Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5Overall Rating 4.490567/5rating 4.490567
Overall Rating 2.45283/5Overall Rating 2.45283/5rating 2.45283rating 2.45283rating 2.45283

Nancy O.
East Taunton, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Stoughton, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
Customer Service goes over what is required for the car maintenance and then reviews it with the customer after work is completed. Taken on time for appointment and are notified if they find any issues.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/15/2018 Category: Service
I have done business with McGovern Hyundai before. I like their service an I will continue to return for all my auto needs. I will definitely refer my friends and families to get service there.

DK
Denise K.
Excellent customer service
Service Rep was awesome.
My son had to be to work early. My appointment was for a later time and he took me in and got me right out

PH
Patricia H.
Stoughton, MA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
great
Liked how the company sent text

Foxborough, MA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service just takes a little too long

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Was greeted with at smile to and fast service .
Scott S., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you very much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you at future visits!

PL
Paul L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
quality service with good customer relations
As usual the service just completed was done in a professional manor with 100% satisfaction all around. Great people to do business with.

RP
Robert P.
East Bridgewater, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service is 0ne of the best around.

Carver, MA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Setvice
Service department isgreat

KH
Krista H.
Halifax, MA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to help you out and get you out in a reasonable time.

VS
Vincent S.
Canton, MA
Great Service Department
They are courteous and efficient,the wait is usually very short.
Scott S., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you in the future

KN
Kenneth N.
Norton, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
NICE PEOPLE
i was told i was only waiting now for my vehicle being washed.
i drove down the road and noticed it was not washed. i didn't feel like turning around and coming back. had a busy day ahead.
seat belt re tractor quality is poor...
Scott S., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Mr. Nelson,
Please reach out to me at your earliest. I would like to know how we can earn your 5 star business and not a 4 star service.

Thanks!

PR
Phillip R.
Randolph, MA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Mr. Reaves
Freindl, and attention to detail.

Raoul B.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Problem with 2015 Elantra.
We were up from Florida on a medical emergency and they did a great job repairing our vehicle.

PH
Patricia H.
Milton, MA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service staff does a good job.
Richard P., Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great feedback

LA
Laurence A.
East Bridgewater, MA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
service was fine to a point
I am not happy. I talked to service manager on several occasions about the same problem. I need the air conditioner compressor replaced. I was told it would be ordered and when it is in they will call for me to make an appointment. I checked with parts. The compressor is in stock in all warehouses and can be delivered in one to two days it was to be taken care of in September. The dealer that told me the problem with my air conditioner compressor was in Tennessee. They new I was on vacation that is the only reason I didn't have them fix it because I was on my way home at that time. They still called me or emailed me every other day for about 2 weeks.To find out if I was going to need them to order the compressor, or had I gotten it fixed yet. That is a dealer I would go back to in a minuet for repairs if I'm eve in Tennessee again and need service.

Jay D.
12/06/2018
Great Salesmen
I went to McGovern to see about buy a used car. I had a great Salesmen, Douvante. No pressure at all. I test drove a Ford Escape. I loved the car& I bought it. Douvante is very friendly and like I said no pressure. If your going there to buy a car I recommend Douvante

Attleboro, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Staff
Everything about my experience was easy. Honored my appt.time staff very friendly
Scott S., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you Very Much for the Great feedback! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Taunton, MA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
pleasant experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Scott S., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you very much for the great feedback! We look forward to helping you in the future!