Business Solutions

Max's Auto Service Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CD
CHRIS D.
07/29/2022
Extremely Happy
Max, Greg and the entire team are top notch professionals, tech savy and always bring their "A" game. Had be back on the road and no time. Highly recommend...

07/27/2022
Professional
Great service provider timely manner

ROLAND M.
07/26/2022
Very good customer service Always
Performed the service that I requested on the van

ZT
ZACHARY T.
07/26/2022
Outstanding Service As Always!
Greg and his staff are amazing! My daughter in law car broke down on the highway on a Sunday and we had it towed to Max Auto Service. Greg contacted me...

JENNIFER S.
07/25/2022
Very thorough work and fair pricing
They diagnosed the issue with my car very thoroughly, and the pricing quoted for the repair was fair. Very friendly and professional as well.