Latest Review about 2 months ago

EC
ERDEM C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
WOW! start-2-finish, truly a remarkable experience!
It has been pleasure working with Gladstone family during the purchase of my new Miata. I could not have wished for a better experience, hands down, Gladstone rocks! Compared to other local/regional dealers, Gladstone has been the easiest to communicate with for online inquiries. Lynn Sanchez has done an AMAZING job with sending prompt and through replies to all my inquiries. The out-the-door quote Lynn has provided was, by a large margin, better than what other dealers have offered.

I scheduled an evening appointment and when I arrived the Miata was parked inside the showroom for inspection and test drive. Few minutes behind the wheel was long enough to fall in love with the Mazda's masterpiece. It was quick & easy to fill out the paper work and get approved for financing. Daniel has helped me with signing relevant documents. I've been offered various dealer packages/services, and decided to add pre-paid factory recommended maintenance plan to my purchase. Overall, I rate my experience as 6x stars (out of 5x)! Do yourself a favor and avoid the hassle; check out the Mazda at Gladstone for your dream car. You won't be disappointed, I promise! :)

By the way, did I mention that I drove off the lot with a full tank of gas? ;)

Zoom Zoom,

Erdem - (very) happy customer

CN
CORRIE L N.
Clackamas, OR
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Second Purchase from Gladstone Mazda
The first car I bought was stolen (!) and I had to pick out a new one. The entire staff at the dealership made the experience of purchasing a new car so much less stressful which was just what I needed. I got a great deal and I’m so impressed with the way I was treated. They even returned my rental car for me!

LD
LARRY KENNETH D.
West Linn, OR
08/28/2018 Category: Service
To get the "best" results, you need the "best" people on your staff.
Carmen Lukowski and Daniel Lara both went "over the top" to get me the vehicle I wanted, at a price/deal that I could afford. Before retirement I hired, trained and managed salespeople for over 20 years. I would have been excited and proud to have had either, but preferably both, of these people on my staff and helping me build our organization.

JOSHUA D.
Wilsonville, OR
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
Needed an oil change the day I was moving out of town. Always nice and ready to help. Even helped with a tire issue so I wouldn't have to stop again at tire store.

MATTHEW B W.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great team.
On time , in and out great sevice.

DANIEL L C.
Wood Village, OR
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Making things right
Finally acknowledging my complaints were valid and doing something about it. Was in contact with several managers about finding a new place for service of my new vehicle I purchased there, since I was not satisfied with the service department.

LC
LINELLE M C.
Oregon City, OR
08/25/2018 Category: Service
They got me in fast for both services and did so in a timely manner

Copalis Beach, WA
Regular maintenance
Work is done in a timely fashion...very friendly staff

LA
LISA KELLI A.
Roseburg, OR
CX5
I love my car! Thank you Kat!

SF
STEPHEN RICHARD F.
Congenial and efficient
My second time in. Very nice service crew. Great work and on time.

KARLA JEAN B.
Bend, OR
Carmen is great!
I loved the personalized care Carmen gave to me while I was choosing where to buy my car. It was because of her attention to detail and checking in on my process in a respectful way won my business.

Stayton, OR
Great Mazda Dealer
Love working with them they always give good deals.

MARGUERITE M M.
West Linn, OR
Radio
I’ve had a lot of problems with the system, the day after I asked it to be looked at, it wasn’t working at all. I had to turn off my car and restart it. That happened more than once, I had horrible static when talking on the phone. My “favorites” disappear and I have to renter them.

08/22/2018 Category: Service
Renze of Mazda
Very Knowledgeable and great kid , he will go far in life.

X
X

Mazda CX-3
Positive thoughts
Making an appointment was easy. Wish they had more Saturday openings, but I’m sure everyone else does too! Nice waiting area, and mechanic did not try to sell me a thing which is always refreshing!

VA
VIOLET A.
Fast and friendly service
I called same day due to an issue with my car, they told me to bring it right in and they were able to fix it right then and there. All of my visits are like that with Gladstone Mazda.

SUE C B.
Silverton, OR
Routine maintenance
Ease of scheduling, friendly, timely - no complaints.

REESE B.
Bend, OR
Mazda CX-3
08/17/2018 Category: Sales
Buying experience
Everyone was very nice and helpful. This was my favorite car buying experience I have had.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Waiting area could use some hot coffee and just cold one