CN
Lakewood, WA
Cadillac STS
07/13/2020
Trustworthy, efficient.
Thank you for the excellent service. All personnel was exceptional, friendly and cheerful. Nice to have a loaner during the time my car was being worked on.

Impressive business!

Seth and Jamie M.
Kia Sedona
07/12/2020
Its was horrible, we will be following up with the owner of the company!
Its was horrible, we will be following up with the owner of the company.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry that you felt that your experience wasn't good. I am available to discuss this further if you would like to give me or my service manager a call at (253) 565-5173 or e-mail me at Service@mccabesauto.com. I am aware that the repairs that you were looking to have done, recommended by another shop were out of warranty as the original invoice was dated 3/8/2017 and that during our testing we found the system was operating as designed. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Jessica S.
07/11/2020
Best Mechanics EVER!!!!
If you’re tired of getting the run around or feeling like you’re being swindled, come to McCabe’s! I have taken 2 cars for multiple issues & the whole team will make sure you and your car are WELL taken care of!! Honest pricing, great communication, impeccable work. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience! Thank you guys!

NW
Nancy W.
Nissan Versa
07/11/2020
Nancy's Nissan is a happy car!
I am always treated with respect and a smile, and listened to. My car is always treated with respect also. Thank you!

JU
Jean U.
Surprise, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/08/2020
Very helpful
My car had been in storage for 6 months and needed to be on a charger for a while. McCabes did it at no cost to me, plus when I mentioned to them that I was out of windshield fluid, they filled it again at no cost. Great job MCCABES!!!!!!!

Lakewood, WA
Cadillac Seville
07/07/2020
A Fine place to take your car
Nice people . Fine work . Thank you !

Denise D.
07/03/2020
McCabe’s auto provided me with superior customer service which is rare today. I’ve become a loyal customer as a result of the quality of care and service they provide.
I recommend McCabe to anyone looking for an honest, experienced mechanic. Im thankful someone referred me to them when my mechanic retired. I am now a loyal fan.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad we were able to take care of you and meet your expectations! It was a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for the support!

Isuzu Rodeo
07/02/2020
Best service in town!
I truly appreciated the attention provided to me in a short amount of time in regards to my vehicle. The staff and service provided was truly professional.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! Excellent customer service is really important to us! We really appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle!

Auburn, WA
Chrysler Voyager
07/01/2020
Your best interests are first
I love this place. Car repairs aren’t fun, ever. The people at McCabe’s try to make it as painless as possible. And they are doing a great job with keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sanitizing. Masks. One person in the lobby at a time. They’re always going to be my go to
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are working really hard to keep our staff and customers safe! Thank you for your continued support!

Jim H.
Toyota Tundra
06/30/2020
Great service and pricing
Ive had my oil changed for a couple of years at Mccabes.Always quality service and pricing.They have never recomended any repairs that have not been needed. I would recomend Mccabes to anyone looking for auto service
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Jim, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate all the continued support over the years! Always a pleasure working with you and keeping you safe on the road!

Steilacoom, WA
06/25/2020
They did a great job and we appreciate them getting us in so quickly.

TV
Tom V.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
06/24/2020
Mercedes
Outstanding service as always!!
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Tom, you are always a pleasure to have in our lobby! Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support over the years!

Ford Crown Victoria
06/23/2020
Service Review
After servicing, my car is running great, and I have every confidence in the thoroughness of McCabe's
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We really appreciate what our customers have to say and are always looking for new ways to improve! We appreciate the support!

MN
Mike N.
Buick LeSabre
06/20/2020
Fuel tank issue
Replaced fuel tank, then sending unit didn't work .probably damaged in the removal or reinstall. Should have tested before reinstalled. So it had to be remove and reinstall. Not sure I should be on the hook for the whole thing. Was looking for a place for my cars. Have to think about this one. Office people are friendly and helpful.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 06/23/2020

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Customer feedback is extremely important to us for growth purposes to know how we are doing, so thank you. After reviewing your invoice, I would like to discuss your charges with you in more detail. I will be contacting you by phone today to go over everything with you. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Jeanette Sherwood

Joann L.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Joann said she wouldn't go anywhere else and she wants to thank Rick and Ashley for a great job done.