JOHN M.
Marshfield Hills, MA
Ram 1500
10/20/2020
Service at its best!!
Why do I drive from Marshfield to Holbrook for service to our vehicles. It’s an easy decision because of the professional service you receive. Great service at a very fair price always!! Thank you

GM
GARY M.
Ram 1500
09/28/2020
Great service, with a very knowledge team
Great friendly staff, very helpful,

MO
MIKE O.
Scituate, MA
07/31/2020
Check engine light
O’Brien CC was really fast - they read the code and provided me with a piece of mind that the vehicle was ok.

Hingham, MA
GMC Terrain
06/24/2020
Great place
We just got 4 new tires on our mid-size SUV. We have gone there for years because of the Competitive prices and quick yet thorough work. We continue to go there for the friendly and keep-it-real service.

EL

LAURICE H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2020
Extremely happy
I was looking for new mechanic and they got me right in they called me within an hour what's wrong they had it fixed within two hours when they told me the price I almost hit the floor I was so happy and I will be bringing all my cars there and I will be spreading the word especially to the people that were using my original Mechanic because I know they are not happy

JOE B.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/03/2020
Knowledgable and courteous staff that delivers quality service in a timely manner at reasonable cost,once again a great experience

AK
ANGEL K.
Nissan Rogue
05/30/2020
Good people and great customer service
They do really good work, they dont try to over charge you or get extra money by trying to sell you things that aren't needed. Really nice people and great trustworthy work.

MK
MIKE K.
Bridgewater, MA
Nissan LEAF
Professional people
Great service, professional job, equals happy repeat customer. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

AF
ADAM LAURA F.
05/30/2020
Always excellent service and value.
The team at O'Brien Car Care is always helpful and friendly. Their knowledgeable staff can diagnose and fix just about any issues with your vehicle.

I've used them faithfully for at least 20 years.

MARK S.
Dodge Dakota
05/29/2020
Trusted and True
I recently had work done on my pickup. I had an issue with a window. I received a call informing me of the issue, what the approximate cost would be, and a time frame when it would be done. The issue was corrected to my satisfaction. The bill was as I was told, and it was ready before the time quoted. I cannot express enough how good it feels to be able to trust your mechanic. I recommend O'BRIEN Car Care to everyone!!

MO
Mike O.
Scituate, MA
Used car experience
My family needed a used car to meet the needs of three colleges kids home for the summer (5 drivers in the house) I can always count on O’Brien Car Care to come through. I purchased a quality used car to meet the demand and always know I can service it there for A quality trustworthy experience.

JIM L.
Abington, MA
05/28/2020
Friendly and great customer service. Quick quality work at a good price also.

JULIA P.
Jeep Cherokee
Dependable and reliable
Obriens has been taking care of my 1998 Jeep for the past 2 years. I’ve been consistently pleased with the quality of the work. Car care is never cheap but Obriens is much more reasonable than many providers.

Displaying 1 Review