JANET K.
06/11/2021
Great shop
Greg Williams worked on my sons 2001 Tahoe where another shop told me to junk it. He fixed it at 1/2 the price the other place was going to charge for just one thing. He is very nice and took the time to talk to me every time I called to check on the progress. I highly recommend this shop. They have a new costumer in me.

AA
ANITA A.
Lincoln MKS
06/09/2021
Inspection & oil change.
Friendly, professional and efficient service. Always business with a smile.

SE
SUE E.
06/03/2021
The diagnostic machine was used on my car to determine the problem. The gentleman printed out everything AND explained it in terms I could understand. He was very honest with me about the problems. The car definitely has to be worked on and I will be taking it back there!

RICK B.
05/26/2021
Great service and fair prices
Greg is awesome. He understands our needs and what our cars need. I will continue to take my family’s vehicles as long as he will have us

PJ
PATRICK J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2021
Excellent people
Honestly greg and his crew are great. They don't try and sell you useless stuff and are very quick to work. Lots of junk cars around and it might look sketchy but trust me this place is great!

AP
ALLISON P.
Nissan Quest
05/13/2021
Great work, fair prices!
I always feel confident that Max’s Suto will identify and fix the problem. The only downside is that you may need to wait a bit for an appointment.

RP
ROBIN P.
05/11/2021
He takes care of my car every time I bring it to him. Truly professional.
Very knowledgeable about cars. He hasn’t disappointed me yet. Always recommend him

MACHIYA M.
Dudley, NC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/06/2021
The service the kindness just everything was great
Great place I will definitely be back for any other services I need, price was affordable and they clean your car

SHIREL S.
05/05/2021
Service was good
My vehicle was delivered as promised

RY
ROX Y.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/05/2021
Very nice pleasant personalities
The prices were reasonable and they were very pleasant. It's good to have a family owned businesses with good morals in my neighborhood.

HM
HENRY D M.
Kinston, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/03/2021
He Came Through
When I needed Greg's help...he came though and saved me alot of extra money. I appreciate the work he did on my vehicle and use Max's service again.

RJ

EN
EDWARD N.
GMC Sonoma
04/16/2021
Professional, fair and honest.
I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Greg and his team have consistently provided great service to my vehicles at fair prices.

KENNETH M.
Buffalo, MO
04/14/2021
Amazed by the work and dedication
I showed up with an injector problem and they walked all the way through the process and found out the issue was a broken wire instead. Fixed the issue for an amazing amount. Got my truck running again and on the road for my next job. Amazing people and the price was just right too. Will be seeing them again for any issues if I'm in the area again.