07/26/2020
These people are horrible
These people are in it simply for the money. I had missing sway bar links ON BOTH ENDS!!! These people live underneath cars (figuratively speaking) So if someone like me who knows nothing about cars notice it THERE IS NO REASON THEY DIDNT NOTICE...BOTH!!! They are in it strictly for the cash. AND Just didn’t give a f*** about that extra problem. It was a Saturday near closing so I guess they didn’t want to do the extra work of buying the Sway bar links So just didn’t tell me about the problem. KNOWING the alignment would just make the issue worst! Now tire is wobbling and sway bar is swinging like crazy. POINT?......FIND A BETTER/HONEST ALIGNMENT SHOP. Unless your car is brand new off the lot. WHATS THE POINT OF AN ALIGNMENT IF MY SWAY BAR LINK IS MISSING?? ON BOTH ENDS!!!!! These guys are clowns 🤡
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 07/31/2020

We apologize for missing the sway bar links sorry for the inconvenience.

BILL B.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/08/2020
William Barrett
Great attention to my needs. Courteous and friendly.

Thank you so much Bill!!

Thank you!!

DENNIS D.
Braintree, MA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/15/2019
Good work but not the long cal deal it used to be
Nice work but prices seem to be moving up.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/19/2019

Sorry getting back so late  away a few days. Thanks for the business and I will definitely take a look at our pricing structure. Once again thank you

MRS R.
04/16/2020
Efficient service
I called and made an appointment. My car was taken in and evaluated, call to me and explanation of service needed were done in short order. Repairs were made the same day even though parts were needed.
Very friendly customer service.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you we truly appreciate the business.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2019
Came in to have my car looked at. They were very informative and courteous. Not like most mechanics out to get your money. The wait time was reasonable. I’ve been here a couple times and I can’t say enough good things about this place. Highly recommended.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you we truly appreciate your business!!

DAN R.
Plymouth, MA
10/05/2019
Vehicle repair
The work is done to my satisfaction and completed on time. I have been having work done at OBCC for many years and will continue to do so.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much!!

05/23/2019
Painless & easy!
Drop my car the night before. They call me in the am when my car is all set. I have never had any issues. Always painless and easy!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

JANICE D.
05/22/2019
Brought my daughters older car in, O'Brien's fixed her problems with her muffler and tires quickly at a decent price.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thanks we truly appreciate your business!!

JOHN M.
Marshfield Hills, MA
Ram 1500
10/20/2020
Service at its best!!
Why do I drive from Marshfield to Holbrook for service to our vehicles. It’s an easy decision because of the professional service you receive. Great service at a very fair price always!! Thank you

DONNA D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/12/2020
If want a car repair service center that is absolutely wonderful this is the one for you. They are efficient, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words Donna!!

GD
GERRY D.
10/12/2020
O’Brien Care Care
Great service, done right and on time at a fair price.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you so much Jerry!!

AG
AL G.
Dedham, MA
10/10/2020
Going there for 29 years. Says it all.
Car problems are no fun, but Obrien takes the pain away from the situation. I have been going there for 29 years because they can be trusted.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you so much for the years of loyalty and trusting us with your vehicles!!

JOHN D.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
10/08/2020
Every good customer service
Got my appointment with no problem for the day I asked for and time
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks John we appreciate the business

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
10/07/2020
Satisfied customer
Brought my car for 65k maintenance today. They did a great job on my car as usual. The service was done in a timely fashion, mechanic was very informative. The whole cost was reasonable. No complaints here. Great group of guys. Overall very happy with a job well done.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you very much we appreciate your business

DAMIEN S.
Randolph, MA
Nissan Maxima
10/07/2020
Very professional and clean
I went to get a car alignment which was done in a prompt manner. Not to mention the air in all four of my tires got checked .
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you very much for the business!!