Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5Overall Rating 4.3404249/5rating 4.3404249
Overall Rating 2.1276564/5Overall Rating 2.1276564/5rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564rating 2.1276564

PL
Patrick L.
Newtown, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Windshield wash fluid
All aces, thank you Stacy!

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil change (Free)
A good experience. However, the windshield washer reservoir was not refilled and was very close to empty. Had to buy a jug of fluid after the service. Would like another free service/oil change.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/05/2019

Good morning Patrick,
I would like to personally apologize to you for not filling your washer fluid. We will be reaching out to you with the next 48 Hours.
Fred Beans Hyundai
215-945-8054 ext. 57507

FP
Frank P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2019 Category: Service
This dealer did not do want I asked- did not road test to verify the probles ans I asked and charged me $23.00 FOR " EYNVRO/SHOP SUPPLIES!
This is a review on MY experence here. I was in from out of town and developed a pulsing on the brake pedal and shaking of the steering wheel (at high speed stops ) over 60 mph. I told them my rear brakes were original and the front were about 20,000 miles old. I left it overnight with a letter ( I did call first for an appointment and told them of the problem) to test drive to duplicate the problem. They called the next day and said it was the rear brakes causing the shaking and the pulsing. I had them do it ( total about $450.00+ with the rediculas $23.00 shop supplies added on. They said the $23 was for seat covers and paper or the floor. I left the dealer with having to drive back to florida the next day with the EXACT problem i went in for. I will NEVER return here. If you thing this is good business practices, well just go to Fred Beans! I had to drive it this way 1100 miles on all highway back to Florida!

08/07/2019 Category: Service
DO NOT GO HERE! The add on $23.00 for Shop Supplies!
This is MY personal experence.It my not be yours if you use this dealer. So here is about my personal experience. I went in with a brake problem. They told me ahead of time if I needed all brakes it would be around $850.00. I said ok but be sure it fixes my problem. I spent almost $500.00 for rear brakes. They said the fronts were good. They said problem was fixed by replaceing the rear brakes. I drove it off the lot from the service department onto rt 1 south, went to stop at the next exit and sill have the problem. They did not fix my problem. Then as part of that total I was charged $23.00 for " Envryo/ Shop Supplies"! They said it was for the seat covers and paper to keep my car clean! Go elsewhere where when you ask them to test drive your car first, then tell me what is wrong with it, they do it. They did ask me to bring it back, but I have no faith in them. I know they would find the front rotors warped, charge me for new front brakes, THEN probably another $23.00.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/08/2019

Good morning Mr. Pinto,
As we spoke on Monday. I will be happy to have a technician drive with you to confirmed your concern of your brake pulsation.
I will talk to you about your other concerns when you come in.
215-945-8054 ext 517500

Newtown, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Robert and Francia were both excellent throughout the process. My issues were not with them as they helped me above and beyond. The vehicle on the other hand...

08/05/2019 Category: Service
2 Engines and a Transmission Gone. They say not a lemon?
I had the worst experience with my 2015 Hyundai Tucson. Two engines and a transmission completely went in a 2 year period of leasing this vehicle. The car was in the shop almost a full year while I was still paying a hefty amount for it. After the second engine repair they said that my radiator was leaking (Although it sat in the same spot for two months with no leak) and then proceeded to charge me 471 dollars to repair it (Which actually came to 530 once they added taxes and shop fees!?!). I have three young daughters who do not feel safe being in this vehicle and Hyundai did not care. They want to keep me in this unsafe lemon so I keep paying for my leased price. Horrendous vehicle, customer service was good for the most part and true deception. I will never get another Hyundai again and I recommend you don’t either.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/06/2019

Good morning Mr. B,
I would like to apologize to you for all the issues you had with your Tucson. I don't know if you have reached out to Hyundai consumer affairs or not, but they have been very helpful to customers who have been without their vehicle for a long period of time. You can reach them at 1-800-633-5151. At a dealer level I hope we were helpful in getting your vehicle turned around as quickly as possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you. I would like to talk to you about your shop charges. If you wouldn't mind can you please contact me at you convenience so I could help resolve some of your concerns.
215-945-8054 ext 57500

HF
Humberto F.
Morrisville, PA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Responsive Customer Service
Upon return to the dealership and car checked, I have full understanding of the problem, which is NOT a safety issue but dust in the breaks from the car seating in my driveway for several days. I'm fully satisfied with the explanation and continue to think highly of Fred Beans Service department.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Need to return for service
Fred Beans (formerly McCafferty) has serviced by 2013 Hyundai since I bought it there. Service has always been excellent but unfortunately this time I have to go back. I asked for the breaks/tires to be checked and apparently it was break dust. However, I'm going back tomorrow as the grinding has significantly intensified and I don't feel safe driving the car. I still have trust that the problem will be addressed and consider this an exception rather than the norm based on all the years of service.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/11/2019

Good morning Humberto,
I would like to start out by saying thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last service visit. I would also like to thank you for being a loyal customer since your purchase of your Hyundai. I will personally look and your car when it comes back in today to make sure everything is OK with your brakes and I apologize for any inconvenience your going through.
Sincerely

great service
Everything went very smoothly

01/22/2019 Category: Service
I needed my key back
Key wasn't left in car for after hours pick up. I did
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 01/22/2019

Good afternoon Chris,
Thank you for returning my call. I'm glad we were able to resolve the missing key issue.

KW
KAREN W.
Levittown, PA
12/27/2018
Resolved Issue
Manager contacted me and resolved my issue. Fred Beans stood by its word and is paying for the excess wear on my lease. I am very satisfied.

12/27/2018
Dishonest
Was told by manager when I bought my 2018 Tucson "not to worry about it" when I told him about the $180 excess wear fee on the lease I was turning in. I assumed that meant that the dealership would pay the fee. A few weeks later I have a bill from the finance company for the excess wear and neither the manager nor my salesperson will return my numerous calls. Wish I could give zero stars.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 12/27/2018

Good afternoon Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to Michael.

LR
Leonard R.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
able to rectify errors
I have purchase 3 cars from this dealership and will continue to have them serviced there.
I spoke with the service manger and he apologized for the delay 😀

09/25/2018 Category: Service
DELAY
3 HOURS
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/25/2018

Good afternoon Leonard,
Thank you for completing your review from your last visit. I would like to apologize to for taking longer than you expected for your repair. We do try to have everyone out as quickly as possible. Unfortunately the wrong parts were delivered for your vehicle. I would like to contact you in the next couple of days to talk to you about your previous visit.
Thank you for being a loyal McCafferty Hyundai customer,

Yardley, PA
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/22/2018 Category: Service
issue addressed
issue discussed and rectified by service manager Howard. I appreciate the follow up

09/22/2018 Category: Service
not happy
not happy
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/24/2018

Good afternoon Mr. S,
It's important that I talk to you. I did attempt to call you on Friday and also on Monday.

John D.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
My service repair
I very much appreciate the efforts of Howard to resolve my concerns which resulted in my repairs being covered by my extended warranty as I had hope. He listened to what I had to say and I feel he went above and beyond to resolve my situation.

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Repair
I was disappointed that the problem with my car was not covered by the warranty that I pay extra for each month.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/13/2018

Good afternoon John,
Thank you for completing your review of your last visit. I would also like to apologize for your extended warranty not covering your repair. I will look into warranty to see why this was not covered and I will get in touch with you in the next couple of days.
Thank you for bringing this yo my attention and I look forward to talking to you personally.
Regards,

VC
Vanessa C.
09/01/2018
Problem solved
After a game of phone tag Howard Caldwell, the service manager, and I spoke about what had happened. After talking with him I feel confident in taking my car back to McCafferty Hyundai for service. Howard definitely changed my mind and he deserves 2 thumbs up. Thank you

09/01/2018
Appointments & Pricing not Honored
The sales staff was great and they went above and beyond to get me financed. I would buy another vehicle from McCafferty in a heart beat. The service appointment was not nearly as good as the sales staff. The staff was very friendly and the employees seemed to be enjoying their work environment.
I made an appointment at 11:00 am for inspection and an oil change...2 hours later my car was ready, unacceptable. When I set up the appointment I asked about the pricing. If no other work needed to be done, I was told it would be around $80.00 but to bring $100.00 to be on the safe side. It was more than $100.00. On my invoice it states "THE FOLLOWING WORK WAS RECOMMENDED BUT NOT PERFORMED", no work was recommended to me. I also has to ask for the inspection report rather than being given one. While I was there I over heard my service adviser say "I get all my appointments in between 8am and 10am." Why? So I can wait as if my time is not valuable and I do not have anything better to do than sit for 2 hours for an inspection and oil change? FYI, if you are going to have the coffee condiments, have coffee.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/03/2018

Good morning Vanessa,
Thank you for completing your review from your last service visit. I would also like to apologize for not giving you the Five Star Service you deserve.
McCafferty Hyundai Service takes great pride in servicing our customers and we don't like to hear that one of our  valued customers left here feeling like their service experience was less than excellent. If you don't mind I would like to speak to you in the next few days to talk to you personally about your last visit and to see what I can do to earn you back as a McCaffery Hyundai Service customer.
I look forward to talking with you,
sincerely,

07/20/2018 Category: Service
On time and no hassle
Courteous and quick

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and on time
Had a coupon for free inspection and oil change. I was disappointed to be billed for the emissions test and sticker! I had a similar coupon from Faulkner Hyundai when I originally least my vehicle, and it cost me $0.00!! Emissions test was included with free inspection! Also got 3 oil changes for free! I consider your charges as bait and switch/ripoff!
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 07/23/2018

Good morning Charles,
Thank you taking the time to complete your review form your last visit. if you have a few minutes I would like to talk to you about your last visit. Please free free to contact me when it's convenient for you.

Seth M.
Yardley, PA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Itemized Recommendations
Service manager was diligent to follow up and articulate that the list of work to be performed were recommendations based on their inspection of vehicles in addition to recommended service schedules provided by the manufacturer.

06/22/2018 Category: Service
Know what you need to have done.
You'll get a long list of items that need attention whenever you bring your car in. Know what you really need.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning Mr. Mchenry,
Please contact me at your convenience so we can discuss your vehicle.
215-945-5054

Washington Crossing, PA
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Verified customer
My opinion of the service dept. has improved since the service manager agreed to have the wheels aligned at no cost to me. Thanks you.

04/17/2018 Category: Service
The facility caused the need for a cost to me repair. Doesn’t sound like a good business practice to me.
At this point, I could not recommend this facility to a friend.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/17/2018

Good afternoon Miss L,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review of your last visit. looking at you repair I think there was a communication error about you repairs. If you have some time could you please contact me. I would like to explain to you about your alignment and why it was recommended.

HS
Harvey S.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
We are happy that McCafferty gives discounts to military veterans such as me.
I am changing my rating after my conversation with Howard. Howard does an excellent job in providing customer satisfaction which he did in my case. I am giving McCafferty and Howard the highest rating. Thank you. Harvey Slegel

04/07/2018 Category: Service
We are happy that McCafferty gives discounts to veterans but they did not give the whole discount.
I used to go to McCafferty for an oil change and provided them with a $19.95 oil change coupon from another retailer and they gave me my oil change for $19.95. This time they only took $5.00 from the regular $39.95 price. I would recommend them as a business but with an explanation.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 04/09/2018

Good afternoon Harvey,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete your review of your last visit. I tried to return your call twice today, but your voice mail would not allow me leave a message.
I would like to talk to you about your last visit. Please call me when you a few minutes to talk.

Levittown, PA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Much Appreciated Follow-up
My service provider was great - I just had issues with the associates who helped me check out. Howard called me immediately after I submitted my feedback and was very gracious and apologetic for my experience. I appreciate a team like this that takes responsibility to the customer experience and feel much better about having my car serviced there. I truly think my concerns were heard and will be addressed.

03/22/2018 Category: Service
They take their customers for granted
They take their customers for granted
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 03/23/2018

Good afternoon Charles,
I would like to thank you for speaking with me today. I want you to know that I spoke with all involved and I this will not happen again. I'm glad we were able to work this out and I look forward to meeting you on your next visit. You have been a loyal long time customer and we appreciate your business.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Made it right
The dealership worked to resolve the issues with the original work - and I appreciate that very much. Given the opportunity to make things right, they exceeded my expectations.

They did a full inspection of the front of the car, checked the alignment, replaced the affected parts, and detailed the car. Thanks for making things right.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Tires rotated - had one almost fly off when driven
Had my tires rotated as part of a regular service. Drove off the lot, and all but one lug nut came off my front driver-side wheel. I had to pull over and wait for a tech to come and tighten the lug nut, as well as a install a couple of spares that _I had in my glovebox_ so that it could be driven back to the dealership.

Damage to the wheel, rim, and who knows what else. Days later I'm still using a rental car.

The staff tried to do what they could to make things right after the fact - but still - how do you rotate a set of tires, and FORGET TO TIGHTEN DOWN THE LUGS! I could have been injured, the car seriously damaged, etc etc had I not pulled over and checked everything when the handling seemed strange.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 01/10/2018

Good afternoon Sean,
I can't state enough about how sorry I am over what happened with your vehicle.  I will speak to you after your vehicle is completed and road test by myself.
Sincerely,
215-945-8054 ext 7507

PG
PAULINE G.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
YOUR EMPLOYEES
great experience from making my appointment tt the shuttle driver.

08/25/2017 Category: Service
I wanted to do 5 stars but did not know how to do it - found that confusing to do
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 08/25/2017

Good Afternoon Pauline,
I was told you entered the 1 score by accident. I will send you a re-score if you don't filling it out again this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for calling and explaining the error.
Service Mananger
215-945-8054 ext 7507

Sean B.
Hamilton Township, NJ
12/12/2016 Category: Service
Responsive
Mr. Caldwell responded quickly to my concern once he became aware of it. I live 1000 miles from the dealership and have never been to the dealership but I was impressed by their eagerness to correct a mistake. I expect someone that comports themselves in this manner will also offer good service. Thank you for tending to my concerns.

12/12/2016 Category: Service
Disorganized
Disorganized, unresponsive. Unable to manage an email list.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 12/13/2016

Good morning Mr. Boyle,
I changed your email in the system to noemail@mccafferty.com. All Email should go to that email address. I checked with the person in charge of email addresses are found that your email was not in our system for advertising. I don't know what email address you use for Hyundai, but if you want you can give me the address you would like to you use for all Hyundai emails I will make sure that is changed.
Outside of the email confusion. Were you happy with the rest of our service's?
If there is any other concerns please feel free to call or email me directly.
Thank you and have a great holiday season,
Howard Caldwell III
215-945-8054 ext 7507

Michael C.
Warwick, RI
10/17/2016 Category: Service
I'm not in Warwick , RI
The service staff, in particular Howard and Raven have been extraordinary! I have never encountered individuals so committed to customer service. The tech who serviced my vehicle, at Howard's direction, solved my problem in 30 minutes! Kudos to all involved.

10/17/2016 Category: Service
Service staff great!! Techs not so much!
Let's see how my next appt. goes.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/18/2016

Mr.C,
Please call and schedule an appointment so we can drive yor vehicle together. So we can resolve this issue.
You can call me and let me know what day is good for you and
we'll take care of your concerns.
Thank you for the kind words about your service advisor.
267-587-3674

BO
Barbara O.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Howard really helped me with getting me a credit, I still feel the prices that are charged are extremely high. I realize it is a dealer ship. But Howard did help me out.
I would recommend a friend to use Tim Engle for their sales person and if they could work with Howard I would say yes. My negative experience is still raw so I will have to see how things go from here. I will put yes for now

09/29/2016 Category: Service
Your service department is horrible and I would not come back to this place. I do like my sales person but because of this department I will buy my next Hyundai at another dealer
They lack communication and the service people are not for the client. I have never had a good experience neither has my business partner and 3 others.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 09/30/2016

Dear, Mrs.O,
I am truly sorry for the lack of communacation. I am a new Service Manager. I am sorry for your bad exerience with Mccafferty Hyundai. I am working on our service staff to improve customer relations. I would like to talk to you on how we failed you as a customer and see if there is anything I can do to win you back as a customer.
Please feel free to call me.
My phone Number is 215-945-8054. or you can call my cell phone 215-499-3626.
My email is hcaldwell@mccafferty.com
I look forward to talking to you.
Mccafferty Hyundai.