JEAN M.
11/25/2020
Great customer service!
Always come here! Great guys !

JJ
JOHN J.
Reading, MA
Ford Expedition
11/25/2020
Reputation
Good people run this place. My friend told me about Obrien car care. Well, long story short, I'm kind of a NIGHTMARE to deal with and these guys handled me just fine. I asked questions til a normal person would be blue in the face and the guy just kept answering. I feel they have a good blend of quality and personality. I mean, they must, if their willing to deal with me!!!! Sure the customers always right but its important to treat people with respect. Thanks Guys at Obrien.

KO
KEN O.
11/24/2020
Thanks great job as always
Obrien’s car care cares about your car ans in very fair to deal with also they call you to let you know the problem big or small ahead of time 🇺🇸👍

KEVIN M.
Great service knowledge
They explained everything and updated the status of vehicle

SG

friendly, honest

Thank you very much!

11/19/2020
O'Brien's car care awesome
These guys are all awesome been bringing my vehicles to them for over 20yrs..
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you very much Jim we appreciate your business!!

SP
STEVE P.
Laconia, NH
11/19/2020
Truck repair
Bill's team figured out the problem with my Silverado that had alluded others. They kept me informed with good communication and charged a very reasonable price. I was very happy with the work.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 11/23/2020

Thanks Steve for the kind words,  we truly appreciate your business!

DAVE L.
11/18/2020
Honest people
Obrien's has been my go to mechanics for 10+ years. I have always had excellent service and professional repairs. They tell you what needs repair and do not oversell their services. They stand by what they do and are reasonable with their rates. Honest and prompt. It would be difficult to find a neighborhood service center better than Obrien's .

EG
ERIC G.
11/17/2020
Excellence is what you get
I have been bringing my vehicles here for years. Starting at the counter when you first come in you are treated like their best customer. The staff is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. They are so experienced that most times I have a problem the counter staff seem to know what it is just from my description of the problem. Moving on to the diagnostic report of the problem they are very detailed in what the problem is and the cost associated with the repair. The actual work it is always very professionally done and they explain everything that was done. The cost is reasonable and competitive. If it’s just for an oil change or tire rotation they are fast and efficient. I would highly recommend O’Brien care care for any and all you car repairs and maintenance.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much Eric we truly appreciate your kind words and the nice write up!! Once again thank you

GR
GAIL R.
Bridgewater, MA
11/15/2020
Employees and honesty
Dependable service and interest in customer

RD
RICK D.
Abington, MA
11/13/2020
Trustworthy and friendly
Friendly and honest—and easy to deal with it. I feel I can trust them.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/12/2020
Satisfaction based service
Great service and great results as always - thank you. Honest, accommodating and reasonable prices makes them my go to repair facility for both of my vehicles.

NW
NICHOLAS W.
Weymouth, MA
11/12/2020
Good work and good people
Very good service and very friendly staff

PM
PETER M.
11/11/2020
Great service and great people