AP
AUREO P.
Stockton, NJ
02/11/2020
Engine vibration
Problem was not solved even after 2 consecutive visits.
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 02/12/2020

AUREO
Sorry this issue was not resolved.. I would like the opportunity to look at your car to see if i can resolve this promblem. I take all my reviews seriously and would like to have you as our loyal customer.

Thanks
MIKE

PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

TP
Theresa P.
Fairless Hills, PA
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said this business did nothing for her vehicle. She was charged $40 just for them to look at it and the person's recommendations were totally inaccurate. The technician broke off the rear view mirror. It was lying on the floor and he denied it.

AD
Anthony D.
Bensalem, PA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said some issues were reported in the inspection that were not accurate.

PK
Paula K.
Levittown, PA
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Paula said everyone was very nice and very helpful at the business. However, she was disappointed because everything was not covered by the warranty. She was told by the mechanic that if she would have shopped for a warranty online, it would have cost less for the same thing.

RT
Ronald T.
Lawrence Township, NJ
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he was not overly impressed with this business, and they are a bit pricey.

KT
KIN T.
Levittown, PA
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/27/2020
The service was very friendly, i will truly recommend cartech.
Cartech is very friendly & professional.. will truly reach out to them in the future.. thank u!!

AV

CO
CHARLES O.
06/22/2019
Car service
Very prompt service. A thorough job is always done. Very fair prices.

PR
Patrica R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Patricia the business does very good work but they're too expensive.

BC
BOB C.
05/01/2019
good service/ job done right all time
in good spot

CD
Christopher D.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Renee. She said she had a positive service experience.

04/06/2019
they let me wait for my car to be done
Very prompt and trustworthy Since I have no family in the area and I am a senior citizen still working full time it is so great they let me wait for the car to be done Great guys!!!

HP
Harold P.
Kia Forte
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Harold said they are pretty fast and all three mechanics are great.

AV
ARMONDO V.
Dodge Stratus
03/31/2018
Oil Change
As always good quality work.