Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5rating 4.490567
Overall Rating 2.45283/5Overall Rating 2.45283/5rating 2.45283rating 2.45283rating 2.45283

2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Surprised but turned out fine
I was impressed with Cheryl Springsteen. She was new on the job, but I was very impressed with her service. If she couldn't answer my concerns or questions, she went and found the answers and got back to me. I felt like she paid attention to my worries and cared to be sure I was aware of what was going on. She set up a car for me to use as they found a serious safety problem with the tie rods and they wouldn't let me drive my own car until it was fixed, but they needed to obtain the parts. She helped me switch a few things from my own car to the new one. She told me up front how much the unexpected repair would cost. She followed through on everything she said she'd do. She was very pleasant, even responding to my "humor" about the whole situation. She is a "keeper" and I look forward to dealing with her again.

Something I did not think to ask her was, since the total came to about $800, is there any procedure on getting a free loaner, rather than have to rent the 2018 Sonata at $38 a day? (I was very lucky, however, that it only took one day to complete.) And the Sonata is a very nice car with a lot of the new features I see on TV and it was fun to drive ! I wish I could swap the two cars....Even Steven. Ha Ha

VC
Velma C.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
recall time allotted
I went in for a recall. i was told it would take an hour. it was almost 2 before i got out of there. However, the person I worked with was Meghan. She is an excellent customer service person. I enjoyed working with her. She made it better because she was very friendly and pleasant.
I purposely made the appt. for the time i had available. I had to reschedule my next appt. to a later time for that day, which moved everything else on my calendar down. Be honest about how long a recall will take and make sure your technicians do it on time.

Taunton, MA
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I went in for a routine oil change, and was called regarding an item that was recommended to be replaced. I had an early appointment, but it still was done in record time. I was still finishing the breakfast from the service that's provided! I have done all my services for my car here since I bought it, and can't see that changing.

HE
Heather E.
Timely and accurate service
I was called for a recall issue and scheduled a date and time. My vehicle was taken immediately. I was told it would take approximately and hour and my car was returned within 45 minutes, fixed and washed. Great job to the service department.

Debra H.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is always done at the scheduled time. I have had no problems with the work done to my car. I usually wait, unless it is a long job, and the wait time is exactly what they quote.

Norwood, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service second to none!
Great service as always this dealership goes above and beyond every visit.

GB
Gerald B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
great, friendly people

BF
Barbara F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast Service
Had a noise when steering. They figured it out and nonmore noise

Oil change was quick and as promised

John D.

Taja S.
New Bedford, MA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Kep, I dont think I'm spelling his name right but he was very respectful. His customer service was just right for me. He let me know if service was needed or not needed I hope this continues.

Whitman, MA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service as first customer
We were told it would take an hour and it took an hour. Taken in on time (note we were first customer of day at 7am).

Susan C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/15/2019 Category: Service
It's the people that make the difference.
very professional. thanks.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
See previous comment
See previous comment
JAIMIE C. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Good Morning,
My name is Jaimie Carmichael, I am the service manager at Mcgovern Hyundai. I would like to speak with you regarding your recent service visit at your earliest convenience . Please reach out to me directly.Thank you 508-205-3530

ED
Ellen D.
Fall River, MA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Factory warranties
A1 service. Service department was friendly and very helpful. Would definitely take my car back to Mcgovern's for all types of service. Highly recommend it to all my friends that own Hyundai's. Cant say anything negative about this decision dealership. Top notch. Thank you.

RT
Rosemarie T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
convienient knowledgable providers
The length of wait time was about an hour longer than expected, reportedly because of the car wash . Although I appreciated the wash I would not accept it again. I did enjoy the free breakfast.. Thanks

Mansfield, MA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service makes your dealership rating poor.
Read all my previous comments!
JAIMIE C. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good Morning Mrs.Hein,

My name is Jaimie Carmichael and I am the service manager here at Mcgovern Hyundai. I would like to speak with you about your recent service visit. Please call me at your earliest convenience . 508-205-3530. Thank you for your time.

Stoughton, MA
Very timely service
Great professional service!!

Theresa S.
N/A
N/A

Holbrook, MA
Visit
They dont try to sell service that is not needed.

Quincy, MA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Focused
Provided both time estimate and cost estimate and met both. Also provided a lovely lunch while I waited,