V
Valued Customer
Nissan NV200
04/10/2019
Great work and people you can trust
The team at snows garage has always helped make sure I get my vehicles back as soon as possible. They know what they are doing and do excellent work!!

DN
Dan and Deb N.
Warren, MA
Honda Accord Sedan
04/07/2019
Snows garage review
i’ve been going there for years and they have never ever let me down. Excellent customer service, very reliable. I drive a lot of miles and a lot of highway miles and I need to be confident that my wheels are going to fall off or anything else bad. And they give me that confidence. I love them and I recommend them to everybody. Also they are very honest, there was one time I felt there was a problem I brought it in, and they called me and it was something really Small that they fixed for me for nothing. I really like them

Joe T.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business staff are wonderful people. He has been going to the business for years.

Joe T.
Massachusetts
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the employees were courteous. They provided prompt service.

JN

LR
Linda R.
Buick LeSabre
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the business is excellent and they are the best automotive repair in the area. She said they took her vehicle with no appointment and the service is good.

WG
Wolfe G.
Chevrolet Trax
03/15/2019
The best
Always accomodating, reasonably priced and friendly.

Wellesley Hills, MA
03/14/2019
Great company, excellent work
Love Snow's, great people, solid work

PB
Pam B.
Medway, MA
Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
They are awesome!
When you bring your vehicle to Snows for whatever reason they fix the problem no matter how long it takes, and they fix it RIGHT! They’re an awesome company and I recommend them to everyone! Shout out to Casey and Robin for always being there when I’ve needed you!!!
Casey & Robin S. from Snow's Garage responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you Pam!! YOU are awesome!! And thank you for being a customer!  :)

DU
Dave U.
Cumberland, RI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Dave said they were fantastic. The people were easy to work with and the service was very timely.

Jared F.
Nice :)

Martha G.
03/06/2019
The best
Very helpful and efficient, as always.

PL
Phil L.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the place is the best automotive facility around, east of the Mississippi. They are the best. Casey, Rob and Junior are the best. He would absolutely recommend this business for service. He stated he thanks them for being there for him, and he appreciates all the great work they've done for him.

AR
Andy R.
02/27/2019
I have been a customer of Snow's Garage for close to 20 years or more. I have always felt that I'm treated with respect. They give you great service and in my estimate charge you an appropriate price. They will let you know when your car will be ready and it is. If there is an issue they will call you to let you why there is a delay. My daughter who lives 15 miles away would not go anywhere else.

KF
Ken and Lisa F.
Whitinsville, MA
02/25/2019
Great people, great service
Great customer service and very responsive and informative

Dennis P.
Buick LeSabre
02/23/2019
New Tires and an Oil Change
This past experience was no different from what I experience normally when having work performed by Snow's. The experience was excellent. I was taken care of quickly, and the folks who took care of my service were friendly and professional. It's always pleasant to go to Snow's because of the quality of the work performed, along w/ the friendliness of the staff.

KW
Kate and Mark W.
Milford, MA
Nissan Sentra
02/22/2019
Friendly and speedy
Friendly and speedy service as always! Highly recommend.

FJ
Frank J.
Pontiac Parisienne
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Janet. She said that normally their service visits are fine but this last visit the brakes failed.

BD
Bob D.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the staff has very nice people and they treated him well.

KY
Katie Y.
02/14/2019
Snow's was great, they let me have my car towed to them without hesitation. The man on the phone was very pleasant and kept me up-to-date on what needed to be done to my car. They did a fantastic job; I could not have asked for a better mechanic. I needed an alternator and battery put in and my car runs like new. I definitely recommend Snows. Thank you guys.