EW

JJ
JUDY J.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2021
Always helpful and most pleasant 🤗
It’s such a joy to find an honest place to do my vehicle maintenance and repairs. The owner is delightful😁

CLARA M.
Mazda Tribute
01/21/2021
Excellent customer service from the owner, Greg. He goes over the vehicle diagnostic testing and explain to you what is happening with vehicle before servicing or ordering the parts. I believe he's a person of integrity and his prices are reasonable. Customers vehicle will receive the best of service at Max's Auto.

SELINA B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/13/2021
E350
Very pleased with the work that was performed on my car, it was timely and professional

DENISE B.
Honda Element
01/12/2021
Friendly excellent service
Service is excellent and affordable and Greg is sooo down to earth. He just makes you feel so welcome as if he has always known you.

BW
BILL W.
Kia Sedona
01/07/2021
Great Guys, Great consistent work!
Took my van in for new dear breaks, the service was great and prompt. We will come back. Consistent and fair always.

AL
ANDREW L.
Raleigh, NC
12/31/2020
good service
good service and friendly people.

KD
KATIE D.
Ford Fiesta
12/23/2020
Really went out of the way, to make sure my car was fixed.

DA
DAMMEON A.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
12/23/2020
Great Customer service
Had my car towed there expecting to have it back in about 3-4 days which was not a problem do to a last minute notice got a call the next day unexpectedly to tell me to co.e pick it up everything works great and also a friendly and very professional staff I would recommend them to friends and family thank yall do much Max's auto

OD
Ora D.
Kia Soul
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Ora said the service was excellent and she has no complaints.

TJ
TREBOR J.
12/18/2020
Excellent Service, Great Mechanics
Max's Auto Service Inc. provided complete guidance to my needs for my vehicle. The attention to detail with precise recommendations made me feel so confident in the services being provided. The timely completion of my repairs coupled with the friendly atmosphere makes it a joy to know I left my vehicle with the right establishment. I would strongly recommend Max's Auto Service Inc. to anyone seeking mechanical work for their vehicle.

JIMMY L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/17/2020
Very knowledgeable and professional
Max Auto Service was very knowledgeable of the repairs that had to be completed to get my truck back into good working condition. I was given suggestions and clear explanations of the work performed.

LELIA M.
12/14/2020
Amazing
I have a Chrysler Town and Country that has had many problems. I took it to them they worked on it and took there time and really dig in. I would recommend to everyone! Thanks guys even though my can was to far gone to save. I will definitely come back.

MARY M.
12/11/2020
Excellent work, great fair prices.
I have a Mercedes and a bmw. The work done by Max's is Bosch-certified mechanic work for a quarter of what I used to pay a dealer with same parts, same labor and lovely, professional owner.
Now I won't go anywhere else.
Mary Maloney Esq.

Allan S.
Buick Enclave
12/10/2020
Great service and excellent job
Gregg was a very accommodating customer friendly owner. You can see that he is true to his words and promise. My wife and I had an excellent driving experience in our Buick Enclave, she felt safe and secure after the repair. On top of that they offer service and parts warranty, for 12k miles. I will definitely comeback for future repairs services with Max Auto Service. 100% satisfied! Repair cost and parts were really competitive. Great Job Gregg! Thanknyou very much.