Brockton, MA
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Waiting for long periods when an appointment was made to have tires put on.
Molly at front desk was very helpful and courteous. My issue is when I had made an appointment, I waited for at least 2/12 hours to find I needed another tire. And an additional 2 hrs to wait for vehicle.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/12/2021

I do thank you for your feedback.  We are continuously looking to improve and y our feedback is very helpful.  I will be in touch, as I would like to talk to every customer over the phone and try to find a solution to issues, and sometimes running the ideas with customers with complaints help us develop a better process.

Aaron B.
South Easton, MA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Straightforward service
Nothing unusual, but estimate for the time of the service was well off (took around 1.5 hours instead of the hour or less I was told it would initially take)
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/12/2021

Aaron,

EG
Edward G.
Canton, MA
06/07/2021
VERY, VERY PLEASED WITH THE DEALERSHIP AND ESPECIALLY MY SALESPERSON COLSON PIERRE!
The Salesperson, Management and Finance Department all worked very hard to meet my expectations on the right vehicle, price and payment. Whenever I had a question both pre- and post- sale my Salesperson, Colson Pierre got right back to me with answers. He is very knowledgeable of the product and professional. Also, the General Sales Manager, Tom Silvia was very helpful and at no time did I feel pressured. I highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a most pleasurable buying experience!
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Edward

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

David H.
North Easton, MA
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
None
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

David

I am just doing a follow up based on comments and issues filled out on the survey.  Please reach out so we can speak so I can find out if my staff did as they have been asked.

thank you again.

PF
Paul F.
Brockton, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Cleanliness and personnel
Excellent service and very attentive
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Paul

EK
Evelyn K.
Ma, MA
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Good service Dept.
Had service here twice. Pleasant, professional people. They honor appointment times, responded to questions, quick efficient service.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Evelyn

Randolph, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Came in for minor routine service. Quick and efficient.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

David C.
Boston, MA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Always the best service
Good service and always professional.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

David

AP
Alison P.
Randolph, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Same comfort, affordable price.
I have leased 2 Hyundai Santa Fe’s and I love it! It’s what I look for in a vehicle, comfort and affordable price. Thank you Hyundai for making me find the car that suits me.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Alison

Barun B.
Mansfield, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly people, good service
I bought my recent Tucson from this dealership. I had done my homework and then went to this dealership. Made the deal in less than half an hour. No hassle. Very pleased. People are nice and friendly. I did my first service here and pleased with their service.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Barun

Raynham, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Over all friendly service staff
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Whitman, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
another superb service visit
From the assigned personnel (Anthony) following through and understanding the specific requests I had to the quality of the returned vehicle, it all was top notch yet again.

Thanks so much!
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Margaret B.
Stoughton, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2021 Category: Service
owner
The service manager ensures that you get the appropriate repairs to your car in a timely manner without exception.

Thanks

Jane D.
Abington, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Best salesman.
Having purchased 11 Hyundai"s and 8 KIA's in the past 20 years, My salesman at McGovern, Fred was by far the best salesman I've dealt with in all 19 of my new car purchase's.

Jane,

Stoughton, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Service meets you when you drive in and goes over what the cars needs. If there are anything that was not discussed and needed they will let you know. It is your decision on how you want to proceed. No pressure. Nice atmosphere and everyone is pleasant. When the car is finished they will go over what service was performed and what you may need for your next service visit.

Barbara,