TODD B.
INFINITI Q70
07/10/2019
Very Honest staff
Josh and his team only charge you for the work you need at very reasonable prices. I tell everyone I know they should get their cars serviced here. Best in VA.

Vienna, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019
checked seat belts for safety
Awesome professional service

TOM B.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/07/2019
Regular scheduled service
Consistently reliable and trustworthy service.

CR
CHRISTINE R.
Honda Civic Si
07/06/2019
I always go to them
I have been going here for car help since I was 16 and now i am 30 years old. I do trust them than other places because that relationship has been built with them. Now my fiancé goes there too!

JOSH/ANGEL W.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/06/2019
The best. Thank you.
Always happy to bring our cars in for service. My wife and I can always count on advice and work done right.

DK
Dinesh K.
Lexus GS 350
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Dinesh said the service was on time. The work was done as promised.

JIM W.
07/04/2019
Honest, dependable service at a reasonable price.
I can count on an accurate diagnosis of any problem with a reasonable repair estimate. I never worry about exaggerated cost estimates or undependable repairs

Acura MDX
07/02/2019
Excellent communication.
Excellent communication and fair pricing. Someone you can trust.

ZA
Zahir A.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Zahir said there was a 2 day delay because the business was closed on Sunday and they didn't start work on it Saturday like they were supposed to.

KJ
KEN J.
06/28/2019
Highly recommend!
We have been going to McLearen Shell for several years. We very much appreciate their integrity and genuine personal care, highly recommend!

JEFFREY B.
Reston, VA
Dodge Nitro
06/27/2019
The Location
I’ve been taking my vehicles here for years. They have done major work and regular maintenance for me. This place is located within walking distance from work, so it’s convenient for me to drop off and pick up whenever. It’s a small shop so they’re not too over burden and they’re turn around time has been in a timely manner for me. The only problem I’ve had every time is that they need to tighten the tire valve caps, I lost one which was a matching custom set. Other than that, I’ll still bring my vehicles there while I’m still in the area.
They do have a car wash and someone will pre scrub your vehicle before driving it through.

SUNNY B.
Nissan Murano
06/27/2019
The best service station in the area.
The service manager Josh is very very professional and knowledgeable. All the techs are great also. Will finish the job when promised . Always very helpful

Fairfax, VA
06/25/2019
Don't cheat. Honest
Reliable and honest. Intake folks working in off hours are too casual and borderline disrespectful. It doesn't give confidence to be called "boss". But, the repair staff is good.

JOACHIM R.
06/22/2019
Josh and his staff - Car Wash - Register
All services offered are great.
A recent muffler repair was done well by Josh's staff and at a good price! Josh is considerate of customer's finances and works in $$ saving manner, while doing repairs right. He gave me two quotes: a lower and a higher price and explained the difference.
The car wash is great. the gentleman in charge soaks the car before it goes through the brushless wash. This helps with getting rid of the road dirt.
The people at the register are always friendly.

RJ
Robert J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was cheaper than he expected.

GB
GARY B.
06/15/2019
Drive Shaft replacement
Josh and Kendall are an excellent team with the rest if the crew. I recommend them to my neighbors and friends fir their honesty and integrity when it comes to Automotive Maintenance!
Cheers

Friendliest and competence.

RICHARD B.
06/13/2019
Good service, honest advice
I really feel I can trust them. When the dealer gave me a long list of fixes, I brought my car here and learned that all but one was necessary, spoken knowledgeably by the mechanic.

I feel I’m getting the service I need rather than padding the bottom line of the dealer.

CJ
Calen J.
Washington, DC
Honda S2000
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Calen said the mechanics are good and reliable. He mentioned that he will not go to another business for service.

Don D.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Don said the business does good work in a timely manner. The customer service is friendly and courteous.