Brecksville, OH
06/17/2021
This time loved the quick in and out service
Oil change done in less than 30 minutes.Whats not to like. Keep up the great job.

PS
PHILLIP S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/16/2021
Great service, and quick!
We had a very good experience at Masterworks. This is the first time I've visited the expanded and modernized shop.

First, having a drop box for night-before drop off of my car should be a no-brainer, but believe it or not, other shops don't do this (not all). This was a huge convenience and much appreciated. Even better (and this was a new one for me) - the "pickup" lock boxes where they leave your key so you can retrieve your completed vehicle after hours - that's huge. I don't have to worry about bringing a spare key or getting the paperwork, or anything like that.

Our mechanic, Ken, kept in touch with me and did a great job communicating. He was pleasant yet businesslike on the phone - not a lot of fluff, but really seemed to know his stuff. I love the inspection results link - that's a very cool touch. The only mild criticism is that there are probably too many different web sites with results, and maintenance tracking, and this review itself. It would be great if this was all in one system, but that's a quibble - it's easy enough to get to any of these.

And he did a great job on the car! I'm delighted - I now have working air conditioning, and the car is making way fewer "dad noises - " anything left is because I told him not to fix the brakes. The car is once again a pleasure to drive, and I don't wake the whole neighborhood.

I'm hoping to keep this car a lot longer, so I will likely be back.

MARK W.
06/15/2021
Consistently exceptional
We have been trusting our cars to Boruch and his team for years. Even though we moved from the area, we try to coordinate our visits back so that we can have our cars serviced at Masterworks.

Dan P.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
06/12/2021
Excellent Service as Always -
Masterworks takes care of all of my automotive needs and always provides excellent and speedy service!

PR
Paul R.
06/12/2021
Integrity
They are not cheap but they are worth the price. I always know that they are fixing what is wrong and not adding anything on to make more money. Their integrity is what keeps me going back.

Chicago, IL
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/11/2021
Outstanding service above and beyond!!!
Many many praises for the service and care I received from Jamie and Ken at Masterworks Automotive! Every interaction was professional and customer focused while attending to repair needs for my Subaru. Their use of technology (text, emails, digital photos of inspection and recommended service areas, and digital service information) made the entire service process easy, straightforward, and understandable by putting all the information I needed to make informed choices about work to be done in my hands. All of this resulted in one very happy customer (thrilled, truth be told) with the service recommendations, work performed, time to deliver, and value for price paid. Thank you Ken, Jamie, and Masterworks for taking care of Lucy. Please count me as a new customer to return whenever I need service work performed. Thank you!

Chelsi W.
06/10/2021
Excellent service!
Jamie and Ken were so nice and helpful. My car was done in 1 day and I was happily surprised that my service cost less then half of the estimate from the dealership! They gave me a loaner car and made the whole experience so easy on me. It was by far the most pleasant auto experience I have ever had!

Azriel B.
Saab 9-5
06/05/2021
Helpfulness
Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

06/03/2021
Absolutely the best service
Ken and the rest of the staff are great. They never make you feel pressured to get anything done and are extremely accommodating. If you do decide to get work done, you feel completely safe and satisfied with the work that they do on your vehicle. Wish I would've known about this place years ago but now is better than never! Highly, highly recommend!

Ronald W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2021
Thankful
I'm thrilled with the service provided on my first ever visit. I have found new auto home for my vehicles.

Susan B.
Jeep Patriot
05/28/2021
Excellent Auto Shop
Masterworks found the problem with my car when the dealership couldn't. Very professional and polite. I will continue to use them in the future.

EW
Ernise W.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/28/2021
Trustworthy and honest
I feel comfortable with these guys. They are fair and honest.

Megan M.
05/26/2021
The Masterworks team came through again
My folks were visiting from New Hampshire for the first time since 2019. When they got here, their car developed a rattle. I couldn't have them drive all the way home without getting it checked out, so I called to see if they could fit us in. They said it might be a couple of days since they were pretty booked, but that was fine for something so last minute. Ken called a few hours later to let me know it was just a bracket on the heat shield and they'd taken care of it for us. Thanks again for great service!

Crystal M.
05/25/2021
Excellence!!
I should have reviewed this place in January this year but we take great service for granted. I'm going to call them now and make an appointment but I'm going to update this review soon so people will know just what kind of great service they provide

AC
Anita C.
05/20/2021
Master craftsmen
Everyone here is very professional and friendly but the most important is they are experience craftsman I have taken my car many places no one comes as close as they do for finding the problem and fixing. They make the whole process easy and not stressful. This will now be my first stop for car repairs