BC
BILL C.
Kia Sorento
03/25/2021
First Visit
Never had been here before. Was very happy with the service.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you very much for the kind words!

DAN D.
Brockton, MA
GMC Pickup
02/27/2021
Clean, Professional, honest evaluation of what work I needed done..first visit to shop.
After evaluating work I ask to be done, and gave me cost of power stirring pump.A very pleasant place ,I’ll be back..
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you so much for the opportunity to service your vehicle we appreciate the business.

MIKE G.
Randolph, MA
Chrysler 200
01/02/2021
Good Guys
These guys are honest and respectful. I took my vehicle there for an issue with heating system. Although they needed to refer me to the dealer, they provided good feedback on what the issue potentially could be and only charged me a minimal diagnosis fee. I would definitely recommend.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you very much!

TJ
TED J.
Buick Enclave
11/03/2020
Timely Alignment
This was my first visit to O’Briens. They were very helpful and said that it would be ready in a couple of hours and I got a call saying it was ready in 2 hours. The car drives better now that it is back in alignment.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much we appreciate the business.

MRS R.
04/16/2020
Efficient service
I called and made an appointment. My car was taken in and evaluated, call to me and explanation of service needed were done in short order. Repairs were made the same day even though parts were needed.
Very friendly customer service.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you we truly appreciate the business.

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Walpole, MA
12/20/2019
Came in to have my car looked at. They were very informative and courteous. Not like most mechanics out to get your money. The wait time was reasonable. I’ve been here a couple times and I can’t say enough good things about this place. Highly recommended.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you we truly appreciate your business!!

DAN R.
Plymouth, MA
10/05/2019
Vehicle repair
The work is done to my satisfaction and completed on time. I have been having work done at OBCC for many years and will continue to do so.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much!!

05/23/2019
Painless & easy!
Drop my car the night before. They call me in the am when my car is all set. I have never had any issues. Always painless and easy!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

JANICE D.
Brockton, MA
05/22/2019
Brought my daughters older car in, O'Brien's fixed her problems with her muffler and tires quickly at a decent price.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/25/2019

Thanks we truly appreciate your business!!