07/26/2020
These people are horrible
These people are in it simply for the money. I had missing sway bar links ON BOTH ENDS!!! These people live underneath cars (figuratively speaking) So if someone like me who knows nothing about cars notice it THERE IS NO REASON THEY DIDNT NOTICE...BOTH!!! They are in it strictly for the cash. AND Just didn’t give a f*** about that extra problem. It was a Saturday near closing so I guess they didn’t want to do the extra work of buying the Sway bar links So just didn’t tell me about the problem. KNOWING the alignment would just make the issue worst! Now tire is wobbling and sway bar is swinging like crazy. POINT?......FIND A BETTER/HONEST ALIGNMENT SHOP. Unless your car is brand new off the lot. WHATS THE POINT OF AN ALIGNMENT IF MY SWAY BAR LINK IS MISSING?? ON BOTH ENDS!!!!! These guys are clowns 🤡
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 07/31/2020

We apologize for missing the sway bar links sorry for the inconvenience.

BILL B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/08/2020
William Barrett
Great attention to my needs. Courteous and friendly.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you so much Bill!!

Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you!!

DENNIS D.
Braintree, MA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/15/2019
Good work but not the long cal deal it used to be
Nice work but prices seem to be moving up.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/19/2019

Sorry getting back so late  away a few days. Thanks for the business and I will definitely take a look at our pricing structure. Once again thank you

MIKE G.
Randolph, MA
Chrysler 200
01/02/2021
Good Guys
These guys are honest and respectful. I took my vehicle there for an issue with heating system. Although they needed to refer me to the dealer, they provided good feedback on what the issue potentially could be and only charged me a minimal diagnosis fee. I would definitely recommend.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you very much!

TJ
TED J.
Buick Enclave
11/03/2020
Timely Alignment
This was my first visit to O’Briens. They were very helpful and said that it would be ready in a couple of hours and I got a call saying it was ready in 2 hours. The car drives better now that it is back in alignment.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate the business.

MRS R.
04/16/2020
Efficient service
I called and made an appointment. My car was taken in and evaluated, call to me and explanation of service needed were done in short order. Repairs were made the same day even though parts were needed.
Very friendly customer service.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you we truly appreciate the business.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2019
Came in to have my car looked at. They were very informative and courteous. Not like most mechanics out to get your money. The wait time was reasonable. I’ve been here a couple times and I can’t say enough good things about this place. Highly recommended.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you we truly appreciate your business!!

DAN R.
Plymouth, MA
10/05/2019
Vehicle repair
The work is done to my satisfaction and completed on time. I have been having work done at OBCC for many years and will continue to do so.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much!!

05/23/2019
Painless & easy!
Drop my car the night before. They call me in the am when my car is all set. I have never had any issues. Always painless and easy!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

JANICE D.
05/22/2019
Brought my daughters older car in, O'Brien's fixed her problems with her muffler and tires quickly at a decent price.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thanks we truly appreciate your business!!

JEAN M.
Braintree, MA
Ford Edge
01/26/2021
As always a great experience!
Love these guys!

JOE F.
GMC Savana Cargo Van
01/25/2021
The people and work are excellent
Very nice and helpful staff and always take care of your car. The only place to go for your car needs.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/26/2021

Thanks Joe we appreciate your business!!

BW
BRIAN W.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/23/2021
Great service!!!!! Great people!!!!
We trust the people and trust the work!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much Brian and Ellen we appreciate your business!

JOHN H.
Ram 1500
01/22/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Always honest,courteous and always a job well done!

JULIA P.
Hyundai TUCSON
01/22/2021
Consistently good service
Whether it’s my 2028 Hyundai or 1998 Jeep, they have both received thorough, reasonably priced service. No fake add ons, no talking down because I’m a woman, just courteous and efficient services.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business!