SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2019
Came in to have my car looked at. They were very informative and courteous. Not like most mechanics out to get your money. The wait time was reasonable. I’ve been here a couple times and I can’t say enough good things about this place. Highly recommended.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you we truly appreciate your business!!

DAN R.
Plymouth, MA
10/05/2019
Vehicle repair
The work is done to my satisfaction and completed on time. I have been having work done at OBCC for many years and will continue to do so.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much!!

Holbrook, MA
05/23/2019
Painless & easy!
Drop my car the night before. They call me in the am when my car is all set. I have never had any issues. Always painless and easy!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

JANICE D.
Brockton, MA
05/22/2019
Brought my daughters older car in, O'Brien's fixed her problems with her muffler and tires quickly at a decent price.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thanks we truly appreciate your business!!