LJ
Lawrence J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2021 Category: Service
Love the treatment from Mastrovito dealership.
Mastrovito dealership personnel was great to me. They were quick, helpful and explained everything to me.
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Chris I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

MATTHEW R.
06/20/2021
No hassle
Joseph made my car buying experience easy. No pressure and gave suggestions based on what I was looking for.
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Matthew I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

Deborah G.
Rome, NY
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Service and staff are great
Brought my car in to replace a part. The service and staff and was terrific. After looking around while my car was serviced, I ended up buying my 5th Hyundai!!
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Debbie I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

mariano p.
06/10/2021
oil change service
the oil change i had a was at the local hyundai dealership was a great experience and the people involver were very friendly and responsive to my needs. (great job)
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Mr. Penge.  I would like to thank you for the re-score.  On behalf of Mastrovito Hyundai we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Thanks.

Scott H.
New Hartford, NY

05/29/2021 Category: Service
Great, fast and friendly service
I have been working with this crew at Hyundai for years. New name, but same great service!!!
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Scott I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

AA
Andrew A.
Marcy, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Very nice place to do business.
Very pleased with my experience of service.
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Andrew I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.

Mariano P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
oil change service
mastrovito hyundai did a great job when i had my oil changed . they had it done in a timely manner.

05/27/2021 Category: Service
could have been quicker.
David S S. from Mastrovito Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Mr. Penge I would like to personally thank you for your patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent Hyundai service.  I like to take notice of those customer that take the time to complete the surveys.  This helps our business grow.  As a family owned/operted business we want to take every opportunity to make it show.  If I can be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.  Thanks.