Romi W. on 02/23/2018
"Barry!"
First, my car is a WRX. I have known Barry for years and bought several cars from him during that time. My son, a very good driver, had been driving my car for several months. Over that time the car had not been serviced. I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all that was needed was standard maintenance!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 02/20/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 05:11 AM
Dan M. on 02/05/2018
"Quality Work, Fair cost, and Barry"
Barry and his team are honest people of integrity, not so common in the car service industry. Good work, fair cost, never try to "upsell" you or "supersize" your order. providing a loaner car makes it super convenient.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 05:53 AM
Brooke M. on 01/29/2018
Brooke said the business fixed her vehicle pretty quickly. She stated she didn't really have any problems with the process.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018
Amanda C. on 01/25/2018
"Very fast and friendly. "
I needed a new engine and once everything was approved through my insurance company my Volkswagen Jetta was ready in 4 days! Barry was very prompt and kept me up to date with the progress of my vehicle. I am 100% satisfied with the service of Medway Imports. Thank you all.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 08:03 PM
Maureen M. on 01/25/2018
"Mercedes Alignment and new tires"
This alignment and tire replacement was crucial and had to be done immediately as car was scheduled to be shipped to Florida. Barry made it happen. Work is tops and most important to me is the confidence I have in his diagnosis and results!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 05:39 AM
David G. on 01/22/2018
"Disappointing"
Everyone makes mistakes, fine. And at least you owned up to it. But you need to put someone on the service desk that knows how to handle customers. Do you know what a pain in the ass that was to deal with this after spending $2,000 to have my car fixed, only to have the check engine light flash and the car shaking the higher the RPMs went? And the response is - tow the car here and we'll look at it. So let me drop everything on Monday morning, call the tow place etc etc etc. And then I get handed the keys and you say "you're all set"? You're sitting there hoping I just don't say a word? Are you kidding me? How hard would it have been to say "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience."? Seriously. It wouldn't have changed the fact that I had to go through all that crap. But it might have made me willing to come back again. That's customer service 101, which is why you need someone on the service desk who understands that.
Vehicle: Audi A6
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 12:53 PM
Charles C. on 01/15/2018
"Quick, competent and courteous. "
Remarkably pleasant experience- unusual in the automotive world. Very fairly priced as well.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 12:03 PM
Joanne W. on 01/15/2018
Spoke with Stephen. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Vehicle: smart fortwo
Review Created: 01/12/2018 03:51 PM
Kyle C. on 01/03/2018
"Very happy "
Had a problem with my car shifting they had me come in to take a look immedietly replaces all my fluids and got my car back the same day. Problems was fixed and didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need very honest. Very reasonable pricing as well
Vehicle: Audi A4
Review Created: 01/03/2018 07:26 AM
Ryan K. on 12/30/2017
"Great place for European Auto Service"
Barry and the team at Medway Imports are great! They had the expertise and knowledge necessary to work on my MINI Cooper, which I couldn’t seem to find anywhere else. The price of srrvice was reasonable, but most importantly, the team here is so trustworthy. I never felt pressured to get something done to my car - I always felt in control and never like i was getting nickeled and dimed, which is the feeling you get at a lot of dealerships out there.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 05:27 AM
Matthew C. on 12/29/2017
Matthew said the employees were super-helpful. Barry provided amazing service.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Chris M. on 12/27/2017
Chris said he needed his vehicle worked on at the last second. The staff members got him in and fixed his problem quickly. The service they provided was great.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017
Peter R. on 12/22/2017
Peter said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: BMW Z3
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
Jose M. on 12/22/2017
Jose said the business was fair with the price. He had a happy experience and would go back.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017
John M. on 11/26/2017
"2012 Mini Cooper Service"
I felt confident in the advise given to me about our vehicle. Additional work to be performed will be the proof of the pudding, but right now I trust that things are being done to the highest capacity.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 10:25 AM
Chip S. on 11/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"No pressure .... clear communication "
I brought my Saab in for a gas tank issue. Barry took yhr time to explain the situation and the suggested fix. Also, just brought in my older Jeep for a problem with a zipper. Fixed it quickly and then provided a review of aome preventative maintenance. I will return.
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 10:30 AM
Ray Z. on 11/09/2017
"Brakes and oil change"
Excellent pricing, service and delivered everything as promised and more!
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 04:42 AM
Joanne W. on 10/30/2017
Joanne said this business was prompt and thorough.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Routan
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Janine W. on 10/23/2017
"Saved me !"
My car had a windshield installed by JN PHILLIPS. It was installed incorrectly and my car ended up with a massive amount of water in it. We took it some place to be taken care of and they didn't.
THAN ENTER MEDWAY IMPORTS!!!! We had the car moved to MEDWAY IMPORTS and Barry along with his team worked with our insurance company. Barry was amazing staying in touch with my insurance. Our insurance company also mentioned how impressed they were with Barry's knowledge of handling this situation. He was in contact with our insurance company and myself every step of the way. I never had to call him for an update. He was always intouch with me. It was an amazing experience during a stressful time.
Over the almost 3 months (due to JN PHILLIPS DOING NOTHING) Barry and his team started working on the car getting everything damaged removed from the car. In the end the insurance agreed with Medway Imports my 2016 Acadia Denali just was never going to be the same due to the massive amount of water.Also since the water sat in the car for a month since other car place didn't remove the wet interior while they had it. So the car was totaled. Barry handled it all and we were so happy with his work and KNOWLEDGE of handling a situation like this.
Barry and Medway Imports were referred to us by someone that has been in the business for over 30 years. We are so happy they did. I would not hesitate to send someone to Medway Imports to purchase a car or have one repaired. I fully trust them and there work!!
Vehicle: GMC Acadia