PP
Patricia P.
06/22/2019
Professional and reliable business.
Customer service is fantastic. I trust them to provide tiptop maintenance for my vehicle. They are open, honest and work to meet my needs invariably timely fashion. Thanks guys for making my experiences pleasant ones!

Ron W.
Ford Freestar Wagon
06/21/2019
Respectable Establishment
Great customer service and finished repairs in a timely manner.

KE
Kee E.
GMC Yukon XL
06/16/2019
G. W. Always most helpful.
Highly recommend this business.

SD
Susie D.
Ford Five Hundred
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Susie said that the place did a good job, were very concerned and treated her well. They worked her into a busy schedule, and she was not there a long time.

Tom M.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they did great.

Jennifer K.
06/11/2019
Not going back
I won't be going back there. The first visit was to replace brakes on the rear. A couple of days later my brake switch lights came on, do they didn't do a thorough job. The second time, they said I needed to replace my fuel filter, nothing else was looked at, no other explanation offered. Just $950. The dealer told me it could be a number of things. My take is they think I'm dumb and don't care for my future business.
G.W. E. from Mccarley Transmission Service Inc. responded on 06/14/2019

We are very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. Our recent opportunity to inspect your vehicle was not explained correctly. The vehicle had multiple codes. these were worked off using industry standard diagnostics trees. This allowed us to pinpoint the repair needed, which was not a filter but Hi/pressure pump. We agree with whom you spoke with that it could be many issues, but procedures were followed to correctly diagnosis the problem. We have been in the automotive repair business for fifty nine years, this is only because of the trust of our clients. Once again we apologize for failing to meet your expectations.

PS
Patsy S.
Box Springs, GA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Patsy said the staff are wonderful, and they do a fantastic job. The business is a great place people can always count on.

Marilyn B.
05/29/2019
The best and most honest serve ever
I have never had such honest and trustworthy people to do such a honest job and keep you inform of everything that's going on and not adding price on top of price I would recommend this business to anyone looking for help to repair their vehicle. Thanks for being honest.

KL
Kegan L.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Kegan said this business is awesome.

LD
Larry D.
05/15/2019
Great guys
McCarley's is always professional and friendly, and they take good care of my vehicles.

Khalil M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Chevrolet Camaro
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Khalil said they took care of him.

Jack C.
Smiths Station, AL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra. She said the service provided by this business was good.

Larry S.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he would recommend the business for service.

MF
Mequisha F.
Cusseta, GA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
MeQuisha said everybody at the business was friendly, and she has had no problems with the service.

David C.
Level Plains, AL
Ford Windstar Wagon
04/09/2019 Category: Service
David said they did good work and are good people.

Donnie B.
Isuzu i-280
04/08/2019
Repair on my truck!!!!
McCarley Transmission and Auto repair fixed the front end on my truck and it drives so much better and now it is Safe to drive anywhere! They do great work they are fast and reliable!!! And ALWAYS stand behind their work!! Thanks to the people at McCarley Transmission I got my truck back in great shape!!!!!

Chris S.
04/04/2019
"Just" the usual outstanding service and attitude.
Quite a bit of work was done, including some unexpected work - and it was still completed by the end of the day as expected. Two generations of our family have put our trust in McCarley Transmission for all of our vehicle service needs for over 30 years and would not go anywhere else. We've recommended our closest friends (and others) to use them as well, and have never heard a complaint from them either. Honesty, quality, and fairness have always been the hallmarks of McCarley service. [Note: this review came with our other vehicle listed by mistake, though the mileage listed is correct for the vehicle actually serviced. Please make sure the service records are actually correctly updated.]

BA
Beverly A.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said they were the only ones who could figure out what was wrong with both her vehicles. She really appreciates all of the work the Randy did. She added she thinks Randy is the best, he was great, he gave her a good deal on the new motor, and she will continue to bring her vehicle back in.

Donna M.
GMC Yukon XL
03/22/2019
The Best
To summarize in one word...Honesty
I totally trust them to do what is needed. They have always been there for me when my vehicle service. I wouldn’t trust my vehicle to anyone else on this planet. The guys are always friendly and always make a point to thank me for being a customer. They are simply THE BEST!

Madden H.
GMC Yukon
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Madden said the service was good. The work was done on time.