RICHARD C.
Saratoga, CA
09/10/2019
conscientious and honest mechanic
Honest Straight to the point trustworthy. I will always bring my diesel to parry.

09/06/2019
Forerunner brakes
Great Job! Perry is a great person to do business with and even received the Uncle Bob stamp of approval! Now THAT says it all!

EG
ERIC G.
09/05/2019
Honestly, friendly
No playing games,they give me a satisfactory work.

VM
VERONICA M.
08/29/2019
Honest guy
Excellent service!

Elizabeth L.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business is always very good.

MARK G.
08/25/2019
Excellent staff and service
By chance I dropped by to see if they could change out my tires. They were able order the tires and install them the next day. They are humble, honest, and trustworthy.

Jacob P.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff are fast and they know what they are doing.

MICAH B.
08/19/2019
This crew is skilled in their craft
These guys get right to it and understand the customers needs, they listen to the customer but also know what steps to take. They never unnecessarily tell you something is required or give poor advice. They are more than fair and do not charge for anything unnecessary. They love what they do and are good to their customers. This is the only place i will go from now on.

BC
BRANDON C.
08/17/2019
summer post prep 2019
Baby was tired after driving all summer. As usual they got her ready for the daily drive to and from work.

JERRY/LINDA S.
Nissan Armada
07/31/2019
Requested urgent service on daughter-in-law's car from out of state. Wanted to make sure it was safe and reliable to return to Alabama. Brakes changed electrical repaired and normal service performed. As always great service was performed.

RD
RON D.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/30/2019
Fixing my Corvette
Great service, honest and friendly. I trust them to be fair and tell me what my car really needs, and that it will be done right. They also tell me if they see any future needs and how my car doing overall.

John R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/24/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff took care of all the details that were needed and they are honest.

VM
VANESSA M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Lexus ES 300
07/12/2019
Simply Amazing
Was recommended by buddy to see Perry at All Auto & Truck Specialists and I don’t regret it. Perry is amazing!! Was able to fix my car and he didn’t give me the run around like other mechanics. I will take my cars to him in the future and refer my family and friends. He is kind, honest and trustworthy. Very pleased with overall service! Thank you!!

MATHEWS M.
07/12/2019
We were problems getting our car smog
Perry did an outstanding job on trouble shooting our problem with the car. We ended have to get a new computer to resolve the issue. He drove the car home to get ready to be smog. He then got the car smog for us. We will always bring our car for service here,

ED L.
Los Gatos, CA
Toyota Prius c
07/06/2019
20,000 service
Sorry it took so long to get back. Thanks for the great service. First time customer. I'll be back.

Acura 3.5RL
06/27/2019
Honest estimates, honesty, timeliness and quality service.
My car needed a new starter. All Auto and Truck Specialists replaced the starter without any complications. I've been going to them for several years and have always found them prompt, skilled, honest, and accommodating. I very much appreciate their service.

BC
BRANDON C.
06/24/2019
summer prep
These guys are the greatest. I thoroughly trust them with my vehicle.

STEVE M.
Nissan Murano
06/21/2019
Burning Oil, Cracked Exhaust Manifold, Power Steering switch, Catalytic Converter
Perry communicated along the way and through the end of the service..
He replaced everything that needed replacing.
Need to continue to monitor how much oil is burning on a Monthly basis.
He finished the job earlier than originally promises which was welcomed because we had to pick up people at airports etc for college graduation. Thank you Perry!!!!

Cordalaine M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Volvo S40
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Cordalaine said she loves Perry and the staff. He has been their family mechanic for many years.

Elizabeth L.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that she's been going to this business for years and has never had any problems. The owner is very helpful, and he tries to do whatever he can.