Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5rating 4.3404249
Overall Rating 2.1276564/5Overall Rating 2.1276564/5rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564

Shawn C.
Bristol, PA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Same problem still exists but service writer/manager gave an "oh well" kind of response, the car's running isn't it.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 07/24/2019

Good morning Shawn,
Thank you taking the time out of your day to complete the review from your last visit. I would also like to apologize  to you for not receiving the 5 star service you deserve. We do take our customer service very seriously here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne and we don't hear to that one of our valued customers  left here unhappy with their service or by the way they were treated. I would like to talk to you about your last visit to see where we went wrong and to talk to you about the issues with your Hyundai. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience so we can set up an appointment at your earliest availability.
Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you,
215-945-8054 ext 057500

Scott M.
Churchville, PA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Not thorougly solving every issue.
The updated facility is very nice. The employees are courteous, but my issue is the actual work done on my car. I usually have confidence that once something is worked on, then its fixed. But they never seem to be able to fix ALL the issues. My car is now approaching 110,000 miles. I need to be able to depend on them to fix everything that needs to be fixed. I already feel that I am paying a premium by getting my work done at a dealership. I'm not wiling to pay a premium and come away unsatisfied.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/11/2019

Good afternoon Scott,
I would like to apologize to you for not being able to duplicate your concern about your radio. I would like to speak to you about your last visit. Would it be OK to contact you in the next 24 hours?
Fred Beans Hyundai of lanhorne
215-945-8054 ext 57507

Theresa S.
Langhorne, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Filthy car with no gas that they couldn't find
My car was filthy and the gas tank nearly empty, which isn't the way it was dropped off. I was given no notice as to when my vehicle would be completed (they had it for 3+weeks). Also had to wait 15 minutes for them to locate my vehicle because they didn't know where it had been parked.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/23/2019

Good afternoon Theresa,
I'm sorry you weren't happy with your service. I know your service advisor spoke to you several times while your car was here trying to get your repairs covered since your car was out of warranty. I feel Kevin went above and beyond to have 90% of the  repairs covered as good will through Hyundai. I will be happy to have your vehicle washed for you and fill your tank.
Please contact me so we can make the arrangements.
Fred Beans Hyundai
Service Manager.

Warminster, PA
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Employees Unprofessional
Employees at the front desk (blond woman and older chubby bald white guy) got into a heated verbal altercation. Curse words were yelled, and customer’s paperwork were thrown angrily across the room. Tense moments are very unprofessional on the worker’s part with several customer’s in the waiting area in shock.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/22/2019

Good afternoon Brian,
Thank you for responding to your review from your last visit.
We do take our customer service very seriously here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne and don't like to see any of our customers leave here unsatisfied with the service they received.
I would like to apologize to you for not giving you the five star service you deserve. If you wouldn't mind contacting me when you have a few minutes I would like to talk to you about your last visit to see where we dropped the ball and see if there is anything I can do to restore your faith in our service department again.
Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you,

EH
Ed H.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Terrible service

Good morning Mr. Harris,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last visit. I apologize for the issues you had. I will speak to your service advisor and get in touch with in the next day or two.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Not friendly
Staff isn’t friendly, don’t acknowledge you when you walk in and make you wait. Staff didn’t tell me or explain the repairs that they did on my car, and I had to pay to drive back and forth to drop off and pick up my car, there was no accommodation
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/03/2019

Good morning Ms. L,
I would like to start out by saying thank you for completing your review from your last visit. I would also like to apologize to you for not receiving the five star service you deserve. We take our customer service very seriously here at Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne and we certainly don't like to see any of our customers leave here unsatisfied with the way they were treated.
If you wouldn't mind I would like to talk to you about your last visit and to see if there is anything I can do to win you as a customer.
215-945-8054 ext 57507

Maxwell D.
Croydon, PA
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Everything is good
Didn't understand why I had a coupon of $54+ and and had to pay $94+
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/29/2018

Good afternoon Maxwell,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last visit. I would also like to apologize for the confusion over your coupons. By using the coupons that we used we saved you an additional $14.00 of off your repairs. You were only charged $39.97 instead of $54.95. The reason your repair cost was $94.00 was the additional repairs for your lights that were out. I will be happy to listen to the noise you are concerned about.
I will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours to talk to you about your repairs.
Howard Caldwell
Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne.

Louis S.
Yardley, PA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Car inspection
Is the mechanic who inspected my vehicle new?
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning Louis,
Thank you for returning your review from you last visit. I would like to apologize if we did made a wronged you. If you wouldn't mind I would personally like to look at your tires when you return for your re-inspection. If we were in the wrong I will make it right for you. If you wouldn't mind I would like to speak to you about your last visit so we can set up a time for your appointment.
Please feel free to contact me at 215-945-8054 or hcaldwell@fredbeans.com.
Fredbeans Hyundai of Langhorne

TW
Thomas W.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed that an accurate maintenance history is not maintained
You need a better vehicles history to be maintained.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/25/2018

Good morning Thomas,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review from you last visit. I will be in contact with you today to talk to you about your concerns.

Debra S.
Warminster, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Avoid the Service Mgr. Howard
He's a terrible listener and was extremely rude to me when I had an issue with scratches on my windshield after they replaced during my inspection service on my 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT. I wonder if he would have spoken to me nicer if I wasn't a woman. We have owned numerous Hyundai vehicles over the years and have serviced our cars at McCafferty for at least 3 decades. The Service Advisors are wonderful and good listeners. Just avoid having to deal with the ignorant Service Mgr. Howard.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/24/2018

Good morning Debra,
Thank you for being a loyal customer for three decades.

Burlington, VT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Long wait; car soiled with oil/dirt
Did not respect customer’s time, attitude when inquired about AAA discount for labor (which they have the sign outside to advertise), car returned with oil smudges (not the first time this has happened there).
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/12/2018

Good afternoon Ms. T,
Thank you for completing you review from your last visit. I would like to apologize for not completing your vehicle service in a timely matter. We do respect our customers time and try to get everyone in and out as quickley as possible. I would also like to apologize for the smudges that was left on your vehicle. I would be more than happy to have your car washed. If don't mind I would like to speak to you if you have a few minutes. please feel free to contact me.

ST
Sherry T.
Philadelphia, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
I had a bad experience as far as lack of communication with my Service Representative. My Engine had to be replaced and it took almost two months. I received one update from my Service Representative and felt as though I was bothering him when I called asking for updates. I understand it was a frustrating situation for all involved but a customer should never feel like a bother.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/03/2018

Good Morning Sherry,
I woulds like to apologize for your Service Advisor not keeping you undated on your vehicles repair. A customer should never feel like they are a bother to ask for updates. I will speak to your advisor about not updating you.
If you wouldn't mind. I would like to call you in the next couple of days to talk to you personally about about your experience and see if there is anything I can do to earn your trust back.
I look forward to talking to you,
215-945-8054 ext. 7507

RF
Richard F.
Philadelphia, PA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Parts cost me over double the normal cost
Good service but i shouldn't have to pay over double for parts. I called around... you're way over. Going to mention this to my friends on Facebook. I'll see what they think. I don't appreciate it.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/29/2018

Good afternoon Richard,
I spoke to you earlier today. If you need to talk more about this, please feel free to call me .

2010 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Need better time management for appointments. Also stop trying to sell on everything that might need service!
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 05/01/2018

Good morning Mr.W,
I would like to thank you for completing your review from your last visit. I am sorry to here that you weren't happy with your service. If you have a few minutes I would like to talk to about your last service. We take our customer service very seriously here at McCafferty Hyundai and we don't like to hear about any of our customers leaving hear unhappy.
I look forward to talking with you,

Washington Crossing, PA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Verified customer
My opinion of the service dept. has improved since the service manager agreed to have the wheels aligned at no cost to me. Thanks you.

04/17/2018 Category: Service
The facility caused the need for a cost to me repair. Doesn’t sound like a good business practice to me.
At this point, I could not recommend this facility to a friend.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/17/2018

Good afternoon Miss L,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review of your last visit. looking at you repair I think there was a communication error about you repairs. If you have some time could you please contact me. I would like to explain to you about your alignment and why it was recommended.

Howell, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed and Confused.
Lack of concern for customers time and safety, too many mixed stories, sent home from recall being told it was fixed and later hearing nothing was done but a diagnostic check. Had to bring the car in for an engine replacement a second time.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/04/2018

Good morning Ms.M,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your survey. I would like to apologize to you again for taking too long on your first visit. We did follow Hyundai's proper procedure when we performed your recall on your vehicle. At that time your engine passed.
There were no repairs made it January only the test that Hyundai has our dealership perform. We did not remove your oil pan in January. We Drained to oil and replaced the filter. As part of Hyundai's instructions. The good news is your vehicle has a new engine and your vehicle is running as it was designed to.
I would like to speak to you about your last visit.
Thank you again for being a loyal McCafferty Hyundai customer.
Sincerely,
215-945-8054 ext. 7507

Jeffrey L.
Yardley, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2018 Category: Service
OK for Routine Work but not for Deep Diagnosis
If being fully informed as to what is going on with your vehicle when the work is going to take longer than a few days, beware! They are not good at informing the customer on status unless you inquire. When I texted, emailed and called, never got a reply. Worked best when I stopped by the dealership.

Also would not recommend that they work on hybrids as they didn't exhibit much technical depth. My car was in the shop four times for the same base issue and each time they had to rely on Hyundai Technical Support line, TSBs or Engineers to come up with something to try.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Much Appreciated Follow-up
My service provider was great - I just had issues with the associates who helped me check out. Howard called me immediately after I submitted my feedback and was very gracious and apologetic for my experience. I appreciate a team like this that takes responsibility to the customer experience and feel much better about having my car serviced there. I truly think my concerns were heard and will be addressed.

03/22/2018 Category: Service
They take their customers for granted
They take their customers for granted
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 03/23/2018

Good afternoon Charles,
I would like to thank you for speaking with me today. I want you to know that I spoke with all involved and I this will not happen again. I'm glad we were able to work this out and I look forward to meeting you on your next visit. You have been a loyal long time customer and we appreciate your business.

TJ
Tanaya J.
03/18/2018 Category: Service
Smh
Not what I expected a lot of disappointments

Dorothy R.
Newtown, PA
03/09/2018 Category: Service
no title
no review
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 03/10/2018

Good Afternoon Ms. Russo
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review of your last visit. I would like to apologize for not completing your service in a timely matter.  We try to get everyone out within and hour to and hour and a half.
But it looks like we ran behind in your case. If you have a few minutes I would like to talk to you about your last service.
Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
215-945-8054 ext 7507