Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DAVID P.
12/14/2018
Good work for a fair price
They did a great job with a really quick turn around. And they went out of their way to help me out bringing me home and picking me up

JASMINE T.
12/07/2018
Awesome Service
Max’s Auto Service takes care of all your car needs and they keep you informed. The customer service is great and they make you feel welcomed! I won’t go anyplace else for my car service needs.

PR
PAT R.
12/05/2018
Gregg
Easy to get an appointment; quality work and completed when promised

JENNIFER A.
Kinston, NC
Nissan Versa Note
12/01/2018
excellent service and friendly staff
I needed my car worked on and I found Max's, I told them what I needed and Greg told me he could take care of it and explained the process. It actually ended up being a little cheaper than I was quoted which was wonderful! I will definitely be back anytime I need anything! I will refer everyone to Max's!

HM
HENNESSI M.
11/29/2018
Customer Service!
They Were Great, Fixed My Car Overnight & Absolutely Cater To Military! I’ll Go To Max’s Auto Any Time I Ever Have Another Issue With My Vehicle. Also My Car Drive Like New ! Very Satisfied.

BRAD B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2018
mercedes service
work done on schedule at reasonable price. courteous and informative staff(Greg)

BRITTNY B.
11/27/2018
No heat
Once again, Greg and his crew got my Camry back running. I needed a part, Greg got it. Dropped car off and got it back the same day. Greg is always knowledgeable, professional, and gets the job done! Highly recommended! Thank you Max's Auto!

GD
Gerald D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said he would recommend this business for service.

KENNETH B.
Wilson, NC
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/25/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Fixed our car right the first time and corrected damage that had been done by another repair shop.

WC
WESLEY C.
11/19/2018
Great service, friendly employees, good work.

HH
HALEY H.
Honda Element
11/13/2018
Fast, friendly service. Great communication with frequent updates, fair pricing, and kind staff that make you feel welcome and at-ease

LG
LARRY G.
La Grange, NC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/03/2018
The Best
Each time I visit the shop for service on my 08 Range Rover the repairs are fast and the charge is fair.

AV
ANDRES V.
10/31/2018
i can come in whenever i want and they will look my car over.
once again they save me. they never try to pressure me and never tell me I need something when I don't. they try their best to save me money. they are absolutely very polite. I will never take my cars anywhere else.

HL
HEATHER L.
Kia Sorento
10/29/2018
Very Friendly
Great hospitality, answered all my questions and helped get me back on the road.

Buick Century
10/25/2018
Great work and service
Greg knew what to do and got it done. Very professional and thorough.

KF
Kevin F.
Honda Civic Si
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he likes the staff at this business and they did a good job.

LJ
LYNDON J.
Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2018
They always treat me like family. Excellent work, great prices, excellent service.

HH
HOPE H.
La Grange, NC
Land Rover Range Rover
10/12/2018
The service manager ,Greg, was great. Very knowledgeable about specifics of my vehicle . Also personable and very accommodating. I really like the follow up emails that explains everything they did.

QR

KA
Karl A.
Chevrolet HHR
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Karl said everything was good and he would recommend.