RU
RICHARD U.
05/05/2021
Expert and professional service always!
I never have to question the bill and the job is done right the first time.

TG
TERESA G.
04/30/2021
Friendly, fair proce
I like local mechanics that charge a reasonable price for good work. I had to find a new place since I am now working from home. CarTech is close, and I will be returning in the future.

SP
SERGE P.
Trenton, NJ
Chevrolet Caprice
04/22/2021
Great customer service and great work
My gf has been getting car service for sometime by cartech. So when I decided to get my 1990 caprice tuneup I went with them. Had some issues with my car that didn't think they were going get fixed in the past so I just dealt with it bu I spoke to Rich and the team and they checked out. I am more than happy with the service and I will be bringing my 77 impala to them to work on in the future.

MICHAEL H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2021
The service and the work
I recommend cartech to everyone they are the best mechanics in bucks county

PF
PATRICA F.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/21/2021
Honest pricing , explains clearly what needs to be done either at present or in near future.
Honest pricing as stated above, explains all work done and needed future work. They are exceedingly accommodating when arranging an appointment for work to be down around your schedule.

SO
SUNDAY O.
Yardley, PA
04/16/2021
Great service and great price
Good people and friendly atmosphere with reasonable price. They are the best!

JAMES L.
Bensalem, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/14/2021
Mike & Rich
The guys are so friendly and knowledgeable. They do excellent work and explain everything they do to make my car run at top performance! I drive a distance to get to the shop but it is so worth it!

JOSEPHINE M.
03/31/2021
Highly Recommend
Great and timely service! I will definitely be using them for all my car needs!

SEAN W.
Nissan Versa
03/31/2021
Speed of Service
Amazing place! Fair price, quick service, nice guys, and honest feedback! Love this place and I’ll never go anywhere else if I don’t have to!

Honda Civic Coupe
03/27/2021
Everyone that works there is nice. Fast and efficient service.

CHRIS S.
03/26/2021
Mike and Richard are the best!
Great job guys like always they get your cars needs taken care of without breaking the bank great craftsmanship. Great service easy appointments fast turnaround!

Ram 1500 Classic
03/25/2021
Honest prices and quality work
Been going to Cartech for years they always give a fair price for repairs and quality work

Bensalem, PA
03/23/2021
Good shop, good work
This is a good shop that does good work at a reasonable price. Might not be the fastest turnaround time but you only get to choose two out of three: well done, fast, inexpensive. This shop does work that's well done and inexpensive.

MA
MELISSA A.
Pontiac G6
03/22/2021
Best Prices
Today i had some issues with my car and i had it towed right away and fixed my cars issues all in one day. Rotors, pads, some leaks.

RA
ROBERT A.
03/11/2021
Great staff, very knowledgeable! Great price and service!