PR
Peter R.
03/08/2019
Pre-purchase inspection
A used vehicle may have a clean appearance, but you never really know what you’re buying until a qualified mechanic takes a closer look for you. Glad that I had Medway Imports take a closer look at a 2008 BMW X3 with very low mileage that I was seriously considering to purchase. Turned out that there were several mechanical issues and other deficiencies that required either repair or replacement and would have significantly added to the dealer’s asking price. A pre-purchase inspection from a qualified mechanic is a cheap price to pay and can provide useful information when negotiating with a dealer on a used vehicle.

Karen B.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that her family uses the place, she is very happy with the service and Barry is very helpful and nice.

North Andover, MA
03/02/2019
Taking Care of My Daughter's Wrangler
This is my 4th experience with Medway. They are highly competent, very fair, and very helpful. This experience was for service on a Wrangler owned by my daughter who is finishing up her nursing degree. She's busy and puts in long days. Medway went out of their way to schedule a time that worked for her and got the work done quickly. I appreciate that I can 100% trust Medway to do the right thing for my daughter.

HD
Harlan D.
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/26/2019
Their honesty, responsiveness and fair pricing
Barry is honest, incredibly responsive to customer needs and prices the work openly and fairly.

ZK
Zalman K.
Ashland, MA
Jeep Cherokee
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Zalman said the service he received was outstanding.

CF
Cathy F.
North Attleboro, MA
02/21/2019
You get great service at Medway Motors!
Barry is very accommodating and service is spot on . I will continue to bring my car to Medway Imports and recommend my friends do the same!

Blackstone, MA
02/15/2019
Very professional
Barry was very knowledgeable and they did a great job aligning my BMW.

Michael B.
Franklin, MA
02/14/2019
Exceptional service!
Brought my Audi in for a headlight repair and the whole process couldn't have been easier. Bye bye Audi dealership......HELLO Medway Imports.

Thanks for a pleasent experience.

02/11/2019
Great Service!
Medway Imports provides the best service around. Barry and his team have been professional, courteous, upfront and honest whenever they service my cars. I’ve also purchased two vehicles here that have been reliable and have only required regular maintenance to date. Definitely check out the vehicles on their lot and consider using them for your service needs on any vehicle you own, domestic or import.

Meagan R.
Needham, MA
Volvo V70
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Meagan said the business had her vehicle done in a timely manner.
Barry R. from Medway Imports responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your candid response we strive to give a 5-star service experience each time, we will try harder in the future thank you

Mike C.
Norfolk, MA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said when work was being done, it was not explained to him very well. He stated he was given a quote on one thing but when he received the bill, there were some other things in it, so basically, they did the job without his approval. They were more expensive than another facility.

Milford, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/09/2019
Experience and care is the best
I dropped off my car on the overnight, for an issue that prevented my car from starting! They identified and fixed the issue the next day. I am continually thrilled by the value from the service group, the work for the price is enormous.

Also, everyone is friendly and considerate, willing to take the time to explain everything and answer my questions.

John L.
North Attleboro, MA
Ram 1500
01/08/2019 Category: Service
John said that he had nothing but good experiences with the business, and that they were a pleasure to work with.

SO
Sean O.
Saab 9-3
11/27/2018
Repair Parking Brake
I set up an appointment to repair the parking brake on my 2002 Saab 9-3. All of the maintenance and repair work on this car has been done by Medway Imports for the past 4 years. As usual, the repairs were done well, on time and for a reasonable price. That is why my family now brings all of our vehicles to Medway Imports for service.

ZD
Zachery D.
Medfield, MA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Zachery said the business had a general feeling it was great.

PT
Paul T.
Milford, MA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business did what he wanted and nothing else. He would like to thank them for their service.

11/16/2018
Solved the brake mystery!
Dependable service year after year. Solved my brake issue that the dealer (to the tune of two sets of new brakes) had blamed on my driving/normal wear. No further issues following the MI repair.

Jennifer B.
Wrentham, MA
11/12/2018
mEDWAY iMPORTS
gREAT PROFESSIONALIM & SERVICE WITHOUT OUTRAGEOUS DEALER PRICES.

Doug P.
Medfield, MA
Buick LeSabre
11/09/2018
Very satisfied
I brought in my 2001 la sabre to be resurrected, Barry and his team were able to update, repair and ready this vehicle in a very timely manner. Thank you

Mike M.
Wrentham, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/01/2018
2012 Mercedes GLK350 : One costly mouse
I had an Air Bag warning light come on. I took a shot at doing the diagnostic and repair on my own but ran out of ideas when I replaced the offending part which didn't fix the problem. I found Medway Motors based on many positive reviews. Barry and his crew found that mice had chewed wiring in the engine compartment. I wasn't an inexpensive repair since numerous hour had to be spent finding the nest and damage. Overall very pleased with the experienced and happy that I've found a local mechanic who I trust and will help my avoid the MB dealerships.