HL
Howard L.
10/21/2020
Professional local auto maintenance
Easy to obtain an appointment. Maintenance bays are clean and uncluttered. Service was professionally performed.

10/17/2020
Friendly Staff
Thanks for checking out my Mustang. I appreciate your friendly staff. Your knowledgeable report will help as I make decisions on our family’s auto choice.

Jennifer M.
Lakewood, WA
Pontiac Vibe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said she would recommend the business for service.

BD
Byron D.
University Place, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/14/2020
I"ll be back!
I recently got my oil changed at McCabe’s and I am very pleased with my experience. I received great customer service and the staff was friendly, accommodating and honest. I'm so glad I decided to go here instead of sitting around a dealership. They also have a way for you to view your service history online so you can keep up with your maintenance. I will definitely be back and I already told my friends and family about McCabe’s and definitely reccomend them.

SP
Steve P.
10/10/2020
Professional business
Courteous staff. Kept me advised.

DI
Darnell I.
Dodge Durango
10/10/2020
The customer service was excellent, the staff and tech provided great detail on what was wrong with my 2011 Dodge Durango.

Clarence W.
Cadillac Allante
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Clarence said the service was good.

GB
Greg B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Greg said that everything worked out great and his vehicle is running fine.

CD
Colleen D.
10/06/2020
Amazing Customer Service
As always from the moment you arrive to the moment you get your car back, the people at McCabe's take great care of you. They explain everything needed and the timeline for when it will be done. They are the best!

10/03/2020
My first visit to McCabe's Auto was a good one
A family member referred me to McCabe's Auto to check out my hybrid car's electrical system. They not only ran diagnostics to address that concern, but discovered a few other maintenance issues. They explained the "why" and the associated cost, and answered my questions. I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell or pressure me. Overall, their employees were professional, efficient and thorough. All wore masks and they sanitized touchpoints on my car before/after service. I'll definitely bring my family cars here, and would recommend them to others.

Mary S.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she would recommend the business for service.

Mazda CX-5
09/29/2020
Employees are Amazing
This place is wonderful. Friendly staff, fast service, cute doggie mascots, clean & Covid friendly. They sanitized my vehicle when completed. It’s nice to see women in this business that clearly know what they’re talking about. All smiles & clearly they love their job. The service advisor is a nice guy and technicians are very helpful. I’m a customer for life!

Mike P.
09/26/2020
High quality service
Great service... honest and fairly priced.

MA
Matt A.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they were personable and trustworthy.

Scott B.
Nissan LEAF
09/24/2020
Honest, responsible shop!
Relieved to visit the shop and get a recommendation to NOT perform the work I was asking about! Will surely be back when my vehicle(s) need repair/ maintenance!!