very happy.
Jay

SHANI W.
05/16/2020
Super efficient all around from making the appointment, drop off and key drop to easy payment and pickup. The disinfecting was a pleasant surprise!

CK
Cintina K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2020
Tina Kalal
They do awesome work I’m so glad that my mother found them and the people that work there are very pleasant they really help you out

DEBORAH M.
Hyundai SONATA
05/15/2020
Awesome service
Thanks for fixing my car problem super fast in the middle of the COVID-19 crisis. I really appreciate it. You guys are excellent. Special hat tip to A.D.

ABRAHAM M.
05/15/2020
Affordable & HONEST
Boruch is honest & affordable. Plus today in the COVID-19 age tries to keep all SAFE

AI
Andrew I.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/11/2020
Positive experience, highly recommended
Service was quick, work was thoroughly described prior to the actual servicing. Picking up after hours was easy too

YF

MT
MRS. T.
Nissan Rogue
05/01/2020
During this time of crisis MasteAutoworks sent someone to pick up my car from my home. When he returned it he took off all the plastic that he was sitting on and made sure to wipe down and all the surfaces that he or the mechanic might have touched. Highly recommended.

IK

COREY L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/29/2020
Repair review
I dropped off my Subaru Impreza for an oil change. Masterworks has contact free drop off. I put my key in the contact free drop box and left the car. An hour later I received a car that 95% of my car was in good shape, however the front brakes needed repair. Two hours later the car was ready.I was able to pick up my car to hours later using the lock box for taking obtain my key. Everything in the car is very clean and now I can feel safe driving a Subaru.

YD
Yonason D.
Lexus ES 300
04/26/2020
Always dependable and honest
I always feel I can trust Masterworks. They never pressure me to get extra work done on my car and they figure out the most efficient way to service my car to get it in working order.