Maria C.
Canton, MA
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Phev
07/10/2020 Category: Service
High respect for the customer
My experience at the McGovern dealership was great. The sales specialist Clyde was very attentive, he listened to my preferences with respect, assisted me in the choice of vehicle and was able to find the vehicle I wanted from a different dealership in a vey short time (even with the challenges of decreased supply with COVID 19 pandemic). He made sure that I got information about all the possible discounts I could get.
I also liked that the initial price they gave me was the same as the final one as I've had very different experiences in the past when buying a car.
My new car is everything I was hoping for and more!
I am and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends and acquaintances.

Attleboro, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great and quick service
Fast work for oil change and check a recall

Rhonda C.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Customer service is always friendly and helpful! Overall maintenance to my vehicle is always apparent after I leave the dealership car runs very nice.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time and taking the survey!

Taunton, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service and not long wait time
Rich Yell was the person that took care of me
He was very pleasant and helpful and the service department got the job done in what I felt was a very reasonable amount of time
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time and taking the survey!

Massachusetts
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Servce
Great and fast service. Convenient and nice waiting area. Employees friendly and pleasant.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for the great survey!

Donna G.
Abington, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast and reasonably priced service.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the survey!

Raynham, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2020 Category: Service
staff
staff was friendly and helpful. Most were wearing masks and hand sanitizer was available. staff offered water while waiting
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thanks for the great survey!

Joann C.
Raynham, MA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Easy Choice
Love Hyundai Sonatas quality, style, comfort, roominess and warranty.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for taking the survey!

PC
Patrick C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service at McGovern Hyundai
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time and taking the survey!

South Easton, MA
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory service appointment
This visit was something of an anomaly, but not handled well. I essentially paid money to wait for over an hour to be told what I already knew was wrong with my car and to not get the repair done. Should have been postponed from the start by the dealership when they could easily have checked ahead of time to see if they had the part (car battery)

Good Morning Aaron,

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the survey. Please reach out to me so we can discuss your recent service appointment. I would love the chance to make this right by you.

Anthony Putignano

Mansfield, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
I had the good fortune of dealing with Molly Doyle who was extremely personable and professional. She quickly provided me an estimate and the services were done quickly and under budget. SHE made my experience awesome and will return!!
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

I am glad Molly could provide you the service that you needed.

Massachusetts
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent and fast service
Fast, reasonably priced and excellent service provided by Rich.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time and taking the survey.

MA
Mary A.
North Easton, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service with a smile
Had my car serviced, great department Molly is #1 goes the extra mile for the customer. Service was done to expectation and promptly. Was kept aware of any issues and pricing with repair.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

WQ
Wilma Q.
West Wareham, MA
WOWZA
What a great service company. I bring all my cars there. I'm on my 5th car with Hyundai, and swear by them. The facility is spotless. Beautiful cars on display which sells its self while waiting for service. Yeah that can be tough. They have sexy sleek cars, Mom Cars, high end cars, what ever you want. Service dept doesn't over sell. I really have to say I have no complaints...
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words!

LE
Lisa E.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change...Lisa E.
During these trying times, it was nice to see McGovern adhering to all safety ordinances from point of entry until I drove out of dealership. As usual, the staff was friendly and the service was quick.
ANTHONY P., Service Manager from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the message and glad we could make you feel safe!