PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

AD
Anthony D.
Bensalem, PA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said some issues were reported in the inspection that were not accurate.

PK
Paula K.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Paula said everyone was very nice and very helpful at the business. However, she was disappointed because everything was not covered by the warranty. She was told by the mechanic that if she would have shopped for a warranty online, it would have cost less for the same thing.

TP
Theresa P.
Fairless Hills, PA
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said this business did nothing for her vehicle. She was charged $40 just for them to look at it and the person's recommendations were totally inaccurate. The technician broke off the rear view mirror. It was lying on the floor and he denied it.

RT
Ronald T.
Lawrence Township, NJ
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he was not overly impressed with this business, and they are a bit pricey.

RZ
ROBERT Z.
Morrisville, PA
11/25/2020
Mike and rich are great
Great work and performed at a far rate. Very honest.

SULENA C.
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2020
Mike is the mannnn!!
Super kind, friendly, and very flexible with scheduling a visit.

AR
ALLEN R.
Langhorne, PA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/13/2020
Mike and Rich are two of the most honest mechanics I’ve ever met. Great guys with experience and were able to trouble shoot and figure out the problem right away. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else.
Awesome

Trenton, NJ
Subaru Legacy
11/12/2020
Awesome service!!
We did not know what to expect when we dropped off our car. Mike took the time to explain what was wrong and what to expect next. The price was reasonable for what was accomplished. I will definitely use their services again.

LV
LEE V.
Trenton, NJ
Cadillac STS
11/11/2020
Informative about repair and needs
Good to have my car runn8ngnlike new. Great auto tech. Michael went through all options and abated the issues.

AV
ARMONDO/ NANCY V.
Yardley, PA
Dodge Stratus
11/11/2020
Quality repair work
It's always a good experience when I pick up my car and knowing my car wIll be running dependably. The service is great and the mechanics are good people. And very honest ... "The salt of the earth!"

KC
KIM C.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/09/2020
Professional Service
This was my first visit to Cartech and I must say I think I've finally found a reliable and professional mechanic. They did not try to overwhelm me with a list of unnecessary items. They thoroughly check my car and gave me a reasonable pricing with suggestions for my next visit. I will definitely refer others to this establishment.

JEANINE & RICK B.
Morrisville, PA
Honda Fit
10/30/2020
Customer service and speed
They took the car in with no appointment. Was able to fix the car without breaking the bank. They fixed it the same day. Would recommend to everyone!

DAN S.
10/28/2020

KT
KIN T.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/27/2020
The service was very friendly, i will truly recommend cartech.
Cartech is very friendly & professional.. will truly reach out to them in the future.. thank u!!