SD
Susie D.
Ford Five Hundred
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Susie said they are nice and they do a good job.

Joan K.
Alabama
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Joan said they did everything she wanted them to do and she was satisfied with it.

Judy H.
Salem, AL
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Judy said this staffhas always been friendly and professional.

EL
Evelyn L.
Cusseta, GA
09/01/2020
Close to my work; great customer service!
Fast, great work! Close to my job! A little more expensive than I would have liked. The dealer charged me $267.00 for a Transmission Fluid change - they charged $231.00. I thought a fluid change would be in the $69.00 range. I understand these newer cars are different, but that was my entire pay check for the week!!! Looks like a nice shop and the people were friendly. Car seems to be running a little smoother. TY

Robert H.
Honda Accord Crosstour
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they were really nice , real fast and easy to work with.

Ron W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/19/2020
Mercury
The job replacing the intake manifold looked good, but my alternator wasn't plugged in which in turn killed my battery. I then plugged that in and had to jump start my car. On the way to work the check engine light came on twice. I was wandering if there was something else that wasn't plugged back in. I know everyone makes mistakes, I would like this to be rectified if possible.

Ron W.
Nissan Xterra
08/15/2020
Superior service!
Planned service appointments are one thing, helping out in an hour’s notice is another. McCarley Transmission is always eager to help and work me in when we need a quick repair or diagnosis. McCarley’s technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable on all makes and systems. I’m happy to refer friends and family because I know they’ll be treated fairly and with great care.

HR
Hope R.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Kia Soul
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Hope said this business was wonderful. They did not over price her. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They were up front estimates. She has no complaints, They are awesome.

Scott M.
Smiths Station, AL
GMC Acadia
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they're very professional..

BC
Burch G. C.
Mercedes-Benz G500
08/07/2020
Great folks
Their work is top notch and honest. They have maintained our vehicles for years.

PS
Pat S.
Eufaula, AL
Toyota Avalon
07/21/2020
Customer service is great
G.W. was very kind to answer all my questions and explain what was going on with my car. He's done work prior to this with another car I had. I trust him and he always guarantees the work. My cars A/C runs great. The workers however left my windshield a mess and I had to clean it to drive. I'd always take my cars to him first.

GF
Gregory F.
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Gregory said the business is good. He says the business is very courteous, good with asking questions, and come up with the best solutions.

BA
Beverly A.
07/20/2020
Great Customer Service
McCarley staff are always courteous, friendly and professional. Great customer service. The staff always calls you back the same day to let you know what is going on with your vehicle and the price. I take my 2000 Silverado and my 81 Chevy Silverado there. Randy always is pleasant and professional everytime I take my trucks there.

BA
Beverly A.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/19/2020
Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service, always friendly and very knowledgeable. They get your vehicle repaired fast and correct the first time.

Johnnie W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Johnnie said the staff was expecting him, he got his vehicle back sooner then expected and it was $100 less.