LA
LUTHER A.
02/13/2019
They care about the customer
They are willing to fit you into the schedule to take care of what needs to be done. I really like that.

KD
KARI D.
Ashland, VA
Mazda CX-9
02/11/2019
Awesome as always!
Glad to have you guys in my life. Our three cars would be lost without you.

BEVERLY H.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/07/2019
Staff
Ricky and his staff know what they are doing. The ladies at the front desk are knowledgeable and can explain things as well as the mechanics.
I had been checking the recalls concerning airbags and found nothing. Susan let me know right away that my vehicle was recalled for airbag. Thank you Susan! I scheduled appointment with Honda for next week.

DIANNE M.
02/05/2019
Service review
Great service - great staff!!!

BW
BRYANT W.
01/31/2019
They look out for me.
I feel I can trust them to not oversell or over bill.

CAROLYN W.
Toyota Tundra
01/20/2019
Trust and expertise
Our experience at Meadowbridge Auto is all positive! I feel we are dealing with family who really cares for us and takes pride in the service provided. We completely trust the recommendations and work done on our vehicles and recommend this business highly! Thank you Ricky Baughan and staff !!

TW
TRACY W.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/10/2019
Efficient and trustworthy
Excellent customer service and we feel a confident that we are getting an honest assessment. Thankful that the staff is proactive and knowledgeable.

CR
CATHERINE R.
Lexus IS 250
12/13/2018
State Inspection .
Meadowbridge Auto is a Wonderful Family Business, that treats you as a family member. Thank you!

You are great!!!

DOUG H.
Volkswagen Golf
12/13/2018
2012 VW Golf - State Inspection, Oil Change
As always, Meadowbridge Auto provided a rapid turnaround with a reasonable price, all backed by great customer service.

TR
THOMAS R.
Toyota Avalon
12/06/2018
Above and Beyond
Meadowbridge Auto always goes above and beyond, no pressure, friendly, and offers loaner vehicles or pick up/drop off to nearby locations while your car is worked on.

KR
KIRK R.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/01/2018
Quality people and work
I trust meadowbridge auto with both of my vehicles. I’ve been going to them for 10years. They have provided exceptional service. Highly recommend their service!

SHARON S.
Nissan 350Z
12/01/2018
Outstanding
Extremely well done and my car is running awesome . Thank you Ricky and Staff .

DANIA H.
Chevrolet Uplander
11/30/2018
Always great service!
We really appreciate your service and will continue to bring our vehicles there!

SJ
SANDY J.
Dodge Challenger
11/14/2018
Great service, good prices and very personable. From the service mechanics in the shop to the service
The service mechanics are great and take time to explain things to you and always consult you before preforming any additional work that may be needed and the service Advisors are very knowledgeable and always friendly and the owners take time out to talk to you and do whatever they can to accommodate you. I needed to drop my car off and they gave me a ride home. I would highly recommend Medowbridge auto. I have recommend them to friends and family. We wouldn’t use anyone else.

LA
LUTHER A.
10/31/2018
Good pkace for honest work
They dont cut corners. They stand behind their work. They are willing to work with you and give you quality work at a fair price.

JAMES C.
10/26/2018
Great service and people
Fit me in for minor maintenance which they completed quickly and did not try to force additional work not needed. Recently moved to Mechanicsville and will make my target source for auto maintenance.

ROBERT G.
10/21/2018
Excellent and fast service
The front office did a great job communicating and expediting the job! Did a great job on repairs!

KR
KIRK R.
Chrysler Sebring
10/09/2018
Always excellent service. It is great feeling knowing I can trust Meadowbridge with my vehicles.

BL
Brian L.
Nissan Titan
10/03/2018
Friendly atmosphere
Very easy to deal with and always friendly

ST
SHARON T.
09/22/2018
As always, impeccable service.
Left our old truck for electrical problem. They got to the bottom of it and we are appreciative.