John R.
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/18/2020 Category: Service
John said he got in to this business right away. They took care of the problem and his vehicle is running very well.

Joanne W.
Volkswagen Routan
01/31/2020
Reliable, efficient
Got an appointment quickly, got the car back the same day, job well done.

ID
Isaac D.
Milford, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/20/2020
Every time is a great experience
I've been going to Medway Imports and seeing Barry and his shop for years. In the process, I've left plenty of five-star reviews. There isn't a lot more that I can say, good people, good job, good price.
In this particular case, I can add to that. This particular issue involved three previous visits for repair, and the team was patient enough and worked with me, to where we finally have a cohesive answer.

EM
Earl M.
Millis, MA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Earl said this business made him feel comfortable and all the employees are nice, good people.

ID
Isaac D.
Milford, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/26/2019
Good, fast, helpful
I've been going to Medway Imports since I moved to the area, and that's because they provide a reliable, cost-effective solution to maintaining my vehicle in a helpful and professional manner. Barry reminds people that he's ‘on your side’ and backs up his words with actions. I would recommend to anyone with an import car with special needs to see these people, and work with this garage.

GA
George A.
Massachusetts
12/13/2019 Category: Service
George said that he absolutely recommends the place for service.

Marty R.
Volvo XC70
11/07/2019
Volvo transmission repaired - not replaced
Our old but faithful Volvo suddenly shuddered and the "Transmission Service Required" and "Check Engine" lights came on at the same time. I thought I'd be looking a huge estimate if I took it to a dealership. I went to Medway Imports instead and I'm so glad I did. They quickly identified the source of the problem. The repair needed one part, not a new transmission. The work was completed that day and the cost was a fraction of what a dealership would have charged. The car is back on the road and doing well.

EH
Ed H.
Norfolk, MA
10/29/2019
Responsive and friendly
I appreciate how Barry seems to value me as a customer and is always responsive and concerned about issues of my car.

FC
Fernando C.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Beth. She said that their work is really good. Barry is honest and up front. He explains the issues and makes sure the work gets done. They are the only place that fixes her foreign vehicle.

SL
Scott L.
Attleboro, MA
10/13/2019
Fast & friendly service at the right price!
My first trip to Medway imports could not have gone better. If you have an import and hate paying dealer prices this is the place to go. Fast and friendly service and great pricing. Will be going back for a long time.

TP
Terry P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/11/2019
Great Service!
Barry was very gracious...I am very happy with the services provided...and the professional way they were performed

Jackie H.
08/30/2019
Excellent service! Barry was super helpful and Fixed my car quickly and did a great job. Awesome communication, pleasant to deal with and all around great experience

CF
Cathy F.
North Attleboro, MA
08/11/2019
You get great service at Medway Motors!
Barry and his team as always provided exceptional customer service. It is good to know mechanics who know their stuff and are trustworthy

David W.
Wrentham, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
08/11/2019
Barry!
Easy appointment scheduling. Work completed in reasonable time frame. A good local business for me.

Wrentham, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/09/2019
Honest service with fair prices. Staff was friendly and good at explaining the work. Will definitely go here for futire work.