Overall Rating 4.5671624/5Overall Rating 4.5671624/5Overall Rating 4.5671624/5Overall Rating 4.5671624/5rating 4.5671624
Overall Rating 2.26866/5Overall Rating 2.26866/5rating 2.26866rating 2.26866rating 2.26866

John W.
Hot Springs Village, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Was very happy with the service I received.

SG
Simon G.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Quality people which equals excellent service
Ryan Niffen was my service writer in Blue Springs where I purchased my Sonata. I always received great service and care for my car. When he assumed the position of service manager in Olathe I followed him there. That tells you all you need to know about his dedication to providing great service to all customers.

Rita S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
great service
they are always professional
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Rita for this great review!  Have a great weekend!

Lawrence M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
2010 Tucson
Mike did as prescribed. All service was completed in a timely and efficient manner.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you Lawrence for taking the time to let everyone know how we did!  It is always a pleasure seeing and working with you!

Cathyann W.
Shawnee, KS
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Bee
Professionalism.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for this great review!  Have a great weekend!

Arminda M.
Hyundai Service ReScore
I'm happy to rescore this survey for Grant my Service Advisor. He was professional and courteous. He took my issue very seriously, and reassured me the issue would be resolved by Management and we will continue to bring our car to the McCarthy Hyundai service department.

To Management: I do not think it is fair to hold the Service Advisor soley responsible for the outcome of the survey, when the root cause was not of his making. Let's simply get this behind us, and let it go. I will always consider advice from the service department, but as President Ronald Reagan said: "Trust but Verify!"

Lance McCallum 913-200-1298 P.S. Thanks Ryan for the e-mail.

10/16/2019 Category: Service
Going to Hyundai Service Department as long as powertrain warranty is in effect.
Mechanics recommending parts and service that were not needed. More than once.
Service advisors are great people. But the dealership change personnel more often than we change our oil.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  I am aware of this issue, and apologize about the inconvenience.  We will be reaching out to you soon to discuss these problems.

2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
service personnel
excellent personnel - knowledgeable service writers who are customer oriented and are "people persons" - friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable - what more can you ask for.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for this great review!  Have a great day!

Mary B.
Lenexa, KS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
45,000 Mile Maintenance
All work for the 45,000 Mile Maintenance, as well as a couple extra services, on our car was great and everything was done in the day as promised.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we did.  We appreciate your business!

Tonganoxie, KS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Thermostat went out
The thermostat went out in my brand new Elantra. They fixed in a timely matter but I’m disappointed that it went out in the first place the car is a 2019 and I have only driven it for 5 months.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the feed back!  I completely understand how frustrating it is when your vehicle breaks down, and we always do our best to make the visit as easy as possible.  If you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me to let me know.  Have a great day!

LW
Larry W.
Bonner Springs, KS
Responsive
Responsive to service request.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you Larry for this great review!

pretty good experience
overall good experience. collision and dealership need to communicate I had to drive back and forth because no one knew where I needed to be. unexpected added mileage.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the feedback.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Have a great night!

Dama L.
Warranty Repair
Quick friendly service for a warranty repair on an O2 sensor. They were ready on time and I had a very short wait while they completed repairs.
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  Have a great night!

CP
Cary P.
Service work
Good experience overall
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Cary!  Glad to finally have your vehicle all fixed up!  Have a great night!

Barbara M.
Shawnee, KS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service. Never have to wait
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you Barbara for this 5 star review!

CL
Connie L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/14/2019 Category: Service
I always get great customer service here!
As always, I appreciate that it's easy to schedule the service, and the work is completed quickly, while I wait. One of the things I particularly appreciated at this appointment is that I was given a recommended service list for when I reach my next milestone maintenance mileage, and it's helpful to know approximately what expense, time frame, and services I'll be facing. Thank you for the great customer service!
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Connie for letting us know how your visit went.  Kudos to Grant, he always does a great job!  We appreciate your business, and we look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle in the future!

De Soto, KS
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Simple and thorough
Great people, easy to cooperate
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for this 5 star review!

James M.
Basehor, KS
10/03/2019 Category: Service
hyundai maintenance
Pleasant experience
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!  Have a great weekend!

SR
Steven R.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Steven Robinson
Excellent service, professional and friendly staff!
SHANE A H., SERVICE MANAGER from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LEAVE AN OUTSTANDING 5 STAR REVIEW!! WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!

SHANE HOLLADAY
SERVICE MANAGER
816-224-7500

Deanna B.
Paola, KS
09/29/2019
Purchase
My first visit was with Terrence, and it went well. He was proficient in listening to my interests, it was my agenda not his. Pointing out things I wanted to know, and some benefits I wouldn't have been aware of. My purchasing visit went well with professionalism. My expectations were met by McCarthy, so far.

WH
William H.
Leavenworth, KS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2019 Category: Service
title
All was OK
RYAN T N., Service Manager from McCarthy Olathe Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you William for taking the time to complete the survey!