BA
BRENDA A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/20/2018
One stop shop
I go here for all my needs and have been since they first opened

CF
COACH CARL F.
Dennis and Jeff
They are very helpful and professional.

JACKIE H.
Andover, MA
Best service onSouth Shore
Service is great. They always try to accommodate your needs, never do any work without letting you know the cost. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. I would highly recommend them and have.

STEPHANIE H.
09/19/2018
The best local team for whatever you need!
My family uses Mayflower Service exclusively for both of our cars and they are always quick, efficient and more than fairly priced. Every time I call for service they are kind and get me in right away. I recommend them to everyone and anyone who asks where I go. Dennis and the whole team at Mayflower will take care of you!!
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/19/2018

MICHAEL R.
Honda Fit
Integrity and reliability
I was told at the Honda dealership that my rear breaks were worn and the rotors needed to be turned and if I scheduled the work right away it could be done for $300.00. Figuring I could get the job done cheaper at Mayflower I asked if they could check my breaks. Their conclusion was that my breaks were fine. They could have easily made some money off me selling me some kind of break work but that is not how they roll at Mayflower. They saved me lots of money. When I do need breaks I will certainly see Dennis, Jeff and the crew at Mayflower and schedule the work there.
Michael R
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Mike for the kind words

TP
TOM P.
Tom Pozerski truck Service 9-14-18
Outstanding and timely service as usual!
They provide great service and always repair what is necessary. Their bills are always very reasonable
I am a faithful customer for over fifteen years.
Try them out you will be very pleased!
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/17/2018

TONI S.
09/17/2018
Always fast and friendly service..
Very nice people! Work is always done on time with no hidden costs. They stand behind their work.
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/17/2018

STEPHEN B.
09/15/2018
Best place in Plymouth and service is top notch.
The quality of work and the management are the best l have found anywhere. I will be a long term customer. Give them a try you will not be disappointed.

09/15/2018
Mayflower entire team!
Great honest service

John P.
Bryantville, MA
Ram 1500
09/15/2018 Category: Service
John said this facility has been taking care of his business's fleet vehicles for years now.

PZ
PAT Z.
Pontiac Vibe
09/14/2018
Great work and workers
I have been going here for over 20 yrs.their work and workers are very good.

MICHAEL C.
09/14/2018
Brakes
We purchased a used car and noticed soon after that the brakes were wobbly. We had assumed it needed an entire brake repair. The gang at Mayflower figured out it was just one rotor not all of the brake pads. Very honest and trustworthy team here.

Robert S.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the experience was very pleasant. The vehicle had to be towed in, they provided transportation. Customer service was courteous and polite.

VM
VALERIE M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2018
Reliable, reasonable, respectful & thorough
I have come here for years on several cars - they take really good care in what they do and experience & know-how, customer service counts!
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/13/2018

MO
MIKE O.
09/09/2018
Trust the people
As always unbelievable awesome
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You Mike nice to see you take care of the Rehm's for us.

J
JACK
Medfield, MA
Nissan Murano
09/09/2018
Extremely helpful
Extremely helpful. Dennis and Jeff are always willing to lend a helping hand. I have Three family cars and two commercial vehicles. They are always accommodating to get me in on short notice during an emergency. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Jack

BW
BRANDON W.
Halifax, MA
09/08/2018
Always friendly. Great professional work. Great prices
Juat a great fair garage
Dennis F. from Mayflower Service responded on 09/10/2018

Thank You for coming have a great day

JOHN D.
09/08/2018
Car review
Always thorough and competent.

MO
Mike O.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Pickup
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were prompt, did everything they could on short notice and a holiday weekend. They went above his expectations.

Rollie R.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Rollie said the business does a good job. They have good service.