Steve M.
11/18/2019
Friendly people great service
Great people job always well done

Matt L.
Buick LaCrosse
11/13/2019
Good honest work!
I have brought my cars here for a few years now. Very honest and knowledgeable.

11/12/2019
Maxim fixed what we thought was going to be a much bigger problem quickly and at a good price. Got us back on the road safely and we’re good to work with

RE
Robert E.
11/11/2019
Reasonable and quick
their prices and turnaround times are always pretty good so yes I would recommend them.

NC
Nate C.
10/24/2019
Great mechanics and service
Got my car in 2 days without advance notice of me bringing it in

Karen M.
Grand Rapids, MI
10/08/2019
Brian analyzed the issues with our Focus and fixed it by saving us money.

Grand Rapids, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2019
Awesome service at Maxim Auto
Maxim auto provides us with Great trusting service.

10/04/2019
In and out quickly
Called with updates with any changes

Lincoln MKX
09/29/2019
Nice work
They diagnosed my brake issue and took care of it and they also diagnosed a separate brake issue while doing their initial road test. I hadn’t mentioned the other issue but they found it and were able to quote me a reasonable price for the fix. They were able to get everything done the same day. It was wonderful and I’m so happy both issues were fixed. I’m driving with so much more confidence in my car! Thank you Maxim! DG

MV
Marty V.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/27/2019
excellent service
knowledgeable, kind, helpful, etc.

Sue S.
09/27/2019
Fantastic service
My repair was an emergency and these folks worked me in. Not only that, but they were able to repair an issue on my previous vehicle that even the dealership couldn't figure out. I highly recommend Maxim.

SG
Steve G.
Buick
09/13/2019
Excellent care of my classic car
I appreciate your work on my 1970 classic car. A lot of time was put into my alignment and while a lot of shops wont work on a classic you took the time to treat it right and align things as needed. Staff is super easy with and I'll be back for more work in the future.

SP
Shawn P.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/12/2019
Fantastic
Great prices. Fast work. Friendly and professional.

Jack P.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Jack said they were quick with the service on his vehicle.

Janis M.
Chrysler 300
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Janis said the staff was nice.

Janis M.
Chrysler 300
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Janis said the staff was nice.

Lonna M.
Kent City, MI
Dodge Charger
08/07/2019
Honest and Professional
I had a great experience at Maxim. Everyone was honest and professional. Gary explained everything that needed to be done to my car and also pointed out things that may need to be done at a later date. I have complete confidence in this company and have recommended Maxim to my friends.

Dan P.
Saab 9-5
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business did a great job. They take care of him and charge a fair price. They are honest.

MV
Marty V.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/26/2019
excellent service
knowledgeable helpful all good kind good service etc etc etc

Jim L.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he enjoys going there.