RO
Ronald O.
Bridgewater, MA
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Easy drive up, nice waiting area
Always can trust my Hyundai's as I have had them for 20 years
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Ronald

I just wanted to write back, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Glad we were able to provide Excellent service.

Again, Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Deborah H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/23/2021 Category: Service
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Deborah

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me.  I will be in touch as soon as the vehicle is wrapped up, and I hope that we have taken care of a lot of the issues that occured.

Randolph, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Happy
Very happy with my car & dealing with the people who work there.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021 Category: Service
McGovern
Brett was very helpful
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and your feedback.

Massachusetts
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service Advisor
Anthony Densman was easy and pleasant to deal with.They gave me a loaner while my suv was being repaired so I had no inconvenience whatsoever while my vehicle was repaired. Thanks
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

LE
Lisa E.
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is very pleasant, safety precaution were in place...these are things that are very important to me, especially during this pandemic.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Lisa

GT
Gabriele T.
Lowell, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Smoot and easy
So I needed my first oil change and also received a recall notice, so I scheduled my appointment, and life was made simple! Everything done and in and out within 1 1/2 hours. All I can say is WOW! Thank you McGovern Hyundai!! You guys rock!
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

03/11/2021 Category: Service
This went smooth
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Jessica

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

Let me know when you go to Columbia Auto Body so i can follow up with them as to what is needed.

Thank you again.

508-205-3530

Daniel M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Nice serive. Close to work and home.
Service was great. Nice to know I can get a ride if car has to spend the day down there. They also fixed my tire sensor light. which has been on/off since November 2020.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Dan,

thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I am glad my service team was able to take care of your needs.

Ma, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Wait time was longer than anticipated.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  i do apologize if they did not set the expectation as to how long it would take for hte service.  Oil change, wipers, multi point inspection and then a state inspection sticker should be telling cusotmers roughly 1 hour and a half.  The state inspection sticker is a tough one to judge especially beginning and end of a month with sales deliveries.  Stickers are  first come first serve in the sticker line which each one can take 10-15 mins in the bay for their inspections.

I did look at your visit and it was just around 95 mins from write up to the closing of the invoice.  Again at time to schedule appointment that should be given as well at time of write up should have been mentioned.

Other than the time I was wondering if any issues in  how my staff took care of you during the visit?

Jonathan S.
Quincy, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Anthony's exceptional job
I want to express my extreme satisfaction with my recent service. Anthony is a magnificent tech and should be applauded for his outstanding customer service.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Jonathan

Jacqueline M.
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Roadside SERVICE
The dealership was great. I have a problem with Hyundai roadside I called for a tow and they transferred me to AAA that is unacceptable now I have to wait 6 to 8 weeks to get some of my money back they told me they only told 27 Mi so they transferred me to AAA. It's been a nightmare to get the receipt and my money back!
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Jacqueline

Thank you for taking the time to fill out  the survey.  I did notice you put great notes about how Molly and Megan took care of you.  I was wondering if there were any issues in how they treated you during the visit, or different that my staff could have done.

NJ

Carlos K.
Boston, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021 Category: Service
The selection of cars and the experience of the back offices.
I landed at McGovern from Pride Hyundai in Quincy, they were a great dealer I purchased 4 cars from them and thought no one could compare with there service and personal, but McGovern is proving me wrong on each visit. One they start washing your car after you service appointment they will be tops. My car purchase went well from the start and my sales person kept me informed each step of the way.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Carlos

Carol M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Clean facility, courteous staff
I have used the service center ever since I bought my car 2 years ago, I can alway schedule an appointment to my schedule. The maintenance is timely and the staff is very friendly and courteous.
Kevin Z. from McGovern Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021