Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JESSE A.
Buick Century
02/12/2019
Each time the shop gives me a projected completion date and time, they come through. They've worked on my family's vehicles on many occasions.

LG
LARRY G.
La Grange, NC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/07/2019
Great Job
I like to thank Greg and the staff who performed the work on my vehicle. They did a professional job again!

KJ
KENDRA J.
Jeep Commander
01/29/2019
Quick Service
Had my vehicle towed to the shop on Sunday when the shop was closed. Greg diagnosed the issue and did the repair on Monday. Great Customer Service!!! Will definitely use his service for future needed repairs.

DA
DEONTE A.
Chrysler 200
01/28/2019
GREAT PRICES AND AWESOME SERVICE
AMAZING SERVICE, AND GREAT PRICES!!!!!!!
I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY AND EVERYONE TO MAX AUTO SERVICE!!!!!
I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK!!!

SF
SIMOIA F.
01/23/2019
They got the job done and fixed the issues I was having with my car.
Very please with the work that was done on my car. Having my car in the shop for 2 days was all worth it. I would recommend my family and friends. Thanks! I will contact them for any future problems I may have.

CARTER H.
01/21/2019
Attention to service.
Great at trouble shooting the problem pretending to your vehicle.

RV
RICHARD V.
01/19/2019
Greg. the atmosphere of his business and the quality work performed
This business is prompt, efficient and does quality work. Greg, the face of the business, is a professional who does what he says. His business is efficient and quality driven and this atmosphere is evident in the work his people do.

JENNIFER A.
Kinston, NC
Nissan Versa Note
01/17/2019
Always honest
I came after hours and left my car I felt it was very safe and I left a message letting him know what I needed. I received a call the next afternoon telling me that I needed the part that I thought I needed. The pricing was reasonable the repair was expected to take no more than a day so I was able to get back on the road very quickly. I would certainly recommend this shop to anyone who needs a good honest repair shop.

JEROME W.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/11/2019
I am very impressed with the excellent service and continuous knowledge of auto service that the Service Manager Greg keeps up with to keep our vehicles running in excellent condition. His education of the auto industry is updated with the best technology. He passes on his knowledge to his employees which contribute to the companies high level of customer satisfaction.

EH
EMILY H.
Princeton, NC
01/11/2019
Excellent From Start to Finish
Excellent service. Friendly customer service, easy to talk to and set up an appointment. My car was done at the time promised and all for a good price. Thank you, Greg and team!

EA
Elizabeth A.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said they were excellent and she is pleased with the service.

JOHN P.
01/05/2019
parker bmw
thanks for your help seems to be running fine

KA
KARL A.
01/03/2019
Mac's Auto Service
Excellent service & great people!

JAMES R.
KINSTON, NC
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/29/2018
Satisfied and confused
Greg fixed the problem I was having. However, there was an additional problem he didn’t fix that was of minimal cost. I’m confused! Now I have to take the car back for this repair to be done. He has the brakes and calipers of the the car , one was frozen yet he never replaced it; only to tell me that it needs replacing and actually quoted me the price!!

DAVID P.
12/14/2018
Good work for a fair price
They did a great job with a really quick turn around. And they went out of their way to help me out bringing me home and picking me up

JASMINE T.
12/07/2018
Awesome Service
Max’s Auto Service takes care of all your car needs and they keep you informed. The customer service is great and they make you feel welcomed! I won’t go anyplace else for my car service needs.

PR
PAT R.
12/05/2018
Gregg
Easy to get an appointment; quality work and completed when promised

JENNIFER A.
Kinston, NC
Nissan Versa Note
12/01/2018
excellent service and friendly staff
I needed my car worked on and I found Max's, I told them what I needed and Greg told me he could take care of it and explained the process. It actually ended up being a little cheaper than I was quoted which was wonderful! I will definitely be back anytime I need anything! I will refer everyone to Max's!

HM
HENNESSI M.
11/29/2018
Customer Service!
They Were Great, Fixed My Car Overnight & Absolutely Cater To Military! I’ll Go To Max’s Auto Any Time I Ever Have Another Issue With My Vehicle. Also My Car Drive Like New ! Very Satisfied.

BRAD B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/28/2018
mercedes service
work done on schedule at reasonable price. courteous and informative staff(Greg)