Overall Rating 4.5740772/5Overall Rating 4.5740772/5Overall Rating 4.5740772/5Overall Rating 4.5740772/5rating 4.5740772
Overall Rating 2.32075/5Overall Rating 2.32075/5rating 2.32075rating 2.32075rating 2.32075

Joseph T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Exterior trim piece replaced.
I really love doing business with these folks. They try very hard, and as far as I can tell - take pride in where they work. I think they’re honest.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your business!

TJ
Talal J.
Sedalia, MO
Awesome
I always get an honest opinion from this dealer.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Arminda M.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Average about what I expected.
Okay
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for this great review!  See you next time!

John L.
Lansing, KS
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very efficient
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you John for this great review!  We look forward to taking care of you in the future!

LG
Larry G.
Gardner, KS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Add ON's
I receive two mailings telling me I need service when the car has been stored for six months. One said "oil changes and more done fast for $35.50. I call for an appt. Soon after a man comes in and brings with him two air filters that were so covered in lint you couldn't tell what they were. He said they were from my car. I told him I didn't believe him but to replace my filters anyway. Soon afterwards he comes back and said my tires really needed rotating and re-balancing. I told him to go ahead with rotating but not to re-balance., Total bill and last bill $182.29
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Larry for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am looking into this issue, and we will be in touch with you soon.  If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to give me a call at the number listed below.  Thanks again!

LH
Linda H.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Linda for this 5 star review!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast
They got everything done earlier than the estimate and went over everything with me.

FA
Forest A.
Grandview, MO
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The Staff is Very Good,they Check Everything .
I have no problems making an Appointment and I never have a long wait.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for this great review!  We appreciate your business!

PV
Pamela V.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. HelpfuL informative, and polite employees
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  We appreciate your response!

RT
Robert T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
History
I still can not understand why one Hyundai dealership can not view technical data for my vehicle from a different Hyundai dealership. What is the huge secret between two Hyundai entities under the Hyundai Corporate umbrella? I think that Hyundai is missing the boat for supporting the consumer to the best of their ability. Why not get the TOTAL historical picture before beginning a repair?

GA
Gregory A.
excellent
service including price for oil change and basic check up were great.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Gregory for this great review!

Christina M.
Very courteous and timely
The staff always take good care of me and it moves very quickly
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Christina for this 5 star review!  Have a great day!

GC
Greg C.
The do a good job, BUT
Scheduling service with whomever handles scheduling for McCarthy Hyundai is problematic. We have two Hyundais -- and even though we'll explicitly say which vehicle is going in for service - invariably the service desk thinks the other car is the one they'll be working on. It is though the scheduler doesn't hear us clearly saying that we're bringing in the Santa Fe, and not the Sonata. Then, even though I recently scheduled a routine oil change and inspection for 8:15 a.m. -- I did not receive my car back for 1 hour and 45 minutes. WOW. Perhaps the inspection is now more "thorough" ... but there have been many times when I've scheduled a similar service and it has been done in just a little under an hour.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I do apologize about the inconvenience of issues that you experienced your last service visit.  We will be reaching out to you soon to discuss this, and help get this issue resolved. Thanks again!

GS
Gregory S.
Shawnee, KS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Greg for this great review!  Have a nice weekend!

RK
Rita K.
Na
Na
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Rita for this 5 star review!  Have a great weekend!

PL
Patricia L.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service
Always in and out fast.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for this great review Patricia!  We appreciate your business!

Mark M.
Shawnee, KS
09/12/2018 Category: Service
MAM
Professional & Prompt
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Mark for this great review!  Have a nice night!

McCarthy Hyundai Service Dept
I’m very impressed with the thoroughness in this dept. I’m thrilled that Lewis persisted until the issue with my vehicle was found and fixed! Thanks so much!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for this great review!  We appreciate your business!

Danny L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Handled Bad News with Finess and Sincerity
After taking longer than anticipated on changing my spark plugs and oil and replacing a leaky gasket and oil pan, I drove my car a couple of blocks only to discover that it accelerated haltingly while shining an engine light on the dashboard.

Instead of trying to deny the problem, the rep and the technicians quickly and thoroughly diagnosed the problem. They also treated me with respect and deference. Two of the spark plugs were damaged during shipping and caused two of the cylinders to misfire. I am not a mechanical expert, but the rep courteously explained what had gone wrong in language I easily understood. My car is currently running properly, and I'm grateful.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  I do apologize about the issue, but it seems like it was handled properly.  We appreciate your response, and your business!  Have a great night!

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe Service
McCarthy Olathe Hyundai continues to provide strong consistent service to my vehicle. I would definitely purchase another from them have all my service done there.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for this great review!  It was great working with you, and if you ever need anything you know I'm here to help.  Have a great week!