Business Solutions

Mastrovito Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Steven S.
08/23/2022
Great dealership
They made my sale and transition to a new car very smooth and easy. Everyone at the dealership were friendly and welcoming as well. I’d highly recommend this...

Rudy G.
05/10/2022
New Car Purchase
After many years of driving high-end brands such as BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, we made the move to Mastrovito Hyundai. Purchased a 2022 Palisade...

TL
Tre L.
04/16/2022
Thorough. Patient. Honest.
I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. Not only was I surprised to find such a welcoming atmosphere, I couldn’t believe how...

CN
Christine N.
04/09/2022
New Car Purchase
The staff at Mastrovito Hyundai make customers feel more like a family member or a good friend when doing business with them. They made the process of...

04/08/2022
Great customer service and knowledge.
Great people to do business with.