Business Solutions

Matias Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
05/27/2022
Great
The receptionist is amazing. Very professional. Oh the work was great too. 😆 🤣 😂 but I'm serious.

05/26/2022
Great
I couldn’t find out what the problem is with my car so a friend referred me and they got it done within a timely manner and was very helpful. I’ll be taking...

Rodolpho h.
05/20/2022
Muy buen servicio
Asen un buen Travajo i un buen servicio i atención

05/17/2022
bad service
they didn’t seem like they knew what they were doing. they didn’t tell me i needed a new bearing when fixing my rear suspension. Tried to overcharge, and i...

Dorothy M.
05/09/2022
GREAT PLACE FOR AUTO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE !
Always friendly and understanding of my auto needs. Frank also does a great job of ensuring that you have reasonable estimates for repairs! Also they have...