JOAN D.
Lebanon, OR
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
Awesome
Kay was attentive to my needs and desires for the perfect car. She played along in driving various vehicles to make sure I was happy with my choice. The buying process was quick and easy! I am very happy!

TG
TIMOTHY G.
Lincoln City, OR
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly people
The entire negotiations were completed online which really made it easy. The only thing i would say is if you get a detail job done by the "purple" crew go over it closely. They did not do a thorough job of cleaning the car. Otherwise it went very smooth.

SL
SHERRI L L.
Car
Fast and confident

MICHAEL ROBERT C.
Repair
Everyone is super friendly, courteous and respectful. I appreciate all of them for being so gracious.
Regarding the fixing of the pop up display, it still does not stay where programmed, Sadly.
Everything else was exceptional . . . 👌

Clackamas, OR
Solid Service
I rarely visit dealerships for service, but I came in with a coupon for an oil change, tire rotation, along with a minor recall on my Mazda. It was done sooner than expected, which was great. Two odd things...not bad necessarily, but odd.
First, I was sitting in the waiting room with one other customer. A sports talk television show was on and rather annoying to both of us so I turned the TV off. It wasn't long before someone from the sales floor came in and was pretty insistent that it needed to be turned on. He did tell us we could watch anything we wanted, but that kinda wasn't the point; we didn't want it on at all, and since we were the only customers in the waiting room, I couldn't understand why it had to be on. Minor...but odd.
Second, when I went out to get my car, the service writer said, "Oh, by the way the coupon we have out is for $99.00, but I gave you the old coupon ($79.99) price." I thanked him, and drove off. It just so happened the coupon I was going to use was still on the seat. The expiration date for the coupon was June 26th, which means he really didn't do me any "favor." He just honored a valid coupon. Again, no big deal...just kinda odd.

Forest Grove, OR
06/15/2018 Category: Sales
Great to work with!
Very approachable and open start to finish. We kept the workers there late signing paperwork and they maintained a great demeanor and energy level. Carmen was our sales person, she was absolutely great!

STEVEN DARREL C.
Wilsonville, OR
06/13/2018 Category: Service
All personnel being willing to help with question
Gladestone Mazda has a family friendly atmosphere

SV

Gladstone, OR
Mazda CX-9
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Mazda Service Department
Outstanding service over and over. It's the best customer service i've ever experienced.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Routine maintenance is best when it IS routine, and thus the five stars, for a "no surprises" maintenance appointment!

MELISSA DENISE L.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly and thorough - everything you want in a service center
Really, my advisor Kenny is really what makes my trips to the service center so pleasant. He is always cheerful, quick to greet and very speedy and professional getting services started.

MELODY P C.
Gresham, OR
06/07/2018 Category: Service
First Scheduled Service for CX-5
It went very well. Kenny and his service crew are great!

06/06/2018 Category: Service
First Mazda Ever!!
I love Mazda of Gladstone because I got the best deal for my Mazda 3. They have all the services/packages you could ever need and even hooked me up with a maintenance package for $12 a month saving me over a $1000 on maintenance for the next 3 years that I have my car leased.

MASOOD B.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Extremely satisfied
Great team Larry is awesom
Dave in finance was a real pleasure to work with. Just great! In and out...

Oil Change
Good service and friendly and knowledgeable staff.

PM
PATSY L M.
Philomath, OR
Mazda CX-3
The people!
Always good customer service!

GG
GABRIELLE G.
Oregon City, OR
I'll be back!
My 2015 CX5 was throwing a warning light. The fix was still under warranty and all of it was taken care of by Mazda. I dropped my car off at 8:15 and was on my way to work in a rental car by 8:30. My car was fixed and good as new by the time I got off work.

Galdstone Mazda
Fabulous service and explanations about what will happen. Very professional and helpful, as well as caring and friendly!

SUZANNA Z B.
Mazda CX-3
Professional, Knowledgable and Friendly
The reason a half point came off in this review is;

the request to fasten the shelve was forgotten. It does rattle now. Would I be able to stop bye tomorrow after work around 3 pm?

06/05/2018 Category: Sales
Very friendly environment
Very friendly place to buy a car, helpful to find me the best deal. My car salesman David was excellent. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating is because the process still takes too long. I was there for roughly 4 hours from start to finish.