Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HOPE H.
La Grange, NC
Land Rover Range Rover
10/12/2018
The service manager ,Greg, was great. Very knowledgeable about specifics of my vehicle . Also personable and very accommodating. I really like the follow up emails that explains everything they did.

QR

AV
ANDRES V.
Cadillac SRX
10/05/2018
best place i've found ever. I've taken three cars there.
I've taken three cars there for complete tune ups and they all came out great. the service and the people were polite and great. they called me to see if I had any problems and if so they said to bring them back so they could take care of it. I would recommend this place to everyone

TA
TONY A.
10/04/2018
Outstanding work and very customer oriented
The Max family who have been in business of performing mechanical services for more than 40 years. They have always performed outstanding service and with honesty. The Williams have built a reputation in the community and well deserved. My vehicles serviced by William's garage is nothing but the best. Have never complained. When they do a job, it is done right and stand up to their reputation. Keep up the outstanding services and wish you continued success. TONY.

ROLAND M.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/04/2018
The company always does a great service on repairing my vehicles

HM
HARRY M.
Always reliable!
This is my go-to shop for almost all my vehicle maintenance. The only exceptions are tires & alignment. This shop does quality work, doesn't gouge the customer, and most importantly, stands solidify behind their work.
Don't let the initial looks of the place deter you, it ain't pretty. But, the work is top-notch!

RACHEL R.
10/03/2018
Excellent service. Super friend;y
They went out of their way to solve my problem and to solve it quickly. They offered me two fix options depending on my usage. I HIGHLY recommend Max's.

GK
GAYLE K.
Cary, NC
Toyota Avalon
09/28/2018
Great service with an emergency breakdown.
Owner was saw hepful and honest.

Jackie T.
Lexus LS 460
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said she would recommend this business for service.

DF
DOMINIQUE F.
09/22/2018
This company has been my mechanic for about an 1 year and 9 months. They are authentic and tell you exactly what you need; not what they want to sell. Anytime I have a question or an issue I can call and he picks up nd says “Come on”. Love this place!!

LP
Layla P.
Snow Hill, NC
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Layla said the business provided good service.

JEFF M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/08/2018
Not fix
It’s worst off then before. I spent over 1700 twice and still have the same problem.

Buick Century
08/30/2018
The car man
Greg is the car man! We had no idea what was wrong with Jay car, Greg did! Greg got us back rolling. Greg is knowledgeable and thorough! Very professional! Excellent service!

James B.
Sneads Ferry, NC
GMC Pickup
08/25/2018 Category: Service
James said the business did everything they said they would, and they really helped him out.

Jerry K.
Cadillac Eldorado
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that he would recommend this business for service.

AD
ALEASE D.
Cadillac CTS
08/19/2018
THE BEST PLACE IN TOWN
From the phone to in the work place they have a way to make you feel very special. I have 3 cars and I wouldn't have service provided from no other but Max's Auto Service. Exceptional, and very personable. They love what they do and it shows in their work and their eagerness to please their customers. Also, I've never had to leave my car more than 24 hours. "They are totally awesome".

Kaii B.
Dudley, NC
smart fortwo
08/18/2018
Another satisfied customer
I took my car to Max’s after seeing the dealership. As it turned out the dealership didn’t find an issue that was found T Max’s. Also, the dealership said I needed to replace the oil pan. Max’s just found that the gasket was bad. I’m glad I took my car to Max’s and will continue taking my car there.

TT
TERRANCE T.
Cadillac Escalade
08/17/2018
Fast friendly service.
The staff were kind and welcoming. They asked questions about services that i needed done and started to work on my car immediately. I was in and out and they did a great job. They are top notch and i will definitely be back. 👍🏾

ST
SHAWNA T.
Fairfax Station, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/16/2018
Max’s quickly diagnosed and fixed my car. My mercedes just stopped working. Max recommended a towing service which showed up right away. My husband told them I was in from out of town alone and having to walk until I had the car back. Max figured out the problem and had it fixed in no time for a reasonable price. Really appreciated how professional and capable they are. Highly recommend!!!

JERRY H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/15/2018
Excellent service- timely repair
Service was excellent, repairs done in a timely manner - mechanic knowledgeable of repairs needed for the model of car - cost of repairs was good compared with others cost.