Mark W.
Nissan Xterra
06/09/2021
My Nissan Xterra
Both times that I have taken my Xterra to McCarley’s, the service has been GREAT and the prices were very Reasonable! I have NOT had any problems with my Xterra.

Angela B.
Buick Verano
06/08/2021
McCarley's
What makes McCarley so great, is they treat their customers with love and concern. The guys do a perfect job on my vehicle and I wouldn't let anyone else do my maintenance work to my car but McCarley.

TD
TJ D.
Fort Benning, GA
Kia Sorento
06/06/2021
David was great!
My car is running better now than when I first bought it in 2015. Will definitely do business with them again.

Ford E-350 Super Duty
06/04/2021
Life saver
They were very helpful and knowledgeable and I thank them for the work

HS
Hugh S.
Midland, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
06/04/2021
Friendly and Knowledgeable
I have been using McCarley’s for 30+ years. Their personnel identify the problem and have your vehicle ready to go quickly. The vehicle is ready for the road and you can depend on it.

L.
06/02/2021
Trusted, quality work, well qualified people.
Trust

EK
Eric K.
Ellerslie, GA
06/01/2021
The Counter Personnel Are Superb
Appreciated the honesty and integrity of the person I spoke with, as well as his straightforwardness with my issue.

05/31/2021
Great place to take your car
Truly professional repair and service facility. Outstanding service writers and technicians.

Jovan H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/25/2021
Speed Precision Communication Completion
My McCarley’s experience was OUTSTANDING. There was communication from start to finish. The mechanics are proficient and professional; customer service was very informative. Recommended to all my friends and family.

Extra special THANKS to Mr. Dougherty/STAFF/ MECHANICS @ McCarley’s

AD
Aminyata D.
05/21/2021
Every single time I come to McCarley Transmission the experience is always great, pleasant and quick. They do great work and for a good price.

Chevrolet Suburban
05/18/2021
Courteous, highly proficient professional personnel.
Work is done on time and done right the first time. Reasonable prices and professional staff. Highly recommend McCarley's for all automotive mechanical needs.

Ronald H.
05/12/2021
EXCELLENCE
I have had almost everything done to my cars over the years and I'm very proud to say the work has always been done right. They don't rig things up to get you by they tell you whats wrong, what it takes to fix it correctly and in the long run saves aggravation and money. G W Evans even stood behind transmission work for a out of town guest that lived so far away he paid to have a new transmission put in the in van at his cost.
Everyone should be so lucky to have them fix your cars trucks or vans!
It cost so much today to fix cars when problems happen at least you know its done right!

Ron Hatch

Randy H.
GMC Yukon XL
05/05/2021
Knowledgeable, courteous, friendly, helpful staff. Professional in every way.
McCarley's is the only place I will have my vehicle serviced or repaired. Work is done right on time the first time. They always advise me if there are issues of which I am not aware.

Tom S.
Smiths Station, AL
05/03/2021
Tom S.
CV joint and ball joints. Great service and great work. They are efficient and courteous.. I have been very pleased with their service for years and several vehicles.

AK
Audrey K.
Salem, AL
Cadillac DTS
04/30/2021
Friendly,and does good work.
As a woman they did talk down to me or try to fix something that was not broken. I had that happen to me before. They do great work.