RK
RAMZAN K.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
12/14/2017
Quality and quick
Rohan was able to change the alternator within an hour and at a very reasonable price. The best and quality auto repair shop that I know.
Keep up the good work and please move to your own location to be more visible to people of Atlanta.

Scott M.
Georgia
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he was completely satisfied with their timing, cost and everything else.

Angela S.
Covington, GA
10/06/2017
Hones, friendly, and fast workers.
customer friendly invitation

EB
Elton B.
Duluth, GA
10/02/2017
Loyal customer
Rohans place is the only place
I will take my cars too. Been going here for over ten years. Works on all my cars

VF

Norcross, GA
Toyota Sequoia
08/25/2017
Excellent all the Way Around
Rohan and his team are the best mechanics and people in the business I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. The service is friendly, on time and very well priced for the quality you receive. I highly recommend Mecauto.

DT
DORLISA T.
Smyrna, GA
08/24/2017
Honest
Great Customer Service, Quality work, Answered all of my questions and I will be back for all my atl repairs!

SHA S.
Douglasville, GA
08/18/2017
Good quality work
Fixed my problem first try

WA
WANDA A.
Stone Mountain, GA
08/09/2017
Car Service
Fast friendly abd professional service. Glad I was referred you.

VA
VALERIE A.
Clarkston, GA
07/03/2017
exceptional skill and customer service
Keturah and Rohan could not have been nicer to us! We were shopping for a used car and found ourselves in need of a pre-purchase inspection. it was a Saturday, and Mecauto's schedule was booked solid for a week. Nonetheless, Rohan agreed to work us in and performed a very thorough inspection, for half the price we had been quoted elsewhere. He gave us a list of requests to take back to the car dealer, which helped us successfully negotiate a good purchase price. From beginning to end, our experience with Mecauto (our first) was stellar. We are so grateful!!

MICHELE P.
Honda Prelude
06/01/2017
ALWAYS helpful honest and informative.
I had a mini emergency and they were able to assist promptly and expertly! Always pleased with how Rohan and his team, take care of my 17 year old Honda Prelude and me.

JURGEN C.
Volkswagen Passat
05/20/2017
Quick, to the point and detail explanation. They know what they are doing

PW
Paul W.
Decatur, GA
Toyota Celica
04/26/2017
Great feedback from the team
Information makes it easy to determine and set priorities for repairs. Very important when you are driving a 20 year old car.

JIM B.
Acura TL
04/10/2017
Good service and good price
Very efficient and great price.

MF
MAXINE F.
Tucker, GA
Oldsmobile Alero
04/03/2017
the staff are excellent
The receptionist is very patient, friendly and have great qualtities i find mecauto repair....awesome

LW
LILLIAN W.
04/01/2017
Satisfied Again
Rohan and Katurah are always helpful and professional, not to mention accommodating. They will drive me home when I drop off my vehicle and return it to my house when service is completed, if necessary.

MICHELE P.
Honda Prelude
03/20/2017
Spring 2017
Even though I always get the best honest service a girl could ever want, I was a little saddened because of the big job that is going to be needed - wahhhhh! Hence the 4 out of 5 for this visit ..... :(

ALMA JEAN B.
03/10/2017
prompt, efficient service
Mecauto gets your car in and out quickly. The staff is friendly and courteous

TJ
TANESHIA J.
03/09/2017
Repair
I have always had good outcomes when it came to repair and service on my vehicle

DANI B.
Stone Mountain, GA
03/05/2017
Affordable, prompt, professional and very knowledgeable.
I belive Rohan is a Toyota whisperer. When you see customrrs come in fom the dealerships to him because the dealership couldn't figure it out, well I guess that says it all.