TONY M.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/22/2020
Great place.
These guys are great! Small town shop, very friendly. We started taking our truck and car there because the previous shop was replacing parts that weren't bad. They are honest and offer fair prices. We would recommend them to anyone. Thanks.

CV
christina v.
Bristol, PA
Kia Optima
09/17/2020
Trustworthy
I had went in for a break check. They informed me I needed new front breaks but could wait at least 6 months for my back breaks. I appreciate the honesty and helps me with the cost since i have two kids.

DAN S.
09/12/2020
Good honest service
The guys over at Cartech are honest knowledgeable and do great work.

FV
FELIX V.
09/11/2020
Camry
Looks like a family owned place, exactly like it should.
Hole in the wall, hard to find, quality place.
Guys were properly transparent, gave honest recommendations, and did a good job.
Will be taking both my cars there without a doubt!!!

MIKE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2020
I needed to have 4 tires changed on my Honda Civic. I dropped the car and tires off in the morning and got a call that it was done by lunchtime. The tires are perfect and I was very satisfied. Great service!

JAMES L.
Bensalem, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/10/2020
friendly men and environment
Rich took the time to explain what needed to be done to my car before any work was done. He went out of his when he took a video of the rusted gas line. Friendly men who treated me like family! Thanks

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/08/2020
Great service and reasonable prices!
The car was done extremely quickly same day and the service was great!

TA
TED A.
Philadelphia, PA
09/06/2020
Honest service
Mike and Rich were referred to me by a good friend when my normal mechanic was no longer in business. It’s hard to find a shop you can have confidence in and expect honest answers and work. These guys do. I highly recommend and expect they will continue with their success. I just hope they don’t get to big and move from my area like my last guy 😜

DENNIS G.
09/05/2020
The Staff
The Staff are honest. I know when I take my cars there, I will get the best. I would and I have referred them to everyone.

AR
ANGELA R.
Purcellville, VA
08/28/2020
Honest, fast, and ready to help!
The guys at Cartech are the best! We were from out of town and unexpectedly had an issue with the air conditioning motor. They fit us in right away, with good quality service at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

TK
TOM K.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
BMW Z3
08/28/2020
Great service and honest.
So glad I found this place. Highly recommend!

Philadelphia, PA
08/27/2020
I can always count on quick and reliable service.

RAYMOND B.
Newtown, PA
Buick Park Avenue
08/25/2020
Fixed the real problem.
Brought it in thinking the alternator needed replacement. They discovered the issue was a phone charger. But in their examination they found a more serious and previously unknown issue with leaking brake lines. As usual honest, thorough and efficient service.

BP
BRIGITTE P.
Morrisville, PA
Chrysler 200
08/21/2020
My GO-TO Shop
As always, they provided great service with very fair cost....If you're looking for a service shop that you can trust, this is the place...thank you guys

CATHY C.
08/14/2020
Always excellent service
I've been bringing all my vehicles to car Tech for years now. I highly recommend them to everyone. Their pricing is always fair.They get your car in-and-out as quickly as possible.