PS
PERALTA S.
Newtown, PA
09/02/2019
Disappointed
Mike the owner and operator of Cartech was given the task of letting me know that my exhaust manifold replacement was not a job that was in his “comfort zone”. I have given Mike and his shop the benefit of servicing 4 cars belonging to my family. This year, I bring my wife’s car in and it is in need of repair/replacement of my exhaust manifold. To pass state inspection I MUST do this work! Mike tells me that it is too labor intensive and that he is unwilling to do the work at any price. When I ask him for a referral of any mechanics that he may know that would be willing to do the job, he was unwilling to refer anyone. This is a great example of a merchant that is way too comfortable doing only the easy work that comes his way and coasting. I will not be giving Cartech the business I once did and I am very disappointed overall. Cartech is a good spot for oil changes and brakes but don’t expect good customer service and thorough know how.....you’ll be disappointed like me!,,
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 09/20/2019

Jorge,

I am sorry that your visit didn't go according to plan, but 95% of mechanics will not even do a manifold. I've been doing exhaust for 30 years and have done 100's of manifolds over time I even do them for dealers but certain ones that come to me I have to turn away. Your car had broken bolts in the front of the head which makes it a liability for me. If something went wrong and the head got damaged, which could happen when bolts are already broken, then I would be responsible.

I do not know anyone besides myself that does manifolds so I could NOT recommend anyone to you for this job and I am  sorry that I was not able to help you. I do not only do easy work or coast, I just stay away from jobs that could end up costing me money and an unhappy customer when something went wrong. If the head got damaged I would not feel comfortable passing on that extra cost to my customers.

I hope you understand my position.

AD
Anthony D.
Bensalem, PA
Nissan Maxima
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said some issues were reported in the inspection that were not accurate.

PK
Paula K.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Paula said everyone was very nice and very helpful at the business. However, she was disappointed because everything was not covered by the warranty. She was told by the mechanic that if she would have shopped for a warranty online, it would have cost less for the same thing.

TP
Theresa P.
Fairless Hills, PA
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said this business did nothing for her vehicle. She was charged $40 just for them to look at it and the person's recommendations were totally inaccurate. The technician broke off the rear view mirror. It was lying on the floor and he denied it.

RT
Ronald T.
Lawrence Township, NJ
05/10/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said he was not overly impressed with this business, and they are a bit pricey.

Jeffrey L.
Princeton, NJ
05/09/2020
Happy customer
I brought my other Lexus in for service. Received a call around noon giving me options and prices. They also gave me suggestions. I’ve been to the Lexus dealer couple weeks prior and I compared the costs. Cartech was significantly less. I’ve been going there for many years I highly recommend them.

JEFF L.
Trenton, NJ
Lexus IS 250
05/08/2020
Highly recommended
It’s not easy to find it place to get your car fixed that you trust and feel that they are honest. They worked on my Jaguar and my three Lexus cars that I’ve had over the years. They assess what’s wrong, recommend what to do and the pricing is very fair.

JJ
john j.
05/06/2020
Awesome experience
Very knowledgeable and dedicated to repairing your car correctly.

FL
FRANK L.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
05/05/2020
Work is terrific and workers are friendly
I knew the mechanics for 5 years and they do excellent work. They are friendly and let you know what needs to be done. They do a fair appraisal and prices are good.

CG
CHRIS/JACKIE G.
Ford Expedition
05/01/2020
Great mechanics
These guys have worked on my vehicles for many years and always do a great job.

BRIAN B.
Buick LaCrosse
04/22/2020
The service and the guys there are great
I highly recommend CarTech because the guys are great. Friendly service. They tell you what's wrong and take care of the problem. Mike and Rich are awesome guys. Thank you for taking care of my car.

DZ
DEBRA Z.
04/20/2020
People very nice great service
Awesome service

MAX G.
Bristol, PA
04/11/2020
Awesome
Got my brakes done. Other mechanics told me I needed all four done, just to get more money out me.
Really honest and guys.

JY
JOANNE Y.
Croydon, PA
04/03/2020
I like the service I get. You are both honest and reliable men who care about what you do. I will recommend you to anyone I know who needs work done on their car. I owe my brother-in-law Joe a big thanks for referring me to your garage. You have been servicing my car for a good three years now. Thanks for all your help in maintaining my car.

SEAN W.
Nissan Versa
03/16/2020
Honestly, Integrity, and Speed
I love this place and I’ve only been here once. Immediately I was welcomed into the shop as if I was a member of the family. Very kind, honest, and punctual employees. Fair price as well!