ST
SHARON T.
09/22/2018
As always, impeccable service.
Left our old truck for electrical problem. They got to the bottom of it and we are appreciative.

RICHARD H.
Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018
Excellent auto service and customer care
Only 4 stars because you could not find whatever is causing my problem. The solution is illusive, nevertheless there is an intermittent problem and a solution exists. You didn't find the problem or the solution, but you did it in a courteous and efficient manner...4 stars.

BL
BETH L.
09/19/2018
Very polite and helpful staff. Drinks provided. Wifi provided.
Pleasant atmosphere. Quick service. Polite staff. This place participates in fund raisers to help the schools, of which, is a real plus. I have used Meadowbridge before and they have been around for some time. Nice new building with tight parking of which, PATRONS need to SLOW DOWN when driving thru. Highly recommend.

CAROLYN W.
Toyota Tundra
Caring and dependable
Always friendly, dependable, feels like family...I trust the work and recommendations.

TED B.
2018 Inspection
Friendly, knowledgeable and fair price

KATHY M.
09/09/2018
Wonderful service and great people to work with.
I like bringing my vehicle/s to Meadowbridge Auto because I feel they price their services fairly and are very honest. I like to give my business to the local Mechanicsville businesses. Also, the people who work there are very friendly and go out of their way to help the customers.
Regards, Kathy M.

MATTHEW W.
Richmond, VA
06/28/2018
A Great Service for a good price
Ricky Baughan and his family did an excellent job on the service needed for my toyota corolla and I would highly recommend them to anyone. We all have to service our cars at some point the team at Meadowbridge Auto made me feel like a customer and personally saw to it that was I being treated right. Thank You keep up the good work guys

Matt W.

SJ
Sandy J.
06/26/2018
Accommodating and trustworthy
Accommodating and trustworthy,
I would recommend them to anyone they go out of their way to accommodate you.
They took time out of their lunch yesterday to talk to me about work that I’m going to have done in the future. I feel very comfortable with them .

Colleen W.
06/26/2018
Good as new
My 2008 minivan was in bad shape and Meadowbridge Auto repaired it as good as new. Thank you so much for doing a great job fixing my van!

AC
ANN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2018
The people
Total positive experience. Felt very comfortable and welcomed as new client. Very knowledgeable.

BF
BETH F.
GMC Yukon XL
04/06/2018
Trustworthy Family owned shop!
We’ve been going here for years. Wonderful people, trustworthy, wouldn’t go anywhere else!

SEAN M.
03/29/2018
Meadowbridge Auto Service quickly took care of my car's problem.

KR
KIRK R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/28/2018
Good work
They always take good care of my vehicle and treat it like it was their own.

ST
Sharon T.
03/21/2018
Easy Scheduling - Great Service
I scheduled my appointment thru the website for state inspection and oil change. Everything went smoothly and I was treated very courteously.

WG
WAYNE G.
03/16/2018
Almost Good
The work on my truck was pretty good
I was very disappointed when I went by to chose the new tires for my truck
to find tires already put on the wheels without saying any thing
The only other problem when I left the lot picking up my truck , the ABS light game on
Now I have to get the sensor fixed on the wheel

LC
LEONARD C.
03/04/2018
my experience
great customer service- however- customer feels prices are a bit inflated- customer like myself routinely performs/repairs his own vehicles, knows what the prices should be on parts, and likes to know the job standard involved (and shown that job standard) depending on the work being performed. its all about being transparent

MIKE G.
GMC Savana Passenger
03/02/2018
Great service as usual!
Always a pleasure to deal with.

CD
CAROL D.
02/27/2018
Satisfied customer
They did what was requested, called for additional needs, reviewed recommendations on needed upcoming work

RICK B.
Mineral, VA
02/24/2018
?
In a few words all around good people that care.If thing don’t go the way it should they correct it