Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEROME W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/04/2019
The auto technician know vehicles well and will get your vehicle back to standard

BARBARA M.
11/27/2019
I had oil change and tire rotation.
I was satisfied with what was done and the price.

JOHN H.
Chevrolet HHR
11/27/2019
My new "go to" place for auto service.
Outstanding service. Friendly, courteous staff. My high mileage car drives almost like new again. When I take it back for some clutch work, it will drive like new. Reasonable labor rates, honest pricing of parts and efficient, knowledgeable diagnosis have convinced me to bring all my auto service issues to Max's Auto Service. Very glad I found this place.

CARISSA W.
Smithfield, NC
Above and beyond
We couldn’t believe it! Our car started having problems the Monday before Thanksgiving and we were supposed to leave for a trip on Wednesday. We were sure that we’d have to cancel the trip - it would be impossible to get in, but oh no, Greg came through! Not only did he get our car in right away to find out what the problem was, but they were able to fix it and surprised us by being a day early!! The price got high quality work on a unique make and model was very fair and we could not be more pleased!

NF
NANCY F.
Honda Element
Awsome
I am thoroughly delighted with the work done and the cost. I already recommended my daughter to the shop. And it is a AAA repair shop.

BRAD B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
mercedes
Great work and friendly service at a good price and on time.

JAMIE D.
Buick Enclave
11/25/2019
The Greatest
Honest, dependable,friendly and great mechanic's. These are the only people I trust with my vehicle's. The best in town.

KEVIN S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/22/2019
Great service, as always.
I appreciate the consistent responsiveness, timely work, and fair prices.

CHARLES H.
Suzuki XL-7
11/22/2019
Engine problems
Max's always has provided me with excellent service at reasonable cost

DANITRA S.
11/19/2019
Brake job
I called on a Monday morning to see if they could look at my daughters brakes. Greg was able to work her in and fix the problem the same day. Very happy with their service.

JESSE A.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/01/2019
Great service as usual!
Always works with me to limit the time my vehicle is out of service. Great prices and keeps me informed of my options.

IP
ISAAC P.
BMW 750Li
10/31/2019
Professional Service
I received professional and timely service with a fair price. I will definitely recommend Max Auto service to everyone.

10/28/2019
Good professional service for a good price.
Experts doing what they do best.

Jennifer T.
Pink Hill, NC
10/18/2019
Mr Greg!
Mr Greg is so good to me that it has brought me to tears after I’ve drove away a time or two! He surely knows how to create a repeat customer. I’ve never had any issues with any work he and his crew have done on my car and they never do anything ridiculous or unnecessary. He’s even honest about things that can wait a little longer. You can really tell that he learned from one of the best and I know he’s got to be making Mr Max proud!! I appreciate y’all!!

CD
CAROLYN J D.
Hampstead, NH
10/17/2019
Great service from afar
My daughter goes to school in NC and we are in NH.
She had a car issue and got car towed to Max Auto.
Greg was great-called him on the phone to let him know
what was going on-he was cordial, patient, and with
never stepping in the shop I felt we were getting the
service the car required with no run around. I would recommend
Greg and Max Auto without hesitation.

KG
KENNETH G.
La Grange, NC
10/15/2019
Tune Up!
Very professional. I'm very pleased with the service I recieved.

LV
LINDA V.
10/15/2019
They do friendly and prompt
Always so kind and honest

RD
RYAN D.
Seven Springs, NC
Chevrolet Cruze
10/05/2019
Great Service!!
Greg was excellent in telling me what my car needed and no one and friendly. The guys did a fantastic job on repairing my car and would come back soon.

RITA M.
Dudley, NC
Dodge Journey
10/05/2019
Worn out brake pads
My experience with Max's Auto Service was pleasant. They were professional but friendly and accomodating. Everything that was wrong with the car was explained so that I could understand the problem and what needed to be done to fix it. I will take my vehicle to them for any future problems!

JAMIE D.
Buick Enclave
10/02/2019
Fantastic
I have been taking my vehicles there since 3007. I have never been disapointed. Greg and Mr Mad are truly God send they are honest and trustworthy. I truly over them, it's nice to have some who can take care of you car and know it's done right the first time.