DAVID S.
Morrisville, PA
Mazda CX-9
12/12/2020
I’m not ok with the levels of work done on my car by the service centers especially my wheels ring.
My wheels ring keep making sound despite all my efforts ($$$) to get it done

PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

AD
Anthony D.
Bensalem, PA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said some issues were reported in the inspection that were not accurate.

PK
Paula K.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Paula said everyone was very nice and very helpful at the business. However, she was disappointed because everything was not covered by the warranty. She was told by the mechanic that if she would have shopped for a warranty online, it would have cost less for the same thing.

TP
Theresa P.
Fairless Hills, PA
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said this business did nothing for her vehicle. She was charged $40 just for them to look at it and the person's recommendations were totally inaccurate. The technician broke off the rear view mirror. It was lying on the floor and he denied it.

RT
Ronald T.
Lawrence Township, NJ
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he was not overly impressed with this business, and they are a bit pricey.

DO
DAVID O.
Fairless Hills, PA
07/25/2021
Quality work and service
I am very happy with the quality of work and service. Also the quality of parts installed were very good.

SL
STEVEN L.
Morrisville, PA
Great service !
They are good mechanics, do A great job, and they keep their cost very reasonable !

KATHLEEN B.
Yardley, PA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/23/2021
I love the service here. I trust them!

Buick LaCrosse
Friendly and fair
The Tech's are knowledgeable and keep you informed of their work. Very professional

RA
ROBERT/TINA A.
Dodge Charger
07/21/2021
Peace of mind
Reliable mechanics who are honest and truly care about their customers! Great service! Always a pleasure to do business with!

JOHN B.
Croydon, PA
Honda Civic Si
07/20/2021
As always happy longtime customer
Been going here for all my vehicle service needs for 6+ years.
Cartech has more knowledgeable mechanics than dealerships and I don't need to worry about being sold extra unneeded services or parts by pushy service writers. A+ Cartech

KW
KAREN W.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
07/15/2021
5 Star Service
The Best Mechanic Shop in the area absolutely 5 star service.
Everyone is very Knowledgeable and very attentive to Details.
I highly recommend this shop.
The prices are wonderful and you are 100% treated like family.
Thank you !
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 07/18/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your business

KATHRYN S.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
07/13/2021
Fast and friendly service
My Air conditioner has never worked better!
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 07/18/2021

Thats great, thank you for your business

CAROLYNN S.
Langhorne, PA
Mazda 3
07/05/2021
Service and customer service
I have been a customer for many years now. I trust the people who work on my 2 cars. They are honest and professional. There are times when I need something fixed on my car quickly and they always accommodate me.
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 07/18/2021

Thank you Carolynn. happy to help!