NP
Nannette P.
02/13/2020
Honest, Communicate, Customer Service
From first phone call to establish time to have car serviced, to picking car up, staff was VERY helpful! They contacted me as soon as car went through diagnostics to advise what was up, now my car runs so smoothly, my car always had noises but no noises now, I actually had to turn my radio down. Very nice and would highly recommend.

PI
Paul I.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he loves the service, the staff and the quality.

Joyce P.
University Place, WA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said the service was fine.

KL
Kristina L.
02/06/2020
Quick turn around and they gave us a ride!
We recently went to McCabes Auto and we had multiple leaks and transmission issues. Although the repairs seemed expensive they were very transparent and let us know exactly what they did and the labor it took in a very organized printout. They fixed quite a few items and had our car back in less then the estimated time. This is our only vehicle and they offered my husband a ride home when he dropped the vehicle off. The whole experience seemed very professional and you could tell that providing a quality service was very important to them. You get what you pay for! We will be coming back.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 02/07/2020

Kristina, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We really appreciate what our customers have to say. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you!

BK
Brian K.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
02/01/2020
McCabes
After getting the appointment set, it was nice to get several mobile reminders.
Ashley and the crew are doing a great job taking over the reigns.

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate what our customers have to say. Look forward to working with you again.

David B.
Puyallup, WA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/29/2020
Great all around service
Would strongly recommend using McCabe’s. They took care of my vehicle and did not perform unnecessary repairs. Prices were reasonable

David,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback and give us your recommendation! We really appreciate what our customers have to say about it. Always a pleasure working with you.

AH
Aleta H.
Cadillac DTS
01/22/2020
Reliable & trusrworthy
They have always been able to fit me in if it's an emergency. Always finish the work in the time they have quoted and they discuss with you on pick up if unexpected problems arise they are good to call and discuss your options. And they are all friendly.

Aleta,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We really value what our customers have to say about us. We are glad you can always count on us in your time of need! Always a pleasure working with you!

Steilacoom, WA
01/22/2020
Long Time Customer
So, we have been long time customers of McCabes. we have a 2015 Ford Explorer and a 2006 Ford Ranger and have taken advantage of their service specials many times. Their labor rates are reasonable.
Recently, I brought my Ranger in for brake work as I was experiencing a significant shudder in my front brakes. This is the third time within 18,000 miles that I have had brake issues. Each time McCabes has done the work. They explained that Rangers PU's are notorious for brake issues like this, but the Ford dealer said they have noticed no particular problems with Ranger brakes.
They have always done good work on our vehicles except for this issue. We were able to come to an arrangement where they provided the enhanced (slotted) rotors free of charge, but I had to pay for labor. The previous time I paid for the parts and they provided the labor at no charge. Fair enough... However, I am very hopeful that these brakes will last 40,000 miles or so, otherwise I will have to find another shop to do the work.

Maribeth S.
Lakewood, WA
Nissan Versa Note
01/21/2020
Above & Beyond
I brought my car to McCabe’s for my 30k service. I also brought windshield wipers and asked if they could install them. Well, my car was ready in about 40 minutes, but I was there a little bit longer because the girls wouldn’t stop trying to find out what size blades I needed since the ones I bought weren’t fitting properly. After several calls to Nissan dealers in the area, we learned that I need to go to the dealer for a special set. How convenient for Nissan! So, the shop made no money but worked hard to let me know what I needed for my car. Service like that doesn’t happen very often, and I for one love when it does. I’ll be back!
Maribeth S
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 01/22/2020

Maribeth, thank you so much for taking time to leave us some feedback! We really appreciate it! It is our job to make sure you are getting taken care of! I am glad we were able to get to the bottom of the wiper mystery for you!! Always a pleasure working with you! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

PI
Paul I.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the service is the best.

TF
Tracy F.
Issaquah, WA
Chevrolet Volt
01/14/2020
Exceptional service at McCabe's!
While I don’t typically spend a lot of time in the Tacoma area, I had been in town recently working for a few days and needed an oil change before I drove home. I was very fortunate to find McCabe’s and thrilled they were able to get my 2014 Volt in before I had to return home. It is a rather large shop, to include a dedicated bay and lube technician available to perform the oil change. They were able to get my car in and out in less time than promised, and the price was very reasonable as I felt I received excellent value for the services received. In addition to the oil change, they checked all fluids and topped up the air in the tires, making for a safe trip home. The shop has been a successful family owed and operated business since 1972. Rick and his daughter Ashley run a tight ship, very clean and very well organized. If you are looking for an oil change (or other work), choose McCabe’s over any of the budget shops such as Jiffy Lube or Valvoline. You will get great service from experienced technicians rather than the ‘fast food’ type service received from the budget shops.

Belfair, WA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/09/2020
quick and easy
super friendly staff. I am in and out of the office in just a few minutes. Loaner vehicle is always available for me.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate. We do our best to make sure that car repair is as inconvenient as possible!

Keith M.
Puyallup, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the employees were honest, good people and took care of the issues on the vehicle.

Auburn, WA
Chrysler Voyager
01/08/2020
Great place
The folks at McCabe’s are top notch. They give it to you straight. They’ve earned our trust.
Ashley M. from McCabe's Automotive responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate what our customers have to say. Thank you for the support!

Fircrest, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020
Honesty
They are the best. Never do they say one cost and then suprize. Nope great poeople.