1948 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.534485/5Overall Rating 4.534485/5Overall Rating 4.534485/5Overall Rating 4.534485/5rating 4.534485
Overall Rating 2.32759/5Overall Rating 2.32759/5rating 2.32759rating 2.32759rating 2.32759

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Took care of a recall in 1 hour and 30 min
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey. Next time you are in please stop by and ask for Mike or Ryan, I see you marked a few things that weren't up to par. Would just like some more input on how we can get better. Thank you again for taking time out of your day to give us feedback!

Raymore, MO
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service and oil change
Courteous and professional service, very competent staff.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PC
Paul C.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service personel are great
Waiting area is depressing!
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Paul, thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Make sure to bring up the waiting area the next time you are in. We are always looking for ways to become better. Thanks again!

Condescending
The guy at the service desk was condescending, uninformed, and I never saw a smile on his face. I have no idea if my 3 requested services were actually performed, because he sure didn’t appear to have the time to talk with me!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am looking into this issue, and I will be in contact with you soon.

Ryan Niffen
McCarthy Hyundai
913-324-7200
rniffen@mccarthyautogroup.com

Travis S.
Satisfied Customer
In then out, expedient service. Staff was great. Louis @ service desk. A++
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Travis, thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey, I will pass the message onto Louis! We look forward to seeing you next time!

TL
Terry L.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Did jib in time promised
I had 2 prior visits that had not been good. This one went very well.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Terry thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, I am glad we were able to right the ship on this last visit! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Douglas C.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
Mirror
Olathe Hyundai did a terrific job replacing the passenger mirror.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Doug, thank you for taking the time to fill out your survery, your feedback is truly important to us. We look forward to seeing you next time!

John P.
Lenexa, KS
fast / friendly /on time
very satified
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

John, thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SP
Sandy P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I trust the work they do and they’re very informative when telling me there’s a problem.
As I’ve said numerous times in these surveys, the service department is terrific!
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Sandy, thank you for putting your trust in us, means a lot to have this kind of feedback from our customers. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Sam M.
So impressed
McCarthy did amazing work on my sonata! So thankful!
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Sam, thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Joyce W.
Quick in and out
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Joyce, hank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We try to be as efficient as we can so thank you for taking notice! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Sharon B.
Colony, KS
Very attentive
My in laws took my car in for a minor repair- as I was working. The staff was very appreciative and attentive to their needs while they waited. We were a bit worried since we had not purchased car at this location. We will for sure be back!
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Sharon, thank you for taking the time to complete your survey! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Happy to hear we earned your business!

Gardner, KS
Easy Service
Had me in and out in under 45 minutes with the same day appointment.

Mark P.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor Communication, Adequate Service When Finally Completed
Had a morning appointment, but my car sat all day without being looked at and no calls were made to let me know they were short service technicians. I had to demand to talk to a live technician late that afternoon before I finally got a status. Excuses were made as to why it wasn't looked at yet along with a promise I'd get a call the next morning. When that didn't happened I was again the one who called to check the status (around noon). Because of the amount of time they spent even getting it on the racks it took yet another day for them to get the work done. No loaner cars were provided, nor any compensation (discounts) for my time lost. Had they called that first day and explained the technician dilemma I would have had a chance to get my car and schedule service for another day. So far it appears that the repairs have been done adequately, so no complaints on that at this time. Overall, very disappointed in the communication and time in getting the car repairs completed.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Mark thank you for your feedback, I will be talking to your service advisor to find out how this happened and I will be calling you as well to see how I can make this right. Thank you again, without this type of feedback we cannot get better. We will talk soon!

Duane C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is great
When I brought my vehicle in for service I asked about any internet specials that you might have on the service work I had done since no mailers had come to my home outside of trading in my current vehicle for a new one.
I was told that the service department had talked about something coming out soon. I mentioned that the last time the manager passed along the discount to me but was told he was out and that the assistant couldn't show me the same courtesy. I was disappointed in this response. I feel customers that bring their vehicles to your shop on a regular basis should be given some type of customer loyalty discount.
Thanks,
Duane Collier
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Duane, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback it is truly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Thank you again.

MT
Merlyn T.
Peculiar, MO
Satisfactory
Timely work. Good results .
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey, we truly to appreciate it and look forward to your next visit! Thanks again Merlyn!

Robert H.
Recall
Scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Robert, thank you for filling out your survey, we truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in! Thanks again!

Andrew M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Loved it!
They listened to my concerns and saw what I as seeing. They fixed it!!
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

Robert S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Parts manager
Scott Schaefer is a great guy.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Robert, thank you for your feedback, I will be sure to pass the message onto Scott!! We look forward to seeing you again!

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Not only did they not fix my car for what they charged, but they followed it up with horrible costumer service.
MICHAEL W. from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am looking into this issue, and I will be in contact with you in the next few days to see what we can do to resolve this. Thank you again for your feedback.