Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JARID B.
Audi Q7
08/18/2019
Great People
I recommend Max's Auto Service to anybody who needs any car repair service. Mr.Greg is a man of words and as a customer who has dealt with shady car repair service in the past, I was pleased and satisfied with the work that was done on my Audi Q7 by Max's Auto Service.

LJ
LINDA J.
Magnolia, NC
08/06/2019
BMWService
Courtesy of the staff and the quickness they try to have in servicing your automobile.

RUSSELL B.
Lincoln Navigator
08/06/2019
Second time around
I have only good things to say about Max Auto service the work was on point the customer service was AAA and I would recommend them to anybody.

NC
NANCY C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/31/2019
Service Extrordinaire
The professionalism of the staff is excellent. The waiting area is comfortable. Provides a positive atmosphere of conversation with others waiting.
Appointment accommodations good.
Overall rating is a 5, top number of the rating scale.

IP
ISAAC P.
07/31/2019
Very professional, great service with fair prices
Very professional, good work and fair prices.

JOE P.
Clinton, NC
Acura 3.2TL
07/30/2019
Satisfied customer
I have been looking for someone local to service my Acura. Fast friendly service at a very reasonable price. Will be back.

TT
TONY T.
BMW 318i
Honest Professional Service
After being given the run around at another local mechanic for over a month, after a google search, I decided to go with Max’s Auto Service. I spoke with Greg about the services I required and within days he had my vehicle in his shop. I was kept informed throughout the process and no additional maintenance was performed without my approval. The prompt service and very reasonable price to get my vehicle back on the road will ensure that I’ll definitely be a repeat customer.

EW
ED W.
AUTO SERVICE
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. GREAT ATMOSHERE. ABLE TO GET SERVICE ON A SHORT NOTICE.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Wonderful customer care.
Greg always works to make sure you get great service in a timely matter.

KEVIN S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/16/2019
Know there stuff!
Every time I’ve been to Max’s Auto, they’ve taken great care of me. Timely and accurate diagnostics, prompt service, reasonable prices.

KA
KIMBERLY A.
Mercedes-Benz C250
07/13/2019
Everyone was very kind and offered solutions to my problem.
I walked into Max's Auto and was quick to be waited on. He was extremely kind and courteous, offered various options. He gave suggestions as to steps to take next. I listened to his advice and followed his instructions. I will definitely be returning in the futures when I am in need of services. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching. Great guy and great mechanic!

MICHEAL B.
Greenville, NC
Ford Edge
07/12/2019
The service is excellent and I would definitely recommend for family and friends.

BN
Brian N.
Pikeville, NC
07/11/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Greg is great guy who is super knowledgeable and fair. He said, "I try to help someone out everyday." I fully recommend Max's for your vehicle repair needs.

JUSTIN G.
07/11/2019
Greg is honest and recommend Max's 100%
When we moved to Goldsboro last year we didn't have a mechanic until I found Max's. Greg is honest, does great work, and is a nice guy. I can't say enough positive things about these me mechanics.

JEFF D.
East Aurora, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2019
Fast, Friendly Service!
Our truck broke down on our way to a week vacation at the beach. AAA had us towed to Greg’s shop. He took care of my truck fast. The cost was fair and the work was of high quality. My truck runs great and we were able to enjoy our vacation! I highly recommend Max’s Auto for any automotive repair needs. Thanks again Greg!

TF
TONYA F.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/03/2019
Great customer service!!!
These guys are great. Honest, dependable, and right on time! They've earned my business!

JEROME W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/02/2019
Always pleased with the service. I am taking my three vehicles to Max”s Auto Service

JEROME W.
Always great service
Max’s auto center always on top of any issue. Always a pleasure working with the team

NS
NICOLE S.
Honda Civic Cpe
Happy with service
Max’s Auto has been great to work with. Friendly and quick. I’d recommend to my friends.

TA
THEODORE A.
Buick LeSabre
06/27/2019
Honest, friendly, and professional service.