Overall Rating 4.5000039/5Overall Rating 4.5000039/5Overall Rating 4.5000039/5Overall Rating 4.5000039/5rating 4.5000039
Overall Rating 2.46296/5Overall Rating 2.46296/5rating 2.46296rating 2.46296rating 2.46296

VP
Virginia P.
West Bridgewater, MA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Clean and personnel very friendly and helpful

Milton, MA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
The best
Cheryl Springsteen is great. Very efficient and knowledgeable and professional. Best experience at Hyundai. Took care of everything for me.

Janice H.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe hesitation problem
I am giving a five star rating to Meagan Miller. She was most pleasant and helpful.

CZ
Cheryl Z.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra
I bought my 2012 Elantra at Brockton Hyundai and It has only been serviced at the dealership, 7 years

Stoughton, MA
timely service
Set up an appointment and was taken in on time. Service writer pointed out additional needed repairs while I was there and did the job.
Happy with the results especially when the car came back cleaner then when it went in. Still wish they made pop corn,

LK
Lisa K.
South Easton, MA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Meghan greeted me right away as I entered Service Dept. even though she was with a customer. I appreciated that. She was attentive to my needs and when service was finished on my vehicle she explained everything to me. She has also been a huge help to me in getting my Hyundai warranty transferred into my name after my divorce. I've been dealing with this issue for quite awhile and she listened to the problem and offered to get to the right manager to help me. I'm very grateful for her help. She's a great asset to McGovern Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
They do a good job
Uber service is unique. Jimbos breakfast really good. They added little trays to the chairs in the waiting area, nice touch. Oh and they fixed my car 😁

Kathleen M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice experience
The visit was pleasant from starry to finish.

MU
Miroslaw U.
Great
M U.

PM
Patricia M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I am very happy with the care I received 3/9/19.

Thank you very much!

Melvyn P.
Great Experience
Very efficient and friendly service.

PN
Phillip N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt service

VS
Vincent S.
Canton, MA
Great Dealership
Cheryl Springsteen is a great employee at McGovern.She was terrific to deal with and very professional Vin S

GT
Gabriele T.
Lowell, MA
Love this place
When in unscheduled for an oil change and just loved the red carpet treatment I received. After a good check up I was shown a couple of filters that should be replaced and I was very receptive to it because I want to extend the life of my Tucson. Great price, great place to hang. Love coming back.

PD
Paul D.
E Bridgewtr, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fantastic Customer Service
Excellent service and superior customer service! Thanks Megan Miller your an asset.

ER
Elaine R.
Fall River, MA
Great service.
Professional and very customer oriented dealership.

Norwood, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2019 Category: Service
McGovern does it again!!
My aging SUV has had some MAJOR repair work needed in the last 4 months and McGovern Hyundai was there for me every step of the way.

A first class dealership all around!! I will be buying my next SUV from McGovern

MQ
Melissa Q.
Randolph, MA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule, staff is always courteous
McGovern Hyundai gets my business because they have been consistent so far. My car is terrific, service is easy to schedule, and the staff is always courteous and even pleasant. This last time they forgot to run my car through the wash--I didn't say anything about it at the time, but I know that if I had, they would have just taken care of it without a hassle or any attitude. I just took off without saying anything this time because I wanted to get home.

Hyannis, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
Cheryl was knowledgeable about my vehicle and able to recommend work needed to be done

NB
Nigel B.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Brought my Sonata in for a recall, and brake fluid flush. Service was completed under two hours. With their complimary breakfast, the time flew by, plus I got a free car wash. The new management has my recommendation.