Overall Rating 4.5714302/5Overall Rating 4.5714302/5Overall Rating 4.5714302/5Overall Rating 4.5714302/5rating 4.5714302
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Leawood, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
service you can count on
Went in for a 30,000 mile checkup. Only needed an oil change. Appointment was easy to complete. Service was done well, just took longer than I expected.

AK
Arthur K.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Good

Thomas B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Friendly Service
Prompt Friendly Service--Always treats customer with respect. Provided information about service or work needed to be performed. People customer can trust.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  Have a great day!

Jackie W.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Slow service for scheduled visit
Scheduled a basic oil change. Arrived on time, told service rep I would be waiting. 2 hours later, after no update, went to desk and was told my car was finished. He was pleasant and answered questions I asked. Did not offer to schedule extended warranty service that was discussed when I arrived.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Jackie for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am looking into this issue, and I will be in contact with you soon.

WD
Willie D.
Just Is !!
Fast service ,
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Willie for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  We appreciate your business!

Service Appointment
Great service department, always friendly and on time.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for this great review!  Have a nice day!

GW
Gloria W.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
When you walk in you are greeted by the men with smiles on there face willing to help with whatever your problem is.
I went in and my appointment was switched somehow and he still got me in and out for my oil change...I love this place. I been coming here since i got my 2017 Sonata, and will not go anywhere else.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Gloria for this great response!  It was nice meeting you, and if you ever have any questions or concerns please let me know!

Jesse B.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
As always, though this time it took loong time to do oil change than previous.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Jesse for your review!  I do apologize about the extended wait time.  If you have any issues in the future please let me know!

GA
Gary A.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Safety is questionable.
I have been an avid supporter of Hyundai but this last recall about airbags not deploying on the heels of the seat belt anchors has me very concerned. I was told not to worry the airbag warning lite would come on if the airbags are not in working order----is not that after the fact??? I would think this is an almost certain life situation in case of wreck.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me at any time.  Thanks again!

LE
Larry E.
Paola, KS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Service tech's are friendly and prompt !
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for this great review!  We appreciate your business!

Joyce W.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
So responsive in getting my car when I needed it service.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you Joyce for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  Have a great day!

AR
Aurora R.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Greet customer service
See above
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  We appreciate your business!

AP
April P.
Leavenworth, KS
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service every time!
A little longer wait than usual, but Hyundai does a great job making sure everything is done right.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you April for taking the time to complete the survey!  Have a great weekend!

BA
Barbara A.
Leawood, KS
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Fast service, great customer service!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for this great review!  Have a nice day!

RT
Robert T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I am disappointed that work I had done at an out of town Hyundai dealer, in an emergency situation, is not available for McCarthy Olathe Hyundai to review and include in my Hyundai service history. I would think that visibility to any work completed by a valid Hyundai dealer, regardless of their location, should be included.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  Have a nice day!

BC
Brian C.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealer in Kansas City
This is the best Hyundai dealer in the Kansas City area. My wife and I have been buying cars from them for years and always take our cars back to them for service. The guys are always friendly, helpful and willing to go the extra mile to take care of us.

If you're looking for a friendly staff and people that will treat you right when selling you a car, THIS IS THE PLACE!!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Brian we appreciate all of the years of business, and we look forward to taking care of you in the future!  Have a great weekend!

Maceo R.
Kansas City, MO
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Took Good Care of Me and My Car Again!
Another excellent visit. Didn’t have an appointment but they worked me in. Told the service writer that I needed to drive my 2006 Sonata with 296,000 Miles to Dallas. Asked him to please give me a good assessment. He made recommendations with respect to what he would do for a safe successful trip. I went with his recommendation and had a real good round trip with no problems! Thank you again for the outstanding service.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  We are glad to hear that your trip was a success, and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future!

John B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
quick professional service
I purchased my two Hyundai's at McCarthy's, have had all services done there, had repairs from an accident done so well you cannot see the damage that was done. I enjoy the people that work at McCarthy's and their facility.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for this wonderful review!  We appreciate your business!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance Service completed
All regular maintenance service work was completed well.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for this excellent review!  Have a nice night!

John K.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always great to work with!
I've purchased three cars now from this dealership, and we keep on coming back because they make us feel valued, and they are never there to nickel and dime a customer as we've all experienced before. I feel my money is well spent with this group of professionals, and appreciate all the work they do to make my car safe and reliable for my family! Thanks guys!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

John thank you for this wonderful response!  It is our pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle!  If you ever need anything please let me know.