Latest Review about 2 months ago

ANN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2018
The people
Total positive experience. Felt very comfortable and welcomed as new client. Very knowledgeable.

BF
BETH F.
GMC Yukon XL
04/06/2018
Trustworthy Family owned shop!
We’ve been going here for years. Wonderful people, trustworthy, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

SEAN M.
03/29/2018
Meadowbridge Auto Service quickly took care of my car's problem.

KR
KIRK R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/28/2018
Good work
They always take good care of my vehicle and treat it like it was their own.

ST
Sharon T.
03/21/2018
Easy Scheduling - Great Service
I scheduled my appointment thru the website for state inspection and oil change. Everything went smoothly and I was treated very courteously.

WG
WAYNE G.
03/16/2018
Almost Good
The work on my truck was pretty good
I was very disappointed when I went by to chose the new tires for my truck
to find tires already put on the wheels without saying any thing
The only other problem when I left the lot picking up my truck , the ABS light game on
Now I have to get the sensor fixed on the wheel

LC
LEONARD C.
03/04/2018
my experience
great customer service- however- customer feels prices are a bit inflated- customer like myself routinely performs/repairs his own vehicles, knows what the prices should be on parts, and likes to know the job standard involved (and shown that job standard) depending on the work being performed. its all about being transparent

MIKE G.
GMC Savana Passenger
03/02/2018
Great service as usual!
Always a pleasure to deal with.

CD
CAROL D.
02/27/2018
Satisfied customer
They did what was requested, called for additional needs, reviewed recommendations on needed upcoming work

RICK B.
Mineral, VA
02/24/2018
?
In a few words all around good people that care.If thing don’t go the way it should they correct it

VK
VIRGINIA K.
Saturn VUE
02/21/2018
Always get excellent service
The staff is always courteous and I trust them to be honest on what is really needed for service and not oversell me things I don't need.

JAMES B.
Plymouth Acclaim
02/13/2018
Convenient to my location, honest, can do ("we can fix it") attitude. You know me by name.

CAROLYN W.
Acura TL
02/09/2018
Trust , excellence, and integrity
Honesty and trust have been earned by this business. I feel confident that the work recommended is necessary. I have always been treated with kindness and respect by the owner and every employee with whom I have had contact.
How comforting to know Meadowbridge Auto is in our community.

BEVERLY H.
Richmond, VA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/06/2018
February 2018 Inspection
They always put their customers first and give the best service. #1 staff!

ROBERT H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/03/2018
Inspection: outer tie rod
Top notch crew. Known for many years and people you can trust. Thank you for your great work and honesty

BP
BRANDI P.
Nissan Versa
02/02/2018
AMAZING SERVICE
This was my second time using Meadowbridge Auto Service, and I was again wonderful! I was greeting with a pleasant smile and my first name, and when I was offered a ride to work for no extra charge since I was leaving my car! How KIND! My car was ready to be picked up by Noon and they explained everything in full detail and it was so reasonably priced! I will keep coming back and using this shop for all my Auto Maintenance and car care needs!

MK
MARY K.
Glen Allen, VA
01/30/2018
clean and comfortable.
I took my car in for inspection and it was a fast and friendly service. I had an appointment in the morning, but had an emergency come up and they were still able to assist in the afternoon. The waiting room was very welcoming and comfortable. I will continue to have my car serviced there in the future.

KR
KIRK R.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/27/2018
Truck repair
Great service. Got the work done quick and fixed the problem.

DJ
DAVE and VIVIAN J.
Sandston, VA
01/26/2018
People. They are polite and professional.
Staff and ownership work to provide you with a safe vehicle. Their honesty is to be commended.

PG
PATRICK G.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/26/2018
Good work , clean shop, fair prices
Never had a problem with the work. I have gone to see Rick for 30 years and never a problem.