KE
KATELYN E.
10/09/2019
Always helpful
It never fails that I need assistance without notice, and Aria and the front desk staff always find a way to fit me in. This time, it was a nail in my tire, and not only was it timely but also affordable when I was scared I would have to dish out money for a whole new tire that I did not have! Thankful for them.

BEVERLY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/02/2019
Staff
Ricky and his staff are the very best! This is a family business and it makes customers feel really good when you see Ricky working so closely with his wife and son. Everyone has a big smile when they greet you.

HM
HEATHER M.
Buick Encore
09/29/2019
Friendly business
Everyone is so friendly there. They took me to work and picked me up after work. This made it so easy for me.

CR
CATHERINE R.
Lexus IS 250
09/11/2019
I am very comfortable when I visit, and they do a wonderful work, they know my cars.
They do professional work, with a friendly attitude. The make me feel like family.

PB
PAT B.
09/10/2019
Always Fair
I have been utilizing Meadowbridge Auto for 26 years. I have always been treated fairly and reasonably. Highly recommend this service facility.

Lincoln MKX
08/16/2019
Fit me in without appointment
Was able to get an oil change and tire rotation without appointment. Bern going here 2 years now and they are always professional, friendly, and helpful.

SHARON T.
08/13/2019
Consistent good service
Friendly staff. Thorough service.

CAROLYN W.
Toyota Tundra
08/09/2019
A business you can depend on !
Meadowbridge Auto is a credit to our community. They are dependable, competent, and demonstrate integrity.

AA
AMY A.
07/31/2019
Twice in 1 month!
I have had to visit them twice this past month.
once was for my vehicle and the other was for my husbands.
Both times our experience's were very pleasant.
The staff there is always very nice and helpful.
My vehicle just needed a state inspection and a few minor things done.
We had to drop my husbands truck off over the weekend, they called use first
thing Monday morning letting use know that they had his truck and even gave use a quote on what
we already knew needed to be done on the truck before they even started the work. They called use throughout
the entire time his truck was there and let use know what was going on with it and let use know if the ran into any more
issues with the truck and informed use about any additional cost and made sure they had our permission before continuing with the work.

Highly recommend!!!
Thank You Meadowbridge Auto!

CHERYL S.
07/30/2019
I got good advice
During my State Inspection visit, several things were discovered that needed attention. I could not afford to have everything fixed on that visit, so I asked which was most critical. The advice I received was that rotating and balancing the tires was most needed to save wear-and-tear and protect my investment in new tires. I appreciated getting some direction on how to proceed.

SJ
SANDY J.
Dodge Challenger
07/22/2019
Trustworthy
My family and myself rely on Medowbridge Auto for all of our automotive needs.
I can trust when they tell me that something needs to be done. They are fair and honest. Medowbridge is a family owned business and they treat you like family, they are very professional as well as personable. I have recommend Medowbridge to many.

STEVE T.
Acura RDX
06/21/2019
I always get the impression that “I am important “ when ever I walk in the front door and that in this day and age is a really good feeling.
I have been a customer for 5 years or so and I continue to be impressed with every aspect of your service, you simply do an outstanding job from the front deck to the service bays and the follow up when the job is complete. I am amazed at how consistently good you are. Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Steve Trucchi

EC
ED and DEBBIE C.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/07/2019
Awesome service
Always courteous and efficient.

TED B.
06/05/2019
Replace tail light
Had to order parts for 07 Silverado. Ricky Baughan went out of his way to get the correct parts and schedule service. Service was done correctly, efficiently and at a fair price. Everyone there is knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

CR
CATHERINE R.
05/23/2019
State Inspection .
Meadowbridge Auto Service is a wonderful family business . They treat me like family, I trust them with the service they do on my two cars.

Cathy

FG
FRED G.
05/10/2019
Great job
another great service experience. Thank you.

04/04/2019
Very friendly and responsive
Service was great and prompt. Done when promised.

PL
PAUL and HEIDI L.
04/03/2019
State Inspection
Service and professionalism was great, as always!

DF
DAWN F.
04/02/2019
Awesome Business!!
Meadowbridge Auto is always willing to fit me in! They pick my car up at my job & drop it back off! I know my car is in good hands with them! I have been taking my car there for at least 15 yrs now and they have always done excellent work!!

SHARON T.
03/29/2019
quick and reliable service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Clean waiting area. Quick service.