VS
VENKATESH S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/18/2019
best ,sincere, honest ,tomely
after tryimg out lots of other mechanics this place is the best for any model any make

JOSH/ANGEL W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/16/2019
Best shop in town
My family can always count on this team to keep our cars running well. There is always an honest assessment and the work can be trusted. Best shop in town.

Mercedes-Benz E320
05/13/2019
The service
Good job, Very professional! Thanks

PC
Phil C.
Falls Church, VA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Phil said Josh was courteous. He was helpful. He was very up front. He provided an excellent service diagnosis.

Dallas P.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Dallas said this business did a good job.

JIM C.
Vienna, VA
Cadillac STS
05/03/2019
The atmosphere, the attitude, the work rate, etc ..
Think the world of Josh and his team ....

They do a fab job for all of us and I will continue to refer him and his team to family and friends.

AW
Amber W.
Round Hill, VA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Amber said she loves this business. The employees are all really nice and are good people that do a really good job with her vehicle. The mechanic is awesome. She goes to this business for all her automotive needs.

Ashburn, VA
04/21/2019
As usual, the team here provide outstanding service. This is my go auto service for all repairs. The team here provide excellent service at reasonable prices. I have always found the best repair price quotes and repairs completed as promised.. I have recommended Mclearen to friends and family. Great job guys...

GL
GEORGE L.
04/19/2019
Auto repair
Outstanding service.

RK
Ram K.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ram said the service was very good and was done really well.

PA
PAM A.
Lexus GX 470
04/14/2019
Took a chance...
Once again they went above and beyond! I took a chance and swung through without an appointment. I needed a front left blinker light and I was hoping they would be able to fit me in for an oil change if they weren't too busy. The graciously met me at my truck and took me right in and were able to do both services. Josh and the crew are always professional and so nice.

KEVIN S.
Ford Excursion
04/13/2019
Completely customer focused friendly service station
It is very rare to find a service station that actually cares about the customer and something more than just making a fast dollsr. I have taken cars there for years for indpections which were done promptly and psinlessly. Recently on 3 separste occasions they have assisted me in diagnosing and resolving issues and i have been impressed with their knowledge and problem solving skills. I will definitely go bsck if i have additional problems

Shawn C.
Dodge Durango
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was decent. Kendal provided fantastic service.

KJ
KEN J.
04/10/2019
Personable, competent.
We have been clients for several years and have always felt that we have received fair, honest, competent service. I, my wife and our daughter will remain clients until they or we move out of the area. We highly recommend Mclaren Shell.

DONNA W.
04/07/2019
GREAT!!!!
I have been coming to this station for a long time. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The people are so great and the service is fantastic. I can always trust that my car is in good hands.

I continue to recommend my friends to you.

GL
GEORGE L.
03/30/2019
very professional service
Very professional and the job was well done.

03/29/2019
“”Check engine “ symbol came on Wednesday. Took my truck in at 8:30am Thursday and repairs completed by 11am.

TOM B.
Oak Hill, VA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/28/2019
Change hydraulic clutch fluid.
Made an appointment for 9:30 to have the hydraulic dclutch fluid changed on my 2000 Corvette. Josh had checked it and it was overdue to be changed since it was the original clutch fluid. Work was completed with no issues and the car shifts much better. Good work and the actual price for the work came in under estimate which was a nice surprise.

DONNA W.
Stephens City, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/26/2019
customer service
Josh is wonderful and always willing to go above and beyond!

KL
Kyle L.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said everything went well during his visit.