KAREN M.
Chantilly, VA
08/06/2020
Just took my 4runner in for an oil change. The staff is super friendly and communicative. Didn't have to wait long before I got a call saying my car was ready and that I should expect some repairs coming up in the future on one of my axles. I would highly recommend this service station!

RAMON M.
Vienna, VA
08/04/2020
Pre buyers inspection
everyone there is amazing. Theycall.do a great job. I took a BMW for a pre buyers inspection and they really spent there time looking to make sure it was not a lemon. They have worked on my cars and friends and family cars for years I will always recommend them to anyone.

SR
Seyed R.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Seyed said he had no issues, it was an easy process, they did a good job and he will back.

BG
BOB G.
Ashburn, VA
07/31/2020
As always, outstanding accurate and expedient professional service. The guys know what there doing and at a reasonable cost. Definitely my go to for auto repair. .

Sonia C.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Sonia said the service was fine.

FC
FRED C.
Toyota Sequoia
07/28/2020
Long Trip planning
Josh and the McLaren Shell team assessed my car in prep for a long road trip and determined no concerns. The team is honest, fair and trustworthy!

CO
CHRISTINE O.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
07/26/2020
Tony is my Guy!
All the men are very nice and professional at the McLearen Shell, but one fellow is excellent and has always assisted me and given me good advice- TONY. Last year I was looking at purchasing a car and I brought all the info printed and he reviewed it. He then looked it over and advised me how long till I would need new tires etc.
Recently, I brought my son to him in with information on a car. He reviewed the information and advised against the purchase explaining why.
Tony is the bomb!!!!!

TOM B.
07/24/2020
Oil change 4Runner
4Runner was due for an oil change. Brought it up to Mclearn Shell and change completed within 30 minutes.

ND
NATHAN D.
Fairfax, VA
07/20/2020
Service manager, Josh is the man!
Always gets it done right and quickly.

TOM B.
Lincoln MKZ
07/16/2020
Rear brakes for Lincoln MKZ
Dropped my car off at 11an to have rear brakes and new rotors installed. Got a call at 1PM my car was ready. New back brake pads and rotors were installed. Very efficient and professional.

KEVIN S.
Ford Expedition
07/11/2020
Consistently excellent service
The most important factor for me when dealing with car repairs is trust. When I bring my car to Mclearan ShellI trust that they are going to do th e right thing, charge me a reasonable rate and communicate with me throughout the process. I own 3 rather aged cars so expect things to break over time and sometimes the diagnosis is a bit difficult but for every occasion that I have encountered thus far the problem has been resolved and I haven't had to return. That was rarely the case with other repair shops. In addition, Josh is accommodating and patient and does a great job of communicating throughout the process.

JIM C.
Vienna, VA
Cadillac DTS
07/09/2020
sincere caring & Professional follow up
The auto service us excellent ,

prompt, professional at a reasonable cost .

James Cribbin

FA
FRED A.
Buick LeSabre
07/08/2020
Solid, Honest Work
As a customer for several years, I've come to appreciate the honesty and quality of the automobile services folks at this Shell station. Service Manager Josh has always been a straight-shooter. I can trust him and his technicians to do only what needs to be done to my vehicle and to do it well.

JOHN C.
06/24/2020
service
Josh and the crew always does a great job could not ask for better service!

Curtis M.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Curtis said they got it done quickly, much quicker than he thought they would, and there are no issues.