Sidney S.
06/18/2021
Review
Pleasant to work with answered questions only machine was still saying something about making transaction when we got finished. Hope it didn't drain my card

Acura TLX
06/14/2021
2016 Acura
Very friendly, thorough and affordable.

JO
James O.
06/10/2021
I highly recommend McCabe’s!
They got me in quickly and fixed my brakes that another shop mucked up. Azim was communicative, professional and his services were appropriately priced.

I would use them again.

EB
Elaine B.
Tacoma, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/04/2021
Professional and friendly employees with great customer service.
Every one at McCabes is so friendly and professional. You get the feeling they like working there. They do excellent work and are not overpriced.

PS
Phil S.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2021
fast service
In spite of a very full schedule, you sandwiched me in and got my AC back on line in hours and I was on my way. Thanks for the service above and beyond.

Bob H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/02/2021
Professionalism
Professionalism and customer service, when I called with the problem I had with my sons car Ashlee answered the phone. She listen to exactly what the problem was said yes I can get you in and we definitely can take care of it. They stayed in touch with me and told me what was going on with the his SUV fixed all the issues in a very timely manner.

Lacey, WA
06/02/2021
My 08 Jeep Wrangler
You guys are the best!

PH
Patrick H.
Land Rover Range Rover
05/26/2021
Honest, transparent and great communication
We towed our vehicle to McCabes not knowing the full scope of the issue. They inspected, identified the problem, fixed it, tested it and got us all set to drive off safely.

I’m thankful we chose McCabes!

Buick LaCrosse
05/19/2021
Thorough
Detail review of work completed and the future needs

RT
Richard T.
05/18/2021
Trustworthy
I’ve trusted my truck to McCabes for over a decade. Extremely polite and easy to work with. Azim (sp?) does a great job. Thanks again!

WO
Wilson O.
Jeep Cherokee
05/16/2021
Jeep maintenance.
Good communication.

Mary H.
05/15/2021
Love that this local business is in my neighborhood! My car battery needed replacing, and of course the make and model of my car had to have the battery in a super difficult location to change out! McCabe’s helped give me a jump and changed out my complicated battery in no time. Great staff and service!

AW
Andy W.
05/13/2021
attitude
great customer service and very reliable. always looking out for my best interest concerning my automobiles,making sure its safe and everything is running the way it should

05/11/2021
McCabe's Does Good Work
I've been going to McCabe's for at least two decades and as always they staff was courteous efficient.

NP
Nancy P.
Chevrolet Uplander
05/06/2021
Van Service
Took my van in for check engine light and they fixed so many things I wasn't aware of. They are upfront about what needs to be done, didn't plan on so many repairs. Vehicle is running well and I am pleased.