PT
Paul T.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business does good work. However, the day after he picked the vehicle up, the light came back on. He took it in again. Barry said the component behind the one they fixed went out. It had to be ordered. He really likes dealing with Barry.

Don B.
Franklin, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/27/2018
Very happy with the work that was performed on my SUV. Great customer service. Will continue to have my car serviced there. Thank Barry!

PR
Peter R.
BMW Z3
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the oil change turned out great and he will return if he needs any more work done. It's a very nice place to take a vehicle.

VN
Vito N.
Hingham, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Vito said the business took good care of his problem. He would like to express his thanks.

RZ
Ray Z.
Sterling, MA
Porsche Cayenne
07/18/2018
Very pleased!
Barry and team are very efficient and fair. They always get to the root cause of the issue and respond back with you before doing any work. They are one of the best repair shops I have encountered in my 45 years of driving.

Jen K.
Acura RDX
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Jen said the business was quick. The vehicle has been running great. It was a reasonable price and overall, it was a great experience.

Kyle M.
Millis, MA
06/26/2018
Very happy! Will be back!
Barry was professional, honest, and personable as always. Him and his staff will provide exceptional service and attention to detail that surpass any dealership where you feel like just another customer. Best of all he will never try to perform work on your vehicle unless it is 100 % necessary. He even walked me out to the car while it was on the lift and showed me where work needed to be done. Not to mention 1/2 of the price of the dealer and a free loaner car! All parts are OEM! Very happy! Highly recommend!

CP
Caitlin P.
Plainville, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML250
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Caitlin said Barry got her in days before her appointment, and had her service done quickly.

CK
Chuck K.
Hopkinton, MA
Porsche 911
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the staff was very accommodating and the service was terrific.

ID
Isaac D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/26/2018
Does what needs doing, and well
They got me in, made a spot, and had the car for the day. End of day, all work is done, there was a consult to approve work, recommendations made, concerns raised, and work authorized.

I have been consistently happy with the quality of technical service and level of customer service provided.

Chris M.
Hopedale, MA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/22/2018
Great alternative to dealership service!
I have had my cars serviced at a dealership for the past 5 years. I was looking for a qualified service alternative for my Mercedes and found Medway Imports. The experience was great! The service adviser was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'll definitely be back.

Dan H.
Norton, MA
Volkswagen Passat
04/18/2018
Great service. Great people.
Dealing with Barry at Medway Imports is much easier than what I've found at most garages. He's honest, fair and upfront with his opinions. He was a huge help in finding some issues we had with our daughters car. He confirmed what we thought, that the car probably is no longer worth throwing money into. He didn't even charge me for the second visit! Very refreshing to find today! I'd recommend Medway to anyone looking for a fair deal.

Joanne W.
Volkswagen Routan
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said Barry was good to him.

John M.
Ashland, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/12/2018
Dependable!
We found our way to Medway Imports because they're close to home and an "authorized" Mini Cooper dealer, which as we've discovered using non-authorized repair shops, is a big deal. We've been in to have work done at Medway Imports 3 times now and we've been very happy with each visit. Mini Coopers are not cheap cars and repairs cost a good deal more than with our Toyotas. We knew that going in, but costs matter and we try to maximize our visits to include more than one thing. Overall, we've been very happy with Medway imports.

NK
Nate K.
Franklin, MA
03/18/2018
Very happy with the service. Barry was great to deal with and the repair was done well and quickly.
Very happy with service.
Barry was great to deal with.
Repairs were done quickly and at fair cost.
Appreciated recommendations for other service needed.

JE
Jared E.
Acushnet, MA
Ram 1500
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Jared said when he purchased the vehicle the camera was broken and they couldn't fix it . However, overall they're nice people.

ID
Isaac D.
03/04/2018
Good people + good work = WIN!
Title pretty much says it all. I love small businesses, and good people who want to build relationships. Barry at Medway Imports told me he wants to be my regular garage — and I believe him, because he did everything right to BE my regular garage.

Don't expect cheap Bondo work here, and you'll come out happy and satisfied, for a very reasonable price.

Romi W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/23/2018
Barry!
First, my car is a WRX. I have known Barry for years and bought several cars from him during that time. My son, a very good driver, had been driving my car for several months. Over that time the car had not been serviced. I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all that was needed was standard maintenance!

EG
Ed G.
Sharon, MA
02/12/2018
Could not repair car. Waste of time and money
First the quote for parts was higher than dealer. Number of hours was third more than dealer. Then I was told then couldn't fix my car. Had to have it towed to dealer. Cost me 45.00 extra dollars and lost 2 days. Total waste of time and money.
Barry R. from Medway Imports responded on 02/19/2018

Car was towed in would not start, unfortunately this was not a cheap or fast repair as you hoped, we spent 2 hours diagnosing the issue at no charge to you, reccomended car be taken to Audi dealer for steering column replacement.

Dan M.
02/05/2018
Quality Work, Fair cost, and Barry
Barry and his team are honest people of integrity, not so common in the car service industry. Good work, fair cost, never try to "upsell" you or "supersize" your order. providing a loaner car makes it super convenient.