Jeffrey L.
Princeton, NJ
05/09/2020
Happy customer
I brought my other Lexus in for service. Received a call around noon giving me options and prices. They also gave me suggestions. I’ve been to the Lexus dealer couple weeks prior and I compared the costs. Cartech was significantly less. I’ve been going there for many years I highly recommend them.

JEFF L.
Trenton, NJ
Lexus IS 250
05/08/2020
Highly recommended
It’s not easy to find it place to get your car fixed that you trust and feel that they are honest. They worked on my Jaguar and my three Lexus cars that I’ve had over the years. They assess what’s wrong, recommend what to do and the pricing is very fair.

JJ
john j.
05/06/2020
Awesome experience
Very knowledgeable and dedicated to repairing your car correctly.

FL
FRANK L.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
05/05/2020
Work is terrific and workers are friendly
I knew the mechanics for 5 years and they do excellent work. They are friendly and let you know what needs to be done. They do a fair appraisal and prices are good.

CG
CHRIS/JACKIE G.
Ford Expedition
05/01/2020
Great mechanics
These guys have worked on my vehicles for many years and always do a great job.

BRIAN B.
Buick LaCrosse
04/22/2020
The service and the guys there are great
I highly recommend CarTech because the guys are great. Friendly service. They tell you what's wrong and take care of the problem. Mike and Rich are awesome guys. Thank you for taking care of my car.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
04/20/2020
People very nice great service
Awesome service

MAX G.
Bristol, PA
04/11/2020
Awesome
Got my brakes done. Other mechanics told me I needed all four done, just to get more money out me.
Really honest and guys.

JY
JOANNE Y.
Croydon, PA
04/03/2020
I like the service I get. You are both honest and reliable men who care about what you do. I will recommend you to anyone I know who needs work done on their car. I owe my brother-in-law Joe a big thanks for referring me to your garage. You have been servicing my car for a good three years now. Thanks for all your help in maintaining my car.

SEAN W.
Nissan Versa
03/16/2020
Honestly, Integrity, and Speed
I love this place and I’ve only been here once. Immediately I was welcomed into the shop as if I was a member of the family. Very kind, honest, and punctual employees. Fair price as well!

GB
GEORGE B.
Croydon, PA
03/13/2020
The best you have my business for life
Always excellent service.

MARTA L.
03/10/2020
Awsome
Mike and Rich are top notch caring and professional been a customer since they open and have not gone anywhere else

AV
ARMONDO V.
Yardley, PA
Dodge Stratus
03/10/2020
Quality service
The cartech mechanics do a great for me and my family. They're always ready and able to get the job done.

STEVEN B.
Pontiac G6
03/05/2020
They go above and beyond on what you need done and great customer service!!

SD
STEPHANIE D.
03/02/2020
Amazing!
I love taking my car to car tech. They are always able to fit me in even if it’s last minute. They are also very quick and I’ve never had to leave my car there longer than a day. I completely trust them with my car.