SP
Steve P.
Honda Ridgeline
04/09/2021
Consistency
Always appreciate the post inspection, pre-work phone call letting me know what needs to be done.

KR
Ken & Cindy R.
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2021
People and quality of service
I love Mcabes they are always great!

AA
Arlo A.
University Place, WA
04/03/2021
Reliably of service has decreased over the years
I have been a loyal client of McCabes for over 15+ years. When I put any of my vehicles there for service/repair I knew the issues would be resolved the FIRST time! Over the past few years, that is not the case! My latest visits, March 2021...were regarding a brake issue...three returns later...my fingers are crossed...hoping my brakes actually work??? Why have I gone back? MaCabes are the people who worked on my vehicle... and I was a loyal customer! Rethinking...sorry...
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 04/05/2021

Arlo,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are sorry to hear that after your most recent experience you are questioning your loyalty to us after 15+ years. We so appreciate you as a customer and supporting our small business over the years. Your loyalty and trust mean the world to us. We do appreciate you bringing your vehicle back to us so that we could make this situation right for you. We do so apologize for the inconvenienceĀ of having to come back in. Getting vehicles fixed and taken care of right the first time is still one of our number one priorities. I will have my service manager reach out to you soon.

Ashley McCabe
(253) 565-5173
Vice President

Doris R.
Buick Verano
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Doris said she has been going there for many years and has had no problem with them. They are very helpful, pleasant, nice, honest, clean and she feels comfortable going there. They used to clean and wash the vehicle. They don't do that any more, but that is just one little thing.

Shane S.
04/02/2021
Stellar Experience
As usual, this was yet another appointment with great service and even better communication. See you at the next scheduled service!

03/31/2021
Great service. Gave a breakdown of what was needed and not needed. Truck was ready when they said it would be. Nice and friendly staff. Felt like I was in good hands. Truck is running great.

DV
Dustin V.
03/31/2021
Great help
My car wouldn't turn on, so once I had it towed to there location it was looked at in a timely manner. The news about how it was doing was not good but, they room my junker off my hands free of charge which was so helpful.

Douglas G.
03/30/2021
Service, the personnel make you feel comfortable and a part of the family
I enjoy making appointments and talking with the individuals that work at.McCabes. All have been helpful and personal with any of our cars issues.

DT
Donna T.
03/24/2021
Friendly quick service
Was my first time to have my 2008 Toyota SUV serviced @ McCabe's and was pleased with the quick friendly service. I was well informed prior to the service what would be completed on my car and when ready to pick the car up was instructed further on what should be done to keep car in it's current satisfactory condition.

RP
Robert P.
Mazda B2500
03/18/2021
Saved The Day
I was burned really bad financially and emotionally by Jiffy Lube. They damaged my oil pan and gaslighted me and evaded every promise to make it right. McCabe stepped in and heroically fixed everything like a Boss! I'll be going to Mccabe's from now on, for good!

Michael L.
03/17/2021
Great workmanship and fun folks to deal with.
The oil change service and inspection service was performed. We appreciate the inspection service as our Town & Country LXI AWD is 23 years old and low miles. I knew the trans oil cooler had a fitting leak. But, I didn't know the power steering pump and the oil pan had leaks. Happy to say Azim and friends rode to the rescue with their wonderful repair in a very timely manner. Thanks everyone!

CR

Very efficient,
Very efficient.

Ann M.
03/05/2021
I brought in car for an inspection. Very honest and thorough report. Very reasonable fee as well. Everyone in the office was kind and helpful. I would come back for any car needs.

VR
Veronica R.
Fircrest, WA
03/04/2021
No more critters
Mcabes is my go o to hshop. I have found repairs to be fair priced, but not the cheapest. I like the three yr warranty on all repairs. I had my car towed in after I found something leaking from the engine, a blown radiator hose.They even went above and beyond, by investigating a rattling noise coming from my heater. It was a dead animal left from a repair I had done at another shop. Nice to have a AAA service garage so close and to have that critter out!