MT
MARGARET T.
02/15/2019
WELL CAR CHECK FOR Subaru Forester
MY WIFE HAS BEEN BRINGING HER 1999 ACURA RL HERE FOR A FEW YEARS AND HAS HIGH PRAISE FOR PERRY AND ALL AUTO & TRUCK. THIS WAS MY FIRST VISIT WITH MY NEW Subaru Forester (ACTUALLY 3 YEARS OLD BUT ONLY 9900 MILES ON IT) SO IT WAS A WELL CAR VISIT WITH OIL & FILTER CHANGE. LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL AUTO & TRUCK TAKING CARE OF THE FORESTER UNTIL I HAVE AT LEAST 200K MILES ON IT WHICH SHOULD BE AT LEAST 60 YEARS FROM NOW BY MY CALCULATIONS. GOOD SERVICE AND GOOD ATTITUDE AT ALL AUTO & TRUCK. THEY TAKE THE TIME TO COMMUNICATE.

Casey S.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Casey said he took his vehicle there to have it diagnosed and they did it quickly.

GB
Greg B.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the staff does guaranteed good work,

DT
Don T.
Toyota Pickup
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business was very good and , that's why he went back to this business. He found them to be very knowledgeable and honest.

BR
BARBARA R.
Lexus ES 350
01/09/2019
Great as usual!
I come here for all my car service and am very pleased 😀

TW
TAMARA W.
12/21/2018
Honest mechanic.
My car would be too costly to repair and the mechanic was honest about that. I have not had that experience w/other mechanics.

GN
Gary N.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business did good work in a timely manner.

EB
EDRIE B.
Palo Alto, CA
12/18/2018
I love having a mechanic I trust!
My father was a mechanic, I know my way around under the hood, as well. When I first came to Perry and All Truck and Auto a year ago, I had been to two separate shops to fix a check engine light that had plagued my 97 mustang for almost a year. After paying through the nose with the other shops with guestimates as to the problem and future cost to repair my car, I was referred to Perry who quickly found the simple cause that had eluded the other mechanics and he repaired the issue for a fraction of the price quotes they gave! When your mechanic knows what he is doing, finding and repairing the problem goes quickly. When the check engine light came on again recently (the reason for this visit), I brought my car home 24 hrs later sans light! I have total confidence in All Truck and Auto and I recommend All Truck and Auto to all my friends now... Thank you, Perry, for keeping me safely on the road!

RD
RON D.
12/13/2018
my 95 toyota
parry and jerry are the best , they work on both my cars, these guys are straight shooters , they do the job right , fair price , expert mechanics, I should know , ive run three firestone stores be fore I retired , perry is a very good business man , I recommend them to all my friends who need a great shop to fix your ride , hats off to perry and jerry , a couple of goodfellas, you wont be disappointed ……………….rockin ronnyd

Jordan B.
Scotts Valley, CA
Ford Transit Van
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business did a good job and he is happy.

Mitchell S.
Morgan Hill, CA
Toyota T100
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Mitchell said they're great.

Saratoga, CA
Acura TL
11/27/2018
2010 Acura TL Service
Did all the work that was required for a reasonable price.

SE
Sam E.
Honda Civic Sdn
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sam said everything was perfect.

AR
Alec R.
Nissan Maxima
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Alec said the business did a very good job.

Carlos C.
Morgan Hill, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff made things easy and they were very accommodating.

SE
STUART E.
Toyota Avalon
11/08/2018
Professional, trustworthy and consistently high level of work. 5 Stars.
Outstanding slervice. Highly trained, professional and knowledgeable staff. Great customer service. Prompt response and follow up. I've been taking my Mazda Miata and Toyota Avalon to All Auto for years and will continue to do so in the future. They know my cars - I TRUST All Auto.

TW
TAMARA W.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/01/2018
reliable service
We take all of our cars here. Very honest, fast and reliable services.

DIANE M.
10/26/2018
gOOD SERVICE
Helpful an good service. I have taken my cars there for years.

Josh M.
Hollister, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business did everything he asked them to do.

John M.
Cupertino, CA
Acura 3.2TL
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with john's wife. She said the customer service was good. The staff were very helpful and good at what they did to repair the vehicle.