CK
Chuck K.
Hopkinton, MA
Porsche 911
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said the staff was very accommodating and the service was terrific.

ID
Isaac D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/26/2018
Does what needs doing, and well
They got me in, made a spot, and had the car for the day. End of day, all work is done, there was a consult to approve work, recommendations made, concerns raised, and work authorized.

I have been consistently happy with the quality of technical service and level of customer service provided.

Chris M.
Hopedale, MA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/22/2018
Great alternative to dealership service!
I have had my cars serviced at a dealership for the past 5 years. I was looking for a qualified service alternative for my Mercedes and found Medway Imports. The experience was great! The service adviser was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'll definitely be back.

Dan H.
Norton, MA
Volkswagen Passat
04/18/2018
Great service. Great people.
Dealing with Barry at Medway Imports is much easier than what I've found at most garages. He's honest, fair and upfront with his opinions. He was a huge help in finding some issues we had with our daughters car. He confirmed what we thought, that the car probably is no longer worth throwing money into. He didn't even charge me for the second visit! Very refreshing to find today! I'd recommend Medway to anyone looking for a fair deal.

Joanne W.
Volkswagen Routan
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said Barry was good to him.

John M.
Ashland, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/12/2018
Dependable!
We found our way to Medway Imports because they're close to home and an "authorized" Mini Cooper dealer, which as we've discovered using non-authorized repair shops, is a big deal. We've been in to have work done at Medway Imports 3 times now and we've been very happy with each visit. Mini Coopers are not cheap cars and repairs cost a good deal more than with our Toyotas. We knew that going in, but costs matter and we try to maximize our visits to include more than one thing. Overall, we've been very happy with Medway imports.

NK
Nate K.
03/18/2018
Very happy with the service. Barry was great to deal with and the repair was done well and quickly.
Very happy with service.
Barry was great to deal with.
Repairs were done quickly and at fair cost.
Appreciated recommendations for other service needed.

JE
Jared E.
Acushnet, MA
Ram 1500
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Jared said when he purchased the vehicle the camera was broken and they couldn't fix it . However, overall they're nice people.

ID
Isaac D.
03/04/2018
Good people + good work = WIN!
Title pretty much says it all. I love small businesses, and good people who want to build relationships. Barry at Medway Imports told me he wants to be my regular garage — and I believe him, because he did everything right to BE my regular garage.

Don't expect cheap Bondo work here, and you'll come out happy and satisfied, for a very reasonable price.

Romi W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/23/2018
Barry!
First, my car is a WRX. I have known Barry for years and bought several cars from him during that time. My son, a very good driver, had been driving my car for several months. Over that time the car had not been serviced. I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to find that all that was needed was standard maintenance!

EG
Ed G.
Sharon, MA
02/12/2018
Could not repair car. Waste of time and money
First the quote for parts was higher than dealer. Number of hours was third more than dealer. Then I was told then couldn't fix my car. Had to have it towed to dealer. Cost me 45.00 extra dollars and lost 2 days. Total waste of time and money.
Barry R. from Medway Imports responded on 02/19/2018

Car was towed in would not start, unfortunately this was not a cheap or fast repair as you hoped, we spent 2 hours diagnosing the issue at no charge to you, reccomended car be taken to Audi dealer for steering column replacement.

Dan M.
02/05/2018
Quality Work, Fair cost, and Barry
Barry and his team are honest people of integrity, not so common in the car service industry. Good work, fair cost, never try to "upsell" you or "supersize" your order. providing a loaner car makes it super convenient.

Brooke M.
Foxboro, MA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Brooke said the business fixed her vehicle pretty quickly. She stated she didn't really have any problems with the process.

AC
Amanda C.
Houlton, ME
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/25/2018
Very fast and friendly.
I needed a new engine and once everything was approved through my insurance company my Volkswagen Jetta was ready in 4 days! Barry was very prompt and kept me up to date with the progress of my vehicle. I am 100% satisfied with the service of Medway Imports. Thank you all.

Maureen M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/25/2018
Mercedes Alignment and new tires
This alignment and tire replacement was crucial and had to be done immediately as car was scheduled to be shipped to Florida. Barry made it happen. Work is tops and most important to me is the confidence I have in his diagnosis and results!

David G.
Medfield, MA
01/22/2018
Disappointing
Everyone makes mistakes, fine. And at least you owned up to it. But you need to put someone on the service desk that knows how to handle customers. Do you know what a pain in the ass that was to deal with this after spending $2,000 to have my car fixed, only to have the check engine light flash and the car shaking the higher the RPMs went? And the response is - tow the car here and we'll look at it. So let me drop everything on Monday morning, call the tow place etc etc etc. And then I get handed the keys and you say "you're all set"? You're sitting there hoping I just don't say a word? Are you kidding me? How hard would it have been to say "I'm really sorry for the inconvenience."? Seriously. It wouldn't have changed the fact that I had to go through all that crap. But it might have made me willing to come back again. That's customer service 101, which is why you need someone on the service desk who understands that.

Charles C.
Chestnut Hill, MA
01/15/2018
Quick, competent and courteous.
Remarkably pleasant experience- unusual in the automotive world. Very fairly priced as well.

Joanne W.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Stephen. He said he would recommend this business for service.

BT

KC
Kyle C.
01/03/2018
Very happy
Had a problem with my car shifting they had me come in to take a look immedietly replaces all my fluids and got my car back the same day. Problems was fixed and didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need very honest. Very reasonable pricing as well