SJ
SANDY J.
Dodge Challenger
11/14/2018
Great service, good prices and very personable. From the service mechanics in the shop to the service
The service mechanics are great and take time to explain things to you and always consult you before preforming any additional work that may be needed and the service Advisors are very knowledgeable and always friendly and the owners take time out to talk to you and do whatever they can to accommodate you. I needed to drop my car off and they gave me a ride home. I would highly recommend Medowbridge auto. I have recommend them to friends and family. We wouldn’t use anyone else.

LA
LUTHER A.
Richmond, VA
10/31/2018
Good pkace for honest work
They dont cut corners. They stand behind their work. They are willing to work with you and give you quality work at a fair price.

JAMES C.
10/26/2018
Great service and people
Fit me in for minor maintenance which they completed quickly and did not try to force additional work not needed. Recently moved to Mechanicsville and will make my target source for auto maintenance.

ROBERT G.
10/21/2018
Excellent and fast service
The front office did a great job communicating and expediting the job! Did a great job on repairs!

KR
KIRK R.
Chrysler Sebring
10/09/2018
Always excellent service. It is great feeling knowing I can trust Meadowbridge with my vehicles.

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Titan
10/03/2018
Friendly atmosphere
Very easy to deal with and always friendly

ST
SHARON T.
09/22/2018
As always, impeccable service.
Left our old truck for electrical problem. They got to the bottom of it and we are appreciative.

RICHARD H.
Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018
Excellent auto service and customer care
Only 4 stars because you could not find whatever is causing my problem. The solution is illusive, nevertheless there is an intermittent problem and a solution exists. You didn't find the problem or the solution, but you did it in a courteous and efficient manner...4 stars.

BL
BETH L.
09/19/2018
Very polite and helpful staff. Drinks provided. Wifi provided.
Pleasant atmosphere. Quick service. Polite staff. This place participates in fund raisers to help the schools, of which, is a real plus. I have used Meadowbridge before and they have been around for some time. Nice new building with tight parking of which, PATRONS need to SLOW DOWN when driving thru. Highly recommend.

CAROLYN W.
Toyota Tundra
Caring and dependable
Always friendly, dependable, feels like family...I trust the work and recommendations.

TED B.
2018 Inspection
Friendly, knowledgeable and fair price

KATHY M.
09/09/2018
Wonderful service and great people to work with.
I like bringing my vehicle/s to Meadowbridge Auto because I feel they price their services fairly and are very honest. I like to give my business to the local Mechanicsville businesses. Also, the people who work there are very friendly and go out of their way to help the customers.
Regards, Kathy M.

MATTHEW W.
Richmond, VA
06/28/2018
A Great Service for a good price
Ricky Baughan and his family did an excellent job on the service needed for my toyota corolla and I would highly recommend them to anyone. We all have to service our cars at some point the team at Meadowbridge Auto made me feel like a customer and personally saw to it that was I being treated right. Thank You keep up the good work guys

Matt W.

SJ
Sandy J.
06/26/2018
Accommodating and trustworthy
Accommodating and trustworthy,
I would recommend them to anyone they go out of their way to accommodate you.
They took time out of their lunch yesterday to talk to me about work that I’m going to have done in the future. I feel very comfortable with them .

Colleen W.
06/26/2018
Good as new
My 2008 minivan was in bad shape and Meadowbridge Auto repaired it as good as new. Thank you so much for doing a great job fixing my van!

AC
ANN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2018
The people
Total positive experience. Felt very comfortable and welcomed as new client. Very knowledgeable.

BF
BETH F.
GMC Yukon XL
04/06/2018
Trustworthy Family owned shop!
We’ve been going here for years. Wonderful people, trustworthy, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

SEAN M.
03/29/2018
Meadowbridge Auto Service quickly took care of my car's problem.

KR
KIRK R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/28/2018
Good work
They always take good care of my vehicle and treat it like it was their own.