Oregon City, OR

CV
CARLA V.
08/10/2018 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Yes there’s haggling but not a pressured haggled. Totally unexpected!

MARK G.
Tualatin, OR
FORD TRUCK TRANSIT CONNECT
08/10/2018 Category: Sales
Bought the vehicle
Saw the car on the lot while driving by. Stopped in, took a test drive and bought it. Other than the time it takes to play the "game" and filling out paperwork before even making an offer, it was painless.

MARTIN E W.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Routine service, hopefully not routine after care
Service department great, as always. I do not appreciate a call from sales the evening of my routine service trying to sell me another car. Tacky

DWIGHT C P.
Eugene, OR
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The friendly service and efficient work done
Avalon is always pleasant.. very thorough with what needs to b done and when,,,

SG
SUSAN L G.
Tualatin, OR
Continued excellence!
Very consistent service and always a friendly greeting. Makes having to take car in for service a pleasure!

SHERYL M W.
PROFESSIONAL & FRIENDLY!
The crew at Gladstone Mazda is the best! Always friendly, always thorough....not to mention FAST!!! I've owned many, many autos and had them serviced at many dealerships--Gladstone is the best, hands down!!

Sherwood, OR
Mazda CX-9
08/05/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding sales team
Mazda of Gladstone has an outstanding sales team who listens, is upfront and honest without pressure to immediately buy. We worked with many dealerships and found that their sales team was the easiest to work with. Not only do they have great customer service, but found what we were looking for, matched our lowest quote and gave us the best package deal.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Estacada, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy, fast, and pleasurable (as always)
Same as my review last time and the time before that and the time before that....etc.,etc.
Dealing with the people, all the people (especially Avalon Harris) at Mazda of Gladstone is always a pleasant experience. I actually look forward to bringing my car in for servicing!

STEVEN SIDNEY WOOD S.
Bend, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Overall a good job
The good points: Friendly, exceptionally courteous showroom sales staff including the finance manager. A willingness to accommodate the unusual requirements of this customer. The finance manager while insistent at times did not really try to pressure me on items that are within his sales purview. The salesperson put up with my rambling and lack of familiarity with the automatic transmission equipped vehicle I was interested in (I've only owned manuals), and somewhat aggressive test drive.
The bad points: It was extremely busy on a Saturday afternoon. I should have scheduled a slower day. The salesperson either wasn't overly familiar with the vehicle and it's features, or just didn't take enough time to show me around the electronics which are numerous and in some cases complex. The salesperson indicated a followup call would be made in a few days. It's now been 4 and no followup yet, not that it's necessary, but I do have two minor questions. The car was detailed before delivery, but there was accumulated dirt under the trunk lid.
On a scale of 1 to 10:
Salesperson 9.0
Finance manager 8.5
Dealership experience: 9.0

SICONG C.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great experiences
Mr. Johnathan Hill is very helpful and patient. We are very happy about our experiences and our new car

JAMES C D.
Canby, OR
08/01/2018 Category: Service
1000 mile service
Appointment and completion as scheduled. Recommend work done copy be furnished to customer.

MICHAEL M W.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
"Amazing Experience and Phenominal Staff - Great Team" - Classic Car Afficianado
Buying a new car is probably the third largest invest a person will make in their life behind raising children and buying a home. I am a "classic car" guy and always will be - that said the money spent on a classic car is not a financial investment but an emotional investment. I am a business executive and view every business transaction the same as if I was making the transaction with my own money. a great deal of research, time and effort goes in to almost any purchase - it is just how I approach things in order to get the most value for my money. I did the exact same before the purchase of my 2019 CX3. This vehicle is highly rated across all major car periodicals so the big decision was not what but from where... We are now a Mazda family and probably more importantly a Gladstone Mazda family. My daughter, my wife and myself have all purchased new vehicles through Gladstone Mazda and the main reason is because of the professional, friendly, knowledgeable and "small town family like atmosphere/environment..." Every member of the Gladstone team was amazing and every member of the Gladstone contributed to the best client services experience I have ever had in buying a new car. I can easily say I have 100% confidence in everything I was told and that I got the very best deal available. I can also say that I will purchase another vehicle from Gladstone Mazda.

The highest and strongest recommendation I can ever provide n organization, business and/or product is that I would repeat my business... The fact that daughter, wife and myself have all purchased new cars from Gladstone Mazda within the past (6) months speaks volumes and is the bottom line.

DK
DOUG K.
Service for Mazda SUV
Personnel are great, very friendly and they don't try and up=sell service needs

DEBORAH A C.
Vancouver, WA
Service and sales
Excellent Service!

RICHARD PAUL C.
The people
Thanks for all your help in getting Ellen her new Mazda. The people are great. Not like most dealerships.

KHALID M.
Hillsboro, OR
07/30/2018 Category: Sales
Cx3

CF
CHRIS F.
Clackamas, OR
Tire Change
As usual, Avalon and staff were very helpful. I had a non-repairable tire and they made sure they had a tire in stock before I got there.

GC
GARRY D MC C.
Gladstone, OR
WE'D COME BACK!!!
Good service and good salesman, Robert. Dislike submitting these reviews but this is worth a 5 * review. Thanks!

Oregon City, OR