Max's Auto Service Inc.

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
BRAD B. on 12/13/2017
"mercedes maintenance service--good job"
performed as expected and on time. friendly service. overcrowded parking lot and cluttered office were only negatives. Greg is knowledgeable and courteous. will plan to return for next service. good web-site convenient digital account setup. thanks again
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 06:27 AM
ANDRES V. on 12/12/2017
"2 cars made brand new again"
I took my 2006 jetta thinking there was no hope and let me tell you that those mechanics made it like I just drove it off the dealer. Greg is very hospitable and makes you feel like part of the family. I was new here to Goldsboro so didn't know anyone and when I went there I was pretty much the only white guy that I saw. However they all made me feel right at home and treated me like I was their main customer. What I found most awesome was when I took my car it was going to be an all day affair, And of course I had something in my eye that was scratching it turning it super red. obviously had no way to go anywhere. So pops up his father and HE takes me to Emergicare in his own car and would not take a penny for gas. I found that outstanding. Also and most important, all the mechanics that work there do there thing and do it well yet the FATHER goes are and checks everything being done since its his name on it. They have been in business since 1972 and it shows. Everyone is extremely courteous . Again i'm new to the area but I wish I new them forever. oh, most of all Greg takes the time to show you what he is going to do and even show old parts and saves you money on junk that you don't need. AWSOME
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 05:21 AM
THOMAS B. on 12/04/2017
"Great customer service!"
Max's Auto Service goes above and beyond - they keep the owner informed, complete the work as promised, and always make time for any questions their customers may have, etc. Thanksgiving morning so our son could pick up his car and have it for the long weekend. Max's Auto Service is now our "go-to" place for auto repairs!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 11/23/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 04:09 AM
Linwood B. on 12/04/2017
Linwood said he always goes to this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017
Salvador M. on 11/28/2017
Spoke with Hugo. He said the staff did not do as good a job as they should have. He would recommend this business if it was a simple repair.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
KIARA W. on 11/23/2017
"Excellent service, very thorough!"
Wow! This was hands down the best experience I've had with a vehicle service shop. I came in with some codes, not aware of what was going on exactly. I just purchased my vehicle used from an auction, of course not knowing the upkeep the previous owner made on the vehicle. Greg did a thorough check of car, front to back, and not only showed me in-person in their shop but also emailed the report of additional codes pulled and shared pictures. He also helped me to understand what was necessary right away for safety and what could wait. I believe in preventative maintenance so I took most of the recommendations. It was right before the holiday and I was headed out of town but they kept their word and ensured that I had my vehicle in time. I spend more than I planned but only because it was necessary and I feel much better now to take my vehicle on the road for my upcoming trips. I felt like I walked away with the repairs not only completed correctly but also a better understanding of my vehicle. Also, I had just taken my car to have what I thought was an oil change and they discovered that the filter was not changed at the same time and took care of it at no additional charge. What a great experience! I will definitely choose this shop if I ever need other services done and will recommend to others.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 03:37 AM
Andrew I. on 11/20/2017
Andrew said he received good service. The staff are attentive, and they do what is needed to get the job done. If there is a problem they fix it right. He is happy with the service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Don I. on 11/20/2017
Don said the mechanic was great and everything turned out great.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Jonah C. on 11/20/2017
Jonah said he had to take the vehicle back in. The brake lights would not go on. His vehicle is back at the business now.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/14/2017
H.B. B. on 11/17/2017
H.B. said the service provided by this business was good and the staff treated him nicely.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Michael B. on 11/15/2017
Michael said the employees provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Alonzo H. on 11/15/2017
Alonzo he has used this business since they opened.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
LINDA J. on 11/10/2017
"He will to do everything as soon as possible to get your vehicle back to you "
He will to do everything as soon as possible to get your vehicle back to you
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 11:39 AM
Brandon S. on 11/09/2017
Brandon said the staff did a good job on his vehicle. It was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
David W. on 11/07/2017
David said the staff's work was good.
Vehicle: Cadillac Escalade EXT
Review Created: 11/07/2017
Ed N. on 11/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Friendly, efficient and competetive pricing."
The shop has worked on both my vehicles. I have always gotten a quick appointment and the job was always completed competently and on-time.
This time I needed the 100,000 mile plugs replaced on my Buick LeSabre. They fixed me right-up. She is running great.
Review Created: 11/06/2017 04:31 PM
RUFUS B. on 11/03/2017
"Issues "
Take the time to go a little further, preconditions, after a deeper dignoss then discovery could have better.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Review Created: 11/03/2017 09:47 PM
ALICIA W. on 11/03/2017
"Service was great"
He was very friendly, and the information that was given about my vehicle was very helpful in making a decision to further repairs
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 08:40 AM
THOMAS B. on 11/03/2017
"Prompt, Friendly Service!"
They went out of their way to work our vehicle in quickly, helped us with processing the warranty for covered repairs, and the final price of what they originally quoted for the additional repairs not covered by the warranty was LESS than they estimated. That never happens!
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series