4.6

VS
Vincent S.
Canton, MA
Great appointment
I was taken on time and the advisor was very good.Molly was the person I dealt with she knows her job.She kept me informed and I got out in good time.

Quincy, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
Taken Care of!
I would like to thank the service department and the Certified technicians at McGovern Hyundai of Brockton, for taken care of me while my engine was being replace for the Accent. At first I thought I wasn’t under warranty and I was thinking “oh boy! this will be a huge out of pocket expense” the service department especially Cheryl Springsteen was doing some digging it turns out I was still under warranty. I felt over joyed! The dealership provided me a renter car so I will not be stranded in getting to work on time! Thanks You! :)

Chris S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Very helpful!
Went in for a new sticker. The service was very friendly and professional.

RA
Richard A.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
30K service
Great accessability regarding scheduling service. Professional handling from check-in, service and payment. Service done with-in promised timeframe and great front end staff.

LE
Lisa E.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl went above and beyond to help accommodate me. She explained everything in detail as to what was going to happen with the repairs. She kept me promptly updated, she even helped me with a loaner so I wouldn't miss work or have to bother friends or family for rides The work was done quicker than expected. Everyone in the service department was so friendly.

RJ
Robert J.
Abington, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Surprisingly homespun
The service staff were extremely friendly and honestly helpful. They were a pleasure to work with. The whole interaction had an old school friendly feel to it. Yes 100% I would recommend them to my family and friends.

CA
Carla A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Your people at intake desk were professional and knowledgeable in service dept
Person we met to discuss our concerns was exceptional

Jamie M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
The service was fast and the communication was great!
Molly is very helpful and provided full detail and communication throughout!

Ronald G.

Rosemary W.
West Bridgewater, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
helpful and quick service
Did not have to wait for my car ro be serviced and representative was extremely helpful and curteous

E Bridgewtr, MA
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Emergency Service
Timely and quick resolution to a tire situation that left me with limited options. Courteous, friendly and professional and had my car back in option in lass than 6 hrs.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
My feedback
Everyone is friendly and readily available to help when you walk in.

Barry H.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Just a routine GOP trip. Everything went like clockwork. Car was ready on time, clean and ready to go.

RK
Roberta K.
Rockland, MA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2020 Category: Service
The service outstanding
Everybody is so helpful. When they tell you
How long the service will take. They are right
On. The best service I ever got.

LK
Lisa K.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate always being greeted as I walk in to service, and if there are customers before me I am always assured they will be right with me. I'm not left standing there unacknowledged which is so nice in this day and age of bad customer service. Helpful and courteous and appreciate that they want to do everything they can to make my visit a good one.