Latest Review about 2 months ago

North Andover, MA
05/26/2020
Medway Cares about Nurses!
We are a medical family: 2 nurses, 1 med school student working as an EMT, 1 biomedical engineer. We very much appreciate the promotion Medway staged for those on the front lines of COVID-19.

The promotion service was consistent with all the service we've received from Medway in the past. Flexible scheduling to accommodate a nurse working night shifts. Expert care on Jeeps. Providing exactly what is needed, no more no less, with an explanation as to why.

Thank you Barry and Medway!

KA
Kamil A.
Millis, MA
Porsche Cayenne
04/23/2020
Excellent service as always
Barry and his team are hands down the best professionals in the business matched with the best customer service. I take my two cars to him exclusively and once a repair is made, you can be assured that it was done right and fixed for good.

Holliston, MA
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/18/2020
As always
Barry and his crew are always fair, responsive and focused on the customer's needs.

SL
Steven L.
Norfolk, MA
03/14/2020
Excellent Service and Professionalism
I brought my 2017 Audi Allroad in for maintenance. Barry did a great job walking me through the service, performing all of the work, and saved the old filters and plugs to show me how worn they were. Very clean and professional shop. Barry is communicative, honest, and helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Medway Imports over other shops and especially over the dealer.

Whitinsville, MA
Porsche Boxster
03/14/2020
Excellent European Auto Service!
Barry and the team at Medway Imports do outstanding work. They give honest quotes and advice, and follow through on these promises with great pricing and professional service. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great auto service.

DF
Doug F.
Auburndale, MA
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Doug said the guy was great to work with at this business.

John R.
Franklin, MA
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/18/2020 Category: Service
John said he got in to this business right away. They took care of the problem and his vehicle is running very well.

Joanne W.
Medway, MA
Volkswagen Routan
01/31/2020
Reliable, efficient
Got an appointment quickly, got the car back the same day, job well done.

ID
Isaac D.
Milford, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/20/2020
Every time is a great experience
I've been going to Medway Imports and seeing Barry and his shop for years. In the process, I've left plenty of five-star reviews. There isn't a lot more that I can say, good people, good job, good price.
In this particular case, I can add to that. This particular issue involved three previous visits for repair, and the team was patient enough and worked with me, to where we finally have a cohesive answer.

EM
Earl M.
Millis, MA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Earl said this business made him feel comfortable and all the employees are nice, good people.

ID
Isaac D.
Milford, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/26/2019
Good, fast, helpful
I've been going to Medway Imports since I moved to the area, and that's because they provide a reliable, cost-effective solution to maintaining my vehicle in a helpful and professional manner. Barry reminds people that he's ‘on your side’ and backs up his words with actions. I would recommend to anyone with an import car with special needs to see these people, and work with this garage.

GA
George A.
Massachusetts
12/13/2019 Category: Service
George said that he absolutely recommends the place for service.

Marty R.
Franklin, MA
Volvo XC70
11/07/2019
Volvo transmission repaired - not replaced
Our old but faithful Volvo suddenly shuddered and the "Transmission Service Required" and "Check Engine" lights came on at the same time. I thought I'd be looking a huge estimate if I took it to a dealership. I went to Medway Imports instead and I'm so glad I did. They quickly identified the source of the problem. The repair needed one part, not a new transmission. The work was completed that day and the cost was a fraction of what a dealership would have charged. The car is back on the road and doing well.

EH
Ed H.
Norfolk, MA
10/29/2019
Responsive and friendly
I appreciate how Barry seems to value me as a customer and is always responsive and concerned about issues of my car.

FC
Fernando C.
Medway, MA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said that their work is really good. Barry is honest and up front. He explains the issues and makes sure the work gets done. They are the only place that fixes her foreign vehicle.