DAVID S.
Morrisville, PA
Mazda CX-9
12/12/2020
I’m not ok with the levels of work done on my car by the service centers especially my wheels ring.
My wheels ring keep making sound despite all my efforts ($$$) to get it done

PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

AD
Anthony D.
Bensalem, PA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said some issues were reported in the inspection that were not accurate.

PK
Paula K.
Levittown, PA
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Paula said everyone was very nice and very helpful at the business. However, she was disappointed because everything was not covered by the warranty. She was told by the mechanic that if she would have shopped for a warranty online, it would have cost less for the same thing.

TP
Theresa P.
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said this business did nothing for her vehicle. She was charged $40 just for them to look at it and the person's recommendations were totally inaccurate. The technician broke off the rear view mirror. It was lying on the floor and he denied it.

RT
Ronald T.
Lawrence Township, NJ
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he was not overly impressed with this business, and they are a bit pricey.

RU
RICHARD U.
05/05/2021
Expert and professional service always!
I never have to question the bill and the job is done right the first time.

TG
TERESA G.
04/30/2021
Friendly, fair proce
I like local mechanics that charge a reasonable price for good work. I had to find a new place since I am now working from home. CarTech is close, and I will be returning in the future.

SP
SERGE P.
Trenton, NJ
Chevrolet Caprice
04/22/2021
Great customer service and great work
My gf has been getting car service for sometime by cartech. So when I decided to get my 1990 caprice tuneup I went with them. Had some issues with my car that didn't think they were going get fixed in the past so I just dealt with it bu I spoke to Rich and the team and they checked out. I am more than happy with the service and I will be bringing my 77 impala to them to work on in the future.

MICHAEL H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/21/2021
The service and the work
I recommend cartech to everyone they are the best mechanics in bucks county

PF
PATRICA F.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/21/2021
Honest pricing , explains clearly what needs to be done either at present or in near future.
Honest pricing as stated above, explains all work done and needed future work. They are exceedingly accommodating when arranging an appointment for work to be down around your schedule.

SO
SUNDAY O.
Yardley, PA
04/16/2021
Great service and great price
Good people and friendly atmosphere with reasonable price. They are the best!

JAMES L.
Bensalem, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/14/2021
Mike & Rich
The guys are so friendly and knowledgeable. They do excellent work and explain everything they do to make my car run at top performance! I drive a distance to get to the shop but it is so worth it!

JOSEPHINE M.
Levittown, PA
03/31/2021
Highly Recommend
Great and timely service! I will definitely be using them for all my car needs!

SEAN W.
Nissan Versa
03/31/2021
Speed of Service
Amazing place! Fair price, quick service, nice guys, and honest feedback! Love this place and I’ll never go anywhere else if I don’t have to!